Monday, May 27, 2013

Joy Ride

Joy Ride by Alyssa S Every day on my way to work and on my way home I drive by a small car lot and I see a particular salesman showing vehicles. He's tall, thin, early twenties and always impeccably dressed. I often think about stopping and pretending I'm interested in buying a car, while I'm really interested in what I know must be a big beautiful black cock. It's time to share another one of my fantasies and this is how it played out in my mind and brought me to an incredible orgasm. I knew that I was going to have to make a great first impression so that morning I put on one of my very favorite sexy outfits. A black skirt, black sheer stay-ups, black g-string and black heels. A white blouse with no bra and I wore my hair up in a bun. On my way to work I saw him standing in front of the building. I pulled into the lot and drove up to him. I called him over and told him I would be stopping by after work to look at a possible purchase. He gave me a sweet smile and his card and I drove to the office. He's all I could think about all day. I pull into the lot after work and I don't see him anywhere. I walk into a small building and he's inside behind a desk helping someone. I smile at him and he tells me he will be with me shortly. I walk around looking at some pictures on the wall just to give him a chance to check me out. I then sit in a chair and cross my legs, my skirt pulls up a little, just above my stay-ups. He finishes up with the other customer and walks them out. As he stands there it gives me a chance to get a nice look at him. He's so nice and tall, broad shoulders, and sexy muscular butt. He walks back in and walks over and introduces himself to me. I stand and do the same. As we walk to the lot he asks me what I'm interested in, I tell him something sporty. He asks if I have any particular color preference. I tell him I preferred something black. He walks me over to a corvette. He begins to tell me about the car and then asks if I want to test drive it. I sit in the car and my skirt practically goes up all the way to my waist, the black crotch of my panties are clearly visible. I make no attempt to cover up though. He sits in the passenger seat and we drive off. As he tells me more about the car, I can see him look down at my crotch, when he thinks I'm looking away. I start making our way back to the lot, we pull in, and walk back inside his office. He sits at his desk and begins to put some figures together. I sit directly in front of him and lean over to sit my purse on the floor, giving him a direct look down my blouse. As he continues to fill out paper work, his phone rings, he stops writing and leans back in his chair as he talks to another potential customer on the line. I stand up and walk over to him, I kneel down between his legs and begin to unzip his fly. He stares in what looks like disbelief at me. I smile as I pull out his big thick black cock. As I begin to work it in and out of my mouth, he tells the person to call him back tomorrow, and hangs up the phone. I continue to work on his now enormously engorged cock, trying to get every inch in my mouth. As I slobber on his manhood, he asks if this is what I was really interested in? All I can do is nod in approval. I begin to take off my blouse and when I do, I start stroking his cock between my breasts. With each up stroke I lick the massive mushroom head of his cock. I then stand up and bend over on his desk. He raises my skirt up over my waist and moves my g-string over. He then slowly begins to work his massive cock inside me. Once he's completely inside me he begins to stroke me with strong deliberate strokes. With my pussy now completely wet, I'm able to easily take all of him. I feel his head grow even bigger than it is and he begins to squirt lots of very hot cum inside me and down my inner thigh. I kneel back down and make sure I get every last drop in my mouth. I clean his cock with my tongue and put it back in his pants. I zip them up, stand to kiss him and thank him. alyssa_26tx@yahoo.com 4871 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment