Friday, May 24, 2013

Working Relationship

WORKING RELATIONSHIP By First but not last My name is John and when I was a senior in high school I had the greatest sexual experience of my life. I worked in the school food court in the cold room with a volunteer mother of a friend of mine. The cold room was small and cramped and the two of us would bump into each other all the time. Well one day as we were sliding past each other she felt my hard cock pocking her in the ass, after that she would always grab it as we passed. She was even showing me her g-string and her tattoo she had on her ass. Stacy was 38 years old and a gorgeous woman with long blonde hair, blue eyes and incredible body, she worked out and ran every day and it showed. She told me she had a 36-26-36 figure and I believed it, her body made all the guys turn their heads. Stacy married when she was 18 to an older guy 36 with money. Her husband was 56 now and always at work and to busy or to tired to give her the attention she graved. Every Wednesday we would get together in the cold room and I would suck her huge nipples and finger her shaven pussy and she would give me a hand job. This went on for several weeks but we never would have sex. Well that all changed one afternoon I met Stacy in the cold room as usual and we started fooling around. I had her big beautiful tits out sucking them and had pushed up her mini skirt and slid her thong panties aside and was fingering her dripping wet pussy. Stacy was humping my hand hard as I slid two fingers inside her. ?Fuck me John? she moaned in my ear ?I need to feel a man inside me, my husband has not made love too me in 4 months. I need a hard cock inside me? I quickly unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the ground, my 7 inch cock standing at full attention. Stacy spread an apron over some boxes and she bent over them and opened her pussy wide ?Fuck me baby? she moaned as she fingered herself in front of me. I quickly moved behind her and with one slow lotion buried my cock balls deep in the most incredible feeling pussy I had ever fucked. Her pussy was so hot and slick it was like sliding into a hot thing of honey. Soon I was stroking in and out of her, Stacy was moaning and thrusting back at me telling me how could it felt to have a hard cock inside her again. I could feel her juices running down my thighs as I did my best to hang on and not cum too quick. Stacy started thrusting back faster and faster ?Fuck me, Fuck me hard John? she began moaning. I could not hang on much longer and she knew it, I am going to cum I grunted. ?Cum in me you young stud I want to feel your cum feel my pussy? Within a few strokes I began cumming harder than I ever had. ?Yes, yes Stacy moaned as she milked every drop from my cock. I held my cock balls deep as she continued to grind her velvet pussy against me. Just then we heard a noise behind us and we turned to see Bill another one of the students standing behind some shelves watching us. Bill steeped out from behind the shelves stroking his long big black cock. ?Hmmmmm, looks like I get to have my first taste of black cock today? Stacy said. ?Come over here Bill and put that big gorgeous black cock to work!? Bill did not hesitate as I pulled out he quickly put the head of his big cock at the entrance to Stacy?s pussy. Slowly Bill began pushing forward. ?Oh my god, your so big Bill? Stacy moaned? ?Never had a cock this big Bill, oh shit she moaned your stretching me open more than any else ever has!? Bill began thrusting in and out going a little deeper each slow thrust,. Stacy was going nuts moaning and whimpering like crazy. ?Oh god feels so good, hurts a little but feels so fucking good? God I should have done this a long time ago? Bill had a hold of Stacey?s hips working that big cock of his deeper and deeper. ?That?s it girl keep taking this big ole cock, going to feed you all 10-1/2 inches baby!? Bill said as he thrust forward burying all but an inch or two inside Stacy. ?Oh shit Bill? Stacy nearly screamed, ?Hurts so good baby don?t stop keep fucking me you black stud open this pussy wide open with that big black cock!? Bill began going faster and faster as he began pounding Stacy?s stretched pussy. I could see her pussy lips stretched paper thin around his thick cock as he rammed in and out of her. ?Oh god yes, yes, yes I?m cumming Stacy whimpered as Bill thrust forward with all his might burying all 10-1/2 inches balls deep inside the once sweet innocent wife. Stacy?s whole body shook and trembled as she came. Bill held his cock balls deep as Stacy?s body quivered and shuddered in ecstasy from her orgasm. ?Damn baby none of these young girls around here have ever taken all of my cock before, you are a freak? Stacy told Bill that was her first orgasm ever from being fucked, she had some from being eaten but never from being fucked. ?My god that was incredible never new sex could be so good, what the hell have I been missing all these years? Stacy moaned as Bill began sliding his cock in and out of her again. ?Oh god yes fuck me Bill fuck me hard, show this white women how a real man fucks a women? Bill fucked Stacy long and hard for several minutes making her cum a least 2 more times before he exploded inside her. As Bill came inside Stacy she started to scream and I had to put my cock I had been stroking in her mouth to keep her quiet. Stacy sucked me until I filled her mouth with my cum and then cleaned Bill?s cock of his and her juices. After that, Stacy, Bill and I had several more fuck sessions. One time, Bill and I and a couple more of his black buddies meet Stacy at her house and fucked her in her husband?s bed all day long. But that?s another story. Stacy had been turned into a complete slut. She was horny all the time and could not get enough cock. She has been double penetrated, gang banged you name it. She literally drained 6 guys balls dry one afternoon and wanted more. Till next time The end 5679 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment