Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cocksucker Chronicles pt. 1

TO BE READ BY ADULTS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE Copyright © NOVEMBER 2009 By I.M.A. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form or sold for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached. All Characters And Events Depicted In This Story Are Purely Fictional. There Is No Intention In Any Manner, To Represent Or Mimic, Any Real World Situations Or Persons. TO BE READ BY ADULTS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE Title: Cocksucker Chronicles by I.M.A. Being a married and straight submissive has been a difficult life to juggle. On one hand I had to appear normal sexually for my wife. Not a easy thing to do once you begin to suck cock on regular basis. It started when I turned 50. I never looked my age so it was easy to convince guys I was in my mid 40?s After several sucks with a variety of guys. I was fortunate to find one guy near my city, who had his own place. It was a small house on a quiet street, far away from my family and friends. Invited over, I began a servitude that is still in its infancy. I visited last Thursday, again on Saturday afternoon and then again last night. What follows are 3 emails sent the next day to recap my sucking time, and one where he asked me write a story to tide him over until he could once again unload in my mouth. Date 1 Thursday recap Example: I'm trying to recall all the moves I gave your hard cock last night. The times when you moaned the most, what I did to get you to leak, how you were able to hold off while I edged you, but the only moment that really stands out was when you said you were to cum, almost like you expected me to pull away. You said it twice, but I never gave a thought of missing out on tasting and being a part of that moment. I was surprised at the quantity, and sometimes the taste is not great, but your cum was a delicious treat, and I kept sucking, milking, swallowing afterward in hopes of getting more. It's all I can think about today. I guess if I was experienced and had been doing this for my entire life it would not be a big deal. It probably isn't, but the memory stays with me longer and keeps me hornier long after the last spurt. I am glad I was able to swallow every drop, that is what was really important, that and your satisfaction in unloading your balls directly into my mouth. Thanks for that. How's that? Response Well, I'm driving home and now have a hard on...that's how that was. My Response: I guess you could tell that I really liked it when you grabbed my head while I was sucking you. That really turned me on. I like being used that way. You can be verbal with me as well. I love being called a cocksucker or anything else a dominant might say. You can cross your legs around my head if you wish, and hold me to you for as long as you like. It's all good. Date 2 Saturday Afternoon Recap It's often better when I've had time to reflect. And this second time between your thighs showed your dominate side, and I delighted in every moment of it. The way you held my nose to your belly while your cock was blocking my airway, when you cock whipped my face, your strong thighs holding my head in place, how you asked me to beg for the pleasure of sucking and licking your cum filled balls, and. my continued exploration and tonguing below those same nuts. I would love the honor of shaving you before sucking out your cum. I enjoyed deep throating you, and mentioned I thought you were going to shoot while doing it. The best was the way you held my head and used the movement to your rhythm of my mouth to get you off, and the way you loudly yelled your approaching orgasm., I couldn't ask for a better ending. It was wonderful to feel you release in my mouth (I adore the taste of your cum), a feeling I really like, and relived over again, even while I was suckling and jacking off . It occurred to me after I came, even with the diminished desire, that I should have smeared my cum on your cock, and been required to lick it off from there out of respect to you for allowing me to get off, and a reinforcement of my cock sucking status. I guess, especially when I'm sucking you, I am truly a submissive, and that's okay, it seems to give both of us pleasure, and that is what is really important. If you have a video camera, I would love to watch myself sucking and especially swallowing your cum , and then watching it afterward with your cock in my mouth. You could critique my performance, and suggest ways for me to improve sucking you better. Let me know if that last request is too kinky for you. I love writing this stuff. I get sooo hard reading it later. Hopefully there is a next time, I never take it for granted. Follow Up Sunday Morning Do you realize your cock and nuts have spent almost 3 hrs inside my mouth. I've also been fortunate enough to swallow two enormous loads of your cum. I mean how lucky can one cocksucker get? Thanks you for hosting and giving me the pleasure of sucking you dry. I also enjoyed finishing while suckling you. Oh no, I'm getting thought of sucking again. Later, More Follow UP: Sunday afternoon I guess I better pencil in my new food group, the xxx protein shake. I'm glad you've put me on a regular diet of your cum. I love the way it feels when you explode, and today you used my mouth to masturbate your load out into my cum sucking mouth. I think next time I'll just let you use me that way to unload early, and I'll use the rest of the time suckling and licking until you unload again. I'm hoping that all this activity will stimulate your body to produce more sperm, and my cocksucking skills improve enough to satisfy you further. Use me as much as needed, we need to keep your balls satisfied and mostly empty. Your cock Slave His Response: do like it when you moan and groan while my cock is in your mouth. I like that little whimpering sound you make, just like a little cum slut should make. Story to tide him over: Further Treatment Part 1 Monday It had been weighing on his mind, several times in fact, since he rose from his knees. He'd been kneeling for 2 hrs, mostly with his face sucking and licking his new master. He felt used, bruised, and mostly tired. Yet it was a tiredness he could only dream of. The taste of his cum still lingered, even though it had been over an hour since he had swallowed the essence. The back of his throat felt; what was the word, stretched. He had been ordered to deep throat his masters 7 inch cock over and over again until he reached orgasm. G-d it was great he thought. Yet he felt like he owed something more. Something he had never done to anyone. He had licked the area between his legs, below his balls, and the moans elicited had been remarkable. he didn't know he was capable of making someone so excited. Next time he would lick lower and see where it went. His desire to suckle, the deliciousness and stress-less time when the only thing that mattered in the world was the soft caress of his tongue and suction of his mouth, just like a baby on his pacifier. Only this was much more mature than that. The endless time, only kept short by a willingness to take another breath, kept him form swallowing his master's cock for more than a minute. He would do better, he promised himself, and that knowledge would make him a better cock sucking slave. I bet I could write an article about the fine art of scrotum sucking he thought. It seemed he had finally found someone who enjoyed having his cum filled balls sucked as much as he loved doing it. It was funny; to have had a dream about falling asleep with my mouth filled with just emptied balls. Slowing mouthing them, trying to stay attached to this most important task. The only thing he hadn't accomplished was making him cum twice in a row, He knew what the problem was, he was so good at getting the first load to be so large, there just wasn't enough left until several hours went by. This had to change. Date 3 Tuesday Recap That was the best. A night of firsts for me, and I'm sure a night of pleasure for you. I'd never shaved anyone but myself before, not even my wife has ever asked me to shave her. I really like doing that for you, it was so erotic, and I loved using my tongue to see if I missed any spots. That took me to another first that of licking your ass, there is no other way to describe that, Licking you asshole repeatedly, and actually liking it. Your spread out, I'm on my knees, submissive, licking the last place I had not paid my oral respect to. It really made sense. Your anus is actually an erogenous zone and connected to your lovely cock and balls. Thanks you for allowing me the time to get acclimated to sucking you there. A less wise dominate would have rushed me, and ruined the fun. I loved the moans I elicited from you when I tongued you from there to your cum filled balls. I guess I will be spending a lot of time pleasing you there in the future, that is with your permission. I've now licked you from the tip of your cock to the back of your ass. I can't wait to do it again, and all in about an hour. The rest seems a blur, of tequila, deep throat, oral worship, looking up to see your reaction to a particular tonguing or sucking. I know my deep throating is getting better, and I am able to swallow you for longer times. I am most contented and relaxed when your cock is deep in my throat. Thank you for allowing me to come and take you deep. I never get tired of it. I'd do it until you orgasm, but then I would miss out on the taste of your cum, a flavor I don't want to miss out, especially after the hard work getting you to squirt. I am proud of the size of the nut you shoot. I'd like to think it was my oral labor that makes your quantity so large. We finished similar to the first time I sucked you, and my rythym was learned from the previous times. You shot off a large load, and then there was a pause, then my mouth was filled again with more precious sweet liquid. I had to work hard to swallow both flows. G-d it was wonderful. I bet you didn't know that I believe that the moments of milking after you cum are, to me, the best time. I call it the post orgasmic, soft suckling milking stage of blowing you dick. I love this time, and it's difficult to describe the satisfaction of knowing you have got off for me, and I've completed the task of sucking you properly. I really am your cocksucking personal servant. Please continue to be dominating with me while I am servicing your crotch. I'm not sorry your balls were sore and your cock was sensitive, at least your balls were empty. I like leaving with your cum inside me. I take that with me on the way home. It's my present. I was sorry to hear you are leaving to go home for thanksgiving. It would have been easy to get away to suck you all weekend. If possible maybe I can suck you off (quickly) just before you leave so you don't have to drive with cum filled balls. I will be able to suck you off again this week if needed. Again a sincere Thank you for feeding me you cum. Your cocksucker. That?s all I have for now. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. Each session has taken between 1-2 hrs. No breaks, constant sucking, suckling and swallowing. I did take 30 minutes to shave his cock, balls and ass before the last session. I hope to be used more. I will continue to write as further sessions happen. Cuck Cocksucker 30459 1.64/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment