Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hot Tub

HOT TUB by Dom Our house is a little unique in that we can sit in our screen porch and look right into the dinky backyards and decks of a row of condos. What makes it even better are the special screens I installed. They're not quite one-way, but they're very close. We did that originally so that we could watch birds without scaring them. We even had binoculars and a telescope on the deck. As a result, we could also watch our neighbors without them seeing us. Most of the time, it's fairly boring stuff, but once in awhile we can see some pretty neat stuff. We had watched as the movers brought the furniture in to the condo that almost backed up to our fence. I had hoped that it would have been a young couple like the last ones. They never got around to putting up any drapes or blinds and it was a floorshow every night. The little gal loved to run around in next to nothing and her boyfriend popped it to her in every room. Sometimes she met him at the door in a very sheer babydoll; sometimes she met him just wearing a lusty smile. At any rate, it had been inspiring for the past year as I watched them fucking their brains out almost every night. I had even talked my prissy little wife into taking a peek one evening. She seemed to be shocked at the sight of the couple making love. Still, that night, she practically wore me out in bed. We hadn't screwed like that in years! I had planned to keep talking her into watching, but it wasn't to be. The couple broke up and the girl moved out. A few weeks later, the sold sign went up and thoughts of new adventures filled my mind. I grinned even more when I saw the movers installing the hot tub on their tiny deck. Then, I saw the new residents walk out to check out the installation. TWO GUYS! Well, that just about clinched it! Now it was going to be Flit City in our backyard! No fun this time! This time, I was glad to see them install heavy curtains on all the windows and glass doors. One evening, I was sitting on our porch with the lights off and just relaxing with a drink. I thought I heard a giggle and glanced over at the condo. The sliding door opened and heaven had arrived! A little blond was in the tiniest bikini I had ever seen walked over to the hot tub. One of the guys walked right behind her. I guess he had on some kind of suit, but I never took my eyes off of her so I really couldn't tell. She looked around as if trying to tell if anyone could see into the little deck. My heart skipped a beat when she looked right at me. Then I remembered that our screens were very opaque. Without a light, she couldn't possibly see me. Safe in that knowledge, I grabbed our bird-watching binoculars we keep on the deck and settled in to watch the show. She lightly skipped over to the hot tub and slipped in. After a moment or two, she stood up and waved him over. The crisp fall air and her wet suit had a delightful effect -- her nipples stood out like two thumbs and I could have sworn that the fabric of her suit was almost transparent. When she turned so he could get in the tub, it finally hit me! She wasn't wearing a suit -- those were her bra and panties! They were totally soaked and absolutely sheer! As I glued my eyes to the binoculars, I felt a hand on my shoulder! BUSTED! My wife was right behind me and there was no mistake about what I was doing! Without saying a word she held out her hand and I handed over the binoculars. Instead of stomping off, the put them to her eyes and gasped! "My God!" she said, "he's buck naked and she's blowing him right there on the deck!" I begged her to let me take another look. The woman's bra was tossed over a chair and her panties were hanging from a tree limb in their back yard! She was sucking dick like there was no tomorrow while he played with her dripping pussy. He pulled his rigid cock out of her hot mouth and sat her on the edge of the hot tub. After sucking on her tits for a couple of minutes, he spread her legs and I had an eyeful of spread pussy. He started moving between her legs, his cock almost touching her twat -- that's when my wife grabbed the binoculars for a closer look! I could hear her breathing get quicker as she watched the young couple fucking their brains out! I had a boner straining to escape and my wife had her back to me as she watched. I slipped up behind her and started stroking her legs. She never took her eyes off of the couple as my hands moved higher and higher until I was gently rubbing her ass. Then I reached around with one hand and started to finger her pussy through her panties. She was soaking wet! My sweet little wife was turned on by a couple fucking on their deck! I hooked my fingers in the elastic of her panties and slid them to the floor. I dipped a finger into my wife's dripping pussy then tasted her elixir. Seconds later, I had buried my cock in her twat right to my balls! She pushed back against me and, between thrusts, started describing the action by the hot tub. Soon, I was matching the tub stud thrust for thrust until I couldn't stand any more and filled my wife's cunt with a huge load of hot cum! As I fell back into my deck chair, I watched as my load oozed out of her just fucked pussy and dripped down her legs. She dipped a finger into her twat and brought it to her mouth -- "I've always loved the taste of your juice after we've fucked! OH MY GOD, HE'S JUST NOW CUMMING! JESUS, HER PUSSY CAN'T TAKE IT ALL! IT'S GUSHING OUT WITH EVERY STROKE!" As my wife described every little move, I finger-fucked her until she collapsed in an earth-shattering orgasm. I was hard again and buried my rigid dick in her cunt and fucked like a wild man until I popped another gusher deep in her pussy. We managed to drag our fucked-out asses back into the house and finally called it a night. We managed to catch the encore performances of our neighbors three times that week (including one spectacular afternoon routine that helped set a new record as I blasted four loads into my wife in one day). The two guys were brothers, not lovers, and they alternated using the condo for wild fuck sessions. The panty in the tree was a game they played every time they nailed a new girl. They gave each other points for style and distance as they re-lived each adventure. It was, by far, the best sex of my life -- it was also killing me! Man, I could barely crawl, much less walk! I was almost grateful when my company said I had to go on a trip for a few days. Maybe I could recover enough for a weekend performance when I got back. My wife drove me to the airport Monday morning and I headed out for some much-needed work. My wife also had some volunteer work to do collecting for a charity in the neighborhood. It would be a good time out for both of us. Things went better than expected in Atlanta and our conference wrapped up two days early. We caught an early morning flight and got back a little after noon. I called to get my wife to pick me up. There was no answer, so I figured she was out doing her collecting. My boss had called a cab and they dropped me off at home. I mixed myself a drink, changed, and drifted out to our deck to relax. I heard music from our neighbor's deck and grinned. One of the brothers had taken the afternoon off and I would be able to catch a matinee. I grabbed the binoculars and settled in for the show. Seeing as how my wife wasn't in, I even set up our video camera and microphone dish. The guy came out and tested the water in the hot tub. I heard his doorbell ring and he yelled that he was out back and to come on around. I nearly dropped my teeth when my prim little wife popped into view. What the hell was this action? She was still fully dressed and looked very nervous. She tightly clutched her charity collection notepad and stammered out her spiel. I guess watching this guy fuck a variety of bimbos was a lot different than standing next to him. He listened carefully as he let his eyes roam up and down my wife's body. "Tell you what," he said, "I'll donate $100 if you'll join me in the hot tub." "Oh, I couldn't do that," my wife stammered. "OK, I'll donate $50 if you'll dance with me right now!" "Well, maybe just one number" He reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her tightly against him as the CD pumped out a heavy beat. She struggled for a moment and then began to move to the music with him. Once she stopped trying to escape, he began rubbing my wife's ass. He slowly raised the hem of her proper little skirt higher and higher as the music played on. This was getting out of hand! Her sheer little panties came into view revealing her perfect ass. He slipped his hand into her panties and gave her ass cheeks a good squeeze. Then he slowly lowered the wispy material to her ankles until she stepped out of them. Once again, a pair of panties sailed through the air and landed in the little tree. In spite of myself, I grinned as I counted almost a dozen pairs hanging from the branches around my wife's contribution. He twirled her around and unzipped her skirt, tossing it into the corner. He reached around and buried his fingers into her hairy twat and my interest picked up and my cock got harder than ever. I watched as he unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside too. Her frilly bra wound up in the same tree as her panties. Her nipples were hard as diamonds as he rolled them between his fingers and sucked them into his mouth. I could hear her moaning even without the microphone. She leaned back against the hot tub and spread her legs. He knelt in front of her and buried his face in her pussy. My prim and proper wife was getting a world-class tongue lashing from a stranger and loving every second of it. The guy was good! She grabbed his head and pulled him tightly against her twat as she came again and again. It was all I could do to keep from jerking off right then, but I wanted to save this load for some home action. When she finally finished shaking, he stood up and moved between her legs. He plunged that monster dick all the way into her sloppy cunt in one stroke. At first, he slowly stroked in and out until just the head was resting in her slit. Then, as the music began to build, he moved faster and faster. She was almost screaming now as she fucked back as hard as she could. Finally, she reached out and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her pussy. That was all he could stand. He went rigid and pumped a massive load deep into my wife's unprotected twat. He shuddered several times as she drained every last drop of cum from his balls. He kept his cock buried in her pussy until it softened enough to pop out on its own. It was obvious that he hadn't used a condom as cum gushed from her gaping slit. He disappeared into the condo and came back into view carrying a couple of glasses and some champagne. I could hear her giggle as they clinked glasses and then I heard her squeal as he poured champagne on her tits and started licking her rigid nipples once more. She poured her glass on his cock and started stroking him slowly. They were going for seconds! This time, she hopped up and he leaned back against the hot tub. His cum was still flowing from her pussy as she stroked his dick faster and faster. She poured more champagne over his cock and balls and started leaning forward. I watched as my wife slowly sucked him in a little at a time until his balls were resting on her chin. He slipped in and out of her mouth time and time again as their frenzy built. With one last lunge, he buried his cock in her throat and came harder than before. I watched in amazement as his balls pumped again and again. My wife was one great cocksucker! Not a single drop had escaped from those lips clamped around his gushing member. He slipped his dick from between those lips and picked up the empty champagne glass. He raised it to her lips and she opened her mouth to allow his hot cum to flow into the glass. He had pumped an incredible load and she had captured it all. Now she was swirling it around in the glass. She raised it to her lips once again, tilted her head back and poured his cum back into her mouth. This time, she made a big show of swallowing every last bit. As she licked the last bit from the glass, she slowly turned. Cum still flowed from her fucked pussy as her face came clearly into view. My wife looked up into his eyes, licked her lips once more and said, "This was incredible, but we can never do this again. I love my husband too much to lose him like this." He grinned as he wiped his cock off on my wife's tits. "I understand completely, but I think you ought to say hello to my brother." My naked wife turned to be greeted by another naked guy..."OH NO, I COULDN'T!" Her protests died away as he moved between her legs and slid his cock into her gaping pussy. He must have slowly fucked her for 20 minutes before he stiffened and pumped a heavy load into my wife. When he pulled out, she stood up and his cum literally streamed out of her cunt. The brothers watched as she jumped up, grabbed her clothes, dressed, and ran out. They turned, looked up into the panty tree and laughed; "I wonder when she'll miss those?" I knew I couldn't be here when she got home so I quickly dressed, called a cab, went back to the airport. I waited a little bit and then called home once more. This time she answered. "Hey honey," I said, "my trip ended early. How about picking me up right away?" Ten minutes later, she was hugging me like I had been gone a month. As we walked to the car, a gust of wind blew her skirt up -- NO PANTIES! She hadn't had time to change after her fuck session. She was driving and I noticed that the seat was soaked. I guess their cum was still seeping out of her well-fucked cunt. I had a raging hard-on and we had barely walked in our door before I yanked her skirt up and buried my cock in her pussy. I filled her with a load before I remembered that we hadn't even closed the door. The thought that the neighbors had gotten a free show and my memory of the afternoon inspired me even more as I forced my wife to her knees and slipped my dick between her lips. We fucked and sucked like newlyweds the rest of the night. I never mentioned what I had seen and I've faked up several trips so she could put on another show for me without her knowledge. I still have the video hidden away -- maybe one of these days...... Until then, it's been the best sex of my life. 6480 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment