Thursday, May 23, 2013

Slave To Black Cock

Slave to Black Cock By AJones Ring....ring !!! Ring...ring !!! I'll get it yelled Tom. Hello? Well hello....Tommyboy !!! Tom recognized the voice on the other end of the phone. He said nothing. Good boy Tommy...you're learning. Now be a good little punk ass and tell your wife I want her nasty ass here at 9 O'clock...sharp !! Oh....and you might as well know....I'm really gonna do a number on your pretty little wife tonight !!! I doubt that you'll be able to fuck her for a week.....maybe two !!! Tom felt his anger building up inside ...but knew had better not say a word....or else he'd really fuck things up !!! My but you're quiet tonight...Tommyboy !! Does it bother you that your wife is my ...Sex Slave... Tommyboy? Does it bother you that she wants my big black cock crammed up her cunt so far that she can taste it in her throat !!! Does your pretty little wife tell you what I make her do...Tommyboy ? Cause I really make her act like a slut...Tommyboy. God....she's such a slut !!! She'll do anything for my big black cock. Did she show you the photo's of me and my home boys....fucking the shit outta her ? Damn....she sure likes to fuck and suck cock !!! I mean...if you got a big cock. But ...then...you wouldn't know about that ...would you Tommyboy. I mean...thats why your wife is with me...right...Tommyboy ? She's tired of your little white pee pee. Did you know that your wife makes fun of your little dick !! She puts you down like some kind of a chump !!! Hey...Tommyboy. Have you ever heard your wife whimper like a little puppy because you won't let her suck your cock ? No...I did'nt thinks so !! Shit Tommyboy....you're lucky she lets you support her ass !!! Oh...by the way...thanks for that !! And make sure your bitch brings me my 500 dollars !!! Tommy wanted to kill the crazy fucking nigger ! He was tired of his smugness and he was tired of paying a nigger to fuck his wife !!! But he said nothing. He just hung up the phone and went into the kitchen where his wife...Cindy... was. "Who was on the phone" asked Cindy ? The look on her husbands face gave her, her answer. Cindy felt her pussy begin to tingle at the thought of her Master's huge, thick, black cock !!! She felt a slight twinge of guilt as she looked at her husbands sad face. Don't go to that basterd...begged Tommy !!! He doesn't love you...I do !!! Cindy smiled and said...."Oh honey....you know that its you that I love" ! I'm married to you !!! But...I belong to the Master !! He owns me! He can do with me what he wants !!! I can't tell him what to do ! He tells me what to do !! Yeah...but we're married !!! You belong to me.....complained Tommy !!! Cindy suddenly flew into a rage !!! "I'm married to you yes....but that doesn't mean you own me" hissed Cindy !! You don't have what it takes to own a woman...Tommyboy !!! She always called him Tommyboy when she got angry at him. "If you had a real dick...a man's dick....I wouldn't have to shamefully give myself to another man !!! But No !!! My husband isn't a real man !!! It's not my fault....it's yours...Tommyboy !! For me to get what a woman needs...I have to humilate myself and allow a black man...a ...a...nigger....to order me around !! Do you know he makes me do the most shameful kind of things ?! And not with just him alone...Oh no !!! He makes me suck off his big dicked friends !!! And he makes me fuck them too !!! And they fuck the living shit out of me !! They fuck he harder than any woman should have to endure !!! And it's because of you !! Because you have a little boy's cock !!! Do you know my Master treats me like a dog !!!?? Because thats how he treats me !!! He fucks me like a dog !!! He fucks me so hard....it's a wonder I can even come home when he's finished !!! I don't want to go to him !!! It's your fault !!! If only I would have married a man !!! Cindy pretended to be angry and in tears as she left the kitchen in a huff. But as she entered the hallway....she had a big smile on her face !!! It felt good to humiliate her little dicked husband !!! At least she got some enjoyment out of that !!! Cindy went to take a shower and get ready for her Master. She put on nothing...just her long fur coat that went down to her ankles. The last time she went to her Masters....he made her suck his huge fat nigger cock for hours !!! Then he fucked her ...hard !!! Afterwards...he gave her to his friends to fuck !!! They used her like a whore and made her suck and fuck them until they were tired of her. When she returned home ...her pussy was full of nigger cum and she was covered with nigger sperm !!! But she loved it !!! Because niggers always had huge cocks !!! They were always so much bigger than any of the white men she had every been with. "I need the 500 dollars....said Cindy as she grabbed her car keys" !! Tommy gave her 5 100 hundred dollar bills. Cindy told her husband to clean the house and to home ...when she got home...the next day. She kissed him goodbye and wiped a tear from his eye. "Stop acting like a little baby...be a man and I'll give you a blow job when I get home tommorrow" !! Really.. exclaimed Tommy !!! "Yeah...now do as I say and I'll see you tommorrow". Cindy walked out to her car and shook her head. Why did she promise to suck his cock !!! She hated herself for making a promise that she knew she wasn't going to keep !! But it made her husband happy...at least for now !!! Cindy's pussy was itching like crazy and she wanted to finger it ...to stop it from itching !!! But the Master said "No" !! It was his pussy !!! Her pussy was on fire when she knocked on her Masters door. He answered the door with a HUGE hard on !!! You got my money...bitch ? Cindy held up the 500 dollars. "Get your ass in here and suck my cock...bitch" !!! Cindy gabbed his huge thick nigger cock !!! She was in heaven..... 20821 2.07/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment