Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wife's Exposure (Part 1)

WIFE'S EXPOSURE The following is a true story that happened a few years back. It's just part of a 24 year long quest to change a shy and modest schoolgirl into a submissive slut wife. Since she's very bashful each stage had to be accomplished slowly, and then when she's comfortable with this behavior we move on up to the next level. Through the years we've gone from a little showing and flashing, more showing and public nudity, direct exposure, touching and being touched by others, watching other men have sex with her, to multiple sex partners, cum baths and more. This part of life was during the "get used to people seeing you nude" time which was during her early 30's. The easiest way for her to get used to being nude, and being seen was to get in my pick up truck and go for a ride. Since the truck was higher off the ground than most cars, and she is short, she felt reasonably comfortable and hidden sitting in it without her clothes. Whenever I would say "let's go for a ride" she knew that she needed to show up in something that could easily be taken off, and not to wear any underwear. Most of the time I waited until we were out of town, on the open highway, before I asked her to take off her clothes and this time was no different. She pulled off her tank top and shorts and handed them to me so I could put them out of her reach so she wouldn't be tempted to grab them and try to cover up. Some times she'll lay down across the front seat with her head in my lap, but this time she sat upright with her seat belt buckled and the shoulder harness separating her little tits. We'd been driving for about 30 minutes enjoying the sunny day when we came upon an area of construction. All traffic was slowed to one lane, taking turns to drive through as a bridge was being repaired. Even though we were moving slowly it didn't seem to be much of a problem but just as we got to the front of the line the "flagman" turned his sign around from SLOW to STOP. I don't know if he suspected he might see something, or if he just got lucky but his timing was perfect because as we stopped he stood at the front bumper staring into the cab. Sam was starting to get nervous about this guy and reached up to lock the door. Although plenty of truckers and others had seen her nude body before as we'd ride around she usually would choose to ignore them unless they honked, or I asked her to acknowledge them in some way. But this guy was closer and slowly walking up to her door as he talked on his two way radio. He must have been talking with the guy on the other side of the bridge as he kept on constantly talking. It appeared that he was describing what he was looking at. He walked right up to the window and looked in at her nude body. By now he was only a few inches away from her and was staring so hard that he could have been counting her pubic hair. Sam was getting nervous and started to blush quite a bit. She turned so red that even her little breasts started to turn pink. This guy was something else, dirty, with a big beer belly and from what little I could hear was using very vulger language to describe her body and what he was seeing. I was beginning to think that he would press up against the glass and drool but just about then I noticed the traffic was finished from the other direction. Since it was now our turn to drive through I quickly reached over and tweaked her left nipple which immediately went into a hard little point. Then I honked the horn at him and took off across the bridge. When we had crossed over the other flag man, and a couple of extra construction workers, had gathered around to look as I slowly drove past them. After we cleared the area we talked about the event and about how this was the first time somebody had seen nude body at such close range. She said it was humiliating and degrading to have him study every part of her body and stare at her pussy so long. Evidently she was able to hear much more of what he'd said about her body across the radio than I did. She ended by saying what a creepy looking guy he was and if it would have been the other flagman she wouldn't have minded as much as he was a young good looking blond. Upon hearing that statement I stopped the truck and told her that I was going to drive back through so he could get a better look also. She started to protest but I had already turned around and was headed the back to the bridge. We arrived there in just a few minutes, since I was driving quite fast, and as we began to slow down I told Sam I wanted her to open her window and at least say hello to this guy. She tensed at that sugesstion but didn't complain. Although she was embarrassed and shocked by this thought, as usual she was also getting a bit turned on. It looked like I was going to miss an excellent opportunity to show off and humiliate her again as the flagman was looking away and waving all the traffic by him. Instead of missing the opportunity I stopped when we were along side of him. He began to wave us through but when he saw our truck again he quickly turned to sign to STOP. He was staring intently through the windshield trying to see her nude body so I lowered her window to get his attention and so he would walk over to her side of the truck. He didn't need any more prompting and quickly came around to look in through her now wide open window. This time she didn't even have the window to protect her from being completly exposed to another man's eyes. He almost stuck his head inside the cab to get a better look, and even though she tried Sam couldn't get up the nerve to say a single word. After what seemed to be a long time of his leering, but was only moments, I asked him if the road went to St. Paul, which I knew it did. Then asked if he liked what he was looking at? His reply was yes, and yes very much! With that we took off back toward home and once again talked about what had just happened and what was going to happen from now on. Now we'd started a new pattern for behavior, another level of sexual game playing. We'd crossed over from flashing and exhibitionism into direct face to face exposure of her nude body. It was very clear to her that this type of submissive exposure of her nude body would become our usual pattern of behavior from now on. THE BEGINNING This is how it all began, how I found out I enjoyed having her nude, showing her to others, and took advantage of various situations in the beginning. This desire to exhibit her body started during our dating years (long ago). We would usually end up the evening somewhere parking in the car. Before very long she would be stretched out across the front seat for as long as possible while I fondled her nude body. When it was time to get her home before curfew (she was only 16 at the time) I would drive through my home town, and then through the town where she lived with her still nude in the front seat beside me. She would quickly pull on her clothes as we turned into her folks driveway. If we got there early, or if her parents were not up we would often sit there and start messing around again. Many times I'd get her naked again before she had to go in the house. Once while she was totally nude her brother drove in behind us and she had to make a mad scramble to get covered up. During her last year of high school she spent part of the time as a live in nanny, and many weekends she'd have to babysit. After the kids were in bed we usually ended up in her room with her completely naked on the bed (she wouldn't consent to sex before marriage) as I enjoyed playing with her body. More than once the boys would get up and peek through the crack in the bi-fold door to see her naked. A couple of times they were too loud and gave themselves away so I'd have to chase them back to bed. Once I found them sleeping on the floor outside her door where they'd fallen asleep while watching. I often wondered how many times the father took advantage of the same situation and peeked through the door as she was changing clothes. We would occasionally double date with one of my friends, and it was during these dates that I realized I enjoyed showing her off. We were sitting a a drive-in movie and I noticed my friend kept glancing into the rear view mirror to catch a glimpse of what we were doing. He was being pretty subtle about it and didn't realize that I had seen him look into the backseat. Even though I had taken off her bra, up until that time everything was still well covered. But, seeing that he was interested immediately made me want to show off her titties so I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and opened it wide. Sam was a bit surprised by this, but after seeing that they were busy in the front seat simply closed her eyes to enjoy what was happening. It wasn't long before I saw Brian take a quick look in the mirror, and then a much longer look as he could see her bare tits. He stared almost long enough to make his date wonder what was going on but quickly went back to her. He did keep looking through the rest of the evening as I rubs and pulled her little tits. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, I was ready to expose! This was a new level of excitement for me. It was only later in life that I realized this is where my strong desire to expose her was awakened. Although my friend asked us many times afterwards to go to the drive in Sam didn't like him very much so I was never able to give him a good replay of that night. We did have a few moments here and there when we had gone somewhere else that he would be driving us back to her house, or my car so I could take her home. During those times I always made sure he got a little look at some skin. I always told her how good she looked, and that I was so proud of her that I wanted to show her off. She wasn't too happy with the idea of my choosing to let people see her nude and thought that it should be enough when a bit of "accidental" exposure happened. So I had to leave it at that for the awhile. Not too much later I began taking nude photos of her, just after she turned 18, before we were married, and have continued on through the years. Unfortunately she destroyed those early ones since the were "improper" being taken before we were married. I 've had the opportunity to share these photos with many people, and Brian was finally able to see her completely nude in this way. Since those very early years I have always tried to leave the curtains open just a little bit more than they should be, or anything I could think of so someone might see her by accident. The house we lived in for many years had only sheer curtains on the windows and since the children were little we often had sex in the living room while they slept upstairs. I don't think she realized how much you could see thru the curtains as she never worried about them. The house was less than 25 feet off the sidewalk and I usually tried to have sex on the living room couch with her sitting on top bouncing up and down. The last week we were there I went out to the side walk while she walked around the living room nude turning various lights on and off. It really didn't matter which light was on because no matter which it was easy to tell that a nude women was in the house; and I had always enjoyed our sex in the living room with at least one light left on. After I came back in I explained to her how clearly I could see her, and could easily distinguish her dark nipples and pubic hair. She seemed to be a bit embarrassed by the thought but it was too late now. We did have sex on the couch again that night, with her sitting on top. This time she realized that anyone passing by would be able to tell a nude women was bouncing up and down on somebody's cock. I never did get a chance to ask the neighbors about how much they'd seen, but we lived there 5 years and often I could hear voices outside while we had sex. MONTEGO BAY This show off type of behavior was during the years spent trying to get her used having her nude body exposed in public. At this time she was still pretty nervous about it and required some distance between her and anyone that might see her. There's something about hotels and balconies that have always tempted me to try for new levels of exposure. She's been nude on balconies in four different countries, and many states. It seems that since we're away from home she's always been a bit more daring at these times too. One of the "best" times of showing her off in public was while on vacation in Jamaica. At this time it was the longest I ever had her naked out in the open anywhere. We were staying at a hotel right on the main street of the city, on the third floor with a room facing the street. The balconies had open lattice railings around them so it was quite out in the open. The hotel was only about 150 feet off the road, with a parking lot in front. (For those of you who know Montego Bay it's the Wexford Hotel) We'd had a busy day and after showering we were ready to relax and look out over the city and the bay. It was raining off and off so we watched through the clouds as the sun set. I was sitting a little in front and to the side of Sam so I cut off some of the view of her from the street. After we had been sitting awhile, I did what I usually do and unbuttoned her cotton nightgown and started to play with her titties as we watched the sun set. Soon after the sun had gone down I slipped her nightgown off her shoulders so she was bare from the waist up. Since she didn't want to sit there with her arms held down at her sides she pulled them out of her clothing. We sat there for 45 minutes talking and watching the world go by with her breasts bared to the evening, and Montego Bay. I kept on kissing and caressing her and then slipped her nightie off completely. She was sitting nude on the balcony, 150 feet away from a busy road, and just 20 feet ( 2 stories) directly above the outdoor restaurant in the hotel! It was exciting to see all the people around, and hear all the normal commotion of the evening going on while she sat there naked. To make sure that she wouldn't reach out and get dressed again I tossed her nightgown inside the room when I took it off her. We sat outside for about another 45 minutes with her completely nude. I kept on kissing, caressing and rubbing her to get her to not be so nervous about sitting there in the open completely naked. After we had been outside for more than a couple of hours, and more than one and 1/2 hours with her at least partially nude I was ready for sex so asked if she wanted to go inside. Since I had tossed her clothes in the room, going inside meant standing up and letting everyone see her nude, she wasn't real sure if that was better than sitting outside only partially exposed so I got up and took her by the hand and slowly led her the 4-5 steps to the door. When we reached the doorway I stopped her for a long kiss, with her ass facing the street, then turned her around and gave her an even longer one with her full frontal toward the street while I rubbed her body and pulled her nipples. Once we got into the room I ripped off my shorts, got her on the bed, and almost too fast, jacked off a huge load onto her titties and face. On our way home from Jamaica we stayed overnight in Florida. Since the balcony exposure had gone so well I explained to her how I really wanted someone to see her completely naked. While we were in Jamaica I'd convinced her a couple of times to go topless on the beach, but during those times she covered her face with a towel while I applied sunscreen to her titties. I really did enjoy watching the men and boys look at her as they walked by, and some stared quite a bit since her face was covered with a towel. Because she couldn't see them she could pretend they weren't there so it didn't seem like public nudity to her. Besides, she only allowed me to show her breasts that way for 10-15 minutes each time so she wouldn't get sunburned. She asked me what I wanted now so I explained how I would like her to be totally nude in front of a stranger. She wasn't too sure about this, or how we would go about it. Mostly it seemed like she was concerned about safety reasons. I finally figured out that I would order a pizza and she could lay on the bed and pretend she was asleep. She still wasn't too sure about this idea, and never did agree to do it, but while I was calling for delivery she knew she didn't have a choice. At that point I was determined to show her nude body to someone and this seemed the least threatening way for her to do it. The wait was terrible for both of us. I was anxious to make this happen and she was nervous about it happening. I was dressed and she was naked as we waited for the delivery mans arrival. The front desk called and told us the delivery man was on the way up so she quickly got into bed, under the covers. When she had settled in, with her left arm across her eyes, I pulled back the covers to expose her nude body. She gave a bit of a jerk as I pulled her knees open a bit to expose her pussy but didn't move when the knock came on the door. The delivery guy was young, maybe still in high school, and as I opened the door I motioned for him to be quiet that Sam was sleeping. He tried to peek around me, but I stepped aside and walked across the room to get money for him. He was quite surprised and looked like he wanted to say something. Again I motioned for him to be quiet and gave him the money. As soon as the door closed Sam opened her eyes and sat up. She asked if I was satisfied, to which I replied, "for now". I wanted to jump on her right then but she told me she was too hungry so I had to wait. I figured it was the least I could do since I'd just displayed her nude body to a stranger. Later that night she had me explain what had happened, what the guy looked like and what was his expression when he saw her. She finally said that it wasn't so bad as long as she didn't have to look at them and would do it again if I needed her to. So with this another new level of exposure was reached. 12557 1.70/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment