Friday, May 24, 2013

The Mark of the Cuckold

The Mark of The Cuckold........by Mark I have to laugh when I think of how easy all this was to accomplish. All it took was a beautiful but neglected housewife who was married to a weak man who had fantasies about his wife being fucked by another man. The trouble is that he assumed that when I pulled my cock out of her sweet cunt that she would still be his. That was where he made his mistake. It all began one day when I was surfing the net and I happened into a cyber sex chat room. I talked with a few people and then I began to chat with a young wife by the name of Kimberly. Kim described herself to me this way. Late twenties, married, with long, light brown hair past her shoulders and big sexy brown eyes. She went on to tell me that she was 5'4" tall and weighed about 135 lbs. I was further intrigued when she told me she had big, full C-Cup tits with very sensitive nipples, a narrow waist and a full round ass. My cock stiffened at the thought of this young wife who obviously wasn't being fucked enough by her husband whose name she said was Roger. I asked her if she would like to meet me on ICQ and get a good hard Cyber-fucking and she couldn't say yes fast enough. That was when I knew I had a very hot little slut on my hands. I asked Kimberly what she was wearing and she told me she had on a sexy black lace bra and matching panties. I told her to play with her nipples and twist them and make them stiff. She did everything I asked of her and soon she was begging me to shove my cock deep in her cunt and fill her slutty married pussy with my cum. I was really amused when I found out that her idiot husband knew that she was being cyberfucked and that he was too lame to just fuck her for real. That was when I decided to have Kimberly for myself. Little by little I told her what she wanted to hear until finally one day she said she wanted to meet me face to face. She told me that her husband had fantasized for quite some time about watching her with another man and that they might be ready to go through with it, but they wanted to get to know me first. We made plans to meet in a city close to where they lived at a Hotel Bar. I told Kim to wear a slinky black cocktail dress and to have Roger wear a red bowtie and that I would find them. I was laughing my ass at the thought of her stupid husband dressing like Pee Wee Herman to bring me his wife so I could fuck her! I got there a little bit early, got a room and waited in the bar for them to arrive. To say I wasn't let down would be an understatement. I knew as soon as I saw her that this girl had to be my Kimberly. She was wearing a black skintight cocktail dress made out of a thin stretchy material that left nothing to the imagination. She had on black high heels and black hose which I was to find out later were being held up by a lacey black garter belt. Her dress was so short that she had to keep tugging it down or the tops of her stockings would show. It was low cut in front and her big C-cup tits bulged out of it like marshmallows and I was planning on taking a bite. Every step she took made her tits jiggle and between that and the swing of that tight round ass of hers she was the wet dream of every man in the bar. With a body like that and her long light brown hair hanging down past her shoulders she looked fabulous. But then I got closer and I noticed her big brown eyes and her full pouty lips and my cock began to harden as I thought about the surprise I had planned for Kimberly and her husband. I sat down with them and we talked about all sorts of things but I was careful to keep the talk very lighthearted and soon they both began to relax. The band started a slow song and I asked Roger if he would mind if I danced with his bride. He said no problem and as I took her hand and led her to the dance floor every man in the room was looking at me in envy. I took Kim in my arms and held her, close but not too close and soon she relaxed and let her body press against mine. I could feel her firm tits as they rubbed on my chest and after a few minutes I let my hand rest on the top of her firm round ass. After the next song I could feel Kimberly's tight little pussy against my stiff cock and I know she had to have felt it too. She smelled of lilacs and expensive perfume as her head rested on my shoulder and I knew that soon I would own this young wife. Soon, her cunt and tits would belong to me. We went back to the booth where Roger was sitting patiently, still in his stupid bow tie. We tried to chat but the music was a bit too loud and soon Roger said, "I wish there was somewhere that we could go to talk and get to know each other better". Kim agreed and I said to them, "How about this? We'll go up to my room, just to talk of course and that way if you guys don't feel comfortable you can go to your own room and I won't even know where you are, how about that?" They both thought that sounded like a great idea so I led the way and soon we were in my room. "Have a seat you two", I said, "I've got some really good brandy, would you like to try some?" They both agreed but what they didn't know was that the stuff I gave them was very strong and before they knew it they would be out like a light. "As of now we are just experimenting a little bit", said Kimberly, as her big sexy tits almost fell out of the top of her dress, "Maybe some day we might do a little fooling around but we aren't ready quite yet. I mean it's one thing to have cybersex or cocktease a little bit but its something else to go all the way. And also because of our jobs and our standing in the community we would have to be really careful to be very, very discreet". "I feel that way too", said Roger, "I mean it would be a really big step to let my wife actually have sex with another man you know. If we ever decide to though we'll call you Mark", he said with a dopey grin on his face. "Wow", Roger said, slurring his words, "This stuff is really strong!" With that he slid down into his chair just at the same time that Kimberly fell back onto the bed she had been sitting on. I had only been pretending to drink as much as them so I was still wide awake and ready to proceed to the next part of my plan. I stripped Roger's clothes off and then I tied his hands behind his back with a cord I had brought with me. There he sat with a stupid look on his face and his useless little pecker hanging limp between his legs. Next I turned my attentions to Kimberly. I pulled the little slut up by her shoulders and reached behind her and unzipped her dress. I was going to teach this little slut that you can't cocktease a man and think you are going to just walk away. I pulled the front of her dress down over her shoulders baring her big tits which were clad in a black victoria's secret lace bra. Then I wiggled her dress down over her sexy hips and pulled it off of her, leaving her laying on the bed in only her bra, panties and matching garter belt plus her black hose and high heels. What a fucking piece of ass this girl was going to be. I got out my instant camera and shot several pictures of her like this making sure that her face was in each shot. It was obvious that the little whore had purposely dressed to make me want to fuck her even though she was trying to back out on the deal. No woman dresses as slutty as Kim did that night without knowing what effect it will have on the men around her. I reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and pulled it slowly away from her body. Her big firm tits stood up like they couldn't wait to be sucked so I took them in my hands and tweaked her nipples roughly, causing them to stiffen almost at once. My mouth went to her tits and I sucked them and licked them making little bite marks on her luscious white skin. Snapping pictures the whole time, I pulled her panties, garter belt and hose off of her body leaving her completely naked and with her legs spread wide open. I placed her hand between her legs as if she were masturbating and then took a picture of her again being sure to include her beautiful face. I turned to Roger and pulled Kim's little lace panties up his legs and onto his body leaving his wimpy little cock hanging out the leg hole of the black silk panties. I was laughing at him as I snapped his picture, knowing that he would now have to do anything I wanted in order to ensure that the pictures never saw the light of day. Now that I was done with business it was time to proceed with pleasure. I climbed up onto the bed and straddled Kimberly's chest and held her nose shut till she opened her mouth. When she did I stuck my 10 inch cock into her slutty, cockteasing mouth and began to face fuck her. Her lipstick smeared up and down the length of my dick as I wrapped my hands in her long brown hair and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue on my cock. Next I moved down her body till I was in position to tit fuck her creamy white boobs. My cock, still slick with her saliva felt like heaven between her big tits and soon I began to spurt my cum all over her tits and some of it even shot up onto her pretty face. I rubbed my cum into her tits, massaging them and pinching her nipples and even in her sleep she started moaning like a total slut. I climbed off and scooped up a glob of my cum and wiped it onto Roger's face. It glistened in the light of the lamp and I took a picture of him, looking for all the world like he had just dressed up in his panties and sucked a nice big cock. I looked back at Kimberly, lying naked on the bed with her long sexy legs spread wide open and her soft light brown pubic hair looking so inviting, and felt my cock begin to stir again. I climbed between her silky smooth legs and positioned my cock right at the entrance of her pretty pussy and gently pushed forward. She was just beginning to wake up and not knowing I wasn't her husband she began to push her cunt onto my cock and soon I was deep inside her, feeling the warmth of her body. She was still very groggy but awake enough to begin to repond to my thrusts and soon she was fucking back at me, trying to get every inch of my cock inside her horny cunt. With her eyes still closed she began moaning and said, "Oh My God, Roger your cock feels so much bigger than it usually does. Keep fucking me! Your cock feels twice as big as usual, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! Don't stop I'm cumming! OH YES! Just then I filled her pussy with a huge load of my potent seed and that's when she really started to come around and realize I wasn't her husband. "Wait a minute! You're not my husband, Oh no did you fuck me? Did you cum inside my pussy?", she said franticly. Roger was coming to just in time to watch me slowly pull my cock out of his wife, an inch at a time, leaving a stringy rope of cum dripping from her well fucked cunt. "What the hell's going on?", he said groggily, "I never said you could fuck my wife! We were just playing around a little bit!" He struggled to get up and then realized he was tied and when he saw the frilly panties he was wearing his face turned bright red. "Shut up and listen you two", I said, "I've got pictures of Kimberly fingerfucking herself, being fucked and sucking cock and I've got pictures of you wearing womens panties with cum smeared all over your face Roger! I'll tell you what you will or won't do so get used to it. Unless you want everyone in your hometown to know what a slut your wife is you will do everything I tell you, when I tell you. I'll call you later and tell you when our next session is!" Then I threw a couple of the pictures on the bed to show them I wasn't bluffing and walked out the door. I had already taken Kim's ID from her purse so I knew exactly where to find them the next time I wanted a good hot fuck! The following week I called their house on thursday. "Hello?", said Kimberly in her sweet, sexy voice. "Hello Kimberly", I said, "How is my sweet girl today?" She paused and then said, "What do you want?" "I want you Kimberly, and I'm coming over tomorrow so be sure to wear something nice and slutty for me". "I can't, I have to work tomorrow", she replied. "Then call in sick", I said, "And tell that pussy husband of yours I want him there too! Or would you both rather I sent copies of your pretty pictures to Roger's boss and perhaps your in-laws? I don't suppose Roger's family has ever seen you sucking cock have they Kimberly? I'll be there at one P.M. and be sure to wear something I'll like!" When I got there Roger met me at the door and tried to look threatening. He stood in front of me and sucked in his gut and I guess he thought I might be intimidated. "Hi Pee Wee", I sneered at him and shoved him out of the way, "I'm here to see your wife but I'll bet you want to watch don't you?" I had been a heavyweight golden gloves champion in college so a pussy like Roger didn't worry me in the least. "Get this straight Pee Wee", I said to him in a hoarse voice, "As long as I have those pictures of you and Kim I own your limp dick, you got it? And your cockteasing wife is mine to use as I see fit so get used to it! Now get me a fucking beer, don't you have any manners at all?" I went in to the livingroom and there was Kimberly, with her big brown eyes wide open. She had been smart enough to listen when I told her how to dress and she looked good enough to eat. She was wearing a pair of tiny white silk running shorts that were so tight you could see her pussy lips pushing out in front. She was braless and wearing a pink tank top made of a thin jersey material and her big sexy nipples were almost poking through the fabric. "You look real good Kimberly, now come here", I said as I reached out and grabbed her by the cheeks of her round ass. She struggled a bit but only enough to look good for her husband and then she melted into my arms, pushing her big slutty tits against my chest and grinding her cunt against my swollen pecker. "I've got some unfinished business with you Kimberly", I grinned, "Now climb up there on the couch with that hot fucking ass of yours toward me! That's it bitch, drape yourself over the back of the couch, now get those fucking shorts off, I want your ass bare!" I reached out and ripped her thin tank top off of her leaving her totally naked, draped over the back of the couch with her big tits heaving and her ass in the air. I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants and climbed up on the couch behind Kimberly, my stiff 10 inch cock shoving against the downy smooth skin of her heart shaped ass. "Now Roger, you keep your fucking mouth shut and just sit down there on that end of the couch", I said with a sadistic grin, "That's it Pee Wee, now just sit there and watch and you may learn something about how a real man fucks your little slut wife!" My naked cock was now between Kim's legs rubbing on the silky smooth brown hair that covered her tight married pussy. I reached forward and began pinching and twisting her big brown nipples, causing her to moan in spite of herself and then I said, "Do you want to be fucked Kim? Do you want that big cock in your cunt? Huh?" "No you bastard", she hissed, "I hate you, I hate the way you touch me!" I took her tiny hand and wrapped it around the head of my dick, her hand barely managing to reach around it's girth. "You mean you wouldn't like to have that big fucking cock in that tight wet little hole of yours Kimberly? Have you ever been fucked by a cock that big before?", I said as I pushed my hips back and forth causing the head to rub on the swollen lips of her wet cunt. "No, I've never even seen one that big", she said in a shaky voice. Even though she tried to pretend she hated what was happening her dripping pussy was telling me the truth. I held my hand over her tiny hand and rubbed the head of my dick between her cunt lips and said, "All you have to do is push it in Kimberly, just push it in and I'll fuck you like a man fucks a woman. Is that what you want Kim? Isn't it? You know you want me to fuck you Kim, admit it!" I let go of her hand, leaving it wrapped around my cock and felt her begin to stroke the head and then grip the shaft between her fingers. "Tell me what you want Kimberly", I said softly, Just say it". She gripped my swollen shaft and screamed, "YOU BASTARD, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME! Please fuck my cunt!" Then she pushed her hips backward, impaling her cunt on my cock and began to violently fuck herself on my manhood. "Oh God, Oh Yes, It's so damn big", she cried, "Oh God I'm sorry Roger, but it feels so fucking good, I've never been fucked like this before!" I reached around in front of the hot little slut and began pinching her nipples and squeezing her big tits and then I began to draw my cock all the way out of her tight cunt only to suddenly shove all ten inches back in as hard as I could. With each thrust I looked over at Roger, sitting on the end of the couch with a stupid look on his face as I fucked his wife's tight little cunt until she was almost crying in ecstasy. "OH God, I'm cumming", she screamed, "Please don't stop fucking me I'm going to cum, Oh God It's never been this good before!!!!" Roger looked like someone had punched him in the stomach as he stared at his wife who was collapsed over the back of the couch. SLowly, inch by inch, I pulled my wet cock out of Kimberly's dripping pussy and then I layed it upon her ass and spread her ass cheeks, letting it lay on her asshole. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass Kimberly?, I asked her, already knowing the answer as I stared down at her tight little asshole. "No, I've never let anyone do that, not even my husband!", she said urgently. "You do now Kim, now just relax, if you fight it will hurt more." I held her in position with one hand and with the other I rubbed my cock on her anus causing her to shiver in anticipation. "Come over here Roger", I ordered him, "Look down here and see if you think you're wife's asshole is wet enough for me to fuck, would you?" I almost laughed as he moved over and put his head down at her ass staring at the tiny brown hole that he had never possesed. "Lick it Roger, get it good and wet!", I said as I pushed his head down toward her ass. He did exactly as he was ordered, licking and kissing his wife's asshole until it was wet with saliva and she was moaning with pleasure in spite of herself. I shoved him back to his end of the couch and laughed as I positioned my cock at Kim's virgin hole. Slowly I pushed the head into her tight little ass, causing her to suck in air and say, "Oh No it's too big, Oh it hurts, It won't go in!" "Inch by inch I eased it up her ass and began to fingerfuck her pussy and soon she was responding in a way she had never dreamed she would. "MMMMMMMMM, it's staring to feel so good", she moaned, "Oh yes, a little deeper now, oh God, keep fingerfucking me, I'm going to cum again! Fuck my ass harder, shove it in all the way up my ass, Oh God I'm cumming! FUCK ME! PLEASE DON"T STOP FUCKING MY ASS!" I knew I owned her now, anything I asked of her she would do. And then I plunged my cock deep inside her ass and began to fill her with my load, drenching her bowels with my cum. When I pulled my cock out of Kimberly's stretched and well fucked ass she collapsed onto the couch on her stomach, her ass turned invitingly at Roger and her legs spread wide open. "Show your wife that you are good for at least something Pee Wee! Clean her up with your tongue, hurry up about it!", I said as I put my clothes back on. When I left, Roger's head was between Kimberly's legs licking up my cum and cleaning her cunt and ass. He must have been doing a good job because she was moaning and had turned over so she could grip his head and shove it deeper into her dripping pussy. "I'll call you again", I said as I walked out the door, "You can be sure of that." 6371 1.60/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment