Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Late Starters

My wife, Terri and I have been married for thirty years and we have always been a very randy pair. Terri is quite petite with hardly any arse at all but with truly lovely boobs. Both of our kids are grown now and we are adjusting to having more time (and cash!!) on our hands. We?ve always been very open with each other and generous in sharing our fantasies, fantasies which have generally involved Terri getting fucked senseless in one situation or another and have involved me fulfilling the role of an excited audience or grateful participant. Until very recently our experience outside of our relationship had been some same room stuff in our twenties with a few couples and a disastrous attempt at a threesome, with what turned out to be a gay guy more interested in shagging me than the almost exploding Terri that was gagging for him (pretty lad, well hung but completely bent). It all ended up being amicable enough but at the time was very frustrating. Anyway, that was all a very long time ago and can sometimes feel like a different life, as we both grow towards the inevitable middle-aged stagnation. Or so I thought!! Terri has had a friend, Tracey whom she has remained close to for over twenty-five years. Their friendship has survived Tracey?s divorces and changes of accommodation and men and is probably stronger now than it has ever been. Terri and Tracey try to have a girl?s night in or out at least once a month and I try to make sure that this happens as Terri enjoys their friendship so much. One particular Friday night last summer, Terri and Tracey were planning to meet up at a Pub/Restaurant/Motel place about ten miles from our home, I?m sure you know the sort of place, they?ve sprung up around nearly every town in the country over the past few years, and I was going to stay in with a takeaway and a DVD (World At War; I know sad bastard) after dropping them both off: The girls would share a cab home, as was usual. At around ten-thirty I answered the ?phone to discover that it was the taxi firm the girls had booked their cab with, calling to say that, due to a fire in the shop beneath their offices, they were unable to pick the girls up as arranged. I thanked the girl and told her that I would pick them up at eleven-thirty as booked. * When I arrived at the place the car park was choc-a-block and I had to park in the far corner next to a big mini-bus and under a willow tree. I was a good half hour early so sat listening to the radio before going in to let the girls know I was picking them up. I?d been sitting there for about five minutes or so when I saw Tracey walking towards me with a couple of young lads, I felt a little flutter of trepidation but something told me to stay where I was, I turned off the radio as Tracey began French kissing first one, then the other of the lads she was with. The kissing and general feeling up became more and more raunchy as they half fell through the door and up into the minibus. Apart from thinking, oh, you dirty cow! My first fears were for Terri?s whereabouts. But, to my initial horror, my concerns as to my wife?s whereabouts were answered almost immediately. I stared disbelievingly at her coming around the front of the minibus on the arm of what can only be described as a young god (Christ, I?m as straight as a nail and I?d of probably shagged him) at least six-four and built like a brick out-house. The cheeky cow then allowed this stud to lift her onto the step of the minibus and I heard her giggle as he kissed her firmly and they disappeared inside. I could barely breath: my heart was stopped and I felt as though I needed the toilet. However the butterflies in my stomach must have been fluttering around my prostate because I suddenly realised that I had an erection that I could have split logs with and which would have exploded should even a slight breeze blowing against it. I sat, stunned, disbelieving and sick for a minute as I tried to calm my trembling hands and catch my breath. I can honestly say that, as I sat there, my whole marriage flashed before my eyes and I came to realise that I had never, never been more excited in my life. I eventually got out of the car on very rubbery legs and stood among the weeping branches of the willow and looked through the window of the minibus. I was about six inches from the window and as the lights were on inside, I knew that I couldn?t be seen and surrounded by the willows I was safe from any onlooker. I didn?t immediately appreciate what I was looking at as I gazed into the window but everything kind of clicked all at once and I realised that I was watching the tight arse of one of the lads as it pumped in and out between Tracey?s thighs as he drove a young cock in and out of Tracey?s enthusiastic pussy; she had two handfuls of arse and was apparently trying to force the young man entirely up her cunt. I looked on as she raised her head from where it hung down over the edge of the seat and greedily began to suck and feed upon a large cock that had been offered to her by another of the boys. With my heart in my mouth, I moved slowly sideways; knowing what I might see, fearful of how it might feel but more turned on and excited than I can ever remember. The first thing I became aware of was Terri?s profile which was jerking up and down a mere two feet from my nose and then I quickly took in the whole scene of my lovely wife reclining back, her top pulled down and gorgeous big tits shaking and wobbling, her dress pulled up to her waist and her legs wrapped around the back of the lad who I had seen her with in the car park who was pumping away at her cunt like a jack-hammer. Through the open window and above the cheering and noise of the lads I heard Terri?s voice as she told the boy fucking her to come up her: ?Go on, squirt it up my cunt, come inside me,...........oh...please!? That was it, as I stood there watching my bride of thirty years play the slut for a van full of lusty kids and heard her grunt at what must have been the hot squirting she had asked for so wantonly: I began to squirt my own stickiness into my pants. This, apart from wet dreams, was my first experience of coming without physical stimulation and it nearly knocked me down, I clung to a willow branch as spurt after spurt wasted itself and ran down to paste my pubic hair and drip stickily from my bollocks. As I looked back I was in time to see a very smooth and shiny cock being taken from Terri?s cunt, a cunt that was gaping and dripping with stringy young semen and fanny juice. Almost at once a second prick was being offered to her pussy as a lad that only looked about thirteen took the place of the first. My God he may have been slight and almost hairless, but I have never, honestly never, seen anything approaching the monstrous cock that boy had. I could not believe it as my little slag bent forward and wanking the boy, began to suck the end of his knob as though her life depended on it. Big, yes: experienced no, the enormous dick exploded in Terri?s face, strings of spunk squirting into her mouth, across her check, in her hair and across her tits as she fought to control the bucking of her young lad?s hips. This spectacular emptying failed to have any noticeable affect on the horny little fucker as he remained as stiff as a poker. As for my wife, the slut, she continued to wank and pump away at his cock as she pulled her legs up and crossed her ankles at the top of his smooth little arse. The lad squirmed himself into place trying and twitching to fuck his enormous tool into Terri?s pretty little cunt. Calming him down she reached down calmed him and stroking his visibly throbbing cock placed it at the already spunky and slippery entrance to her dripping cunt. She took him in one mighty teenage thrust as he slotted home his enormous meaty prick into her hungry slippery, spermy cunt, I clearly heard it squelch home! Of course her previous fucking and the semen clinging to and dripping from her jellied snatch would have helped, but I felt enormously proud as my wife engulfed the horsecock in one big squelchy, cunty gulp! I stood there with my cock in my hand and pumped a second load out of my cock and against the coachwork of the minibus. Looking at the clean streaks my spunk left as it dripped down the panel and formed a little puddle on the tarmac it felt like I was leaving a tribute to my woman?s sexiness and I felt my heart swell. I also felt a little proud that I had been able to produce two such copious emissions in such short order, life in the old dog yet, I remember thinking. The lad fucking his monster into Terri betrayed his youth as he came after only a few lunges into her cunt and squirted most of his sperm onto her soft belly, where it pooled briefly before trickling down to her hairy little mound and via her groin to mingle with the spunky mess leaking from her cunt and running down over her arsehole to make a sticky mess under her arse and on the upholstery. I watched as Terri turned to kneel over the back of her seat and started to suck upon a succession of different pricks as they were offered to her. Latching on to one throbbing purple knob after another as they were variously held, offered or wanked into her face she looked like some kind of pagan priestess as she received offerings from all comers. I watched then as one of the young men lifted Terri?s skirt, from where it had fallen back in place, and baring her lovely little white arse, started to finger her sopping wet hole. The spunk was positively draining from her as her twitching cunt purged all of the milky fluid left inside her by her previous fuckers. Terri, looking over her shoulder, told the lad standing behind her to ?hurry up and fuck me? and to ?stick your prick in me? he of course immediately complied with her frankly quite aggressive request and Terri went straight back to her cocksucking while the boy behind her enthusiastically did her bidding and slid his quite respectable dick up her welcoming pussy. Watching, I started to spunk again as I rubbed at my, by now, quite sore cock. Sore or not it was showing little sign of softening at all. By moving a couple of feet either way, I was able to watch both Terri and Tracey as they cavorted shamelessly getting spunkier and spermier as various cocks erupted over their faces, into their mouths and across their tits, not to mention the spurting they were regularly receiving into their sticky cunts. As far as I could be certain, there were nine young men fucking these two usually respectable well preserved though experienced ladies, and although I can?t be sure about Tracey, they all at one time or another had squirted their spunk up my lovely wife?s welcoming cunt or had had her suck the salty spurtings from their sinewy young cocks. I kid you not, but I think that the pair of slags had drained every drop of sperm from nine young men. As things seemed to be slowing down a bit, I really felt that I should be making myself scarce, as I didn?t think it a good idea that I should appear unexpectedly offering lifts to these two spunky girls. So I drove quietly away, leaving Terri to make her own way home. Dumping my spunky pants in the bottom of the laundry basket I got straight in the shower and as I soaped myself in the steamy atmosphere I was quite proud and not a little surprised to feel my cock hardening again: Thinking hard about Winston Churchill and performing complicated mental arithmetic I lay, waiting in our bed for Terri to get home. Terri got home about half an hour later, I got out of bed and watched when I heard what proved to be a very familiar minibus pull up; I stood in the darkened window watching the hurried goodbyes as Terri left the boys she had so recently accommodated. I dived back into bed as Terri came upstairs and went straight into the shower, where she stayed for a good half hour. When she came to get into bed, I feigned sleep as I felt her mould her hot naked body, fresh from the shower, against my back. As her arm came around to pull herself tighter against my back, the back of her wrist brushed against my very erect cock and grasping it gently she began to wank me very gently and deliciously slowly as I, playing possum, allowed myself to be manoeuvred onto my back. The next thing I felt was Terri?s hot breath on my nuts as she allowed the point of her tongue to outline first one of my aching bollocks and then the other, before lightly tracing the by now quivering ridge of my cock from its root between my testes to my fraenum where she paused deliciously before gently and wetly slipping my dreadfully punished and over-wanked glans between her lips and into the hot liquid wetness of her gently pulsing mouth. Dear Lord! It was the best blowjob I had ever experienced, it was all liquid and rushing, heat and drawing in and never a tooth. At once soothing and soaring. My cock ached, strained and tingled from deep within the ring of my arse to its very tip and long after my pretence of sleep was over, my cock gave up what sperm it still had and I pissed it out as my lovely wife swallowed down every drop and then as I kissed her I tasted my own salt upon her tongue and kissed away a single tear as it slid down her face. * As we lay in each other?s arms I said to her, ?Come on Baby, tell me about tonight.? Bless her she left nothing out and made no apology, I was so proud of her. 10817 2.12/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment