Thursday, May 30, 2013

Emily & Ellen's Bet Ch. 17

This is a re-write of Emily & Ellen's Bet, originally posted in April of 2011. The effort is part of re-writing the entire continuous story arc of Ellen's Bet > Roberta's Bet > Dani's Bet > Emily's Bet > Ellen & David's Bet > Emily & Ellen's Bet. I re-wrote these stories for two reasons. First, I wanted to clean up some sloppiness in the writing. Second, I wanted to take the six stories, only two of which were planned to any degree at the beginning of Ellen's Bet with the others conceived and added later, and create better internal consistencies, and plot and character consistency, between them. At this point I think a reader could look at these stories as one tale comprising a six-part novel. Emily and Ellen: Emily & Ellen's Bet - Chapter Seventeen Emily What I did next was terrible. Just terrible. It's just some congenital weakness in women. We just have to test our men, even when we know they're both right and true. I turned to Ian and nodded my head toward Marcy. "Want her to blow ya?" I asked. I felt guilty even as the words left my mouth. Ian got a genuinely confused and hurt look on his face. Shit. This was going to keep me awake at night. "Why would I want a blowjob from her?" Ian asked, bewilderment in his voice. "Love, yours are the only blowjobs I'll ever want from here on out." God, what a sweetie! And what a nice way to put it. But you know guys: they just don't know when to shut up. "Besides," Ian continued, lowering his voice, "considering her avocation the thought of whatever kootie bugs might be crawling around in her mouth would make me positively shrivel!" I gave him a punch on his shoulder and we both giggled. Marcy had heard the remark and I saw her jaw muscle flexing and her face redden. I reached down to Ian's crotch and found a substantial boner pressing against the fabric. "Care for one?" I asked. "Right here? Right now?" Ian looked around at the dozens of men and women in the room. "Well, now I suppose if behind a bar is all right, then this could be an appropriate venue as well," he said. "You are, after all, a legend here. I suppose all these fine club members would savor watching a legend in action." I got down very carefully. There was so much cum and piss around Marcy that I had to do this carefully. I couldn't imagine letting the hem of my ungodly expensive Jean Paul Gaultier drag in any of that, so I hiked the hem of my dress all the way up to my waist and gathered it tightly around me. There was nothing I could do about my shoes. I wasn't putting my bare feet in any of that, but it broke my heart to think of my Jimmy Choo platform heels standing in piss and cum. There was no way I was kneeling in all that either, so I ended up sort of squatting down in front of Ian. I had only one free hand so Ian helped me by taking out his cock. I turned to Marcy and said, "Here's how you do it with someone who loves you. No wallet involved." My mouth wrapped around Ian's cock. I could tell both by his hardness and the feel of him that he was incredibly turned on. This wouldn't take much. I languidly sucked and tongued him for a short time, but then I got down to business. I deep-throated him as I'd done behind the bar after I'd lost my pool game to Martina. It took only a few passes and I recognized the signs that he was close to coming. I waddled, still in my squat, over toward Marcy, pulling Ian with me. I moved him so his cock was right in front of Marcy's face. "Open," I ordered Marcy. When she didn't obey immediately I took my hand off Ian's cock and found her tit, took the nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard, as she'd done to me in the elevator. Instantly her mouth was open. "Tongue out," I commanded, not letting up one bit on her nipple. She grimaced in pain, but stuck her tongue out as far as it would go. Ian stroked his cock a few more times and as it began to spill cum he directed the spurts into Marcy's mouth. When Ian's orgasm was spent globs of white coated Marcy's tongue. "Swallow," I instructed. Marcy's mouth closed and the muscles of her throat worked. "Open and stick out your tongue." She did so and I found her tongue free of cum. A splotch of Ian's seed had landed on the side of her nose. I released her nipple and she sighed in relief. I swiped my finger to scoop up the cum and she obediently opened. I put my finger in her mouth and she sucked it clean, swallowed, and then opened again and stuck out her tongue to show me she'd done all that was expected of her. "Very good, Slave," I assessed. I would have patted her in a kindly fashion on her cheek, but, well..... Now that all the action was done I became intensely aware of how strongly Marcy reeked of urine and cum. I knew now why all the floors in the place were covered with a gothic-patterned stone tile. Ian had put his cock away. I took out my cell and looked at it. It was seventeen minutes before one and the queue to use Marcy had formed again. "Wanna get outta here?" I asked Ian. He nodded. "Let's just go find Ellen and David and let them know we're leaving." We turned, our arms moving around each other's waists. Just then Ellen and David appeared around the corner and we all came together. "Did you see Martina?" David asked. "Yeah, she was here just a few minutes ago," I said. "No, I mean did you see her," David asked emphatically. "Well, I know she didn't bother to dress before she headed your way," I said. "Wow!" David said, and Ellen gave him a playful kick in the shin. Ian laughed a little. "Yeah, wow," he said. "Watch out, David. That's a good way to lose a testicle." Before either of the boys could get into any more trouble I said, "Listen, we're outta here." "David and I were thinking the same thing," Ellen said, "but you two go ahead. We'll stay until their time is up." I smiled at her. "OK, I'll see you Monday." We leant in and shared a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I pulled back and said, "Hey, Ellen, God, I'm really....." "Sorry. Yeah, I know," Ellen finished for me. "Hey, it turned out all right, Emily. What say we start putting what coulda been behind us? OK?" At first I couldn't meet her gaze, but then forced myself to do so. Tears sprang to my eyes when I found love and forgiveness in hers. Finally, I lamely offered, "Well, some night, huh?" "Some night," she agreed. Ian and I rejoined ourselves at the hip and we moved in the direction of the exit. Ellen I watched Emily and Ian walk away, their arms around each other's waists. I knew the 'what coulda been' part of this experience was going to haunt her. I resolved to do all I can to help her escape that demon. After all, no one knows better than me how a person can open her mouth without thinking and make a stupid bet. David and I emulated Ian and Emily: wrapped our arms around each other's waists and walked; only we sauntered in the other direction, farther into the club. Before we turned the corner I looked back at Marcy bound kneeling, her back to the short post, her head immobile. Some guy had just finished with her mouth and another was stepping up to take his place, unzipping and pulling out a hard cock. I don't have the history with Marcy that Emily has so I could feel a little sorry for her. My sympathy was tempered a great deal by my knowledge that she would have put Emily and me through the same had we lost the bet. We wandered along the hall until we came to the room with the St. Andrews cross. A woman top had her nude male sub stretched out on the device. She was just beginning to release him and they seemed to be chatting amiably; their scene was done and they were beginning to fall back into themselves again, resume their day-to-day personas and romantic relationship. We continued and found Brooklyn in the next room along the hall. It was smaller than the cross room or the pillory room. At its center was a padded spanking bench. Brooklyn was secured to it. Some members had left, but not many, and in this room the spectators were three deep around the perimeter of the chamber. David and I watched from the entryway. Brooklyn's front end was toward us. I left David and circled her. I saw the stripes I'd put on the fronts of her thighs almost three hours before. Their angry red color had darkened a bit, at least it seemed that way to my eyes. As I passed around the far end of her I could see part of her ass. It was a livid crimson. Andrea had put it off limits long ago. As I walked along her other side, coming back toward her front, I saw her back was well abraded and striped. It looked as if it had been taken to the limit also. The breasts I'd reddened bulged out from below her. Now Brooklyn was being used. All those spectators watched with deep interest as a man at Brooklyn's front end fucked her mouth. I'd not been able to see all of her butt because Martina, still nude but also still atop those incredible heels, was at that end wearing a strap-on cock she'd greased and buried deep in Brooklyn's ass. I didn't have a clue where she'd gotten the instrument. As I circled the room a few members said words of appreciation or admiration to me. It made me wish we'd actually done something to win this bet. We hadn't. The Sox had done all the work. However, we'd taken the risk of our lives and had emerged victorious. I felt a combination of sadness and pride at that. This could have ended in disaster, but didn't thanks in no way to anything we'd done. I rejoined David near the entryway and we watched Brooklyn's ordeal for a while. I could feel sorry for her far more than I could for Marcy. Brooklyn had almost been an innocent by-stander in all this. I'd just dragged her into it to make our bet two against two. Again I found my sympathy tempered. I recalled it had been Emily's face, not mine, Brooklyn had rubbed her pussy on two weeks ago. It had been Emily's hair, not mine, painfully grasped in Brooklyn's hand as she rubbed Emily's face and nose and chin into her sex. It was Emily's face, not mine, Brooklyn had come on. As I thought this the man at Brooklyn's front tensed and spilled into her mouth. After his cum was all out he withdrew his cock and long ropes of semen leaked out of Brooklyn's mouth and trailed to the floor. Immediately another guy took the previous one's place. Soon after, Martina pounded short hard strokes into Brooklyn's ass and then screamed in orgasm. She slumped over for a few moments recovering, her huge boobs resting on Brooklyn's back. Then Martina unceremoniously yanked her rubber cock from Brooklyn's ass. Another guy immediately replaced Martina back there and he shoved his cock hard into Brooklyn's pussy. I became aware of a presence at my side and looked over to see Andrea in her maroon vest. Andrea nodded her head in Martina's direction. "She asked me if we had any playthings around. Most bring their own but we keep a few around that we boil after each use. So she picked out that strap-on, gets into it and greases it up. Then I walked down here with her. She walks right into the room, just like that: naked and on those heels with that big cock on her and cuts right in line. Nobody said a word. Who could say 'no' to a lady like that?" Andrea giggled at the thought. I laughed with her, then leaned in and spoke. "Should be getting about time," I said. "Why don't you let these two finish and then call it a night for Marcy and Brooklyn. "OK," Andrea answered. "I've been looking for Emily." "She took off," I said. "I think we're headed in the same direction." "Fun night," Andrea said. "Fourth of July tomorrow. Woo-hoo!" "Yeah, I'd almost forgotten looking forward to tonight," I said. "We sure had a better night than we would have under other circumstances." "You're right about that," Andrea answered. "I think you've sparked a new interest here at the club. I've heard some of the members talking. Some of the switches seem to like the idea of going top or bottom on a bet; adds a lotta spice to the old place. I've even heard some of the tops getting into some loud conversation with each other. All the years I've been involved here I've never once seen a top as a sub. Could be very, very interesting." "Well, have fun," I said. "You'll be back, won't you?" Andrea asked. "We really owe you. I don't think these two will be back for a long time, if ever. It's a big pain in the ass that will be gone." "I know you'll see us again," I said. "Hell, you haven't seen David in action yet." Andrea looked at David with new appreciation, like he no longer was just my appendage, but might be interesting all on his own. "Well, good night." Andrea smiled and said, "Come see us again soon." I took one more look around. Martina was standing at the other side of the room. Her strap-on was gone but she was still nude, basking in rapt attention of which she was the focus. Both men and women were ranged around her, like planets around a blazing bright star, all vying for her attention. I didn't guess she'd ever again lack for dates and romantic possibilities. I idly wondered where she might take her new-found celebrity. David and I sauntered toward the exit. On the way we passed the room where Marcy was bound. She was still there and in between clients, still erect at her short post, couldn't really be any other way bound as she was She was sobbing softly. A woman walked up to her, loosed her wraparound skirt and moved in, likely Marcy's last client for the night. Too bad she wasn't getting hard cash for all this action: she'd be able to afford some beach time in Bermuda. David and I pushed our way through the door into the cool night air. The freshness I felt on my skin made me appreciate how stifling the atmosphere had been inside the crowded club. David beeped the car open and we both slid in. Before David could start the car I reached over and placed my hand on his crotch. A hard lump was evident under his fly. Without a word I slid down low and took his cock from his pants. I wrapped my mouth around it and began to work my magic. In a few minutes David was groaning, his hands playing through my hair. I alternated taking him deep and playing at his head, never letting his cock leave my mouth. I could feel his excitement building until finally he let out a primal groan and his cum pumped into my mouth. I lapped and sucked it, drinking down every drop. It seems my former reticence is gone. Now it seems just the way this should be done. After I'd milked him all out I came back up in my seat. I pulled the visor down and did a little hair straightening in the mirror. I didn't want any passing drivers, or pedestrians we passed, to get the idea the woman in the front seat had just gone down on her man. Frankly it was hopeless. I gave up. "Thanks," David said, tucking himself away, "I needed that. You'll always be the best." "Oh, yeah, I'll just bet you needed it," I said, smiling at him, "but don't worry; you'll be reciprocating when we get home." David smiled back. He'd just started the car and was about to put it in gear when we heard a small commotion. We turned and looked back at the club through the rear window. Marcy and Brooklyn were standing outside the club, still naked. They were standing slightly bowlegged, shiny with the cum that coated their bodies, hair matted. They wrapped their arms around one another and put their heads together, their shoulders hitching up and down as they began crying. A moment later the door opened again and their clothes were thrown out to them. Before I turned around I had another of my disturbing visions: suddenly one of the women standing back there had heavily matted brown shoulder-length hair, and her bangs were plastered to her forehead by drying cum. Her large breasts heaved with her sobs as she either tightly embraced the friend beside her, or angrily and dismissively pushed her away. Before I could begin trying to sort which of those two clashing visions I'd seen, or which one I wanted to see, I shook my head to clear the disturbing hallucination from my mind. Then it was just Marcy and Brooklyn back there again. As they began to pull their clothes on David and I pulled out of the parking lot. Epilogue Emily and I didn't see each other for two days; Monday was our day off for the July Fourth observance. On Tuesday the weather was far from perfect: muggy, a clinging heat, the sun shining down, but muted by the thick air. It was agreeable enough, though, that Emily and I decided to take a stroll again to Buckingham Fountain for lunch. We'd not been all that busy through the morning, but still it seemed as if we'd been avoiding any mention of our Saturday night activities or what lead to them. We found a bench on the South Lake Shore Drive side of the fountain. Across the wide plaza water was just beginning to leap into the air: the commencement of the one o'clock show. Of course, we both had salads in our lunch bags. As Emily unrolled the top of her sack I said, "I'll bet you there's a little packet of oil and vinegar in there." Emily glanced up and gave me a sharp look, but then she broke a smile and giggled. We picked at our salads in silence. "How're you doing?" I finally asked. "Good," Emily said. "Good. Ian was supposed to call his mom the day we went to the game, but time got away from us and he never got around to it before we had to go. He called Sunday. I'm gonna to need a week off this fall. We're flying over so I can meet his family." Tears sprang to my eyes and I reached forward and hugged her tight, didn't let go until after the social time limit for holding a hug was long past. When we finally pulled back both our faces were wet with tears. "I can't tell you how happy I am for you," I said, wiping my cheeks. Emily looked down at her salad, and swiped at her tears. "I know," she said. "I'm happy for me. I just wonder how things would be right now if the Sox had lost." I suddenly found I was studying my salad, too. Finally I said, "But they didn't. Everybody likes a story with a happy ending." "I guess," Emily said. "You givin' up the betting life?" I asked. She didn't answer for long enough that I thought maybe she's not heard my question. Finally she looked up. "Hell, no," she said, "but, well, I don't quite know how to put it." "You know, they say 'don't bet more than you can afford to lose'," I observed. "I guess that's it," Emily replied, looking into my eyes, searching. "Giving Ian a blowjob out back of a bar while people watch, or stripping in the bar; hell, I'm OK with that. I mean, it sucks and all, but I can handle the risk and paying off if I lose as long as there's an interesting up side. Ian's OK with it too. Hell, he thinks it's hotter than hot. All that, or walking around at work without my panties on is one thing....." ".....but spending an evening like Marcy and Brooklyn's is a little beyond what you can afford to lose," I finished for her. "Way more than I can afford to lose," Emily said. "You should know that a lot better than me." "I do," I said. "Yeah," Emily said, and she colored. "Sorry. Again." "Don't be," I answered. "Emily, you're not the only one who's ever opened her big yap and made a stupid bet. You're lookin' at the all-time heavyweight champ in that department. I love you, Girl. I let what happened in Baton Rouge stay between David and me for far too long. I don't want what could've happened the other night to be between us for another minute. OK?" Tears leaked again from Emily's eyes and spilled down her face and her body began to hitch with sobs. I found my tears seeping out, too, and I enfolded her I my arms. She was finally able to calm herself. "Yeah, Boss," she said. "I love you, too." We resumed our silent eating, both of us seemingly lost in contemplation. Then Emily giggled. I looked at her questioningly. "I just have one question," Emily said. "Mmmmmm?" I replied. She leaned in toward me a little and hushed her voice in a conspiratorial way. "Where do you suppose a girl gets a name like 'Brooklyn' from? It's like something someone would make up for a story." Emily continued to snicker. "Well, not at all," I said. "Ever since Posh Spice named her kid...." "Oh, shut up, Ms. Know-It-All," Emily said, and I joined in her laughter. There was a lull for a while again and we ate our salads, sipped our diet sodas. "Hey, you're not giving up the betting life, are you?" Emily asked. The sun was warm on my shoulders again, like the day a couple months ago when we'd sat here, maybe even on this very bench, and my welts had throbbed in reaction to the heat. The sun this day was not as strong as then. There was that muggy haziness to the air today; perhaps some sort of temperature inversion. Maybe it was that odd indistinctness, but the splash and babble of the fountain, usually so loud and musical, seemed hushed and expectant. "Me? No," I said. "No, it's in me now and it's not leaving. Hell, I just won the mother of all bets! And I turned you into a Sox fan! David understands. He's with me, and it's good for him too. But I suppose we've both had a chance to learn the hard way that a person can bet too much. Let's try to remember that." I began to put my lunch things away, and as I did I again noticed the sun's rays on me. As I've been doing all this spring, I looked out at the lake and perceived that the horizon was entirely indistinct today. It was lost in the haze, hidden somewhere between the sky and the water. I realized I could happily sit forever in the warmth I felt enveloping me; but I also knew I couldn't see as far as I would have liked, really not very far at all. 4550 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment