Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Sexual Mis-Behaviour

NOTE: This is some correspondence I received from a very sexy lady on a BBS that I belonged to. Hope you all enjoy this one - SeeShow To: Jim (SeeShow) From: Karen (ImSexy) Subj: My Sexual Mis-Behavior - PART 1 Jim, It's good to have a friend on this BBS like you. I feel that I can almost use you as a "father confessor" to tell you of all my recent naughty behavior. I need to tell someone all the "bad" things I have done. Certainly my husband is aware of some of my recent bawdy behavior and certainly Nate is aware of most of it... but It's nice to have someone un-judgmental and not emotionally involved to write to tell you all my recent sins. I guess I'd better start by explaining who Nate is and how I developed my present relationship with him. It seems just like yesterday but it was September 12, 1998 when Nate first came into my life. As you know, Jim, I'm a teacher and even though I teach in a middle-class school we sometimes have incidents that are ugly. Nate had come to investigate the allegations of a gun being carried by one of my students and so I had to Nate all about the boy in question. Something about this good looking black man struck me to the core right from the beginning. Just the self-assured way that he carried himself and took charge of the situation infatuated me to him right from the start. When he invited me out later that evening, I knew as a married lady, I should have said no, but he was such a magnificent specimen how could I refuse. I hired a baby sitter for the night and met Nate at the bar that he had asked me to meet him at. I was a little surprised when I got there that almost all the patrons were black. But it was pretty upscale and I felt safe enough, especially when I saw Nate and he flashed me that beautiful toothy smile of his. We drank and talked and danced and talked and drank some more. As we danced he held me close and rubbed against me and I admit that I did nothing to push him a way. In fact I melted into his arms and actually encouraged his bold behavior by snuggling as close as possible to him. He insisted that I drink something much stronger than I usually do and I guess I did more drinking then talking or dancing because after a couple of hours I was feeling very woozy. I told Nate that I'd better be leaving and he told me that I was in no condition to drive and that he'd drive me home. In order to avoid any scandal, I called my sitter and after finding out that the kids were sleeping soundly, I told her that she could leave right now as I'd be home within 15 minutes. Since I had paid her in advance she agreed and I led Nate to my car. I got in and he put my seat belt on me and gave him directions to my home. The rest is pretty much a blur but I do recall some of the things that went on after we got into my house and believe me it was all very nasty indeed! By the time he pulled my car into the garage, I was really pretty far gone. Fortunately the kids were well asleep and didn't me stumbling into the house with Nate. He asked me where my bedroom was and he literally carried me into my bedroom. Next he began to unclothe me on the excuse that he was going to "tuck me in" to my bed. I gave no struggle at all and somewhere in my drunken stupor I remember thinking that I hadn't ben seen naked by a black man since high school. I was a pretty wild thing before meeting my husband and I had gone out on a few dates with a black man who had showed me that there indeed was a difference between dark and light meat! So here I was again naked in front of a black man and even if I had wanted to fend myself off from him I was in no condition to do so. He took his time getting me undressed making remarks like, "You sure are one beautiful looking honky bitch!" as he removed my dress, panties and bra. When he asked me where we kept the Vaseline, I simply told him on the bottom drawer in our bathroom vanity, not having any idea why he asked. He gently placed me on the bed face down and the next thing I remember is him gently lifting my ass a little into the air and a strange steady force pushing, pushing oh so slowly and surely at my anus. I was too drunk to care what it was and beginning to feel just the best little tingle in my pussy before I realized that he had two fingers working deep inside my pussy and actually had his COCK worked into my asshole. It felt good was all I could remember until I absolutely passed out. I'm not sure what all Nate did with me that night but I woke up early the next morning sore in the ass, pussy, my jaw aching and cum all over the covers, dried cum al over me, and a pussy and ass that seemed swishing in male cum! I knew I had been ravished the preceding night by Nate. I knew that he had taken advantage of me and yet somehow that didn't matter. I felt really good. I felt like I hadn't felt in years, all tingly and alive. When I got home from teaching that afternoon, Nate was waiting for me. I didn't know how I should have reacted but seeing his handsome black face and well built body in front of me melted any thoughts of saying anything harsh to him. Instead I invited him in and before I knew it I was willingly allowing him to paw all over me. This time I didn't even have the excuse of being drunk! All I knew was that he turned me on like no man had for a hell of a long time -not since Gary (the only real lover I've had while married to my husband) had anyone had me so sexually excited. Let me divert for just a moment and mention that my husband knew about my activities with Gary and had even encouraged it. I know it sounds weird but he did. However, he was aware of Gary right from the beginning and was there the very first time I made it with Gary. Gary had to take a transfer and when he moved something really died inside of me. Since then until Nate, I had applied myself at being a good mom and wife, in spite of my husband's encouragement to seduce men. I was wondering in my mind how he might react to my sexual encounter with Nate, a big black stud who fond me rather than someone of my husband's friends that he had tried to foster me onto. The kids weren't due home for another hour so we had plenty of time for Nate to accomplish what I'm sure that he was there for. We looked at each other and, without saying a word, engaged in a long and passionate French kiss. Jim, this is getting much too long and I have a lot more to tell you so I'll continue the second part tomorrow. Your Sexy Naughty Friend, Karen 4021 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment