Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Haley Cums Out

I met Haley when my parents moved us to Atlanta. My dad had gotten a job with company in the rough part of Atlanta. They made us live in a housing community that was pretty safe. Haley was in our neighbor hood. I didn't meet her till my first day of school. I was a nerd even at 12. So was she. We hit it off right away. We were always together. Everyone thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend. When we turned 13 things were going great. Haley kissed me on my 13th birthday. It wasn't a friend kiss. I knew it changed things. For two months all I wanted to do was kiss her. She started puberty before I did and I took notice. Then again everyone at school did too. I tried to get my hands on her new chest a few times. She always stopped me. Her mom decided to throw a big party for us before the summer. Her mom was over the company my dad worked for. Her dad died when she was younger. Her mom was always dating a different guy each time I saw her. She was really beautiful. Miss Smith, Janet, was an older version of Haley. Haley had olive skin with dark brown almost black hair. By the time of the party she had long hair and a nice c cup. The party got here and half our class was there. Most of the kids lived in the neighbor hood. The party looked like half our class was there and a few upper grades kids. Haley made an entrance about 30 minutes into the party. Her mom had gotten her a makeover. She looked amazing. She had on a black dress that clung to her. It was cut down the middle you could see her breast perfectly. Her glasses were gone and I noticed she had the cutest little nose that just set her face off. Her gray eyes stood out perfectly. The dress covered her butt nicely. I could tell that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her legs were spectacular. The dress showed them off. It was really short for her, but it made her look older. Her mom had went all out. Her hair was fresh cut and looked perfect. Her fingernails matched her toe nails. He little feet were in four inch heels. She walked down the stairs perfectly and I could tell she had been practicing. Her mom was at the top of the stairs smiling. Haley walked over to me first and asked me what I thought. I said she looked amazing. I could now see the makeup she had on. It made her eyes stand out. She didn't need much since her skin was so perfect. That was the word I had for her that night. Perfect! She was the hit of the party. I saw her a few times. Most of the time it was at a distance. Then an hour later Rock showed up. Rock was the star running back on the highschool team. He was three grades above us and had a car. All the girls thought he was hot, no matter if they were white or black. Rock just had a way of getting the girls. It didn't hurt that he looked like Will Smith. He was a little darker than Will Smith but most black people are according to Rock. When he got there the girls drifted to him and his friends. Haley didn't run over there, but I saw the look they shared. She told me one time that she thought he was really hot. He noticed her too and went over to her. I was near enough to make out him telling her she was hot. They talked and then danced. He was giving her a lot of attention. Later on I was in the kitchen drinking the punch someone had spiked. I was a little tipsy and Haley told me she had something special for me. She said tonight I was going to stay in her room. Her mom promised that she could do what she wanted now. She was old enough to make her own decisions. I was pumped and asked about her flirting with all the other guys. She said her mom told her she had to make new friends. She said after they left we could stay together. The next hour she hung out with some different girls. Then her mom turned down the lights and turned up the music. A few people were dancing. I stayed against the wall. Around 11 most of the people left. I was there with Haley, Jill her friend, and Rock and his friends. I felt like the third wheel. We sat around talking and drinking the last of the punch. I started to feel sick. I went to the bathroom and puked. Haley came in and held my hair back. I had long since I was little. My mom liked it. Dad said it was because she wanted a daughter. She said she just liked it long. Haley said I should lay down on the bed. I got on her bed. She gave me a kiss o the cheek and said she would be back later. I tried to get her to stay, but she said she had company. Rock and one of his friends were still here along with Jill. Jill liked Rock's friend, but was a little nervous since he was black too. She said she would wake me when she got back. She told me to take two asprin. They were in her drawer. I leaned over get two. I opened the bottle and took two. I didn't realize I had take two of her mom's sleeping pills. She had given them to Haley on advice from her doctor. She was suppose to take just one. With the alcohol it just put me in a haze. It was like I was awake but couldn't move. Haley came back an hour later. She stood by the bed and I realized she was so tall in those heels. She was my height without them. She laid on the bed beside me. She slipped her hand down to my pants. She unzipped my pants and undid the button. I couldn't move. She slid my pants and underwear off. She told me to lift my butt, but I couldn't. She just thought I was playing around so she yanked them off. She told me to close my eyes. I did and felt her pull my shirt off. I was laying on the bed totally nude now. I opened to see her sitting indian style. She was playing with my penis. She had it in between her two fingers. She used the other hand to rub my stomach. She told me she wanted to do this for a while now. She asked if it felt good. I just moaned. It was all I could say. She kept jerking me. She asked me I was getting hard. She said it was ok since I had been throwing up. Then without even being hard, I came. Haley giggled. I suddenly threw up. She backed away and got a towel. She wiped me off and wiped up the vomit as best she could. She looked at me and thought I was asleep. She was pissed and grabbed the comforter and a pillow. She put it against the wall. I could see her fixing it up. She sat down and was about to cry when the door opened. Rock slipped in and closed the door. He saw me on the bed naked. He was about to leave and Haley said it was ok. I was out cold. He saw that she was about to cry. He sat down and told her it was ok. She told him what happened. He said laughed and then she did to. He put his arm around her. She told him she was going to be with me tonight. I wanted to say she still could, but I couldn't do anything. Rock told her it was ok and was really nice to her. She asked about Jill. Rock laughed and said she was kinda busy. He told her to come on. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along. They came back in a few minutes and I could tell her was still holding her hand. She had a stunned look on her face. The both had drinks too. She was tipsy, but aware of what she just saw. They saw Jill getting fucked for the first time. He legs in the air as Rock's friend fucked her. Jill was moaning and getting it over and over. They finally left before they finished. They sat on the floor drinking. Then they finished and Rock laid down. Haley stayed up for a while then he pulled her down. She giggled and laid her head on him. She said she couldn't believe Jill was doing that. He picked at her saying she was racist. She said she wasn't. He told her to prove it. She said how. He told her to kiss him. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He said that meant nothing. He kissed his grand mother like that. She said what ever and he rolled over on her. She looked up at him and I knew what was coming. He kissed her right on the mouth. They did that a few times and then he slipped in his tongue. They broke the kiss and she just said wow. He laughed and got on top of her. Her hands were all over his back. He leaned up and slipped it off. She ran her hands down his chest. He said what about you. She said she didn't know. He said who would care. She said I would. He told her I was passed out naked on the bed. She giggled and she said he wouldn't tell if she wouldn't. She paused then said ok. He got off of her and she rolled over. He unzipped her really slow. She rolled over and said that felt good. She said the dress was really tight. He said he could tell. He pealed down her dress. She turned red and covered her face. He told her she was beautiful. He grabbed her chest. He played with tits and then rolled her dress down. She pushed her butt down so he couldn't get it off. She said she didn't have any panties on. He told her it was ok. She said she didn't want him to see her down there. She said her mom had got her to shave. He said now he had to see. She said no. Rock then asked if she would show him if he showed her what he had. She was quiet then said ok. He laid back and told her to do the honors. She undid his belt then his pants. She eased them down. I could see the outline through his boxers. I could tell Haley could too. He raised his ass and she eased them down. He popped up and then it laid on his stomach. He was huge. I was four inches hard. He was a good eight inches. I knew Haley thought about it since she looked my way. He took her hand and put it on his cock. I saw the right I gave her on her birthday. It was just a little silver band. Her hands looked so small on his big cock. She used both hands and moved them up and down really slow. She did that for a while and then he grabbed her down on him and kissed her. Next she was on her back and he was kneeling between her legs. He said now it was her turn. She said no but he told her she promised. She bit her lip and raised her legs. She still had her heels on and it looked so hot. I just wished it was me slipping it off her. Rock slipped the dress off and threw it on the bed. She closed her legs, but but Rock parted them and fingered her. She moaned a few times. She was about to cum and Rock stopped. She begged him to finish. He said later. He laid on her and kissed her. She had her legs parted, but was keeping him out barely. I could see when he brushed her lips with his cock, since she would jump. It didn't take long for her to loosen her legs. Rock then laid on top of her. He spread his legs which made her spread hers. She said she wasn't ready. He said it was ok. He would be gentle. She told him it was suppose to be me the first time. He said she could tell him it was when she is with him if that is what she wants. He said he is small and want really know. She said to stop that was rude and gave a little smile. He kissed her and told her to raise her legs. She pulled her knees back and I could tell she was wet from the gleam off the reflection in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Haley was opening herself up for Rock to fuck her. She had her knees back to her chest. Her heels were still on and up in the air. Rock reached down and put the tip at her entrance. Haley just shook her head when he asked if she was ready. He pushed and she let out a gasp. He popped her cherry and pushed forward. He rocked back and forth. After a few minutes, he was all the way in. She then put one leg on the bed and the other on the wall. Rock picked up the pace and I wanted to get up and leave, but I couldn't. Rock picked up the pace and Haley was loving it. She let out a huge moan and started cumming. I could see her juices squirt out around his cock. She was really still and then moved her legs up around his back. He kept on for another five minutes and said he was about to cum. She told him not to stop. He asked if he needed to pull out she said no. He then pushed deep and started to cum. She was shaking and came too. I could see his cum rolling down her ass crack. I thought for sure she wasn't on the pill. Now I was thinking she was probably pregnant. Rock just laid on top of her and said it was amazing. She said it really was. He slid off and she laid her head on his chest. She had her leg on is . She looked so comfortable laying on him like that. He told her he could get use to that. She agreed. He asked about me. She said she probably needed to think that over, but it could wait till tomorrow. She said they still had tonight. She grabbed him and he started to swell again. She said she wanted to be on top. He was only half hard. She straddled him and slid down on him. She said she could feel him swelling. She put her hands on his chest and rode up and downs. Rock went for her chest too. He rolled her nipples. She just rode harder and harder. He said he was about to cum and she said she was too. She slammed down hard and pushed up as he shot. She came too and collapsed on him. I then noticed Jill and Rock's friend at the door. Jill was looking right at me. She could tell I was awake. She just smiled. Jill made a noise and they looked her way. Haley looked shocked and covered her tits. They just all laughed. Jill pointed to me and they said I was passed out. Jill said ok and looked at me. She said well you better not wake him then. They all laughed again and Jill left with her new boyfriend. Haley laid on top of Rock till he was completely soft and she was cold. She slid off him and I could see a pool of cum on his nuts. The whole night I just laid there. Everything went through my head. I listened to them talk till they fell asleep. Rock told her he wanted her to be his girlfriend. She said she didn't know. He asked her if he would need to do her again to show her he liked her. She said maybe, but later. She was pretty sore. She said it was complicated with me. He said she could take some time to think it over. She said ok. He told her she could have one more ride in the morning if she wanted it. She said ok. Around six I heard her mom get up. She was in the shower and then I heard Haley get up. She got on top of Rock and eased herself down. Rock woke up as she got faster. He started pounding her too. She was moaning really loudly. I saw the door open. It was her mom. She got really wide eye when she saw them. Then she saw me and covered her mouth in shock. She said oh my and left out. Haley finished rock off and got up. His cum was running down her leg and was dried up around her lips. She still had her heels on and looked amazing. I felt horrible and was finally feeling my legs. I couldn't really move though. Haley looked at me and said shit I forgot he was in bed. She pushed on my foot and I just laid still. She said he is still passed out. Jill came in and said you need to get dressed your mom is up. She threw on her robe. The guys got up and left. Rock told Haley to call him. She said she would. Jill and Haley talked as they cleaned up. They both said it was amazing. Jill asked about me. Haley said I passed out and hadn't moved. She asked why I was naked and she told her. She asked about the cum. Haley said her mom put her on it last night. She said she probably needed to take her next pill. Jill said you can't. She was reading the pack and it said it took two weeks before it would start working. Haley called her a lier then she showed her. Jill told her not to take anymore till she was sure she wasn't pregnant. It could deform the baby if she was pregnant. Haley just said shit and threw the box in the drawer and shut it. She said she would deal with it later. Jill asked about me. She said she was going to let me sleep it off. She got the sheets out of the floor and they sat on the edge of the bed. Jill made a comment about me being pretty small down there. She said ya I kinda was. She said she still liked me though. Jill told her she should think it over. Rock was hot and they belonged together like her and Rock's friend. They talked about what happened. Then around ten the haze went away for me. I got up and Jill caught me in the bathroom peeing. I turned, but she said I saw it and I think you know that. I told her I couldn't do anything. It was the alcohol. She said whatever. She said if you don't want Haley to know you will do what I say. I told her ok. That was when things began to change in my life. Please send all comments and suggestions to scottneedsadvice@yahoo.com. Thanks! 18706 1.70/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment