Friday, May 24, 2013

Model For The Wife

Model For The Wife By: Dr. Bone who sez: Ya Gotta Be And Adult To Read the Story Below: My wife the art professor could not hide her secret from me. She had a fantasy of being fucked by a black man. How could I tell? Those glances she gave. The shy way she acted around the black students in her class. And the fact that she never, ever, used a black model during her private sessions at home where she practiced figure drawing. Why Ann did not do it was beyond me. I was always sort of turned on to think of my forty something intellectual fox of a wife getting banged good and hard by a black stud. When I brought it up to her she told me I was silly and changed the subject. But the thought of watching her ass pounding up and down on a black cock was too much for me. I thought it would never come true until fate lent my fantasies a hand. ?You are not Bill.? she said as she opened the door expecting her usual Wednesday night model. ?Obviously not. Bill had final exams so I agreed to fill in for him tonight.? said Jamal, the obviously black model. ?Its just that I was finishing a piece with him and... oh I have to call the agency.? said my wife all flustered. ?Hey what is it with your old lady. She prejudiced or something?? Jamal asked. I weighed everything in my mind and decided to take a chance and tell him the truth. ?She is not against black men, the opposite is true, she is turned on by them, she is just so ashamed of herself that she tries to push them away from her.? He thought about it and then looked at me, ?How are you about it?? I told him I was one of those guys who liked to see my wife happy, very happy. At that point she walked back in. ?The agency says that as long as a substitute model can be found there are no refunds. Look maybe I could use you to do some more work on the piece I am working on.? Now normally my wife does not want me to be in the studio with her but this time, to my delight , she made an exception. Maybe she thought she could keep temptation away with me in the room. He stripped down to just a loin cloth that barely held in his cock. My wife was having problems concentrating, even holding the pencil the wrong way once. Jamal saw this and capitalized on it. My wife could not turn away or pretend to be looking in another direction this time. I could see how hard her nipples were and that she was blushing as she drew. ?Jamal you have to hold your arm up and at more of an angle.? But try as she might she could not get the right position for his arm. Flustered she got up and grabbed his muscular arm and moved it. He let it drop slightly and she grabbed it again. He let his arm drop down on top of her shoulder and pulled up against him. ?What are you doing? Stop my husband is in the room. Let go.? He smiled and then leaned forward and kissed her. Like in the movies she tried to pull away. ?Honey?? she turned towards me, looking for me to tell her no. I told her she had been wanting this for a long time. Jamal kissed her again, this time longer and with less struggle. ?You got some body there lady. You could be a model too? he told her. Even pushing forty plus she had a nice tight ass, flat stomach and perfect round grapefruit sized tits thanks to the gym and a little nip and tuck here and there. ?I?m old enough to be your mother. And this is...? he kissed her deeply as his hand cupped her breast. He pushed his tongue into her mouth while his other hand grasped hers and guided it down to his bronze cock. She gave it a squeeze and was surprised at its size. She looked at me to see if it was okay and I nodded yes. My wife grasped the model?s cock with the hand that had our wedding ring on it and began to pump it up and down. I came behind her and pulled her purple cable knit sweater up and off of her. Jamal undid her lacy white bra and told her that her tits were perfect and began to suck on them. My wife made that little moan and groan that she always did when she was excited. They made out on the couch kissing each other deeply, nearly all the shyness gone from my wife. She gazed at his cock as she continued to pump it. ?Now lets put that where it will do the most good.? He said undoing the zipper to her jeans, The belt came off then the upper snap, he slid her jeans off. He had her get on top of him sitting, his cock pressing against her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. She got so carried away she started to hump his cock through the fabric. She looked at me and told me that all I had to do was say no and she would stop, I told her to take off her panties and enjoy herself. Jamal helped slide them off. She raised herself up and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She gasped and groaned but it slid in. At over forty my wife was trying her first black cock and from the looks of things she was loving every inch of it. ?Oh yeah! Its just like I thought it would be. Yeah! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!? she said as I watched her white ass bounce up and down as I had imagined it a thousand times. The sight of it was almost more than I could take, I wanted to take my cock out right there and crank one out but I did not want to break the spell. ?Oh Yeah! Love that white pussy.? he said as he held her ass and pounded her from underneath, faster and faster. His cock was coated with her juice. ?In me! Cum in me!? she half cried, half begged. The stud did just that filling her pussy with his seed. My wife slowly got off of him letting me see the cum spilling out of her. For a second she did not know what to do, but Jamal did. He guided her to the floor and I watched as he held his dick up to her face, normally my wife would not suck my dick after intercourse unless I cleaned it off but she was so excited by the black stud in front of her she could not resist. She kissed the big cock head then she licked it, her pink tongue leaving a trail of spit as she did so.. My own cock wanted to explode just watching it. She worshipped him with her mouth as she played with her pussy. Finally I could not take it anymore. I told them to get a room. They both looked puzzled until I pointed to the bedroom door. My wife became shy again but Jamal took matters, or rather her, into his hands and carried her into the bedroom shutting the door behind him. I pulled out my cock and began to hammer out a load listening to the sounds of the bed creaking, my wife moaning and flesh slapping. He fucked her so long I fell asleep and woke up hours later and they were still at it. Around two in the morning Jamal left. My wife came out a cum-soaked mess to see. She said softly ?Thank you.? and got down on her knees and sucked my cock all the while playing with her tits and clit without being asked to do so. I came in her mouth and she took the load without flinching swallowing every drop of it. She looked up at me and started to jerk me off. My normally prudish wife smelled like a whore after a good hard night of fucking. Her hair was full of his seed. ?Fuck my pussy!? she said getting up, she had on no panties, just a sheer black nightgown. ?Fuck my black fucked pussy. Fuck it please honey! I need it from you baby.? Yeah stick it in me.? I asked her if it was good, she said she loved it. I asked her what she loved. ?Being fucked by that big fat black cock. He rammed me like a horse. You weren?t jealous when he took me in the bedroom by himself?? I told her that knowing that he was making her into his own little slut was satisfaction in of itself. I stuck my cock into my wife?s wet loose, used hole and fucked her good and hard. She moaned and groaned as I did it unable to talk after all the fucking she got that night. After I came in her we kissed. I went to get her a drink and by the time I came back she was asleep with both mine and Jamal?s cum dripping out of her pussy. I let her sleep on the couch as I planned the next step in her black education. 7831 1.51/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment