Friday, May 24, 2013

Chance Encounter

"CHANCE ENCOUNTER" I looked up and there he was, staring at her again. I looked at my wife who turned away blushing. Thinking of the possibilities, I wandered over. 'Like a drink?' I said. 'Why thank you, a pint of bitter, please,' he replied. 'Are you a stranger round here? I haven't seen you before.' 'Just a business trip, I'll be gone tomorrow,' he said. 'Why don't you join us,' I invited. 'I'm sure my wife won't mind.' He muttered something about not wanting to intrude but he quickly followed me back to our table. 'This is my wife, Julia,' I said. 'Hello, I'm Thomas, very pleased to meet you,' he replied, his eyes upon her. He sat next to Julia and they began talking together. He was very entertaining and she smiled a lot and seemed to like him. The evening went very quickly as I watched them closely. He was very good looking in a rugged sort of way. Outside the pub, Thomas began to take his leave, mentioning that he had better not be late back. I asked where he was staying and he mentioned the Derwent. 'That's just down the road from us,' I said. 'Why not walk back with us?' As we strolled down the road with Julia between us I noticed she kept moving away from him. I watched carefully and saw that he was trying to catch her hand. I smiled to myself, I would soon sort him out. Passing our home, I invited him in for a drink. This time there was no hesitation. Julia sat on the sofa with him while I made a drink. I looked at them and could see Julia's skirt had ridden high exposing her sexy legs for him. They were talking together and every so often touched each other's hand or arm. Then, totally ignoring me, they were kissing, deep lingering open mouthed kisses. I began to get hard. Everything went very quickly after that. He quickly stripped her until she was lying on the floor wearing nothing but her stockings. She looked so desireable, my heart started pounding and my cock was getting bigger. Thomas was undressing, looking down at her and staring into the dark valley between her legs. She opened them invitingly and I was shocked into stillness. She was lovely. As Thomas watched, he let go of his trousers and his cock was the largest I had seen in a long while. Julia gave a gasp as he knelt down between her legs and pointed his big cock at her. He let his hands wander into the deep valley between her legs. I was really hard now watching them and opening my trousers, I pulled myself free. God! That felt good. I moved my hand in rhythm to his. Julia tried to move away but was held tightly. Her wriggling around aroused me even more as it seemed to do to Thomas, as he was struggling to hold her still. I was really horny now and as hard as iron. I could hardly wait for the big moment. Thomas moved slowly towards her curly jungle, holding open her legs as wide as possible. I could see that she was wet, so very wet and I could hardly contain myself any longer. Then he was entering her, slowly, so slowly, then he pushed really hard and she gasped as he fully penetrated her. As he pounded at her, he got faster and faster and my hand went faster and faster and I felt as though I was going to burst. I watched him move my wife across the floor with his insistent fucking. She was crying a little and whimpering as he continued his thrusts. God, I thought, is he never going to let up. I was really into it now and couldn't hold out much longer but no-one noticed me. Julia was making tiny noises all the time now, she must be hurting with his size but still he continued his hammering. Each time he slowed a little, he grabbed het tits and squeezed till Julia cried out in pain, then back to the fucking. Suddenly, he moved fast and hard. Quicker and quicker he moved inside her and then with a shudder and a yell, he emptied his seed into my darling wife. I crept up to bed as they slowed down. I played with my cock which was still full and hard, as I waited for her. I heard the front door open and close and then she came upstairs. 'Okay, love?' I asked. She smiled and stood above me so that I could see the sperm dripping from her cunt. I couldn't wait, I was so hard. 'The best yet,' she said, as she descended onto my waiting cock and I slid effortlessly into the mushy, warm, slippery hole. 'The best yet!' 3307 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment