Monday, May 27, 2013

How It All Began

Okay, let?s begin with the traditional disclaimer: All of the contained story is one hundred percent real and actually happened. It started in my mind when I was a teenager. I can?t say what caused it, or when it started, but the idea of seeing my girlfriend with someone else had always got me rock hard. When I was young it was something secret, and shameful. I once read where the term ?fetish? means taking something you are afraid of and making it into a turn-on or sexual obsession, perhaps in an effort to defeat that fear. I suppose there?s a lot of truth in that. I fantasized about my girlfriends being with other boys when I was in high school, but I never told them. In retrospect, I suspect a couple of them would have enjoyed that thought. I didn?t really ?come out? on the subject until my honeymoon, at the ripe old age of 20. My wife Marie and I had a short six month relationship before we got married. She hasn?t changed a great deal over the 10 years we?ve been together, and she looks now much like she did then: 5?4? tall, about 110 lbs., blond hair, blue eyes, a great ass, and a bit flat-chested. She is quite attractive, and every man who has ever met her has wanted to fuck her, as long as I can remember. We went on a honeymoon in the Poconos, and the first night there began discussing in detail our sexual fantasies and desires. The subject came up regarding her being with two men at once, and she didn?t object. I was highly turned on by the fact that she wasn?t repulsed, as she came from a country Baptist upbringing and from a family that is quite reserved. Work and the pressures of a new marriage never really allowed us to act on those. We would spend nights reading Penthouse Letters, and invariably I would end up being most turned on by a story where a wife got it on with another man, or group of other men, often while the husband watched or participated. We explored our sexual pasts in detail, and though I had some twinges of jealousy as she recounted her exploits with boyfriends I had never met from a time I did not know her, I found the jealousy quickly giving way to sexual fascination. Most intriguing was when she told me she had sex with two boys (separately) on the same night, at the same party. The idea of my beautiful young wife getting drunk and being taken into a bedroom to get fucked at a party gave me a raging hard on (and still does). I never knew, and wouldn?t truly know, for a half-dozen years, how big some men?s cocks are. In high school, in the showers after gym class, I would see other boys, some of whom were much larger than me, but in my mind I always told myself that they simply didn?t grow as much when they got erect, that their penises merely grew a little and got harder, but didn?t expand and lengthen much beyond their current showered state. After a while I began to get the idea though, that I was not exactly ?well-hung?. By the time our marriage was in its first year I was aware that there were men with cocks that ranged from 9?-12? in length when erect. I never really dwelled on it, and considered it perhaps ?freakish?, a 1 in 100,000 sort of thing. Since I never recalled being asked before birth how large I wanted my cock to be, I put it out of my mind and tried not to be insecure about it. As a young husband, I tried with great vigor to please my wife sexually and expand our horizons. I vividly recall one conversation we were having though, about whether the size of a man?s cock mattered in sexual pleasure. Marie assured me it didn?t matter at all, and that I was the best lover she had ever had. Pressing the point, I asked her, excluding myself, who the best fuck she had ever had. She hemmed and hawed evasively, talking about length of foreplay and the like, until I had her pinned down to the terms of ?best fucking she ever had, from a purely physical standpoint.? A bit sheepishly she replied that it was Tommy, one of the two boys she had fucked the night of the party. I asked her what precisely was so pleasurable about sex with him. She replied, ?He had a really big dick.? I recall feeling tremors of sexual excitement, mixed with a touch of jealousy. I asked her how big he had been, and pressed her for details. She remained evasive, despite my best efforts, and said she couldn?t recall, and it was dark, but she remembers it being big, and feeling big. She said that even though he had been really good, I was still the best she had ever had. I found myself wondering how much of that was true and how much of that was her not wanting to tell me someone else fucked her better than I did. A few years passed, we had kids, I got promotions, we moved from the town we were living in, and life continued. I had a best friend, Bobby, who I?d known since I was 13 or 14. We were very close friends and even both joined the Marines after High School, and went to work for the same company after getting out of the Marines. In truth, I went in the Marines after he did, and he got me the job at the company. Bobby and I both did very well in our careers and both got promoted, requiring us to relocate. Bobby and Marie were always cordial and got along, but never were close, partially because Bobby was a loyal friend, and would never think of hitting on her or betraying me. He always maintained a safe distance, emotionally. One night Bobby came in from out of town to visit and was sleeping over. The kids were gone, and some light drinking was going on. Marie and I had talked over fantasies about her doing it with Bobby, or me and Bobby, but there was never an opportunity, and Marie isn?t the type to go out of her way to pursue her fantasies. Bobby stayed up watching TV and crashing on the sofa, and Marie and I went to bed. Once there, we began to kiss and fondle, and since we were both a little tipsy, things started heating up. At this point in our marriage we were in a light bondage phase, and I often tied her to the headboard with some of my neckties. She was completely naked, and spread-eagled on the bed. I began to tease her, saying I was going out to the living room and was going to tell Bobby to come in and fuck her. At first she squirmed and panicked, but as I prodded her, saying, ?Do you think he?d like to come in here and fuck you??, she began to get excited. She was fearful of rejection, that he would come in and see her tied to the bed, and somehow not want to fuck her brains out. Fortunately, she was drunk, and in truth, I went out into the living room, tingling with excitement, and anxious to see where my bravery in breaching the subject would take me. Bobby was out on the couch watching late night TV. I couldn?t blurt out, ?Hey, my wife?s tied naked to the bed in there and wants you to fuck her.?, and in truth the details of what I said precisely are a little fuzzy, but for about 15 minutes, Marie laid in the bedroom, naked and tied to the bed, while I got around to telling Bobby that she wanted him to go fuck her. I told him Marie was in the bedroom and wanted to talk to him, (about the lamest thing in the world, but my hope was he would go in to ?talk? to her, find her nude and tied to the bed, and things would progress from there). After I finally said she was waiting in the bedroom to talk to him, Bobby , sensing something was up and being a little suspicious (since I have a bit of a reputation as a practical joker), refused to go in. With his resistance, I dropped the subject, getting nervous that he would think I was some kind of sexual mutant or pervert for wanting him to fuck my wife, and didn?t want to ruin our friendship. As I returned to the bedroom, Marie was very upset, seeing his refusal to enter the bedroom as a rejection of her. A year or so passed and Bobby got called up for Operation Desert Storm. He was living in Little Rock, Arkansas at the time, and I was living in upstate NY, and I took a week?s vacation to go help him get his affairs in order and pack up his stuff. I flew to Little Rock, and that?s when things got interesting. The second night there we went out to a local bar he frequented, and proceeded to get loaded. After about a dozen shots of Tequila, I was feeling pretty fine. We went back to his apartment at about 3am, and began talking about the old days, the USMC, and high school. Bobby was married and divorced at this point, and when I mentioned something about his wife, he said something like, ?You can have her.? They had a rather acrimonious parting, and she and I had a very strange relationship. Whenever we were together alone, she and I got along well, but when the three of us were together, she was a psycho, and we couldn?t stand each other. I commented that I had always kind of fantasized about having sex with his ex-wife, and he grimaced and said I was lucky to have Marie, and any guy would be thrilled to have her. ?You had your chance and you blew it.? I told him. He asked what I was talking about, and I retold my account of that night, and how Marie was ready to fuck him, if he had only gone through the door. He was flabbergasted. Completely blown away. He said he thought I was just screwing with him, and didn?t think for a minute anything like that was going on. He told me he had always fantasized about fucking Marie, and always felt really guilty about it, in light of our friendship. I told him it didn?t bother me if Marie had sex with other men (although, she hadn?t yet the entire time we were married), and it was too bad he was going on Desert Storm and getting called up for duty, because I was certain she would be willing to do it. Bobby was still incredulous, and told me I was just making it up. So, at 4am Little Rock time, (3am East Coat time), I called her up while she was sleeping, and woke her up. I told her the situation, and what I had told Bobby, and asked her to tell him the truth. I handed the phone in the direction of Bobby, who looked at me with incredulous eyes. After a few seconds, he took the phone, and Marie verified my tale. He handed the phone back to me with an awestruck glaze in his eyes, part liquor-induced, part lustful, and part shock. I was getting really horny on the phone talking to Marie, who to my surprise was not pissed at all at the situation. After a few minutes laughing with her about Bobby?s response, and explaining his misunderstanding about not going into the bedroom the last time he was visiting, I hung up. Bobby and I continued to talk. He was talking on and on, kicking himself for not having seized the opportunity to sink his cock into my wife when he had the chance. I was trying to comfort him, but ribbing him at the same time. Then, the most incredible thing happened. He offered to pay for her airfare, on less than 24 hours notice, for her to come down and fuck him. He called the airline and checked the ticket prices, and it was $1200 round trip for tickets on such short notice. Since he was leaving for Desert Storm, and facing potential death in Kuwait (at the time no one knew how pathetic a contest it would be, and everyone thought it was WW III), he was willing to spend a good chunk of his savings for a romp with my wife. I picked up the phone and called Marie back. I was pumping with adrenaline and had a semi-erection, hopeful as hell to have my deepest inner fantasies come true, but at the same time fearful that she wouldn?t want to come down, or would chicken out. I told her the situation, and much to my surprise, she said yes! She was particularly turned on by the idea that he would spend $1200 on a moment?s notice to fly her down. After she agreed, I was like a little kid on Christmas day, telling her to make sure she wore something sexy when she flew, and not to be nervous or shy, and not to chicken out. Boy was I in for a surprise. She ditched the kids with her mother, and told her she was going down to visit us for a couple of days and see Bobby off. In the interim, Bobby and I had detailed discussions about Marie and he sexual abilities, and I told him how tight she was, and how well she sucked cock. I told him about how we had on several occasions used whipped cream and chocolate syrup and how she would lick it off my dick. He implored me to stop telling him all these details, as he would want her to do them all with him. She arrived about 13 hours later at the Little Rock Airport, dressed in a clinging purple-lavender short dress (I couldn?t believe she flew in that dress). I drove out with Bobby to meet her and as she came off the ramp, looking hotter than hell, I felt a little awkward and was afraid she would back out. I went forward to hug her and kiss her, and she instead went right for Bobby, kissing him on the lips! Bobby blushed as she kissed me next, and we made our way back to his car. When we got there, I saw in the back seat and let Marie sit in the front with Bobby. The drive was laced with sexual tension, and little was said, except for an occasional ?I can?t believe this is happening?? from Bobby. The plan was for Marie and Bobby to go to a hotel he frequented on the road (we traveled in our respective areas in our jobs). I was kind of down on that idea, as I wanted to be in the same place as them, but I didn?t want to screw things up, so I let it go. We stopped at a mini-market and picked up chocolate syrup, whipped topping, and some wine or champagne (I can?t recall). We went back to his apartment, and they gathered their things and prepared to leave. I was horny as hell, and really wanted to fuck Marie in anticipation of what she was about to do. I told her to call me as soon as they were done fucking or if she got nervous. I wanted news of her exploits immediately. She told me not to worry about it, and that she had it all under control. I put my lips to hers, and began kissing her deeply, passionately, thinking about where she was going. To my shock, she pushed me away with her hand, and with a wicked look of glee, said, ?I have to save my energy for tonight.? With that, they were gone. I was stunned! She was enjoying this a little too much! Yet at the same time, my heart was racing and I felt more alive than I had ever been, even in dangerous situations in the Marines. I tried to watch TV but couldn?t concentrate. It was only 9pm or so, maybe earlier, and I was already waiting for the phone to ring. Worse, I didn?t even have a phone number to contact them. Pacing nervously, I settled onto Bobby?s couch, and pulled out my cock. I fantasized about him fucking her, and her sucking his cock. I pictured her swallowing his cum, (she never swallowed for me), and looking at him with that wicked, horny look as she did so. I jerked off furiously, every hour or so, until 3am, waiting desperately for the phone to ring. Every time a car pulled into the apartment complex I would check the window, looking to see if they had returned. My cock was about to fall off from having come so many times (at least 7 or 8), and I was amazed at how many times I was able to get hard, thinking about him plunging my wife. I wondered what positions she would let him do her in, would she suck his cock for a long time, would he try to fuck her up the ass, how long would he last, would he make her come? Would she have regrets and cry, as I suspected? Once he started fucking her, if she wanted to stop, and he didn?t, would he rape her? Would he be too tired from having been up so late the night before? Would she be too tired from having been woken at 4am that very morning ? Would he be a really bad lay, come too soon, or maybe have a really small cock? Boy was I wrong? I waited and stared at the phone, exhausted from staying up so late the night before, but wired over the situation. I waited for it to ring and the longer it went without ringing, the more excited, nervous, and fidgety I became. I finally fell asleep around 4am or so, and the phone never rang. At 8:30 in the morning there was a knock on the door. I had dead-bolted it the night before, at Bobby?s request, I don?t recall why. I went to the door, half expecting the police to be there and tell me news of some terrible accident. I looked through the peephole and the two them, looking quite exhausted but with sheepish, ?cat-that-ate-the-canary? grins on their face. Marie definitely had a glow about her. I opened the door and they both looked at me, Marie looking radiant, delicious and grinning, Bobby almost refusing to look at me. They came in and I could tell from the way they moved, they were worn out. Bobby headed for the kitchen. I asked Marie if she had a good time with a slight nervous grin. ?Yep!?, she loudly exclaimed, ?And tonight we?re going back again!? Bobby smiled, looking embarrassed in the kitchen. She had this thrilled look in her eyes at the prospect, a ?I found what I?m looking for and nothing is going to keep me from it? attitude. I got a little numb, but my cock stayed hard. We sat on the couch, and I whispered too her, prying for details. She brushed me off, saying it was not the time. I felt hurt, rejected, wanting to know what happened. After all, hadn?t I set the whole thing up? Who deserved to know more than me?! Betraying my insecurities, I asked, ?Did he have a big cock?? She rolled her eyes and then looked me in the eyes and nodded with the recollection of memories still fresh and potent. She got up and went into the kitchen, grabbing Bobby by the back of the head and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Bobby pushed her away, looking incredibly guilty and very uncomfortable about carrying on in front of me. I asked why she hadn?t called, and that I was worried sick. Marie told me there were no phones in the lodge they were at, and ?We were busy.? She then said she couldn?t wait to go back that very night, and I protested, pleading that they stay in his apartment. Bobby could fuck her again if she wanted to, but I asked that they not leave me alone all night. Marie responded, ?No, we could never do it here. We?re way too loud for the neighbors.? Marie was usually fairly noisy in bed, but she wasn?t what I would call a ?shrieker?, and certainly never made so much noise with me that we worried about the neighbors. I told them they could lock the door and I would stay in the living room if they felt uncomfortable, but Marie refused my plea. She went to take a shower, and I went in after her. I climbed into the shower with her and rubbed my finger through her cunt-lips. She was very wet and very swollen, and I saw her pussy was red. Bobby knocked on the door and said he was leaving for a little bit and had some things to take care of. Marie and I went out onto Bobby?s bed and began with the play by play. She was evasive at first, refusing to give any details. I asked what happened and she said, ?We fucked.? I got more than a little angry, and she caved in. As she hovered over me, still damp from the shower, my pecker point straight up towards her pussy, she teased me with her pussy lips and began answering my questions. ?Was it good??, I asked. ?Oh yeah. VERY good.?, Marie replied. ?How many times did he fuck you?? I asked, feeling ready to cum like gangbusters already. She rolled her eyes and said, ?I lost count.? She pressing her pussy onto my shaft, and wincing from the soreness. ?You lost count? How late were you up?? I asked. She looked at me with another wicked grin and said, ?We never went to sleep.? ?He fucked you all night long?!?!?, I gasped, astonished and beginning to feel uneasy. I had fucked her for 2, maybe 3 hours in the past, but never all night long. ?Uh-huh?, she replied with a slight grunt as she changed up to sucking me. ?Did you?did you come?? I asked. ?Oh yes.? She replied. ?More than once?? I asked. ?Ohhhhh yes.? She replied. ?How many times did you come?? I questioned. ?Too many times to count.? She replied. I almost shot my load down her throat. I told her to ease off as I was getting close to coming and wanted to make it last. I then grew really brave and got into the dangerous waters. Now, as I said before, I never really had any perspective on what a big cock was, or a tiny cock, or an average cock. I knew that 5-7? was supposed to be normal, and 10-12? was considered huge. I never measured mine, so I wasn?t really sure where I was but I knew I was closer to 5 than to 7, fully erect. I never imagined that my best friend fell into the ?huge? department, but boy was I about to find out. ?Was he big?? I asked, even though she had answered me on the couch. ?Uh-huh.? She said, bobbing her head up and down with ease on my little cock. ?Really big?? I asked, my chest pounding and my head swimming. ?Uh-huh.? She replied. ?How big is really big?? I asked. ?Really big.? She responded, with a grin. It hung in the air, laced with a subtle, ?Don?t ask because you don?t want to know? tone. She mounted me, and with a grimace, lowered herself onto my 5 1/2? dick (I?ve since measured) and begin riding up and down slowly. She was incredibly wet, and surprisingly tight on the inside, but very loose around the perimeter. ?Tell me.? I pressed, too stupid to know any better, desperately wanting a mental image of the cock that had stretched my wife?s cunt all night long, and emptied into her repeatedly. She reached down between her legs, sliding her cunt off me. As she made a delicate sucking sound with her pussy, she put her hand around my dick to measure. I was as big and hard as I have ever been in my life, and as engorged. She sized it up as she looked at it, atop me, leaning back to get a better view, expanding her fingers, at the same time remembering his cock for comparison. ?He?s about this big when he?s soft.? she said with a playful lilt. I groaned as I felt familiar tingles shoot up. My mind raced back to my childhood theories, of how some guys with smaller flaccid cocks got much bigger when they were erect, and other guys just got harder, but didn?t grow much. She climbed back on top of me with this incredible look of power and control, and sense of self-worth. ?How?how big is he when he?s hard?? I asked, mixed with conflicting emotions. ?Ohhhh?.about twice as big as you are.? she said. That did it. ?Oh! I?m coming!? I cried as I grabbed her hips and fucked her furiously, emptying myself into her, where Bobby had emptied himself just a few hours before. She attempted to speed up to match my rhythm, hoping to come with me but I was too quick. Sweating, and exhausted, she kissed me passionately. I got hard again in minutes, and for the next hour or so, I made her tell me all the details. How he had put her legs up over the arms of a rocking chair in the room, and pumped her with her legs spread. How they did it on the bed, on the floor, with her bent over the back of the couch. How he had barely let her suck his cock, because he wanted to spend so much time with his cock inside her. She told me every detail of how hard she came, how long he fucked her, how she screamed at the top of her lungs in sexual ecstasy all night long. I admit it. I got nervous. On the one hand it was the turn on of my life. On the other hand, the idea of another guy fucking the hell out of my wife with a cock twice as big as mine, and doing it for ten hours straight, had me shaken up. I wondered if she would not love me anymore, run off with him and his huge cock where she could get banged properly every night. I protested her going back, explaining how lonely I was, and how there was nothing to do but sit there, jerking off, thinking about them having sex. I was now incredibly anxious to see his cock sinking into her, to see the look on her face as a real cock was fucking her. She said again how they couldn?t do it in his apartment, because she wouldn?t be able to keep from screaming. In the end, mostly out of me giving them a guilt trip, they talked together and agreed not to go back out. I hadn?t figured out that just because some guy with a 10? cock can make her come 15 times in one night, doesn?t mean she?ll leave me or love me any less. I figured that out a few years later. We flew back the next day together, but my lust for her to get fucked by men with big cocks didn?t fade. Bobby went to Desert Storm, but never to Kuwait (he was an armor mechanic). Shortly after that he moved away; I haven?t spoken to him in a long while. I often ponder calling him up, if I had his number, and inviting him back to New York, to give my Marie another awesome night of his cock. 45692 1.77/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment