Monday, December 24, 2012

My Own Fault

MY OWN FAULT My introduction to this lifestyle came as a result of my own actions. I have been married to the college sweetheart I fell in love with for 9 years. When we hooked up, neither of us had much sexual history, Kathy and I had each only had sex with 2 other partners. Our sex life was good, or so I thought, and we were doing it about 3 time/week. I have always difficulty getting Kathy to reach orgasm, with my cock, so I always finished her off manually, or orally, I would start my routine to get her warmed up, we would have sex until I came on her belly and then I would eat her pussy until she had an orgasm. Pulling out was a must as she didn't want to have kids even though she was on the pill. About 2yrs ago our sexual routine began to change, Kathy would insist that I go down on her first. When I was licking her twat she would move my hand toward her pussy wanting me to finger fuck her at the same time. I would insert one finger while I licked her pussy but whenever I added a second finger she would go nuts. Two fingers was a pretty tight fit and my ring finger and middle finger combined was just a little larger than my cock. During one of our encounters I decided to try and see if I could get a third finger inside of her pussy. I continued to lick her pussy until it was really wet and then I tried to insert all three. At first, I it was difficult to get past my finger tips but with time and pressure I was able to get them all inside of her. When I did, my wife would moan and tell me how good it felt to be stretched; she said it felt as though she was being spilt in half. As time went on my wife would let me finger fuck, and lick, her to orgasm and then allow me climb on until I finished. One time I made the comment, that she seemed to enjoy my fingers more cock and I jokingly told her that she may need a larger cock. Since she was pretty naive about penis sizes she immediately began asking questions about what I meant. I explained that there were larger cocks out there than mine and suggested she try one (joking). I told her that my old roommate Jamal had a giant cock and that he would really spread her open. She has never been attracted to black men and I thought it would turn her off. A few months later I received an email from Jamal telling that he had moved back in the area with his new job. I told Kathy and she immediately told me to invite him over for dinner. By the end of that week we had him over for dinner and we had a great time. After he left, Kathy reminded me of our, big dick, conversation and she said that she could tell that he was hung. She said that she had been looking for it all night and that she could just barely make out the size of his wad by the bulge in his jeans. Jamal and I continued to email each other and he would stop by to visit about once a week. Not long after these events my wife stated taking an aerobics class at our local gym. She would take off 3 nights a week right after I came home from work. Every time she left she would wear these tight spandex shorts and a matching top. I wasn't quite sure why she wanted to work out because her 110lb body was already on a tight little frame. When she came home, she looked like she had a great workout and she would jump strait into the shower. As a result of her being exhausted from her workouts our sex life began to deteriorate. One night she came home later than usual and she said that she had run into Jamal at the gym. She said that she had seen him there several times before but that she was always in the middle of her workout and never got the chance to say hello. She said that they had talked for a while and that's why she was so late. That night, when we went to bed, Kathy took my hand and placed it under her gown. I felt her pussy and it was really wet. I commented on how horny she was and she told me that I should thank Jamal for that. This turned out to be one of our best love making sessions ever. Over the next few months Kathy's late nights became more frequent and our sex life seemed to trend down. I became suspicious of her with Jamal and I began to look for the signs. When she came home and got into the shower, I would check her gym bag for evidence. I never found anything that gave me what I was looking for until that night. I was in the basement folding laundry when she came home. I heard the shower turn on and her dirty laundry slide down the chute. Right on top of the laundry basket I found a pair of her dirty panties laying right on top of the pile. I reached over to grab them and the crotch panel was completely covered with slime. I put them up to my nose to smell them; it had to be sperm. I was so turned on by these thoughts, I stuck my tongue into the crotch panel to have a taste. I couldn't stand it, I whipped out my cock and jerked off on the spot. I went up stairs thinking I would confront her but when I walked into the bathroom she was stepping out of the shower. I saw her naked body and tried to get a look at her used pussy. She threw on a night gown and asked me if I was ready for bed. We jumped into bed and I immediately attacked her. She offered some resistance but agreed to let me have my way. I made my way under the sheet and put my face close to her twat. She asked me if I would just fuck her tonight and save the rest for another time. I spread her legs and told her that I needed to have a small sample first. When I spread her legs I could see that her little pussy had experiences some pretty severe trauma. I could see that it was red, swollen and open. I could also see a small white puddle collecting at the bottom of her opening. Soon there was enough to drip out. As it ran down her ass I licked it up to confirm it was the same material that was in her panties. I placed my mouth on her vagina and gave a gentle suck to get more of this nectar from her womb. I could hear Kathy moan with delight as she pushed my face tighter to her crotch. I put my usual two fingers inside of her and noticed a looser fit. I put 3 fingers inside but didn't feel tightness until I had four fingers inside of her. I climbed on top of my wife and pumped her loose pussy until I was about to cum. She knew that I was almost there and said "make sure you pull out". With that, I pulled out and hand finished on her belly The thing that bothered me more than her fucking around with my friend was that fact that she let him cum inside of her but it would still not allow me. I thought for a long time about what I was going to do about them so I came up with a plan to catch them in the act. I told my wife that I was going to be working out of town for a few days. I thought I would give them some time and catch them in the act. So I parked my car at the airport and rented a car to spy on them. The very first night they took my bate. I drove by my house and saw Jamal's car in the driveway. I went around to the back of the house and snuck into the house though the walkout basement. I snuck upstairs and could hear them together in the bedroom. Jamal was really giving it to her. I could hear her telling him that she didn't want him to cum yet and that she was almost there. I was so excited by their conversation but I couldn't see. I snuck back out of the house and left. The next day while Kathy was a work I climbed up into the attic and removed the AC vent duct work. This gave me a perfect view of the bed. Now I just had to wait for them to return. My wife rolled in from work about 5:30 that night. Jamal was about 5min right behind her. I heard him come in the front door and they both came straight to the bedroom. Kathy was already wearing some Victoria Secret outfit, I had never seen, and she let him to the bed. She undressed him like a starved woman. Jamal's cock had to be 10" and was about the size of a coke can. Kathy laid back in the missionary position and guided Jamal's large prick into her womb. It took him some time but he was able to work it into her pussy. My wife looked like she was being impaled by this giant rod. As suspected Jamal was fucking my wife with an unprotected dick. Jamal cycled his cock in and out slowly and then gave a long steady push until he bottomed out on his nut sack. My wife let out a groan and said with laughter, "man that feels good when you do that". She said that if felt like he was tearing her nerve endings and that it was stretching her to the limit. Jamal began to speed up his cycle and my wife grew short of breath. She started talking dirty to him saying, "tear up this little white pussy", "fuck this little white pussy like you own it". Jamal said that he couldn't believe that she had called him after all of these years. She told him that he had thank me for hooking them up and that his email to me got this whole thing moving. Jamal rolled over and my wife climbed on top. She told him that she had something special for him tonight. She rode him for about 10min and she climbed off. She reached into the night stand drawer and grabbed something and threw it on his chest. She said look at this. He said what is it? She said open it up. Jamal opened it up and that's when I could see what it was. It was her compact with her birth control pills. He took the compact and popped one of the pills out and handed it to my wife. She took the pill, threw it over her shoulder and said, "These are from last month". Jamal looked at her and said "GIRL they're all still here, we gonna get caught". Kathy said that she hoped he was okay with it and Jamal said "Girl I will knock you up". Jamal grabbed her and flipped her on her back. He inserted his giant snake and began to hammer her little pussy. When Jamal was getting close to cumming, my wife, pulled her knees up toward her shoulders and said, "Give it to me, Give me your cum" Jamal cycled the length of his shaft a few more times. He pushed it all in, until he bottomed out on his nut sack. He said "Here it Cums Girl". My wife said "I love the feeling of this cock stretching my little hole, I can feel you in my womb" . Jamal groaned as he pushed his baby seed into my wife. My wife wrapped her legs around his back, squeezed his ass and pulled her deeper inside of her. She said" I can feel it, I can feel it pulsating and injecting you cum inside my womb. She said "I gonna have your baby". Jamal collapsed on top of her and they laid there for about 10min. When Jamal withdrew his cock, my wife's twat looked raw, swollen, opened, and jizzed. I could see just small amounts of cum begin to drip out. 12wks later my wife began to show. She came in with an EPT stick and showed me the plus sign. I said what about the pill. She said it is only 99% effective. 9034 1.93/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment