Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Lover And Her Husband

MY LOVER AND HER HUSBAND As we lie on the bed together, kissing and caressing each other and gently fondling and probing those special places we each know so well after so long, I feel first a hand, then a warm mouth on my hardening manhood. Since I know where your hands are and you mouth isengaged in a passionate kiss with my own, I know that your husband has prepared you and is now getting ready to guide me into your waiting wetness. Sure enough, the warm mouth pulls away when I am as hard as I can get and the hand reappears to guide my rather above average size into your tight, incredibly wonderful feeling womanhood. At that point, I resume control and begin what is usually a lengthy lovemaking session. As is my custom, I bring you to several very vocal orgasms before depositing copious amounts of my juices inside you. We collapse back onto the bed and in short order I feel someone creep between us to do his sworn duties as your husband and lick you clean of my seed. Soon enough, I feel the warm mouth licking the combined juices off of me. Again, as he does every time, he continues to suck me until I either stop him, push him away and resume our lovemaking or simply cum in his mouth. He seems almost eager to suck as much of my seed as he can and simply will not stop on his own. While I lay there contemplating how I wish to proceed this time, I find myself wondering how long it has been since he was allowed to make love to his wife. Or achieve an orgasm, for that matter. He never complains or asks for release, nor does he masturbate. But then, he doesn't really have access to his little penis anymore, either. Then I remember. Today is his wedding anniversary to my lover, his wife. A very special day, indeed. For it was on this day, ten years ago that he married his wife, the same day he offered her to me. You see, I was his "best man", and as they say, "May the best man win". I certainly did when I stepped in and consummated his marriage for him, as I have several times, most every night since. And what about him? He was put into chastity that same night. My lover, his wife allows him a half hour release several times throughout the year. However, he has yet to consummate his marriage himself... and I don't think he ever will. Yes, the "best man" won this time. 4879 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment