Sunday, November 25, 2012

Friday

FRIDAY By Terri Friday was always the same at work. ?What are you going to do this weekend,? or ?any big plans?? are all I hear. When my new intern and friend Tuck asked this, I thought what the heck, he seems like a nice guy, and asked him to a party my wife and I were having. I gave him the directions and said, ?see you later.? The party was the standard gathering, our old friends, spouses and friends from work. Everyone broke off into the typical little clique groups. My wife and her good friends were talking in the living room. Mine were watching boxing on TV. Some were playing cards. As usual, as the evening went on the party kicked in, everyone had loosened up and was enjoying themselves. I thought Tuck was a no show, until around 10:30 the doorbell rang and there he was. As he was new to town, I?d thought I?d be polite and introduce him. Terri, my wife and her friends were feeling no pain and as introduced Tuck to them, I noticed them looking him over like my friends and I look over some ?babe?. Leaving them, Tuck apologized for getting lost, being late and asked if I could show him the restroom. As I took his coat for him, he followed and I showed where to go. While I was hanging his coat in the closet of the guest bedroom, I heard Terri and her friends coming down the hall. You know how some women go to the bathroom in groups. Being in their drunken state, I heard them just open the bathroom door and barge in on Tuck. The way our bathroom is, I knew they got a full view of Tuck?s manhood. Immediately I heard them give ?oops, sorry!? giggles and whispering, coming my way. Since they didn?t know where I was, I ducked in the closet and left the door cracked to eavesdrop for fun. From the crack of the closet door I saw, Kelly, Pam, and my wife Terri. Kelly kept asking, ?Did you see it? MY GOD! Did you see it?? Pam said, ?Well, kind of.? Terri just giggled and asked, ?how could you miss it?? Kelly said, ?I?ve got to see that again!? ?What?? they said in amazement. As Kelly left the room, Terri and Pam laughed and sized Tuck up like a fisherman tells the size of his catch. Within a minute, Kelly was dragging Tuck into the room, telling him not to be embarrassed. ?Now what?s all this, then?? Tuck said. I could tell the girls were surprised that Kelly really brought him into the room. I couldn?t move, I just had to see what they were going to do. With Kelly leading the way the girls tried to convince Tuck to show ?It? to them again. All Tuck would say is, ?This is crazy!? and shake his head. Even though he SAID that, I still noticed, after a couple of minutes he stayed in the room. The winning statement in this debate had to be, ?Everyone, I mean, no one knows we?re here,? slurred by my wife. After hearing this, Tuck quietly said, ?If you want to see my cock, then YOU take it out.? If Terri was going to go touch him, I thought, I would stop this, but it wasn?t her. The ringleader Kelly unzipped him, and pulled his cock out. She let go and when the girls all saw him their jaws dropped and the only thing said was: ?WOW!? ?Imagine the size of him with a hard on,? Kelly stated. The room was silent. Kelly sat down and gently grabbed Tuck?s cock. She briefly let it sit on display on the palm of her hand for the girls. She smirked at Tuck as looked up to see his reaction. ?Ah,? is all he said as vocal reaction, but another reaction was just beginning. A little twitch from Tuck?s cock prompted Kelly to grab it and slowly started stroking it. As it grew I checked out Pam and Terri. Pam bit her lower lip and to my surprise Terri, as if out of instinct, licked her lips. A minute later Kelly sized him up, ?Well, girls, I?d say he?s a 10-incher, a definite keeper. ? The girls giggled at the fishing reference as Kelly continued to stroke him. ?Anybody want to take over for me?? Kelly asked. ? I just? I want to touch it,? Pam said as she knelt down in front of Tuck. As Pam took hold, Kelly let go and started whispering, taunting, ? Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!? To my surprise, Terri joined in with the chant. Pam leaned in and started off by just rubbing Tuck?s cock on her face and kissing it. She had to really strain to get her mouth over his huge member. Once she did, she dove right into a fast pace, sucking the head while jacking the shaft. Tuck just braced himself against the wall and leaned his head back. I couldn?t believe these ?everyday housewives? were doing this. I thought about stopping them, but couldn?t. Seeing and hearing them so close just made me think of them as just a bunch of fun loving sorority girls, they really meant no harm. After a few minutes, Pam stopped, looked over and said, ?Terri, your turn.? Terri shook her head and said, ?I?ll pass.? Kelly spurred her on, ?Oh, just touch it, just once for a second.? ?Well, I would like to just get a good look at it, and maybe feel it.? Terri stated as she knelt by Pam. Kelly (the trouble maker) had to be the center of attention. Just as Terri had knelt, Kelly pushed on Terri?s back making her lips brush against Tuck?s cock. Instinctively Terri started sucking Tuck?s cock. I was in shock, I knew I should stop this, but I couldn?t budge. Then Kelly had to get in the spotlight again and reached over, massaging Tuck?s balls. Once I even heard Terri give out a muffled moan. It was like I was in bad dream, I could see Terri?s right hand rubbing her crotch as she held his cock with her left. I was frozen and just watched. Shortly after Kelly started I saw Tuck?s body shake a little. ?Oh, yeah! He?s going to cum!? Pam whispered. After hearing this Terri stopped, but it was too late. As she took her lips off his cock, he spurted all over. I knew Terri didn?t like getting cum on her clothes, and wasn?t too surprised when she took his cock in hand and aimed toward Kelly. It was nice seeing Kelly being the target for a change. The girls all laughed as Tuck composed himself. ?Let?s go clean up, we were going to the bathroom in the first place.? Terri joked and led the way. Tuck?s internship ended shortly after that, and needless to say, we don?t keep in touch. We don?t host as many parties since that evening. I still cringe when Terri mentions a ?girl night out.? "Happy orgasms to all y'all!" Luv, terri 3441 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment