Thursday, May 30, 2013

I’m Not Stupid

I'M NOT STUPID By Slirpuff ?What? I said snapping my head around to look at my wife Carol. ?What did you just say?? I asked not believing what I thought I?d just heard. ?Dan, I know you?re going to be mad, but I?m not happy right now, and I?m thinking of us getting a trial separation so I can get my head together and figure what I want? Carol told him as he stood on the deck cooking steaks on the grill. ?Karin has a spare room and she said I could stay with her for now.? ?When were you going to tell me Carol, or were you just going to leave me a fucking note on my pillow tonight? Dan said a little louder than he probably should have. ?Don?t raise your voice Dan, I don?t want Andy to hear what we?re talking about? Andy being our six year old son. ?I knew you?d react this way, that?s why I didn?t want to bring it up until tonight.? ?So in other words, you?ve already made up your mind to leave, are you going to tell Andy or are you going to leave it to me when your gone? Dan said in a sarcastic tone. ?I?ll tell him myself tonight before bed? she replied. ?This isn?t permanent you know.? ?Ya right, your moving in with that tramp Karin; I guess I should have seen it coming? Dan told her getting more pissed off by the minute. ?I?ll draft up the paperwork tomorrow we can sign it and get it filed in the court by Wed Carol.? ?What paperwork?? was her reply. ?Well, if your going to leave, I want it to be a legal separation, that way when you don?t come back, it will automatically turn into a divorce decree and we won?t have to go through the hassle twice.? ?I don?t want a divorce Dan, only a little time to myself, to sort out a few things, that?s all honey.? ?Bullshit Carol? Dan spit at her. ?I?ve asked you to talk to me for the last four months, but you?ve been too busy with Karin and your new friends to make the time.? ?Now you want to move in with your new buddy Karin so you can do what you probably wanted to do for the last six months? Dan now yelled; ?but your not going to do it with my blessings and I?m certainly not going to stand by and become a cuckold by you or anyone else? he said slamming the top down on the grill. This was not going the way Carol had imagined. She knew Dan was going to be angry but she thought she could convince him this was a growing experience for the both of them; but now it had blown up in her face. ?Dan please? was all Carol could get out as he ran inside leaving her to tend the grill. By the time she?d taken the steaks off the grill and found Dan upstairs, he?d literally thrown all her clothes and everything else of hers into the spare bedroom. ?Take your shit and move the fuck out, I don?t care anymore? he screamed at her. ?I?ll send the paperwork to your office and you can sign it and get it back Keith?, the lawyer Dan had been using for the past ten years. ?I?ll take Andy out to dinner so he doesn?t have to watch his mother abandon him? Dan said grabbing his coat and their son heading out to his car after slamming the front door. ?Karin, this is Carol? she started. ?Dan didn?t take it good at all and is threatening me with divorce? Carol said starting to get a little teary eyed. ?I told you he wasn?t going to be happy, but he?ll come around soon don?t worry.? ?Hell in a couple of weeks, he?ll be begging you to come back, and you?ll have him right where you want him.? ?I hope your right Karin, because right now, he?s ready to chuck me out the door and start divorce paperwork? she said hesitantly. ?I need some time away, but I don?t want to end my marriage either? Carol told her. ?I?ll be right over and help you with your stuff? Karin told her. ?The sooner you?re on your own away from him, the sooner you can figure out what you really want.? With that said, Carol and Karin packed up the majority of her stuff and were out of the house before Dan and Andy got back. Dan had seen this coming for quite a while. Dan and Carol were both accountants and had met eight years ago while they were auditing a company that had gone chapter seven. Each one was representing a different bank that had a monitory stake in the failed company. They worked together and ended up having lunch and dinner with one other most nights. It took a full week to complete the audit and by then they found that they really liked each other. Carol was about 5?6?, brown hair and about 175 pounds. She had a pretty face but was a little chunky. Dan was about 5?8? tall and about 195 and at twenty-two already had a spare tire around his middle from eating out every day; these two geeks were made for each other. They were married four months later and Carol found herself pregnant eight months after that. Carol had a tough pregnancy and was bed ridden the last five months where she gained a ton of weight. By the time she gave birth to Andy, she?d ballooned to almost 250 pounds. Dan never said a word, he loved her no matter what her weight. They were a happy family until Carol heard two of her coworkers talking about her. ?She?s such a good looking girl? one said to the other. ?Too bad she?s as big as a house; I wonder if she has her clothes custom made at Omar the tent makers dress shop? she said laughing out loud. She may have thought it was funny but Carol didn?t. Carol was crying in the bathroom when Karin walked in. ?You all right Carol?? she asked. ?Everyone thinks I?m a fat pig? she said crying. ?If they only knew how hard it was for me to lose weight they wouldn?t be so mean? she sobbed. ?Girl, you need to be put on a good diet and enroll at a gym? Karin told her. ?You?re a beautiful girl hiding underneath all that flab, you just need to make your mind up and do it; that?s all.? And that?s what Carol did. Dan did the books for a local gym and got them a great deal, so the two of them joined the following week. The gym had an in house nursery, so they were able to bring Andy with them after work. Carol was a woman possessed and worked out six days a week while Dan could fit in maybe three nights per week. When the pounds didn?t fall off, Carol went to a doctor and got a prescription for diet pills. Dan wasn?t happy about it but Carol was on a mission to lose weight. Eight months later, Carol was a slim 125 pounds and looked fantastic. She bought a new wardrobe of clothes and everyone, including the men at her work, said she looked hot; that?s when the trouble started. They were at Carol?s company Christmas Party when shit hit the fan. Carol had bought a dress that was more than a little reveling and was being hit on all night. She was in seventh heaven because of all the attention she was receiving, when a bunch guys caught her under the mistletoe. She must have kissed a dozen guys before Dan came over and put a stop to it. Carol had probably had one too many drinks and never realized the guy?s hands were all over her while they grabbed a kiss; but Dan saw it. He grabbed Carol and told her it was time to leave; now. She didn?t want to leave just yet and made a bit of a scene. ?Carol I?m leaving right now with or without you? he finally told her. She relented but Dan knew she was pissed. On the way home they had a huge fight. ?Carol you were acting like some kind of slut, me along with everyone else, watched all those guys put their hands all over your body; and you did nothing to stop them? he yelled. ?It was just a little innocent fun that?s all; no big deal? she replied. ?Not from where I stood? Dan told her. ?How would you like it if I was all over some girl; kissing and grabbing her? Dan asked but he knew she was too drunk to listen to reason at that point. Carol got sick that night, luckily she had removed her new dress before she tossed her cookies. She looked like hell the next morning and apologized to Dan saying it?d never happen again; but it did, it?s just that Dan wasn?t there the next time. Carol started stopping after work, on Wednesdays, for a girl?s night out. There were seven girls, some married and others not, who would stop for a drink or two at Tony?s; the local watering hole. It started off that she?d be home by 6:30, but soon it stretched to 7:30 and finally almost 9:00 pm. By the time Carol got home, Andy was in bed, and Dan was not too happy. When they first got married, they?d fuck like teenagers and couldn?t get enough of each other. Now it seemed, if they did it once a week that was a lot. One thing for certain, when Carol came home on Wednesday nights, she was hot to trot; and tonight was no exception. Neither one of them had a lot of sexual experience when they first got married and were a little apprehensive to try any new things from the get go. They learned, from each other, what each one liked and through a few x-rated moves, they added a few things to their repertoire. Now however, every week, when Carol got home, she seemed to want to try something new and exciting, most of which Dan wondered where she?d gotten the idea. When they got married, Carol couldn?t give a blowjob worth a shit; but then, even a bad blowjob was better than no blowjob at all. Tonight she came out of the bathroom totally naked asking where her stud muffin was. She?d had more than a few drinks and was later than normal, but she knew how to get Dan into a good mood. She climbed up the foot of the bed, between Dan?s legs, pulled his boxers off and proceeded to give him the best blowjob she could. Dan was just over six inches so Carol had no trouble deep throating him. She was glad Dan trimmed his pubes because her nose was right up to the base of his cock. She learned to use just enough spit and hand action to get him rock hard. She still refused to let him shoot into her mouth but maybe one day, she thought to herself. She was already dripping when she rolled him on top of her. He started to go down on her when she stopped him. ?Just fuck me tonight hon, I just need to feel you inside of me? she told him Dan did his best. He thought about his mom, his new audit proposal; anything so he wouldn?t shoot off too early. Carol seemed to enjoy it as she screamed like he was fucking killing her. Dan finished up doing her from behind and shot load after load into her pussy as Carol slumped onto the bed. ?God damm, I needed that? she told him. ?I think I?m going to be sore for a week? she said with a laugh rolling onto her back. Dan crept up, kissed her and as always told her how much he loved her and how happy he was being married to her. Well, that is the way it use to be until this week. After dinner Dan and Andy came home to an empty house. ?That fucking Karin? he thought to himself. ?Ever since Carol lost that weight Karin?s been on her to do this or that with her; no wonder her husband left, she was nothing but a tramp and is now turning my wife into one too.? Dan got Andy ready for bed, tucked him in and read him a story. When he asked about his mother, Dan just told him that ?mommy was visiting and would be home in a couple of days? but didn?t believe it for a minute. Dan went down stairs, called his mother and brought her up to speed. ?Mom, can you watch Andy during the day until I can find someone permanent?? he asked. ?Honey, Carol will come to her senses and be back by the end of the week, you know her, she can?t be away from Andy more than a few hours before she goes nuts? she told him. ?But I?ll be over before you go to work and watch him.? He hoped she was right but Dan wasn?t as sure as his mom. On Monday Dan contacted Keith and told him that Carol had left him. ?I want to make sure I?m totally protected including having custody of Andy.? ?I want it written up and spelled out in no uncertain terms, that if either one of us acts in a way a married spouse shouldn?t, the other gets a 65/35% split of the assets.? ?I think she is looking to cheat on me and I want to be covered,? he told Keith. ?I want it to have a sixty day time limit after which it becomes a divorce decree and can you get it done by tomorrow?? Dan asked. ?Aren?t you jumping the gun a little Dan?? ?She just left yesterday, and you?re ready to write up divorce papers? he told him. ?Carol?s been planning this for a while, and maybe this will bring her to her senses, if not, I don?t want to lose all I?ve worked for just because she wants to try out a new cock.? ?Alright Dan, I?ll get it done today and have her served at work tomorrow, anything else?? ?Not that I can think of, I just need to draw a line in the sand so she understands what she stands to lose, that?s all.? ?Also Keith, I will need two other agreements made up but we?ve got a little time on those, I?ll fax you what I want later in the week.? When Carol got to work Tuesday she was a little bummed. This is the longest she?d been away from Andy and Dan in the last eight years. Coming back from lunch, she was told a man was waiting in her office. ?Carol Spencer?? he asked. ?Yes, I?m Carol, what can I do for you?? she asked. ?You?ve been served,? he said handing her a manila envelope. ?Carol spent the next half an hour going over the extensive conditions and property divisions outlined in the separation decree; although it was more like actual divorce paperwork. It stated that Dan would have temporary but full custody and Carol would be allowed visitation with reasonable notice. By the time she was done reading it, she was more hurt than pissed. ?I?ve been gone for two days, and he?s already written off our marriage? she said to herself. She tried to reach Dan but his secretary said he was out for the day and his cell went right to voice mail. Dan was at home changing the locks, taking care of splitting their finances and taking Carol?s name off his insurance and 401K. By four o?clock he was done with it all and turned on his cell phone. ?Shit? he said to himself, ?twelve messages from Carol.? He deleted them all. Dan had dinner with Andy at his mother?s house and told her what he?d done. ?Carol?s going to be mad Dan, I would be if I was in her shoes; how far do you intend to take it?? she asked. ?All the way mom? he replied. ?I can?t fix this marriage by myself especially when she won?t talk to me, so I?ve upped the stakes.? ?She started this mess, but by god, I?ll finish it if I find out she?s fucking around on me.? ?I use to trust her but right now I wouldn?t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.? ?So I?m protecting myself and my son and if we get back together great; if not, I?ll hold all the cards.? ?Son, I?ve never seen this side of you, remind me never to get on your bad side,? she said with a laugh. Carol stopped at her house and tried to use her key. ?What the hell? she said to herself before noticing it was a new lock; ?damm him.? She opened her cell and tried Dan?s number again, like before it went to voice mail; so she left him another message. ?Everything was now in place? Dan thought to himself as he looked at his check off list; ?now all I can do is wait.? Carol was at his office Wednesday morning. ?My credit cards don?t work and when I went to pick up my prescription on the way to work, they told me I no longer have insurance; do you hate me that much Dan?? ?Just covering my bases Carol, remember, you walked out on me.? ?I?ll pay for all the household expenses and Andy and you can take care of your own, that way we won?t have any financial issues to argue over.? ?Dan your letting this get totally out of hand? Carol now shouted. ?I just need a little time to myself, that?s all.? Leaning over his desk Dan said in his most serious and deadpan tone; ?Carol, do you see the word stupid tattooed across my forehead?? ?I may not be the most savvy guy in the world, but I wasn?t born yesterday.? Karin?s got you so wrapped around her finger, you can?t seem to find your ass with both hands.? ?You think you can go out and act like you?re single again with out any consequences; think again.? ?The first time I find out you?ve broken your marital vows, we done.? ?Shit, you?ve probably already done it, so I don?t even know why we?re having this conversation right now.? ?I?m so angry at you right now I can?t see straight, so I think it would be wise for you to leave so I don?t say anything that?ll put what?s left of our marriage in the toilet? with that Dan sat down. Carol was shocked and got angry herself. ?You can?t dictate to me like I?m a little kid, I?m an equal partner in this marriage, so fuck you? she spat at him. ?Well that hasn?t happened either much in the last six months, but I suppose your getting all you can handle on the side anyway? he said just loud enough so Carol could hear. With that she turned tail and walked out. He knew that she hadn?t done anything yet, but had been close. You see, Dan had started to have her followed on Wednesday?s about a month ago. There was a lot of pecks and hand play but that?s all the further it had gone. He knew she would be temped, living with Karin, so he wanted to make sure that Carol understood exactly what would happen if she fucked someone else; so his life now unraveled. The first month was tough. Carol made it a point to visit Andy but never said more than two words to Dan. He still had her followed but not much new happened. She was still going out with Karin and her friends, but instead of just Wednesday, she was out at least four nights a week; ?looks like someone is trying to make up for lost time? Dan thought. He did however find a nanny of sorts to take care of Andy; a girl just out of college who couldn?t find a job. Beth was twenty-three, blonde, about 5?9? and had a slight build. She?d gotten her degree but could find only part time night work so when she saw Dan?s ad for a nanny she jumped at the chance. Beth had come from a large family so she knew how to take care of and handle young boys; she had two younger brothers. So Dan and her came to an agreement on pay and hours and she moved in the following weekend. Beth worked as a waitress at a mid priced family restaurant on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday evenings, the other nights they all ate together. After a few weeks Andy became very at ease with Beth especially when she read to him before bed. ?Beth, I really appreciate the extra mile you?re going with Andy.? ?With his mother out of the picture for the moment, he needs all the stability in his life I can give him? he said with the best smile he could muster. ?I know about you and your wife, your mother filled me in on all the details in case Carol came over and tried to grab him? she told Dan. ?I just can?t believe she?d just walk out on you like that.? ?I?ve only know you for a short time, but your one of the most caring men I?ve ever met and I can see you love Andy to death.? ?I guess Carol got confused at what was really important and let others convince her the grass was greener on the other side of the fence? he replied. ?Well, it?ll be over one way or in another thirty days and it can?t come too soon for me.? Little did Dan know shit would hit the fan in less than a week. You see, Dan was a silent partner in the accounting firm he worked for. He?d brought in so much new business, they?d made him a 15% partner. He?d asked that it be kept a secret because he didn?t want to be known as one of the owners, that way he could find out what the employees really thought of the company and how it was being run. His latest accomplishment was a meeting with overseas garment manufacturer that had plants in five Asian countries. Dan had met the owners at a party months ago and thrown a few of his ideas their way and they were impressed, so much so they met the following week to talk about the firm taking them on. ?Dan I like the way you operate, you put a personal touch to it? one of the owners told him. ?Each plant right now operates independently so I need someone to set up the same system in each, so we can run them all from one overseas office. They weren?t happy that Dan couldn?t oversea the operation himself, but he convinced them that he would monitor everything that was going on himself so that there would be no problems. With a signed contract and a handshake the party began. They?d been working on this for nine months and he would have loved to come home to Carol, taken her out to the best restaurant, taken her home and ravished her body; but when he got home the house was empty and so was his heart. Beth came in with Andy twenty minutes later with dinner. Dan was busting at the seams and had to tell someone his great news so he told Beth what had happened that afternoon. ?Forget dinner, we?re all going out tonight and celebrate? he told her. Put on your finest because we?re going out in style. His bosses had made reservations at the best restaurant in town for 8:00 and were sending a limonene around to pick them up at 7:30 so they had to hurry. Dan shaved, showered and got dressed. He told Beth he?d get Andy ready so she?d have more time; so by 7:15 they were both ready to go, that?s when he saw Beth descend the stairs. ?I hope you don?t mind, I didn?t have anything fancy so I found one of your wife?s dresses that kind of fit? she explained to Dan. She was right, it kind of fit. It fit her like a glove but was a little short to say the least; she was a lot taller than Carol. ?Do you think it looks ok?? ?You look great Beth? Dan said with his mouth hanging wide open and just then the bell rang. The three of them were let into the back of the car as Carol drove down the street. ?What the hell? is all she could say as she saw them all pile into the stretch limo. ?I wonder what?s going on?? she thought as she turned her car around to follow them. She watched them get out and go into the restaurant. ?That bastard, he?ll take them out to the best place in town, and when I wanted to go before, he said we couldn?t afford it? she steamed. ?And who in the hell was the girl wearing my dress?? They all had a wonderful night. Dan was the guest of honor and they ate and drank their fill It was Beth who told Dan it was time to leave as Andy was getting tired because it was way past his bed time. ?You?re right, we?d better leave or we?ll never get him up in the morning for school.? Dan thanked everyone for the dinner but as they shook his hand, they were looking past him to Beth; and not only the men. Beth looked hot tonight and all the women looked jealously at her. They?d all heard the story of Carol?s leaving to find herself, ?and it looks like Dan wasted no time in replacing her? they chuckled to themselves. It was a quiet ride home as Andy fell asleep as soon as they got in the limo. Dan carried him upstairs, undressed him and put him into bed with a kiss on the forehead goodnight. He walked downstairs, still in his tux, and found Beth enjoying a glass of wine at the kitchen table. ?I want to thank you for tonight, you didn?t have to take me you know? she told him with a smile. ?How could I have left you here alone tonight, and besides I enjoy your company Beth? he said pouring himself a glass of wine. ?I hope it wasn?t too boring for you tonight, sitting around with a bunch of accountants.? ?Quite the contrary, I never knew your job was so interesting and all the people seem to really like you; including myself? she said with a little smile. ?You make me feel like part of your family even though I?m just the nanny.? ?Be still my heart and god damm it, I wish my hard on wasn?t so apparent? Dan thought as he hid his erection from Beth. It had been a while since he?d made real love to a woman; the last times with Carol were disappointing as she had just gone through the motions. He would love to take Beth to his bedroom but Dan also knew he was still married and he would remain true to Carol no matter what. ?Tonight was magical and my mind is reeling with things I?d like to be doing right now, but they?re not going to happen to night much to my dismay? he told her. ?Maybe if things were different, but they?re not, so with that I need to take a cold shower and go to sleep,? he told Beth kissing her on the cheek as she gave him a hug. It was two in the morning when he felt Beth climb into his bed next to him. By the heat she generated, he could tell she was naked. He started to say something but she put her finger to his lips. ?I know we can?t do anything tonight, I just want to be close to you, that?s all? she said as she spooned him. He woke up alone the next morning. He found Beth downstairs dressed cooking breakfast for the three of them; nothing was said. Carol was pissed. ?Here I am trying to figure out what I want in my life with Dan, and he has already tossed me to the curb and found some slut to fuck? she said slamming her hand on the desk. She?d made the mistake mentioning it to Karin who told her that all husbands cheat on their wife?s and that tonight they should go out and celebrate her newfound freedom. She didn?t feel like going out and partying and really wanted to talk to Dan but he was always in a fucking meeting, how can one person be so busy. Carol and the group met at Tony?s again and it was packed as usual. After a couple of drinks, most of their group headed for home; but not Carol and Karin. A couple of good-looking guys were trying to stake their claim and Karin was already making out with one of them. The other guy had her on the dance floor and when a slow dance started she melted into his arms. His warm hands were all over her body as Carol felt herself slowly succumbing to his advances. She hadn?t been with a man in a long time and this guy was great looking, had the body of a Greek god and wanted her as much as she wanted him. She never stopped him when he kissed her as they danced. She never stopped him as he steered her over to the corner of the dance floor and up against the wall. She how ever should have stopped him when he put his hands into her dress and fondled her breasts and pushed her thong aside to feel her pussy. Yes she should have stopped him especially because the private dick Dan had hired was getting it all on tape. All four had gone back to Karin?s place and even though Carol, now naked lying on the bed with him, she finally came to her senses. ?I can?t, I just can?t do it? she told him. ?I?m still married and no matter what I still love my husband? she told him above his objections. So he left her alone and Carol took one of two cold showers that night. One right after he got out of her bed, and the other after she masturbated herself to two climaxes. ?I?ve got to get my head and ass wired together? she told herself the next morning but things beyond her control had started changing her life and not for the better. On his computer screen Dan saw the pictures of Carol the final one being all four of them entering Karin?s apartment. Dan e-mail them to his attorney and told him to get the paper work together but to hold it until Monday. ?I guess she?s finally made up her mind? he said sadly because he?d really wanted to get back together with Carol but no longer. ?I?m going to handle the Asian project myself? Dan told his bosses. ?I need to get away and this will give me time to clear my head and get my life straight.? ?Dan, everything is set for startup on the 12th, which is next Tuesday, can you be ready to leave by them?? they asked. ?Give me two days to get my affairs in order and setup with an apartment so I?ll have a place to send my things? he told them. ?I?ve got to talk to two more people today and that should seal it.? That afternoon, Dan set up his staff to handle all his unfinished work, he drafted paperwork to give his mother his power of attorney and told Keith to serve papers on Carol the following Monday. Dan would be safely in the air while she was being served, ?same amount of notice that she gave him? he said sadly. That night he went home to a house that wouldn?t be his when he returned from overseas and felt really bad. They had picked it out together and there were so many good memories associated with it; and now they?d all be gone. Dan was unusually quiet at dinner and Beth thought it was something she?d done. ?No, it?s just that I?ve got a lot on my mind, we?ll talk after Andy goes to bed? he told her. By 10:00 the house was quiet as the two of them starred at each other; Beth spoke first. ?What?s the matter Dan?? ?If it?s about the other night, I?m really sorry and it won?t happen again I promise? she told him. ?Beth, it?s not that.? ?Remember that party the company threw me a couple of weeks ago?? ?Well, I?ve decided to do the overseas work myself, and Andy and I?ll be leaving early Monday morning? he told her. ?And I have an important question to ask you? Dan started to say a he now saw Beth starting to cry. ?Do you want to go with me?? She went from teary-eyed to all smiles. ?Hell yes? she told him as she ran into his arms. ?Do you have an updated passport Beth?? he asked. ?I had it updated last year went I went on a cruise with my college friends? she told him. ?Well then it?s all set.? ?You?ll need to have everything packed up by Saturday because they?re shipping out all our stuff ahead of time.? ?Leave just enough clothes for the rest of the weekend and Monday?s travel clothes.? ?You can tell your family and friends, but I don?t want Carol to know until we?re in the air.? ?I?m not sure if it?s totally legal to just take Andy and leave, but I?m doing it anyway; I?ll answer all the questions when we get back? he told her. That night Dan had his mother over and explained everything to her, including giving her his power of attorney. ?Shit will probably hit the fan Monday afternoon with Carol, but I still want you to put the house up for sale next week.? ?Keith will send you a copy of the papers I?m sending to Carol and just tell her to talk to him.? ?You sure this is what you want Dan, you don?t want to try and straighten it out with her?? his mom asked. ?She?s made her bed, and now she can sleep in it with whom ever she wishes.? ?You?re taking Beth with you?? she said trying to get the final piece out of her son. ?I?m not sure where we?re headed, but she makes me smile and keeps me sane; other than that, I have some real feelings for her; and that?s all I?m going to say about it.? ?I?ll be around Sunday night so you can say goodbye to Andy? he told her. Monday Carol was trying to get Dan on the phone when his work told her that he was on a special outside project but would pass the message on to him. ?Now what the hell was he doing?? she thought as she tried his cell phone to no avail. ?Carol Spencer?? the man asked. He nodded. ?You?ve been served? he said handing her the envelope. ?Fuck what now?? she said as she ripped into the envelope. There was a brief note from Dan stating that I guess I?d made my decision, ?hope you have a great life? is how he ended it; and then she saw the pictures. ?Oh fuck? is all she could say. ?How in the hell did he get those pictures?? she thought. ?Son of a bitch must have had me followed? she said as she flipped through them; not the kind of pictures you?d like to see of your wife with another man. ?But I never slept with him, I?ve got to make him understand that? she said to herself. ?Gone, what do you mean gone?? was her reply. ?Dan is on a four to five month project overseas; he left with Andy Monday morning? Dan?s mother told Carol. ?He can?t take Andy away from me, especially out of the country? she shouted. ?I?ll take him to court, I?ll see he?s thrown in jail? she yelled. ?Carol, Dan has full custody of Andy remember?? ?You gave up that right when you left to find yourself? she reminded Carol. ?To say you fucked up would be a gross understatement, you had a great marriage but I guess you wanted more; now you?ve got nothing.? ?If got to talk to him and explain that it?s not what it looks like? she said sobbing. ?I still love him and never went to bed with anyone else; he?s got to believe that.? ?Carol I saw the pictures and if my husband was alive and was doing what you were doing, I?d divorce his ass too.? ?If I were you, I?d write him a letter and explain what you need to, and I?ll make sure he gets it; in the mean time, I?d get a lawyer.? Carol did a good job stating her case, in that alcohol had played a part and that she?d stopped it and hadn?t gone all the way with anyone. She said that she still loved me and would wait for me to come home to her. Dan?s reply was short and to the point. ?Carol you haven?t been a wife to me since you lost all that weight last year.? ?It was like you were now too good for me.? ?You ate up the attention of all the men and made me feel like a fucking whore on Wednesdays when you finally decided to come home to me.? ?You were all hot and bothered and wanted a good fuck not to make love to your husband; I guess I no longer turned you on.? ?So now you and Karin are free to fuck whomever you please.? ?I told you Karin would eventually break us up but you knew better; ya right.? ?Andy, Beth and I are building a new life based on love and trust.? ?You can see Andy anytime you want, just get a camera modem and I?ll set it up.? ?Sign the papers, because mom is putting the house up for sale this week.? ?There isn?t a chance in hell that we?ll ever get back together so don?t hold out hope I?ll change my mind.? ?I hope you?ve finally got what you were looking for Carol and are happy; I never wanted this to happen.? Carol knew Dan was right. She?d been a fucking idiot for listening to all her ?good friends? who knew what they were talking about; I guess that?s why they were all divorced. She was going to fight it until she got Dan?s letter and finally signed the papers. The irony was that six months later, Carol was back to the 175 pounds she?d started with two years earlier, but no longer had Dan. Dan was happy though. The work was a little tough because of the language barrier but he worked through that. Andy was picking up a word here and there and managed to communicate with all the kids he played with. Beth took care of Andy and set up the agenda for their free time; ?places to see things to do? is how she phrased it. She still remembers that night months ago. It was just after they arrived in country and they were all a little stressed. Andy fought going to bed, Dan?s program wasn?t going as smooth as it should and she felt over whelmed. She went into the den and kissed the back of Dan?s neck, which brought a smile to his face. She reached down, took him by the hand and led him into their bedroom; it was ablaze with candles. They undressed each other and slipped into bed. I?d like to say the earth moved when he entered her but it didn?t. They didn?t fuck but had tender loving sex for the first time. Over the next few months they did everything the other one wanted unless it involved pain and some type of farm animals; they were more than happy. Five months later Dan?s mom met them at the airport. She was happy to see them all, especially Andy. On the way home she kept glancing over at Beth who seemed to have this content look on her face. ?How far along are you?? she asked her. Beth seemed a little taken back. ?Three months, how did you know, I?m barely showing? she replied. ?You two just looked way too happy, like the cat that ate the canary? she told them. Two weeks later they were married and Ronda was bore six months later. When Beth said she wanted to join a gym to get rid of her baby weight, Dan looked like he?d seen a ghost. Two days later he sprung the news that he?d hired a personal trainer and that SHE would be supplying all the equipment. ?No use going through all that shit a second time? Dan thought to himself. If you liked it or not give me feedback Slirpuff@gmail.com 10145 1.99/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment