Thursday, May 30, 2013

FALL FROM GRACE PART II

I woke the next morning and took a shower all the while trying to recall the events of last night. I put on a fresh mid cut t-shirt with no bra and a pair of running shorts with no panties as I wasn?t planning on leaving the apartment. Everything seemed hazy and I felt so dirty for what had happened. ?Had I actually cheated since I didn?t really have any type of sex with those guys?? I thought. When I came out to the living room there was a note on the TV that said, ?Play the video camera?. When I did my heart nearly dropped. They had videotaped the whole thing using the new camera I had bought for my husband. It was on record and was sitting on the entertainment center. I didn?t know what to do or think and then suddenly there was a knock on the door. Standing there was Tyrell with a big grin and a bag of marijuana. I reluctantly let him in and immediately started to cry, feeling disgusted at myself for what I had done and for being so na?ve. He told me to sit on the couch and sat down next to me. He told me to get him a cold beer and when I returned to give him his drink he had already lit the marijuana and started to smoke it. He made me take a couple shots of liquor and a couple puffs of his joint. That familiar feeling of floating on a cloud was coming back to me. He hit play on the camera and told me to sit back and watch the tape with him. I told him I wanted to destroy it and that?s when I found out he had already made a copy and would post it on the internet for all to see if I wasn?t going to be nice to him. As we watched the tape I just couldn?t get over how stupid I was to let things get that far. It was like a dream to watch myself fall into such an obvious trap. I couldn?t believe that was me being touched by two black guys. It was me touching their penises and letting them touch my vagina. I began to cry out of fear and shame as the consequences of my actions came to light. He responded by putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. He told me that everything would be ok as long as I was nice to him. He used his finger to trace the outline of my left breast through my shirt. I just sat there and watched the movie of myself now holding those two large black penises. He placed my hand on his now exposed penis and told me to slowly caress his penis. When my shirt was pulled up and off he started to suck on my left nipple and I began to protest by saying, ?Please stop. I can?t go through this again?. He ignored my plea and began to suck even harder while pinching the other nipple. By this time his penis was stiff and oozing with pre-cum and I just continued to stroke it, hoping that he would listen to my pleas. He told me to get on my knees in front of him, which I did obediently. Now that large black penis was inches from my face. It was huge, thick and black, the likes of which I had never seen before, especially this close. He told me to kiss it. He told me to lick the head. Finally he told me to suck on it and make it feel good. I reluctantly opened my mouth and let it slide in, tasting the saltiness of the pre-cum and the muskiness of his sweat. As I began to bob up and down I let out a few tears and a whimper. He told me he would make me feel better than I ever thought possible in a few minutes, as long I was a good girl and did what he said. As I continued to suck on his penis he played with my nipples and rubbed his hands through my hair while coaching me on what to do with my tongue. Suddenly, I felt his penis harden and grow thicker. Within a couple of seconds he let out a large sigh and blasted his nasty seed into my mouth. I tried to pull back but his hands held me in place and forced me to swallow every drop. There was so much of it. It was warm, salty, and thick and I had such a hard time keeping up with its massive flow. Finally, he released his grip on my head and I gasped for air. After a minute of silence he motioned towards the hallway and that?s when his friend stepped out with a video camera and a huge grin! I couldn?t believe my eyes. How could I not notice this other guy taping everything that I had done just then? He sat down next to his friend with the camera still pointed at me and whispered something in Tyrell?s ear. That?s when Tyrell told me to say those dreadful words that would haunt me for days to come. Having no choice, as he continued to threaten me with the release of these tapes, I took a deep breath, looked square in the camera, and said ?I love swallowing nigger cum ?. 3413 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment