Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Deserved To Be A Cuckold

DESERVED TO BE A CUCKOLD "Who was that on the phone?" Lilly asked me from the kitchen. She was studying the insides of the fridge now seeming less robust than a few months ago. "I'll have to make a payment by Tuesday. Don't worry I'll make it," I said. "I guess you'll have to call your brother pretty soon," Lilly said gingerly holding a couple of eggs. "Alex! How do you want your eggs," Lilly shouted to our son. He seemed oblivious to her shouting as he played with his toy truck on our worn carpet. I was not happy that my wife had to mention my brother, especially on this Sunday night for which I wanted a few hours of reprieve from my woes. Philip was five years older to me and a self made millionaire. He stayed unmarried and lived in a grand house, more like a mansion, thirty minutes away in the richer side of town. Philip and I never got along even as kids. The fact that I hated him and I showed it all through my life exacted the most humiliating punishment he could bestow upon me. I was shooting blanks and had taken out a second mortgage on my then home to pay exorbitant amounts of money not covered by my health insurance to these nefarious infertility clinics. When Lilly and I reached the lowest points of our life, she suggested that Philip should impregnate her on my behalf. I had scoffed at the idea until I realized she actually called my brother and she told me that he would be happy to comply. I had finally broken down and let the deed happen. Philip had only one demand. Lilly and the child would have to spend a week each year with Philip. That was a sore point which I didn't want to relent to but seeing Lilly sad and childless made me swallow this bitter pill. Lilly and Alex had now spent a week for six years at Philip's mansion. Since Lilly would stubbornly not divulge any information of the happenings during that week, I could only get a few sketchy details from my six year old. Alex said that Mom looked very beautiful and that they went out a lot. He didn't know when they came back because he was asleep. I asked him how she had dressed and he said that she looked tall and he could see a lot of her legs just like when she was at her bath. On sleepless nights, I couldn't get rid of the sight of my brother devouring Lilly's naked body. What bothered me most was that Lilly didn't mind this and she seemed willing to take Alex every year for their weekly visit. So when Lilly told me that she called Philip, my blood went boiling. "You need to recoup yourself to get back on your feet. You need to stay someplace with no bills, no overhead nothing and take your time to find a good job instead of running around taking these minimum wage jobs," she said as I clenched my fists in anger. "I can't stand the sight of him," I spoke quietly somehow managing my fury for now. One thing Lilly was good at was convincing me against my better judgment. I even tried to barter by acquiescence if she disclosed the happenings at Philip's mansion. But she said that it was better that I didn't know. "Since you know his home, which room will we be taking?" I asked in defeat. The answer that came out of my wife's mouth took everything out of me. I slumped on the sofa as her words kept wringing in my ears. "Alex will have his own room and be taken cared of by Olga, the nanny. You'll have your room but I will be staying with Philip." Everything was neatly compartmentalized by my wife. Don't ask me how I agreed to this in the end. If I had tried harder or was a better man, maybe I would not have agreed to this arrangement. But I did. I was not part of my child's life or my wife's life from the moment I began my descent at my brother's grand home. Even if I got a well paying job, I doubted I could take back by wife and child. My choices were few. I had to leave my wife and child or stay. I stayed. I learned soon enough that my brother had used Lilly on those weekly visits to entertain his important customers. From her work, he got tremendous leverage and exponentially multiplied his wealth. I had no contact with Lilly without my brother's permission. I wanted to know how many men she had slept with. Philip was happy to disclose that information. "Since last week, it is thirty-seven," he told me. "If you ever want to see her work, just let me know." It came to the point that I would do anything to see my wife no matter what. I guess it had become my obsession. "Please give me some time with my wife," I pleaded to my brother. "She wants nothing to do with you right now. I guess she is not comfortable," my brother had answered. I knew that was a lie. Lilly was not the one to be uncomfortable about anything. If Lilly wanted to be around the house, I was told to stay in my room. One particular weekend, I had my meals brought in to my room as my brother and my wife entertained some guests. I could hear her laughter and her voice as I pressed my ears to the door. Philip dropped by in the morning. He was happy to reveal that his guests were a very influential older couple and that without the help of Lilly; they would not have been able to arrange a successful same room swapping in his bedroom. "Here is your chance to see Lilly," he said. "Wear this." He threw something at me which I clumsily caught. After examining the skimpy outfit made of black leather, I realized it was a thong and a collar. "Put it on," he commanded. "Here, now?" I asked. My brother watched as I stripped naked and put on the attire along with the collar that seemed a little tight. After that I was told to prepare a grand breakfast and I labored at the kitchen for the next forty-five minutes with just the thong and collar. Finally Philip approved the final product and had me place the appetizing meal on a very large oval tray. With Philip at my back, I carefully carried the large tray to the upstairs realm of the mansion, a place that I haven't been allowed to visit before. Philip directed me to the large master bedroom and when the door opened; my lovely Lilly came into view. She lay peacefully asleep cuddled in the nude with an elderly gentleman, her smooth fingers buried under the gray chest hairs of the man. I glanced at his shriveled penis, a little envious of where it had been allowed to venture. Lying on the other side of the bed was a naked older woman apparently the man's wife. I lay the tray at the table that Philip directed me. "Breakfast is ready," Philip announced and the three naked bodies slowly gained consciousness. Lilly momentarily glanced at me and showed no recognition for my presence. As she got up, she gently squeezed the old man's penis and gave him a nice kiss on his lips. She then turned to the man's wife and also gave her a gentle kiss. The breakfast was devoured hurriedly as it appeared that they had an action filled night. The man and my wife covered themselves while the man's wife stayed naked; her boobs flat and drooping low. Looking at me, the man had grown a tent underneath his robe. "This is just too much," the man thanked Philip profusely. After I had cleaned the bedroom and put the kitchen back in order, I was summoned up again. The man was naked lying on the bed stroking his penis as Philip, his wife and Lilly watched. Philip motioned me to attend to the man and I didn't resist to my surprise. "Treat him well as he is an honored guest here," Philip said. I supposed I got a taste of my wife as I as took his engorged penis into my mouth. Not having done this before it felt awkward and I must have been rather clumsy. "You're doing good," the man encouraged me. I gently cuddled his balls and to that I was given more appreciative encouragements. When Philip decided his guest was ready, he told me to get off. At that moment Lilly straddled him and rode him expertly. The man didn't have to do much and his face contorted in pleasure. Philip reprimanded me for watching and directed me between the older woman's open legs. On my first lick, I immediately sensed I had taken in my brother's deposits. I had kept on devouring her snatch as she twitched and squirmed in pleasure. My manhood was growing and straining in the unforgiving leather thong. It was long and tiring but the man's elderly wife finally relented to her orgasm. I was relieved to be back on my feet. Philip immediately commanded me back to my room, my job was done. I was advised to keep my leather thong and collar in good condition. That was good news to me for I had wanted to be in contact with Lilly, no matter what the conditions were. A few days later after my first visit to the master bedroom, Philip decided to reward me for my good service. He shoved Olga, my son's nanny, into my room. She was a heavy set woman quite advanced in her age. She quickly took on to me and was ravenous in bed. I in turn have discovered to derive pleasure as well from her thick body and her cavernous loins. Philip also commented that she seemed more pleasant than before. The End. 9178 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment