Monday, May 27, 2013

Janie

It's amazing how one little thing can change everything! You go along living your life, two kids, a dog, cat and two car garage attached to a 1400 hundred square foot house in the suburbs. Then - one day it all changes. For me it happened when I was looking for the newspaper money. The newspaper delivery boy showed up just before supper. Janie, my wife called from the kitchen and asked me to get the money for the kid. She said it was in her top dresser drawer. I went in and started rummaging around in her dresser. The first drawer was her lingerie drawer. As I pushed skimpy little lace things aside, I saw a glimmer of some sort of case tucked under everything. I reached down and dragged it out. It was a diaphragm case! Usually that wouldn't be so strange. Lots of woman probably keep their diaphragm in their lingerie drawer. In Janie's case it wasn't the fact she had one; it was the fact that it was new! You see....I had a vasectomy after our last child. That was five years ago. Janie called from the kitchen and asked what had happened to me. I put everything back and checked her sock drawer. There it was! I grabbed the cash and went into the kitchen. Paid off the paper boy at the back door and then struggled with the kids to get them cleaned up for supper. I forgot about the dresser drawer until the following Tuesday. Tuesday is Janie's night out with the girls. She started this about 6 months previous. They apparently pick one of the girl's houses. Everyone arrives around 7:30PM. They sit around and gab, do crafts, like needle point and eat goodies until around midnight when every one packs up and heads for home. At least that?s what I was lead to believe! Janie usually gets home around 12:30. Wednesdays are a work day for me, so I'm usually asleep. Janie tip toes in and undresses, grabs a quick shower in the master bath and then slips into to bed beside me. She's always very considerate. She is very quiet and doesn?t turn on the lights. I usually wake only enough to mumble ?hi honey, missed you?. She tells me she loves me and we snuggle up together and fall asleep. The following Tuesday night after my discovery I decided to check out and watch Janie get ready. I went into the bedroom and settled down on the bed to watch. Janie was just coming out of the bathroom. She was wrapped in a large bath towel. I could hear the water draining from the bath tub. Interesting!! a bath before going out and a shower after getting home. I was starting to notice little inconsistencies like that. This was still all being registered in the back of my mind, sub-consciously, but was soon to be brought to the front of my mind fairly dramatically. Janie had her clothes laid out on the bed. Matching dark blue panties, bra and garter belt. Janie use to be a pantyhose girl, but had changed to garter belt some months back. I sure wasn?t complaining. She looks great in them. By the way, Janie is 5'8" tall, a natural brunette . She weighs about 145 lb. Not skinny, but certainly not large either. She has a 38C bust. I don't believe she needs to wear bras, but she always has. Janie slipped on her panties. She keeps her bush well trimmed, so I could see her pussy lips as she pulled them up over her hips. Her bra came next, and then she sat down and rolled her stockings up her legs and attached the garters. There is absolutely nothing better than to watch a sexy woman get dressed or undressed. I never failed to be fascinated watching Janie put on her clothes. Janie sat at her dresser and applied her make-up. She never puts on excessive amounts, just enough to accent her naturally beauty. She turned to me and asked what I was up to. I chuckled and said I was just having fun watching. She smiled and said she loved me, but I'd better check the kids before they destroyed the house. I reluctantly got up and as I left to search down the rug rats, I took a last look at Janie as I went through the bedroom door. She was beautiful. Much to beautiful for a crafts party with the girls! Janie was ready about 7. You already know what under clothes she had on. Over top of those, she wore a white silk blouse and a navy blue skirt which ended about 3 inches above the knees. Her hairs was done up. She wore matching earings and necklace. She looked very classy. We hugged, she kissed me on the lips and said she loved me. I told her to drive careful. Then she was gone. I went into the living room and sat in my recliner. Turned on the TV and thought about Janie, us, the kids, how she got ready tonight, and that damn diaphragm box in her lingerie drawer. After two hours I couldn't take it any more. I got up and went into the bedroom. I contemplated that dresser drawer for about 5 minutes before I got up enough never to open it. I pushed aside the lacy things and searched for the box. It was gone! Just to make sure I checked the other drawers and the bathroom. No diaphragm. Back to the living room and the recliner. I couldn?t help wonder what Janie was doing at this very minute. As visions danced across my mind, I got a hard-on that was hard as nails. I thought about the last few years. There was no doubt. Janie and I were in a rut. Kids, dogs, cats and bills do that for couples who have been married for 15 years. I couldn?t blame Janie for looking else where. It didn't change the fact we loved each other and I WAS sure Janie still loved me, The more I thought about it the more I realized that I would never confront Janie and that in fact the idea of her being with another man was if anything making me incredible excited. It made me want her more than I had for a very long time. I resolved to find out for sure if she really was getting something extra as soon as I could. I turned off the TV and put the stereo onto some soft easy listening type music. I then got a book, turned down the lights and curled up on the couch. We have a reading light behind the couch that is sort of a spot light. I doesn't throw off much side light, but it does have a very strong focused beam. I positioned that strategically for my book and for something I was planning for later. About quarter to one I heard the car pull into the drive way. Janie came in through the kitchen. I heard her putting her things away in the kitchen entrance closet. She walked through the hall towards the living room. As she came into view, she registered surprise at seeing me on the couch. She asked what I was doing up so late. I said I got really interest in the book I was reading. I asked her how her night had gone and if she had a good time. She smiled and said yes, it was a nice evening. I patted the seat beside me and asked her to sit down with me for a minute. As she sat down I noticed things that I would have missed before my recliner reflections. Her hair was a little out of place and her lip stick was slightly smeared. In addition her buttons on her blouse were not lined up right. She settled into the cushions and let out a sigh of relaxation. I turned side ways to her and gentle kissed her lips. "Hmmmm - that's nice" she said. I took her in my arms and kissed her more forcefully. She seemed to be enjoying it. I began to caress her breast through her blouse. Janie really enjoys a lot of foreplay made up of kissing and caressing, so I wasn't in a hurry to move on. If my plan was to succeed I'd have to make her really hot. We spent quit a few minutes just kissing. She really likes having her neck kissed, so I pulled the collar of her blouse aside and kissed and nibbled the hollow of her neck. She moaned and sighed all through this. I pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt and slipped my hand up under it. When I reached her bra, I pushed it up over her breast exposing them to my roaming hands. As my hand brushed over her nipples, I noticed that they were extremely puckered and hard ... much like if they had been sexually stimulated for an extended period. I spent some time running my hands gentle all over her breasts, not missing any spots. Her eyes were closed and she moaned the whole time. Finally I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the sides away from her front, totally exposing her breasts. They were swollen and the nipples colored a deep purplish. I lowered my head and pulled the left niple in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it as I gently sucked on it. She groaned and suggested we go upstairs to the bedroom. I ignored this and moved my lips over to her other breast. Now for the moment of truth! I quickly slipped my hand down her skirt and under her panties so my fingers were at the top of her slit. She tensed up immediately and said we should get cleaned up before continuing. I laughed and reminded her she had a bath before she left. She was clean enough!. I covered her mouth with mine and began to tongue kiss her, slowly moving my fingers around the top of her slit. I kept this up for some time with out moving forward. She began to relax slowly. Her legs began to spread slightly. I moved my fingers lightly up and down the outer part of her pussy lips. They were very swollen! I could also feel slick juice on my finger tips and the crotch of her panties against the back of my hand were very sticky and soaked! I stopped kissing her and reached under her skirt with both hands, pulling her panties down in one quick motion. I then knelted down on the carpet and pulled her flat onto the couch. Guess where the spot light was shining? Pushing her legs apart, I took a look. I didn't spend a great deal of time, but it was obviously not the un-fucked pussy I normally get to look at. I lowered my lips to her slit. She protested and made an attempt to close her legs. I pressed on holding her legs apart enough so I could get my tongue into the top of her slit. I ran it around her clit concentrating on doing it lightly enough as if she'd already had a recent orgasm tonight. In a short time she relaxed and spread her legs on her own giving me deeper access. She told me to stay on her clit which I did for a time, lulling her into believing I would stay on it until she came. While licking her clit, it was very obvious to me that her clit and pussy lips were very swollen. After a time she freely spread her legs a far as she could. It was then that I put my hands around her hips and pulled her butt up as I ran my tongue down her slit to her ass. Two things happened instantly. Her body jerked as though hit by lightening and she had an orgasm. My tongue ran into the taste of spermicide that you use with a diaphram and something else that left a pungent burning taste at the back of my throat. That was it! I buried my head into her pussy forcing the lips apart with my face and at the same time digging my tongue deep into hole. She screamed as she orgasmed again. Her cunt spasmed and forced big globs of cum out onto my tongue. I knew it was cum and I loved it. I dug my tongue deeper searching every hiding place the sperm might be. After I cleaned out her hole, I held her pussy lips apart with my finger tips and used my tongue to lick her from her ass hole up to her clit, making sure I left no spot untouched. Every time I reached her clit she would have mini orgasms. Finally she pushed my head away. I moved up onto her, pulling my pants down as I went. My cock sprang out. It was covered in pre-cum. Janie reached out and pulled me down onto her. I slide my cock into her well used pussy. It felt like a hot knife sliding into butter. Her cunt hole was loose and open. The walls didn't squeeze me as they normally do. Never the less, it felt incredible and I blasted my hot jism deep into her. We held each other for a time as our hearts slowed and my cock shriveled and plopped out of her pussy. She slide out from under me and went upstairs. In a moment I heard the shower running. I got up and turned off the lights, went up stairs and climbed into bed. In a little while Janie joined me. We snuggled up to each other and drifted off to sleep. In a day or two, Janie mentioned that she really enjoyed coming home from girls night out this week. She hoped that her nights out with the girls always ended that way. Both of us left everything else un-spoken, but Tuesday nights end much the same now as that first night. Janie is totally receptive to opening her legs and getting my lips on her pussy as soon as she gets into the house. In fact last week she came into the bedroom and climbed over my face as she pulled up her skirt. Her panties were already off. She lowered her cunt onto my month and ground her pussy against me, emptying the load it held into my mouth. Each of us knows what's going on, but chose not to speak of it. I think we're both very content with the status quo as it is now. So thats how your life can change from the smallest thing. I don't know who the guy is and I don't want to. If I did I'd probably have to thank him. Janie is everything I every wished for. You can bet I don't take her for granted now. 3833 1.48/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment