Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Sports Bar

THE SPORTS BAR by Trouble ( trouble@operamail.com ) My wife loves to watch football. One evening we had plans to go to a small bar downtown that did have several large screen TV's throughout the bar. Due to the fact that most of the time when we go out I like for her to dress to please. At 26 years of age, 5'6", 125 pounds, 36C breasts and the well toned legs of a girl who loves to run, I'm sure you can appreciate the fact that she does turn heads. On this evening she decided to wear the skirt we had purchased for her just the week before. It is actually two leather halves that reach to about mid thigh. The two halves are held together by lacing them to each other with a piece of rawhide that left a gap between the two halves of about two inches on each side. She wore a white blouse that had just three white buttons on it and ends just above her belly button which allows her piercing to show. The blouse is rather low cut and shows a lot of cleavage. A pair of black high heeled shows completed her attire. We got there early so as to get a choice location. Of course, I'm sure that my own idea of "choice" wouldn't be that of the vast majority. I wanted a place where we could have a clear view of one of the TVs as well as something away from the crowd and I could also have a good view of the door. I happen to be one who likes to know who is entering. The place I choose for us was at the far side of the horseshoe shaped bar. Behind us was a short wall with tables for two along the wall and it was just long enough for five tables. That would put the majority of the customers not only in front of us but also on the other side of the huge bar. Neither of us are drinkers and the only reason I choose this place was that they are actually connected to a restaurant and have some really good food. We sat at the bar casually eating our meal and drinking iced tea. We really didn't have a long time to wait after we had finished than the pre-game show came on. Talk, talk, talk and every bit of it a total waste of time. In any event, before this took place, two men and a woman entered. I'd guess that all were in their early to mid 30's. The woman was definitely a good looking woman. I don't think that I'm being prejudice however, when I say that she didn't stand a chance in a looks department when compared to my wife. She had copper red hair, probably close to six foot tall, on the thin side and dressed in a spandex dress that was defiantly skin tight. And, competing with the woman was a man dressed in black pants that looked like they'd been applied with a spray gun, a canary yellow shirt that was made out of some sli ck and shiny material and accented with four gold colored chains around his neck in four different lengths along with a gold colored watch on one wrist and gold colored bracelet on the other. The three stood for a short bit looking for a place to sit. Eventually, one of them noticed room on, what was to them, the far side of the bar. They made there way to the vacant stools by us. Once they were settled the seating arrangement started with myself next to the wall with my wife on my left, the guy in the yellow shirt on her left, followed by the woman, who we later learned was his wife and next with Mr Yellow Shirt's friend from highschool who was in town for the remainder of the week. Mr Yellow Shirt introduced himself to the two of us as Jerry and pointing to his wife told us she was his wife and her name was May. She didn't seem to be paying him any attention as she was busy talking to her husband's friend seated next to her. It didn't take long for me to determine that this guy visualized himself as quite the lady's man. Something that I think he gave himself to much credit for. And, although she was polite, it didn't seem as if she had much of an interest in him and was pretty quick to get me involved in conversation with her. Finally, the game started and both my wife and I got rather interested in the game. We both sat there, holding hands and drinking iced tea. Throughout the game there we a few general comments in regards to the game, made back and forth between different ones of us with them usually between my wife and Jerry. It was in the start of the third quarter when suddenly my wife squeezed my hand. I took it as a sign of affection and gave her a brief squeeze back as I patted the back of her hand with my free one. This did not cause her to release her grip. I turned my head to look directly at her and she was staring me straight in the eye. She didn't look as if she was hurt and yet she seemed to want my attention. Then, her eyes started to move. She looked from me to as far into her lap as her eyes would rotate and then back to me. She did this several times as if she were wanting me to look at her lap. I first leaned down and then look over in the direction of her lap and just as I did I saw Jerry's hand moving off of my wife's leg. I was quick to realize that Jerry had obviously had his hand on my wife's leg and that she was attempting to direct my attention to the fact. Now, some men may have gotten angry about someone doing such a thing to their wife and perhaps there are even those who would have been excited over such an incident and I'm sure there are those who would even have not cared one way or the other. I don't really fit into any of those categories. The reason is actually very simple. My wife and I talk out situations, not fantasies so much, just things that could happen. We talk about these types of situations to enhance our emotions as we are having sex. One of these situations that we have used several times in the past is that of her and I being in a public place and a total stranger slips his hand up under her dress and plays with her till she climaxes. In the course of us talking about this particular situation she had asked me what I would do if I were to see the guy when he first put his hand on her. My response had been that it would all depend on her. She basically had three choices. She could simply reach down, take hold of the man's hand and remove it for herself. She could part her legs as an invitation for him to continue or she could simply direct my attention to the matter. If she turned to me and told me what the man had just done then I'd figure she wanted me to deal with the situation and that is exactly what I would do. "What if I did part my legs?" she had asked me. I sort of chuckled cause when my wife climaxes she is far from quiet and several people around her would surely know exactly what was going on. In fact, I doubt it would even get to that point because as she was starting to build toward her release she would be making enough noise that it would probably scare the guy away. However, my answer to her question was simply "As long as you were comfortable with the situation and enjoying yourself, I don't see the harm. In fact, I may even find that I would find it rather interesting. We talked a little more about it and even though she didn't say so, I got the impression that she was actually responsive to the idea. Strange how now we were in exactly the situation that she herself had first described. Her and I together in a public place with a total stranger being so bold as to put his hand on her leg and then slide it up under her dress and finger her to a climax. Well, OK, so at this moment all of that hadn't taken place but it had started. I looked up to her and simply smiled at her then turning back to the TV and again leaning forward I took a moment to bring her hand to my lips and kissed the back of it. Basically, telling her that as we had discussed, the choices as to what she did was entirely her own. It didn't take but just a second and again my wife squeezed my hand. The only response she got from me was a gentle squeeze and again I pulled her hand to my lips where I kissed the back of her hand for the second time before returning our hands to the bar where they had been resting. Her grip relaxed. I was rather anxious to know what was going on and yet I was afraid to move for fear of again scaring Jerry away. The seconds dragged by and then so did the minutes. What I didn't know was that Jerry was indeed getting bolder with his movements and starting to move his hand around her leg and yet attempting to do so without attracting the attention of either his own wife or myself. I attempted to sit back just a little in an attempt to see past the edge of the bar to my wife's leg and yet do so without the knowledge of Jerry. I had to ease myself back and finally I reached a point where out of the lowest corner of my eye I saw Jerry's hand and it was at the edge of my wife's dress for just a second before he began to travel downward toward her knee. I guess something I should explain is that the game wasn't really going well for the home team. The Spirits of the crowd were down and most everyone was rather bored. I can well understand any guy wanting the opportunity to touch my wife and yet I do believe that the boredom did have something to do with Jerry's actions. One thing that I did notice was the fact that unless Jerry was a contortionist there was no way that he was going to be able to get his hand under my wife's dress. I imagined that she was already soaked between her legs in anticipation of his hand fingering her to a climax. I felt that it was only fair for me to give her a better opportunity for a release. Therefore, I first slid my free hand between that of mine and her hand that I was holding. Knowing her, as I do, I knew that if I simply released her hand she would think I was upset with her. Besides, I like holding her hand . With my hands transferred I then reached around her and took a gentle hold of her shoulder. Then I gently turned her. As I did I turned myself around so that I was facing her. She was now at a right angel to the seat and leaning slightly back resting against my chest. Now, at some point during this Jerry pulled his hand back. And although I'm not at all sure as to why he did, Jerry looked directly at me. I simply gave him the beginning of a smile. I wanted to convey to him that he was welcome to continue. Jerry seemed to get a questioning look on his face. I turned my head to glance at the TV, in order to see what was going on. I also slid my hand downward and let it simply rest in a position high on her tit with my finger tips resting on her nipple and the gold ring that was in it. I then looked back to Jerry who was still looking in my direction. I lowered my eyes to look at my wife's legs before looking back to him. I did this a couple of times and then stared him in th e eye. He took the hint and yet he appeared to not be totally certain that he had understood that I was giving him permission to continue. His hand moved slowly as if moving it blindly through unfamiliar territory and he wasn't at all sure as if he was going to get hurt or not. Seeing his hand headed back towards my wife I lowered my eyes to watch and I'm sure that a smile began to form on my face. That was obviously all the encouragement he needed. He placed his hand on her knee and finding us both obviously receptive to the idea he began to again move along the exposed skin of my wife's leg. As he did I could feel my wife relax against my chest. It was obvious she was enjoying herself and for that I was indeed glad. It didn't take him long at all and he was being more aggressive, occasionally giving some attention to the far leg but spending most of his time on the near one with first his fingertips and finally, his entire hand disappearing under the dress and in between the slightly parted legs of my wife. I don't think he once looked to the TV and perhaps he never took his eyes off of my wife. I can't really tell you what he was looking at for my entire focus was on that hand as it moved up and down, back and forth, appearing and disappearing under my wife's leather skirt. And I was quite aware that my wife's breathing was becoming a bit erratic as she became caught up in the feeling. I slid my hand downward more and began to massage my wife's breast through the material of her blouse. This caused a low moan to actually escape from my wife. It was, however, loud enough for both Jerry and myself to hear. Jerry was quite obvious as he reached out with his other hand and after taking hold of her lower leg, raised it up and placed it on his lap. This afforded him a very unrestricted access to the area between my wife's legs and an area that I was sure was soaking wet by this time. He wasted no more time. His hand found and I'm sure was quick to bury itself inside of her. I felt my wife tense up and her breath seemed to catch in her chest. I took a moment to turn my head to allow me to gently kiss her ear. I will definitely have to give Jerry credit for one thing. He seemed to be able to read my wife's emotions. He would work on her and get her to really enjoying herself and then he would back off, going back to stroking her leg, letting her cool down, so to speak, before again sliding under her dress and building her up again. This was something he had done a couple of times. Now, a couple of different things happen pretty much at the same time. First of all, the bar tender seem to appear from out of no where to see how we were doing. Or perhaps he had noticed and want to see WHAT we were doing. In either event, he actually leaned over the bar to see Jerry's hand under my wife's skirt. I was now looking at the bar tender to see what he was going to do about what he was witnessing. He simple looked to me for a second before looking at Jerry and addressing him he said, "Lucky guy". With that, he smiled and went to wait on others, or maybe to tell them what he had just seen. The second thing that took place was that Jerry's friend now moved from where he had been seated and was standing against the back of my wife's bar stool, which put him in a position directly beside my wife. He didn't hesitate at all, he simply reached down and began to run his fingers over my wife's outstretched leg. However, he wasn't really content with this and soon he was forcing his hand up under her skirt and I'm sure fighting with Jerry to get his own hand buried inside of my wife. I really have no idea as to what it was that caused Jerry to do what he did next. He removed his hand totally from my wife and then moving her leg from his lap, he stood up and then replaced her leg back on the stool that he had been sitting on. With this accomplished he stood between my wife's spread legs as he took hold of his friend's arm and I saw him lean forward to whisper something. It's really a good thing that he did for the man was certainly working aggressively at my wife's pussy and was quickly building her to a major climax for she had indeed already had several. Jerry turned loose of his friend's arm and then straightened up. Our eyes were locked together and I was rather curious as to what Jerry hand in mind. Jerry was a bit hesitant as he took hold of my wife's hand and guided it to the area of his crotch. My wife was quick to begin to massage it through the material of his pants. It was quite apparent that she was caught up in all that was happening to her. Without a doubt I was anxious to see just where this would wind up going. Already it had surpassed what we had ever imagined, or at least admitted to imagining. For some reason, something caught my eye and I turned my attention to my left and noticed that we were generating a bit of a crowd. I'm sure what happened was that when Jerry's friend moved to a standing position he cut off the view of those seated at the tables and they in turn had moved to a position where they could still see, and perhaps even get in on the action. Looking around I noticed that there were others who seemed to be interested in what was taking place, including two of the bar tenders, who were quite obvious as they leaned over the bar for a closer look. And I decided to give them more to look at. I released my wife's tit long enough to unbutton her blouse and opened it totally. I liked the idea of everyone being able to see her. To see her fine shaped breasts and the gold rings that I had placed in them myself. Jerry's friend was quick to react and used his other hand to grab one of her tits and squeeze it. To say the least, he was more than a bit rough but due to the fact that my wife didn't seem to object at all, I let him enjoy himself. Jerry did seem to have a plan and I'm sure that what I had just done was an encouragement to him. As my wife worked on his cock he reached down and took hold of the him of my wife's skirt before he leaned down and whispered into her ear. I am going to guess that he told her to raise her hips for I felt her push back against me as her hips lifted off the stool and he raised her skirt up to her waste. To me, it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. For some reason, if she were totally naked on our own bed she would not have looked as good as she did at that moment. With this task done Jerry released my wife's dress and stood back up. I also heard someone say something about fucking my wife. I liked the idea of others being excited by her. I watched as Jerry did two things at the same time. His one hand reached out to gently tease my wife's other tit. Touching her tit, her nipple and playing with the gold ring. At the same time, he used his other hand to unzip his pants and it seemed my wife was extremely anxious to get her hands on his cock, trying to get her hand inside of his pants faster than he could open them. Finally, it was exposed and she latched onto it as if she were drowning and that was her life preserver. With this done, he then unfastened his pants and let them fall and then pulled down his underwear. I sat there feeling my wife leaning against me and noticed that she kept climaxing. Watching as a total stranger played with my wife's pussy and tit, as another stranger stood between her legs, playing with her other tit and having his cock worked on by my wife as others stood around watching. And then, he took hold of her legs and pulled her toward him. With this accomplished, his cock sort of lay on top of my wife's pussy. My total attention was focused on my wife's shaven pussy and actually anxious to see if she was going to place him inside of her. She seemed to be trying to do just that. The fingers and hand of Jerry's friend seemed to be hindering this from happening. I think that Jerry must have said something to his friend but I'm not actually sure of that. I do know that the hand was removed and my wife seemed desperate to have the vacated opening filled again. Jerry was obviously anxious and no sooner did my wife get it into some sort of position against her and he shoved forward and buried himself into completely. Again my wife's body tensed and she came almost violently. Jerry didn't seem to care one way or the other about what was taking place with my wife. He was quick to fuck her, driving himself into time after time doing it as deep and as hard as he could. I'm sure that his own release was going to happen quickly. Looking back on it, I wonder if he was actually aware of the fact that what he was doing was building her toward yet another hard climax. I know that I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of what was happening. I actually wanted him to cum inside of her. I don't know if the voice that I heard telling him to fuck her harder was my own voice reaching me through my ears or that of my own voice simply inside of my head. Either way, he seemed to have heard me for that is exactly what he was doing. So, inventive was I as to what Jerry was doing that I didn't realize that Jerry's friend had now unzipped his pants and had his own cock exposed. Certainly, he was waiting on his opportunity to do the same thing as his friend. I also wasn't aware that there were several others who were having the same ideas as he. Jerry had managed to get my wife very close to the second major climax of the evening when suddenly he drove himself deep into her and held himself there and started to dump a load inside of her. My wife started to cry out "No, no, you bastard, no." Not only did this attract the attention of everyone in the place, just in case there happened to be "someone" who wasn't yet aware of what was going on, but to me it seemed as if she were now upset cause he had cum inside of her. Fortunately, I was stunned enough to cause me to hesitate momentarily before reacting. It was during that hesitation that my wife, continued. "Please, don't stop." Poor Jerry was finished. He couldn't have continued to do my wife any good if his life had depended on it. Fortunately for my wife, Jerry's friend was only to willing to remedy the problem. In fact, he was so willing that he almost pushed his friend out of the way and then stepped over her leg. With this done and with a firm grip on his cock he placed it against the open hole of my wife's pussy. I was a bit surprised by it's size. It was perhaps eight inches in length and assuredly wide. The two of them had to work together to get it inside of her. Once they did he started to fuck her himself. With him between her legs people began to maneuver themselves for a position next to my wife. Someone leaned over and took one of my wife's nipples into her mouth, a couple of others were attempting to touch her in different ways. Someone said something that sounded to me like "She's sure enjoying have two holes filled at once." At the time I couldn't imagine that I had heard correctly due to the fact that although this was the second guy to fuck her in less than five minutes both were using the same hole. What could they have meant by two holes at once? What I learned later was that Jerry's wife had managed to get some attention of her own and was actually spread out on two tables and getting fucked by two guys at the same time. As for my wife, she was most absurdly enjoying herself. I don't know if she was even aware any more that what was taking place with her was happening in a public bar in the presence of so many persons. There were people standing on the bar itself to be able to see and a couple were even close enough that they could touch my wife. Here I was, holding my wife as others had their way with her and she was clinching my hand as if to insure herself that I would not leave her. There were two guys who were attempting to get Jerry's friend to stop what he was doing in order to move my wife. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to them at all. His only concern seemed to be shoving his cock in and out of my wife's pussy. I have no idea as to how long he had been doing this. It may have been just a matter of minutes and it may have been an hour. I don't think I really had any concept of time. I was totally consumed by what was transpiring before me. I know my wife was enjoying it and so was I. I'd learn shortly just how much I had been enjoying what was taking place. My wife had already cum four times with Jerry's friend pumping here. She was building to her fifth and he was building for his also. It was such a rush to watch the two and one could simply look and listen to either of them and know that neither was going to last much longer. The man was sweating so hard that it was falling off of him as if it were rain drops. He had a vise like grip on my wife's hips and was driving himself into her so hard that I don't see how she was able to take the pounding she was receiving. And then, he shoved himself deep within her and simply hung on as my wife seemed to quiver on him like an impaled animal with the last drops of it's life escaping it. The guys around us were more than anxious to take their turn with my wife. Someone was giving out orders to get her to the table. They were pulling her up into a sitting position. As they did I pulled the back of her blouse down and off her one arm. Even though she seemed so exhausted that she was close to passed out she wouldn't release my hand in order to let me totally remove her blouse. I was now concerned about her and began to yell at the different ones, pushing a couple of them away from her and once I had her away from them I pulled her to me and held her tightly to me, calling her by name and telling her to open her eyes. By the time she finally seemed to be reacting to me I was beyond concern. Relief rushed over me when she finally opened her eyes. Her legs were wobbly but she did seem to be holding up her own weight. She looked at me as if she wasn't sure who I was. I asked her more than once if she was OK and she didn't say a word as if she couldn't hear me. Finally, her eyes seemed to focus and a smile came to her face and her lips moved as if she were trying to say something. It took her three times before she said she was fine. In fact, she actually smiled. As we stood there and talked for a moment she sort of looked around herself at all the guys standing around staring at her with nothing but lust in their eyes. She said that she was having a very gratifying orgasm that had yet to subside when she heard me calling to her asking if she was alright. Although I already knew the answer I just had to ask if she was enjoying herself. She hesitated and seemed to be searching my face to see how I felt about what had transpired. Time itself seemed to stand still. The room full of people seemed to vanish. The two of us stood there and searched each other's face for answers spoken and unspoken. And then, I asked the same question again inquiring as to if she had enjoyed herself. Her mouth started to move to give me an answer and then she stopped. "You promised you would never lie to me," I said quietly. "So, just give me an honest answer." She lowered her eyes and nodded her head, yes. I ran my finger through the back of her hair and taking a firm grip pulled downward, tilting her face upward to me and her eyes then returned to mine. I then smiled at her before asking another question. "Are you worn out or do you still have some energy left?" The muscles in her face began to tighten to bring about a smile but before that was achieved she answered my question. "I've still got energy left." With that I told her to turn loose for a second and I began to pull my hand from her's. Instead, she gripped it tightly and the word "No" escaped her mouth as if she were yelling at a small child not to touch a hot stove. Some of you may be familiar with the teaching of the Realm Utopia and if you are then you will understand that she has every right to tell me "No" at anytime she feels that she needs to. On the other hand, she is not allowed to talk to me in that tone of voice any more than I would talk to her in that fashion. She knew the moment that she had yelled that she had done wrong. She started to apologize but before she could I simply leaned down and gave her a brief kiss on the lips. This totally confused her. As I straightened up from her I simply said, "Trust me". With that I again started to pull my hand from her and she released my hand. With this done I completely removed the blouse from her and then told her to turn around. She had no idea as to why I was doing this and yet she didn't question it. With her back to me I unfastened the catch and pulled down the zipper so I could drop the skirt to the ground and then had her pick it up and hand it to me. As she did this I asked her where her shoe was since she had one on her foot but the other was not. She said she had no idea or even when she had lost it. I had her kick off the shoe and simply leave it and then I took her by her opposite hand and pulled her just past me which put her almost face to face with someone neither of us knew. In a loud voice and to no one in particular I simply said, "Let's get her on this table and give her some more fun." The table I referred to was actually two tables that had been pulled away from the wall and placed together. This is where just a short time before the guys there were attempting to place my wife when I had ordered them to stop. Needless to say, the men were very quick to follow out my command. Within seconds my wife, now totally nude, found herself laying on the two tables. I have no idea as to where it came from or who was the considerate person but someone had taken the time to place what appeared to be a large towel which many person know as a bath sheet, on the table which I'm sure was more comfortable than simply laying on the tables themselves. The men now wasted no time at all. There was a little bumping of the guys as they attempted to acquire the position or place around my wife that they wanted. As they did, I used my foot to catch the rail of one of the chairs to drag it over to me close enough to grasp and then moved it to a position so that I could sit at the head of the table, watch the action, and continue to hold my wife's hand. Someone was very quick to get between my wife's legs. If he had taken his cock out at any point prior he had put it back, probably when my wife and I were having our discussion as I'm sure he thought the party was going to be over and he didn't want to be standing around next to a bunch of guys with his cock out of his pants and no woman who was going to service it for him. Of course, now that he was where a lot of men would want to be which was namely between my wife's legs, he was quick to get his cock out of his pants and attempt to get it in my wife's pussy. While this was transpiring, some enterprising individual had taken a position close to my wife's head and was turning her head to the side in order to be able to feed her his own hard cock. I guess I should tell ya that my wife loves to suck a cock more than she likes to get fucked and she simply adores getting fucked. Therefore she did more than just open her mouth, she quickly gobbled the hard tool up as if she were starved and what was offered to her was a meal. At about this same moment, the guy between my wife's legs began to fuck her. I doubt that either man had any interest in if my wife was receiving any pleasure or not from their actions. Their only desire was to satisfy themselves. I was confident that she was indeed gaining pleasure from what the two men were doing. I have learned that another thing my wife enjoys from time to time is when I simply attack her based on nothing but pure lust for her body. Here were two men who weredoing exactly that. For the next two and a half hours there were two guys inside my wife at all times. In addition to that there were guys touching, stroking, grouping, squeezing or finding some other way to get some soft of pleasure from my wife. More than one guy found that they could not control themselves long enough to wait for a hole to become vacant for them to use and they wound up masturbating and cuming someplace on her body. During that time Jerry made his way to me and pulled up a chair beside me. It was here that I learned where Jerry's wife was at. She was in the process of receiving the exact same treatment that my wife was receiving. It turns out that this was the first time since there marriage that his wife had experienced another man. I also learned that his wife had expressed that she would like to be with a woman but as of yet never had. Both of these were exact copies of my wife. As we talked, I had an idea that I expressed to him and he seemed to find it most appealing and left to make some arrangement. In less than fifteen minutes he returned handed me a hotel room key and again left. It was now time for me to give some bad news to they guys who were still waiting on their chance to partake of my wife's body. I'm sure you can appreciate their situation but I really didn't much care. Now it was my turn to pursue my own satisfaction. It took a bit of doing but I did manage to drag my wife off of the tables and with her clothes in hand headed for the door. My wife wasn't providing me much assistance in getting her out the door. I think it was a combination of being worn out, muscles that didn't want to respond, her mind being clouded from the number of climaxes she must have experienced and probably a few more. However, I did finally get her outside and there I helped her put on her skirt and blouse. With this done, I started to lead her to the hotel located next door to the bar. You may be able to imagine what my wife looked like after have spending two and a half hours of sucking one cock after another, being hard fucked by one cock after another, having several cocks shoot their load on her. She was some site as I help her maneuver on her wobbly feet through that hotel lobby and into the elevators. The ride was short to the floor our room was on and within a minute I had the door open. My wife stepped inside as I took a second to place the room key on the ledge above the door and then followed her inside, closing the door behind me. I caught up with her just as she was stepping into the bathroom and stopped her by grabbing her arm. She looked over her shoulder at me as she said "I need to pee and take a shower." "No you don't," I told her as I pulled her toward the bed. There I set a new world record for striping the clothes off a woman. With this done I shoved her back onto the bed and started to remove my own clothing. "Honey, I'm a mess. Let me take a shower first." "No way." I told her. "You've pleased so many men this evening that I lost count. Hell, if I'd charged just five dollars each I bet it would have made the truck payment and still had money left over. And now, my dear, you are going to please me." She just lay there staring up at me. Although she hasn't admitted to it I do believe that I hurt her feeling. It wasn't something I had intended to do and not anything that I would have said if I would have even considered as being something that would have hurt her. With my clothes off and being aware that we would soon have company I had my wife move to a position more in the center of the bed. With this done I moved to her and lay partially on her. My cock was as hard as a bar of iron and my heart was almost pounding with the anticipation of what I was about to be able to do with my wife. With myself in position I softly told her to put me inside of her. She took hold of my cock and when she did her face seemed to soften. I think it was at that moment that she realized that I was indeed excited. And once I felt myself against the opening I moved myself forward. I slid in easily. Not only was she stretched out due to not only the number but also the different sizes that had been inside of her but there was also the fact of how slick she was due to the amount of cum that had been deposited inside of her. Once in position, I began to move myself in and out of her, doing so rather slowly. As I moved I ran the fingers of one hand through her tangled and sweaty hair. With my other hand I gently ran my finger tips over her cheek and over her hair. Our eyes were locked onto each other. Each of us were stepping deeper and deeper into our own thoughts. Of course there is no way I can tell you what her thoughts were for she has never shared them with me. Speaking for myself, it was important for me to let her know that in no way was there a negative thought inside my head in regards to what had taken place that evening. I leaned over and down to bring my lips extremely close to her ear. This is something that I had been doing since the first time we had made love and it allowed me to whisper things to her and it was most often to express to her what was going on inside my head or my emotions. At this moment I was expressing to her the fact that my love for her in no way had wavered. As I spoke to her, still moving slowly back and forth inside of her I felt her start to respond. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly to her and I'd hear her tell me that she loved me. As she did, I started to move a little faster inside of her and I also told her to close her eyes for me. As I moved within her I was very aware of her body. I could smell the sweet and the sex on her. I could feel how our bodies slid across each other, riding on a film that was a combination of her own sweet and the cum that other men had deposited on her. There was her pussy itself. Not only was there the openness that was a result of being stretched by cocks much wider and longer than mine, and it wasn't the slickness that was a result of the number of cocks that had gone off inside or her. There was the heat. Never had her pussy felt as warm as it did at this moment. She wrapped her legs around me and told me to kiss her. I don't think that she had given any thought to the fact that where she was asking me to place my tongue is the same place that different men had not only had their cocks but had also deposited their loads, the result of her fine mouth. I can assure you that just prior to my honoring her request I had not thought of what had gone on inside of her mouth. All I knew was that I was making love to my wife. A woman that I loved more than any one else in this world. I knew that when we fucked we seldom kissed. When we made love, it was an entirely different story. At those times we kissed a lot and I willingly did as she asked. Now, there I was, still taking my time inside my wife and if anyone is curious as to how I was able to restrain myself from cumming at this point let me say that if it were not for the fact that twice already I had jacked off on her I probably would have. I wanted this to last. No, actually I had a need that was greater than my release. I wanted to wait for her surprise to arrive before I came but more than that, I needed to be in control of her body. I have no idea how many times she had cum already. I did not care. I knew that she would cum for me, but that was not good enough. I needed an explosion from her in order to assure myself that I was a greater lover than anyone she had been with that evening, even though not a one of them had she made love to, there wasn't a one of them that she had even fucked, for each one of them had simply fucked her, it was still something that I felt I had to do. Now, backing up for just a second, let me say that I had done what she had asked of me by kissing her and as our lips met passion flowed through the two of us like electricity through a wire. Since there was more passion in us than the lips alone could handle the tongues began to play with each other and within seconds I had my tongue deep within her mouth, attempting to explore ever portion of her mouth and even strained to go down her throat. It was about then that as if we had been cued we both pulled the other one closer. I knew what she wanted and normally I would have been more than willing to comply but I had to remind myself to wait. It was then that I felt something touch my shoulder and begin to softly stroke my back. I knew that my wife's surprise had arrived. It was with great reluctance that I pulled myself from her mouth and as I did a soft "No" escaped. "Keep your eyes closed," I told her. "I have something for you." I turned my head to see Jerry's wife, May, standing next to the bed, totally naked. I nodded my head to her and she began to climb onto the bed in such a way that she could put her pussy to my wife's mouth. As she did I could see that unlike my wife who was totally shaved, May only shaved the lowest most portion and then around the edges. I was rather curious as to how it looked when it was dried after being washed. At the present time, the hair was soaked, there were gobs of cum on and in it and the hairs were flattened out against the skin and total disarray. I was so close to her pussy that I had to back away some in order to be able to see my wife's mouth. I watched as May's lips touched my wife's lips. I could smell her and knew that my wife had to be very aware of her before feeling her. Thinking of it now, I wonder if my wife had opened her eye prior and had seen what was coming her way. In any event, no sooner did May make contact with my wife than her mouth opened and her tongue quickly rushed out to probe and lick what was before her. So full was May's pussy that cum was actually flowing out of it and my wife seemed determined to capture every drop. I had slowed down my strokes as I had separated my kiss from my wife and now I stopped totally. When I did I felt my wife's legs tighten and I understood exactly what she wanted. However, I was being selfish. I had a need and did not feel as if she would be upset with me for fulfilling that need, even though at the moment that was not at all what she wanted. She was attempting to get me to continue by using her arms and legs to pull me against her as she eagerly lavished the pussy that was pressed against her. I could actually see my wife's tongue, or at least a portion of it due to the fact that most of it was buried within May. Whatever my wife was doing it obviously was appealing to May. Already she was moaning. She placed her hands on my back in an effort to steady herself. She worked her pussy as if she were trying to get her pussy even closer to my wife's mouth. It didn't take long at all and May was starting to quiver. I also noticed my wife was beginning to stir. It was getting difficult for her to simply lay still and eat. Her arms began to move around my back and try as she might, she was unable to keep her legs wrapped around me, they continued to move. I took one hand and began to massage one of her tits. Running my thumb over her nipple, flipping the gold ring back and forth. When I think back about this evening I find myself wandering how many men had cum on the tit that I was massaging. At the moment, however, the thought didn't cross my mind. I was enjoying what I was doing and confident that she was enjoying it also. I heard her moan. I also heard May say "That's it, that's it, don't stop." I didn't think it possible for a woman to reach a climax this quickly but it seemed that both of them were very close. Without thinking of what I was actually doing I released my wife's tit in order to reach over and pull her other breast to my mouth and then captured the nipple with my teeth. I delayed squeezing. And as I held the nipple I reached up and found one of May's small breast with a most unusual nipple. If I had been blindfolded and allowed to only touch it with my fingertips I do believe I would have said I was touching an eraser. I took it between my thumb and finger and began to play with it. Suddenly, I felt May dig her nails into my back and felt her squeeze her knees against me. Definitely, she was cuming. I was actually glad that May had cum as quickly as she had. If it were possible to go back in time I would not have invited Jerry and May to join us. I will always think back on that night with favor and am indeed glad that my wife was able to enjoy May as she had. Talking with her since then she has expressed with excitement what it was for her to have the first woman she ever put her tongue into was one that was so packed full of sperm. Yet, my selfish side would have enjoyed the evening more if I had been able to make love with my wife and not had the interruption of May. Once she came, May seemed eager to move from my wife's face. I think she was just totally exhausted. She moved to a position beside of us on the bed. For the first time I was aware that Jerry was there also. He was laying on the bed, next to the wall, and seemingly content to simply lay and watch. May moved next to him and lay with her back to him which allowed her to cuddle with him and watch my wife and I. My wife's face and mouth was shiny from the combination of sperm and May's own fluids, both of which had flowed from May's pussy. There was something very erotic about the way my wife looked at the moment. At the same time, I still had my need. More important to me than my cumming inside of my wife and more important than building on the excitement that she wasfeeling, I needed us to share a climax that was the result of us working in unison with the idea of pleasing the other. I knew what she wanted, but I refused to move my cock within her. I did, however, release her nipple, which was not at all what she wanted me to do. I also told her to open her eyes. I had to tell her a second time before she complied. When she did our eyes locked onto one another and I could tell that again she was searching for an answer. Her face showed concern and I'm sure it was concern that I was feeling regret over something or perhaps all that she had done that evening. I gave her a smile and asked her a question. "Do you love me?" "Oh, God, yes," she responded softly. "Then, close your eyes," I said softly and she did so without hesitation. I buried my face into the area where her neck and shoulder join. I began by softly kissing her and again began to move myself slowly in and out of her. I began to again stroke her matted hair with one hand and pulled myself closer to her. I started to take the muscle of her shoulder in my teeth and squeezed slightly. As I worked on my wife, she was quick to respond. It didn't take long at all and the two of us were lost in a world of just the two of us. She pulled me closer and closer to her using her arms and her legs. My movements in here were becoming more rapid. I alternated between biting her neck, kissing it and running my tongue up along the side of her neck all the way to her ear where I would begin to kiss her ear, running my tongue over it and capturing the ear lob to gently chew on it momentarily before tracing back to her neck and starting all over again. I felt her passion building and so was mine. I felt her pull me tight into her with her legs and I was driving myself into her harder and harder. I knew I was getting close and yet it wasn't time. I needed to do this with her. I slid my other hand from her hair up under her back so I could pull us closer together. Our bodies slid across each other and I was loving the way my chest slid over her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as a rock. Suddenly I felt her tense up totally, pulling on me as if she were trying to pull my body totally inside of her own. She was cuming and yet it wasn't time for me, we were not yet bonded that would allow me to do so. I had to restrain myself when suddenly she I heard her speak in a tone that said she was crying, "I Love You, more than I can ever tell you." That was all I needed. I pulled her as tight against me as she was pulling me to her and I began to pump my own juice into her allowing it to join with what others had deposited within her earlier in the evening. In truth, there may not have been more than a drop of cum within me but the way my cock was jerking it felt as if I were pumping a quart of fluid within her. I have no idea how long I lay motionless on top of her. At some point I had obviously close my own eyes. It seemed as if I'd been asleep and was now awakening. I opened my eyes and it actually took me a second to realize where I was and why. I was then aware that I still had my teeth in the muscle of her neck. I opened my mouth and released her neck and then gently applied kisses to the area. I heard her softly moan and then again tole me that she loved me. It took us a few minutes before either of us noticed Jerry and May beside us. Jerry was watching us but May was asleep. My wife said she needed a shower and I wanted one also. I told Jerry we'd be back and he simply said OK. In the shower we didn't do hardly any talking at all. We did wash each other and I noticed she had a lot of places that would be a bruise by morning. She had taken a lot of abuse that evening. A lot more than I was at all aware of. I did comment on them and her response was that each was received with pleasure. I decided not to make any additional comments on the matter. After our shower we returned to the bed. There was only one and we just climbed in as if we were totally alone in our own home. We snuggled up close with myself on the outside and she was close to Jerry and his wife. Within minutes I was aware that my wife was asleep. I lay there with a smile on my lips as I thought about the evening. I was still smiling as I drifted off to sleep. Now, if you are interested, you can write and I'll tell ya what took place in the morning. 5064 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment