Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rhonda Gets Auctioned

My husband and I are posting these stories about happenings from our past 25 years of marriage. Most of them happened in the early 70's before sex was such a dangerous proposition. We have had a great time recalling these times and after my husband writes them and I edit them we usually end up having a great fuck. It has been really great to hear from other couples who have enjoyed themselves like we have over the years. We appreciate your comments and sharing about your little adventures. If you enjoy our experiences, please send us about one of your times. Rhonda and CL rhonda69@newsguy.com Five years after we graduated from college, Rhonda and I decided to go back for homecoming. We had a great time meeting old friends and visiting our favorite places. One of the parties we went to was put on by my fraternity. One of the big events during homecoming is the fund raiser for the local hospital. At the party I learned that my fraternity was one of the leading contributors. I was quite impressed because when I was there we were not known for our community spirit. Kevin, a younger brother of one of my best friends mentioned that the auction was what put them over the top. He was immediately told to be quiet by the other guys talking with us. Kevin looked at me and then at Rhonda and said "I know them. It's cool." It seemed that they would open up the house and auction off college girls to the highest bidder. The unwritten rule was that the girl would go off with the guy, or at times another girl, and give them liberties to the level that they bid. The higher the bid the better the time you were guaranteed. Once finished, the girl would wait to get auctioned off again. The bedrooms in the frat house were used for the pay-off. The doors to the bedrooms were left open and you could go look if you paid $20 for the privilege. They usually had about ten girls, most from a related sorority, that they auctioned off. The rules also stipulated that teams could make a bid but the number of people on a team was limited to three. This was the third such auction they were going to have and they wanted to break last year's amount of $5,400 dollars. This year they had ten great looking girls from campus that they were sure would break the goal. Rhonda smiled and said she wished she knew about it before hand so she could sign up as she believed in "giving for charity." Kevin said that before a girl got picked she had to audition. Rhonda smiled at the guys standing there and grabbed the hem of her skirt slowly raising it. When she got to the top of her stockinged legs the guys grinned their pleasure. With her other hand, Rhonda pulled her panties into her slit so that her pussy lips wrapped around the thin material. Her red bush was peeking ever so slightly from behind the panties. "Nice," one of the guys said, "but what do you have on top?" Rhonda let go of her panties and her cunt lips held the material in place. With her free hand, Rhonda unbuttoned her blouse down to her navel. "Take a look," Rhonda ordered the guy not breaking her gaze with his eyes. The guy glanced over at me as he slid his hand into Rhonda's blouse and puled it off her shoulder. The guy reached out and cupped Rhonda's exposed tit in his hand. "Nice. She should bring in a few bucks", he said with a grin. He gave her nipple a pinch as his hand left her tit. The pinch made Rhonda hiss through her teeth in the way that I knew she was turned on and ready to go. It was agreed on the spot that Rhonda was going to be auctioned. On the night of the auction, Rhonda decided to wear a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. She decided against a bra or panties. When we got to the frat house, Rhonda was led off to a side room. I went to the bar and got a drink as I waited for the auction to begin. There must have been about forty guys and six or seven women in the crowd. In a bit, one of the frat brothers announced the auction was starting. The first woman was a great looking blonde with a terrific ass. As she was led up on a table in the front of the room the auctioneer described her charms and special talents. Carrie liked to get it doggy style and would love to show it to the guy who was the highest bidder. Carrie strutted around while the guys whistled and called. Among the catcalls bids were coming in. When it was over, Carrie went for $75. Angie, the next woman was also a stunning blonde. As I listened to the auctioneer tell about her, I wondered what Rhonda would ask to be described as. I didn't have long to wait as Rhonda was the fifth one to be auctioned. As she stepped up on the table, I noticed the guys look up her dress and smile. "This is Rhonda," the auctioneer said. "She's an alum who's really into fucking. She's open to any part of her getting it and hopes to have a couple of groups bids on her before the night is over." Rhonda walked back and forth on the table taking great pains to let the guys in the front get a good look at her ass and pussy. When it was all over, Rhonda was auctioned off for $77. I could tell she was a bit disappointed but smiled as the guy who bid highest carried her off the table. As they went down the hall to one of the bedrooms I saw her kiss the guy sucking his tongue deep into her mouth. After the ninth woman was sold I noticed the guy who bought Rhonda was walking around the crowd. Guys came up to him and asked him how she was. The guy was nodding and smiling looking very satisfied. As I watched him strut around I knew that Rhonda must have really put out. As the girls started their second round, Rhonda came on again. She had shed her dress and was standing on the table in only her garter belt and stockings. It was obvious that Rhonda had cum on her tits and for those who couldn't see the auctioneer pointed it out. Rhonda began rubbing the cum into her tits and the bidding started. Rhonda reached down and put some of the cum up her cunt. This caused the bidding to take off. She put her fingers into her mouth and it went higher. When it was over, Rhonda was sold for $120. The guy who bought her threw the money to the auctioneer and grabbed Rhonda off the table and flung her over his shoulder like a sack of flour. Rhonda was laughing as he slapped her ass on the way out. I paid my $20 and followed. I found them in a room that Rhonda and I used to fuck in when I lived at he frat house for a year, and she looked very much at home in it. They were negotiating what he was going to get for his $120. It was agreed that Rhonda would let him fuck her cunt. Rhonda laid back on the bed and spread her legs. She looked over and saw me in the doorway and blew me a little kiss. The guy knelt down between her legs and told her to sit up and rub his cock. Rhonda got up and grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it on her tits and face. the guy was groaning as she pumped her hand up and down his shaft. "Oh it's so hard. I want it in me" Rhonda cooed. She bent down and sucked his cock into her mouth. "That's it baby, suck it. Eat my meat, cunt," he groaned. The guy stiffened and said "Now" as he pushed Rhonda back. He laid on top of Rhonda and began pushing his huge dick at my wife's cunt. I could she her squirm as she tried to position her opening so that he could get into her. Rhonda's hand snaked down between them and guided his cock into her. Once he had the head of his dick in her he gave a strong push and it glided all the way into my wife. I could see her juice squirt out as he filled her up. Rhonda wrapped her arms and legs around the guy and I saw her nod and say yes to him. The guy pulled his cock all the way out of her and then slammed it all the way back into her. He continued to fuck my wife's slippery little cunt in this fashion. As I stood there watching, Jenny one of the girls who was auctioned came behind me and peeked over my shoulder. "That looks great,"she said. As I looked at her I told her that I would like to do that with her. "I can't wait," she said as she walked away. Looking back at my wife I could see she was starting to have an orgasm. "Yes. Harder. Fuck me harder, "she was groaning into the guy's ear. The guy finally pulled out of her and had Rhonda sit on top of his cock. Rhonda guided him back into her and she started to ride him furiously. In a while the guy grabbed Rhonda by the hips and slammed her down onto him as he shot his load deep into her pussy. As his spasms subsided, Rhonda laid forward on him and slowly ground her ass around giving him every bit of pleasure. As she rolled off of him she smiled at me and winked. Her pussy was puffy and leaking gobs of thick white cum. I left to get a drink. I noticed the guy come out about five minute later high-fiving his buddies. It was now my time to get laid as I noticed Jenny get on the table. I really wanted her so immediately bid $200. Everybody must have figured out that I wasn't going to let her get away as there was no follow up bid. As Jenny led me down the hall I met Rhonda coming back out. She smiled and patted my ass as I went past. When we got to the room, Jenny stripped me and pushed me on the bed and proceeded to give me a first-class fuck. After I came, she rolled on top of me and lay panting in my ear. I think I could have stayed there all night but as she began to stir she said it was time for her to get back to the auction. When I came out Rhonda was next to get on the table. As the bidding started, it looked like three groups were bidding on her. Rhonda was on her hands and knees wiggling her ass and wet pussy at the crowd. She would turn around and encourage the bidders on with a pouty kiss to each group. She slipped her fingers in and out of her cunt. The group that finally got her for $215 consisted of two guys and one woman. Rhonda was on all fours looking out as the woman in the group walked up to the table and kissed her deeply. The crowd let out a roar of approval. Rhonda later told me that when she got to the room, the four of them started groping each other. The guys finally pushed Rhonda and the woman down onto the bed. After some serious kissing and rubbing against each other, Rhonda said she felt a cock push against her from behind. As she and the woman laid facing each other on their sides, the guys fucked them from behind. The woman kissed Rhonda deeply as they played with each others tits. The guys were talking back and forth telling each other how good each cunt felt. Half way through the fuck the guys switched places. When one was ready to cum he yelled it out so that they could both cum together. When the guys took their cocks out of the women's pussies, Rhonda and the woman fingered each other to orgasm. While all of this was going on I was talking with Kevin. He asked me if it would be OK to bid on Rhonda. I told him that she was fair game and to go for it. As we talked he asked if I would be interested in the after auction activity. One woman was picked to put on a final show for invited guests. As Rhonda got up on the table for the last time that night I agreed to have her be the one. Rhonda looked fantastic. She was wearing only one stocking which showed the telltale sign of dried cum. Her thighs glistened from her juice and several guy's cum leaking out of her. Kevin left to do some serious bidding and eventually out bid the others and led her off down the hall. I paid another $20 to go watch my friend's little brother fuck my wife in the ass as she fingered herself to orgasm. At the end of the auction, the crowd and the fucked sorority sisters left. Rhonda came out from one of the bedrooms with a blanket wrapped around herself. She had shed her last stocking and the garter belt. It seems that she lost track of all of her clothes. Actually, they were taken as prizes because I saw guys walking out with her stockings wrapped around their necks. As we sat on the couch, I explained that she was to be the object of a last ditch fund raising blitz. She smiled as she snuggled next to me. When the last of the uninvited guests left, the president of the frat laid the rules. Each of the 10 guys present had to contribute $30 dollars to the show that Rhonda was going to put on. During the show they couldn't touch her. Chairs were put in a circle for the guys to sit on and Rhonda was led to the middle of the circle. The president of the frat put his hands on Rhonda's shoulders and forced her to lie on her back on the floor in the middle of the circle. As the guys took their places they slowly started to chant, "Mike, Mike, Mike." A naked figured emerged from the other room. Mike was one of the university's star black football players. He had pledged my frat and was waiting all evening for his contribution to the fund raiser. Mike was huge. He was the most muscular guy I had ever seen. Being naked made him seem even more powerful. However, the most amazing thing about Mike was the size of his cock. It was gigantic. He got on his hands and knees and started crawling over Rhonda starting from her feet. All the while his cock was bouncing and rubbing over her body. When he got it to her face it was plain to see that she wasn't going to get much of it in her mouth. She settled on just the head of his monster in her mouth. I never was a good judge of size but when Rhonda wrapped her hands around his cock her fingertips never touched. She got both hands on his rod and had plenty of room to rub them up and down. As she rubbed and licked his shaft it seemed to get larger. She switched her hands from his cock to his balls which looked like grapefruits hanging between his legs. Mike eventually pulled his prize away from her face and moved down so it settled between her legs. He adjusted himself so the tip was opening up her pussy. Mike obviously had experience in sticking that monster in small women before because he was gently talking to Rhonda as he used cock to loosen her up. Rhonda spread her legs and began to match his rhythm. With each slow, small thrust more and more of his cock disappeared into my wife. After about five minutes he looked at all of us and smiled. "All the way in this tight little cunt," he said contentedly. The guys cheered while Rhonda smiled proudly. Once he was home free, he picked up his pace and began pumping harder into Rhonda. She tried to wrap her legs around his back but it was too broad. He reached down with his arms and held her legs up. Rhonda had her eyes closed and from the look on her face I could tell she was cumming. I also knew she was being stuffed, but was loving it. She was wiggling her toes, a sure sign she like what is going on in her pussy, and moaning at Mike to keep stuffing it in her. To this day, Mike was the most cock Rhonda has had rammed into her cunt. She said he was actually pushing the tip of her uterus to the side as his cock made room for more to get in her. She said it felt like he was stuffing a baseball bat into her. It didn't hurt but rather gave her a nice full feeling. Sometime during Rhonda's fucking all of us pulled our cocks out and began stroking them. Some guys began taking off their clothes in anticipation of having Rhonda after Mike. While we watched and stroked ourselves, a chain reaction of sperm began shooting out of guys. Without warning Mike pulled out of Rhonda and stood up. He pulled her up, lifted her, and put her back on his cock while he stood there. It was plain to see that her weight was no concern for his strength. He held her ass and began bobbing her up and down on his shaft. I still think he must have been pulling 10-12 inches out of her before ramming her back down on his stiff cock. After several minutes of enjoying his black cock pumping into her red, puffy cunt, he put her back down on the floor. He roughly turned her around and put her on her hands and knees. Without waiting he shoved his cock back into her stretched cunt. Holding her hips he slammed his huge rod into her. By this time they were both sweating profusely and Rhonda's hair was wet and sticking to her face. During her assault she was screaming, "YES! YES! FUCK IT! FUCK ME!" Mike gave one hard shove and began to pump his load of sperm into Rhonda. She told me that she was sure he pumped most of it directly in her uterus, and she said it was a large amount. Mike was groaning "Oh yeah baby. Take it Take those black baby makers!" As they settled down they collapsed into a sweaty, happily fucked mess. Rhonda never looked as good. Her white shiny skin was a wonderful contrast to his black muscles. Their arms and legs were entwined around each other. Slowly Mike pulled out of Rhonda's cunt and we all moved to get a look at her stretched hole. It was red, puffed, and no doubt about it, fucked by a huge cock. Rhonda rolled on her back and saw cocks being pumped and asked, "So did we all cum?" There were still a few guys who hadn't. Rhonda raised up a bit on her elbows and said, "$10 and you can fuck me." The guys who didn't cum began to furiously dig into there wallets. The first guy handed her a $10 bill and slipped into her and began pounding. Rhonda wrapped her arms and legs around him still holding the money in her hand. The squishing noise from her cunt getting pounded filled the room. After the guy shot another load into Rhonda's thirsty pussy the next guy took his place. Rhonda looked like a full fledged whore with her hands full of money as guys grunted and pounded her pussy before they filled her cunt up with more cum. In all, six of the ten guys fucked her. After her last guy finsihed in her, Rhonda went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came out I wrapped the blanket around her and we left. In all Rhonda fucked six guys and one woman at the auction and Mike and six guys after it. With the auction and after auction activity, she raised $832 for charity. 5056 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment