Wednesday, May 22, 2013

His Big Bringdown

Jim Masterson had been married for a mere two months when his life began to change, and not for the better. He was a short guy with a slender build. His wife Chelsea was tall, a brassy blond with an overly full figure that she dressed to show off. Their sex life had been great for him at first. He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to be going to bed with a wife who was so obviously built for sex. But before long his undersized penis and habit of coming almost before he was all the way inside her got him into trouble. She demanded lots of oral gratification from him -- which he hated to provide -- so she could have her satisfaction too, before she would let him enter her. Then, one night, with a few drinks in her system and a devilish mood at work, she intentionally got him to finish first and afterward insisted on immediate attention for her pussy from his mouth. "But, Chelsea," he said unhappily. "I can't do that now. You're all -- messy -- down there. Just go and get really cleaned up first. Or maybe we should wait until..." "What?" she snapped, cutting him off. "Get cleaned up? And have my mood ruined? I don't think so, Mister. You get your face down there right now and make me finish as much as I want or you won't be allowed to get your shrimpdick anywhere near my sweet spot for the next week. No, for the next MONTH. How do you think that would make you feel, loverboy?" "M... month? You know I couldn't take that, honey. I'm used to having sex at least three times a week." "Yeah, and squirting your little load way too soon. Like you did tonight. You can start kissing my snatch right now, without me cleaning it, or you can kiss your lovelife goodbye. I can always buy myself a vibrator, which will do way more for me than your puny penis can. What's it going to be?" "Dearest," he said weakly, already moving down to obey her inflexible demand. "All right. But just this once. Because I care about you." She got her orgasm. In fact, she got three of them. Why? Because being the boss in bed made her extremely excited. Chelsea wanted more of that feeling. Lots and lots more. Her mind was working overtime, even as Jim lapped his thin and watery jizz out of her body, to figure out how to make that happen. By the time she had enjoyed her trio of finishes she had reached the perfect solution. She would control him by cheating on him. It would break his spirit, what little there was of it, and gain her the pleasure of having other men in bed, men with big cocks instead of that joke between her husband's legs. Yes, she told herself as she lay there in a sweet afterglow, there were going to be some major changes in the Masterson household from then on. Chelsea began her campaign the next day, at breakfast, making snide remarks about his poor performance the night before, and saying that he did a better job with his mouth that with that poor excuse for a penis. He took it hard, as she had intended, and then she announced that they were going out later for the afternoon. She had him get in the shower with her to wash her back. Normally that would have been wildly arousing for him but she made a few more cutting remarks about his lack of manhood and he found himself not even getting hard. She commented on that too, which made him feel even worse. Then she got dressed in an especially attention-getting outfit. The pale yellow, sleeveless top had a scoop neckline and the tiny denim skirt ended at mid-thigh. Her heels were red and looked like they'd been purchased at Sluts-R-Us. She even overdid her make-up to assure that every male eye would be drawn to her. By the time they were in the car he was deep in worried thought. She let him stew while she drove them to the mall. Once there she made a point to look at every handsome guy who passed them, and all looked back at her. Jim was seized by jealousy. He tried to stare down one of the men but instead found himself lowering his own eyes. His wife spotted that exchange and gave the guy who had cowed her husband an especially sweet smile. Then she led Jim into a lingerie shop. He had to stand by her while she examined the hottest items in the store. She made a show of picking up a pair of crotchless panties and sticking her finger through the opening in their pussy panal. Then she selected a nightie too small for herself and held it up in front of him as if she was trying to judge its size. A cute salegirl giggled as he stood there blushing furiously. Chelsea finally selected a seductive teddie, got one each in red, black and apricot, and made Jim pay for them with his charge card and carry the bright pink bag with the shop's name on it for her. Then it was off to lunch in a restauant inside the mall. She spotted a fresh-faced waitress with generous curves and went to a table in the area she was serving. When she came over Chelsea chatted with her, being sure to leave Jim out of the conversation. Then Chelsea ordered -- for both of them. She got herself a steak and a salad. For her husband she selected a children's platter, with a hot dog and applesauce. When the meal came he was upset to see that his was on a colorful paper plate and that the soda included with it was in a matching cup. After they were done Chelsea made a point of chatting further with the waitress and mentioned that her husband needed to be taken care of 'like a little boy'. To which she added, "And in some ways he really is like a youngster. I'm going to have to find myself a real man to keep me happy, if you know what I mean." Instead of being put off, the waitress grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I went out with a guy like him. It's nice to have them around to pay the bills." "Right. And when we go to bed I let him kiss me goodnight -- on the lips." The waitress understood and both women shared a laugh at Jim's expense. He sat there with his cheeks burning from shame. The waitress even patted him on the head and told him, "You better take care of your wife or she really will have to find a good man." Jim felt dizzy as they walked around the rest of the mall. It was getting to be late afternoon when they left and Chelsea decided that she wanted to stop at a bar to get a drink. There was a place her girlfriend had told her about out on the highway. It was expensive but she didn't care, since it would be her husband's money getting spent. Once inside they sat at the bar. All the men treated themselves to an eyeful of Chelsea. She ordered a vodka martini for herself and a non-alcoholic drink for 'the little guy'. The bartender put a paper umbrella in Jim's drink and Chelsea made him leave it there. A tall, broadshouldered man sitting halfway down the bar from them picked up his 7-and-7 and brought it to a stool alongside Chelsea's. He immediately introduced himself as Tony and started conversing with her, despite the fact that she still had on her wedding ring. She responded in a sultry voice, licking her lips and telling him her name, not even mentioning Jim. As they talked she pulled her shoulders back and leaned forward slightly, giving him a better view of her partially exposed bust. He ogled her openly, letting Jim see what he was doing. As he had in the mall, Jim quickly surrendered and lowered his gaze. Chelsea boldly put her hand on Tony's thigh and suggested that they get a room. She told him, "My husband can drive our car home. I think I can trust him to do that much." Finally Jim found his voice. "B... but, dear. You c... can't just go off with this... this person. I mean... We're married." "Unfortunatly for me," she replied, "we ARE married. Which is why I want to spend an hour -- or more -- with Tony here. Jim, take a peek at the bulge in his pants. Go ahead. Look." Feeling ill, the disrespected husband peered at the obvious fullness in Tony's crotch. Chelsea ran her hand further up the man's leg. She ordered Jim, "Now tell Tony what you have in that same place. Come on. Tell him what I found there the first time we went to bed together." Jim couldn't believe what she was demanding. He took a long swallow from his silly looking drink. "It's just that I... Well, um, Sir, I'm not too... well endowed... in that area." "What he's trying to say," Chelsea offered, "is that he has a dick like my pinky finger." Tony snickered nastily. "Then I really do need to get you into bed, honey. If that's all you've been getting, you need help." "I need to get properly fucked," she said bluntly. Jim nearly fell off his stool. The other two got up. Chelsea made sure her husband had his car key. She told the bartender not to serve him anything else and then she turned to Tony, put her hands on his waist, turned up her face and closed her eyes. He dipped his head and kissed her full on her waiting, slightly parted, lips. They stayed that way for long seconds, obviously adding lots of tongue to the meeting of their mouths. Jim shivered and bit his lower lip, on the verge of tears. As they strolled away from him he watched his wife's gorgeous ass sway in that thight skirt. Then he relly did start to sob and cry. The bartender stood opposite him and said, "Hey, crybaby, I know you're upset because you're wife's going to get laid by that stud, and because everyone here knows it, but don't forget my tip. A twenty would look good on the bar." The beaten man cringed, got out his wallet and did as he was told. He slinked out of the bar and saw his wife sitting in a big flashy car with Tony. They were kissing again and now Tony had a hand on Chelsea's breast. She put her fingers over his to keep him from pulling it away. With tears on his cheeks Jim got into his car and left for home. Once he was in the house, Jim couldn't stop thinking of everything that had happened. And of what must be happening right then. He paced around for a half hour before the phone rang. It was his wife. She sounded a bit drunk as she told him, "Look, this is going to be an all-nighter. Tony's cock is even bigger than I expected. I want to get as much of that tube steak as I can. So here's what you're going to do, loser. Strip naked and scrub the kitchen floor. It had better be damned clean when I get home. I want it to be so spotless you can eat off it. If fact, I'll make you eat off it. That'll give you some extra motivation. And then you can scrub the entire bathroom. You might be getting some meals off that floor, too, so do a great job. Got that? Naked and working. Then, if all those pots and pans I left dirty are scrubbed and -- what else? -- I know, and if the rest of the house is vacuumed, you can go to sleep. But stay naked. And don't get on our bed. Sleep on the sofa. That's as good as you deserve. Tony's going to drop me off early, on his way to a big construction job he's foreman of, and I'd better find all those jobs done and you naked on the sofa." "Y... yes, Chelsea," was all he could say. "Now we're heading into the bedroom. I've been handling his cock and sucking on it. By the time he's done fucking me I'll never want that dinky thing of yours again. In fact, let's make it official. No more pussy for you, wimp. If you're real good I might let you play with your pee wee once a week." She paused. "Oh, Tony says that's too often." She giggled. "He says we're going to start with once a month. So you've got four weeks until you get to empty your pitiful tiny balls." She broke away again. "And Tony says we're going to leave this line open. Put on my remote headset so you can hear every sound we make, most of which will be me telling him how much better than you he is." Jim fitted the headset on, got naked, and began his chores. The whole time he could clearly hear them talking, his wife complimenting Tony's body and especially his cock, and then her moans of pleasure as he entered her. Chelsea was saying, "You're fantastic, Tony. I feel so full. With my useless husband I was never even sure if he was in me. The only thing he's good for is eating me. And from now on that's all he's going to be allowed to do." She sighed loudly. "Damn you, Tony, you're going slow on purpose. You bastard, you know how to make sex last and last. Jim never made it past the 60 second mark." "Well," Tony said confidently, "with me it'll be 60 minutes. Spread those hot legs further, baby. I don't want to hurt you when I slam it in harder." "Ohhhhh, Tony. I'm so wet. Look how hard you made my nipples. Suck on them, lover. Bite them. That's it. You can do anything you want to me, Tony. You're the best." Jim was on his hands and knees by then with a bucket of hot water, with plenty of cleanser in it. He was scrubbing the kitchen floor, listening to his wife get ravished, knowing that he would never have sex with her again, that he would only be her oral slave, and facing a long evening of menial tasks, probably the first of many nights like that. And in the morning he would have to see her as she came home from her liason with that tall, powerfully built, extremely well hung bull. Jim had absolutely no chance of competing. He could never win back his stunning wife. "Do it, Tony," she cried. "Pump me. This is incredible. I want it like this all the time." "Sure, babe," he answered, not even out of breath. "You can have as much as you like. All you have to do is call me and I'll take care of your big tits, round ass, and tight cunt." "Ohhhhh, Tony. You're going to be getting lots of those calls. And I'll make my stupid husband help me get ready. I'll make him wash my legs in the shower. Just think how horny he'll be, doing that, after a few weeks of no sex." She laughed, then gasped. "What are you DOING to me down there? I'm burning up, lover." It went on like that for the rest of the predicted hour. Near the end he gave her two loud orgasms before he allowed himself to unload inside her. Then Jim could hear them murmuring to each other as they drifted off. Tony assured her that he would be ready to start again in the morning, before work. Then, finally, they broke the connection. Jim was crying into his bucket of soapy water. He did every job she had assigned him, and a few more to make sure he didn't anger his wife. Then, still naked, he risked taking a sheet from the all closet so he could at least cover himself while he slept on the sofa. It was already the middle of the night but he was too agitated to relax. Instead he lay there, running over and over everything that had happened in his mind, and suffering horrible visions of what his life would be like from then on. At last, in the waning hours of the night, he fell into an uneasy sleep. The next morning he was awakened by Chelsea coming in the front door. Tony was with her, now wearing jeans and a flannel shirt, along with work boots. She looked like she had dressed in a hurry. Her hair was mussed. Jim stood there, sleepy-eyed, holding the sheet in front of him, while they kissed passsionatly. Then his wife turned to him and scowled. "Didn't I say NAKED?" "Y... y... yes, d... dear." "Then drop that sheet. Let Tony see what a waste that thing you call a dick is." He let the sheet fall and they both laughed at his ridiculously small penis. Then they shared another kiss before Tony left. Chelsea turned toward her husband and sneered. "Bedroom. Now. Move it, candyass." He hurried into their room and stood there uncomfortably. Even in her disheveled state his wife was desirable, somehow moreso than usual. Perhaps it was the knowledge that he couldn't have her, or maybe just the excitement of having been made to listen in on their illicit copulating, but Jim suddenly got aroused. "Look at that," Chelsea marvelled. "Your little crotch-worm is standing up. You really are a sick case, Jimmy, if you're getting off on me having Tony's monster cock planted in me last night. And again this morning, I'm happy to report. He's fantastic. But you know what, after all that slamming he gave me, now I feel like topping it off with one of those orgasms you give me with your busy tongue. First I got real sex with a real man, and now I'll get licked to one more climax by my puppy of a husband." She started to undress. "Move it, love puppy. Get up on the foot of the bed on your knees. I'm going to feed you The Creamed Pussy Special for breakfast." She chuckled at the queasy look on his face. "That's right, loverboy, you're going to go down on me and lap up all that mess Tony left last night and this morning. And I'm going to get a nice tingly finish out of it. Everybody wins. You get to have your miniature dick hard for a while, even though you're not allowed to make it pop, and I get a bonus orgasm. I love the idea of making you do that, Jimmy. I love the way my cheating is breaking your poor heart. I'm going to do this to you over and over and over." "B... but..." (sniffle, sob) "... Chelsea, I'd do anything for you." "That's right, Jimmy, you will." She lay on her back and threw apart her legs. "Start by eating my scummed up pussy. Do it, pussyboy." He gagged as he put his face directly in front of her uncleaned mound and had to lick and suck and lap up all the residue from two bouts of lovemaking. He wept as he gave her a deep, satisfying climax. Then she took her worn panties, the crotchband of which was caked with dried cum from the night before, as well as a fresh helping from her AM intercourse, and put them over his head, with the most soiled portion against his nose and mouth. "You can wear them like that for the whole day," she told him. "I don't want you to forget for even a second how miserable your life's going to be from now on." She yawned. "Now lie next to your sexy, undressed wife. Get real close to the body you'll never ever be allowed to possess again. In fact, I think I'll tease you to keep your mind on how much sex you're NOT going to be getting." As he settled himself on the bed, facing her, wanting her more than he ever had before, his penis still hard, she reached out and toyed with his nipples. He yelped, the sensation was so powerful. She had discovered the perfect way to stimulate him, to make his new chaste state hurt him as much as possible. Chelsea toyed with his chest tirelessly as he squirmed and whined. Then she blew in his ears while running her nails over his neck. Finally she turned over on her opposite side. "I'm going to take a nap now, husband-sweetie. You slide down so your face is right in front of my ass. That's a good little boy. Now pull those panties to the side for a half minute and give it a long loving kiss, right between the cheeks." She giggled as he performed the demeaning act, knowing that it would add to his frustration as well. "Now move your panty mask back in place and stay there while I sleep. Admire my ass. Think about how much fun I had in bed with Tony last night. And again this morning. And think about how I'm gong to tease you and not let you come and make sure you have the sorest set off balls imaginable." She laughed cruelly. "Yes, Jimmy, think about all that while I have more pleasant dreams about all the screwing I'm going to be doing with Tony." He voice faded as she drifted toward sleep. "Think about it, Jimmy. And remember, be a good boy and I might let you play with your baby dick until it squirts. Maybe. In a month. Or two." Then she was sleeping. He lay there with tears welling in his sad eyes. Mental images of her with Tony in bed filled his mind. It was torture. Even so, his laughably small penis was still hard. 42831 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment