Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A New Hotwife

A NEW HOTWIFE The venue was packed. Nearing the end of the show, we were standing at the back of the pit, near some wooden rails. I suddenly noticed how close she was to the guy right behind her; a black guy whose back was on the rail. He couldn't back away even if he wanted to. I kept wondering if he could feel her ass on his crotch and if she could feel his hard cock on her ass, and I kept shooting glances to try to see, but it was difficult because it was really dark. I had no doubt her ass was touching him. My eyes crossed his, and he had this small delighted smile. I knew. I nodded to him, and I saw him move his right hand to her ass and he grabbed it. I took her hand in mine to make sure she knew I wasn't the one caressing her ass. She looked at me fast with a worried look in her eyes. I smiled to her and she looked more relaxed. I nodded to the guy behind her. His left arm reached around her belly and he brought her closer to him. Her ass was definitely on his crotch now. He kept girating his hips, rubbing his hard cock against her ass through his jeans. His right hand moved upwards and he first barely caressed her left boob, he did this a few times then started fondling it. After a few minutes I saw his hand go down to her belly, to the botton of her shirt, sneak under it and go back up. He had just put his hand underneath her shirt, underneath her bra, and was now cupping her bare boob with his big black hand, feeling her smooth skin and her hard nipple. I saw her eyes were closed and she was totally in the moment, enjoying the feeling of a stranger fondling her. I decided to take it a bit further. With my right hand, I reached for her jeans' button and undid it, then I undid her fly. I reached inside her panties and she was wetter than ever. I gave her clit a few gentle caresses, and took my hand out. I then slightly guided his hand towards her now open pants, and he got the hint. I saw his hand disappear inside her panties and the slight movement of her head to the back told me without a doubt that he was now caressing her clit, and she told me later, he fingered her as well. If somehow the sight of my beautiful redheaded pale-skinned wife's ass and boobs being fondled by a strange black man at a concert hadn't been enough to make me hard, this would've done it. I couldn't hear her moaning, but I knew she was. After a few minutes, I saw her head go into an unmistakable shaking: she was coming. A stranger had just made my wife come in the middle of a concert crowd. He took his hand out of her pants, zipped and buttoned her up, undid his zipper and button, and took her left hand towards his crotch. I saw her hand disappear into his pants. My sweetheart was now stroking this stranger's bare cock. He moved his right hand to her right boob, and slid his left hand underneath her shirt. I saw him moving his fingers between her boobs, and I instantly knew what he was doing, he was unfastening her bra from the front allowing himself even easier access to her tits, which he was now fondling with both hands. Her arm was going up and down with the movements of her hand on his cock. Other people were bound to have noticed by now and were enjoying the show. A few minutes later, his hips began shaking a bit, and I knew he was coming in his pants and in my wife's hand. She slowly took it out of his pants, and he guided her hand to her mouth. I knew what he wanted her to do and I was curious to see what would happen next. Then I was very surprised. She barely ever sucked my dick, always in the shower, and I wasn't allowed to come in her mouth, and here she was, licking a stranger's cum off her fingers and swallowing it. I nearly lost it in my pants. In the meantime, he had zipped back up with his other hand. When she was done cleaning her hand off, she turned around, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. They made out for a while, and stopped with the last song of the show and the lights came back on. She was a mess. Her face was flushed, her shirt was coming up almost right underneath her boobs, and it was very obvious her bra was undone. Her left hand was glistening with whatever was left of his cum and her saliva. She fixed her shirt, but did nothing about her bra. She hugged me really tight and gave me a very passionate kiss that got us some whistles from the crowd. He grinned at both of us, and mentioned he was leaving nearby if we were up for more. My wife and I looked at each other, and instantly knew we both wanted more. We exited the venue and followed him back to his place. 20195 1.89/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment