Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hippo's Ice Cream Parlour

Hippo's Ice Cream Parlor by Green True story that took place in New Mexico in 1985. Of course, names changed and all of that. But note, things did happen... and based upon my experiences the best and funniest things happen spontaneously versus when effort made to "set things up" through clubs or groups or the Internet. Kim and I went to a local theater that was in a large, open basement of a big house across the street from UNM to catch a production of "Thunder". As would be expected the stuff put on there was esoteric and rough, but usually pretty entertaining even if good because it was so bad. Being in our early 20's and just out of a Midwest college are dates were invariably inexpensive. We had been dating since our sophomore year and now lived together in New Mexico were I found work and she was looking to start out her career too. I was the first one to find a good job and so we located where that job took me. I would have followed her if she had been the one to get the first job. We never did get married, but thought we eventually would at the time. Time to switch tenses as I remember everything very vividly, likely because it was the first "wild" adventure that I was ever part of though I was not the main attraction. In fact, as you will read, of the four people I would liken my role to that of the audience. Kim is a nice, pretty and petite. She enters the ring at 103 pounds and 5'3". She has a fast metabolism and has to eat a lot to keep her weight in the three digits. Very small framed, so her round and full shaped b-cups look like more than enough on her. A natural looking woman-girl from a small town in Southeast Michigan with chocolate brown hair, silky smooth alabaster skin and innocent green eyes. I guess she could be classified as an 8 or so on the pure lust scale, but upon closer look and with her sweet and playful down home personality she was a 10 to me. Yes, she was innocent; I was her third boyfriend and the second guy she had been with. I was fortunate that her first lover was awkward and without must zest so she thought I was a god in bed. It did not hurt that I am the over sexed type that like to try new things other than 15 minutes of the missionary position and her first and only lover before me was a couple inches short of average size. Over the course of our four-year relationship her sexuality had been sparked and I enjoyed her being the instigator of your love life on many occasions. Though she had become a sexual person to go along with her very natural and deep sensual side she wasn't quite ready for some of the ideas that I had shared with her under the plea of "let's just try this once to see if we like it". She was game for anything except for things that involved other people. But I must have planted the seed in her fantasies though, as she sure was fun on the night after the play. Two of the things I wanted us to do came together with very little effort on this night. The play had been okay in a corny way. It had started at 7:00 PM and then again at 9:00 PM. We had caught the early one so the sun was an hour away from being down when we went across the street to Hippo's for some ice cream. We were both dressed like college kids with jeans and a loose fitting shirts. Damn she looked good dressed like that. The bubble shaped butt she had naturally and from her running is why 501's were invented. It was a casual atmosphere but that is not how I felt. We were being watched and not in the at the mall type of way that just about anyone less that 400 pounds get eyed. It made me feel very self-conscience. I presumed it was just a small anxiety attack that would go away once I got Kim home and in the sack for an hour. A couple was paying close attention to us. It was not an anxiety reflex. I eventually asked Kim if she thought we were under surveillance and wondered out loud if she had become a drug runner or something in her spare time. She matter of factly said that she felt the same thing, but that it was because the couple in front of the shop by the door was watching us. We got our ice cream cones and went to sit down outside and chat. The couple immediately joined us. They were about our age; she was about 20 while he appeared to be in his late 20's. Her name was Sandra and she was a beautiful, 5'8", exotic looking Mediterranean woman. His name was Sammy and he wasn't much taller than my 5'11" height. He very African features and he had a British accent. He was from South Africa. He had moved to New Mexico for business reasons and Sandra was an art student at the university. I believed that he had accomplished a lot to be "black" and from that area to have gotten to the States. I never learned how they met, but they made a seemingly unusually pairing until we found out what they had in common - they liked to prowl for young couples. There was a very short small talk session as both are as direct as I am. Kim is as open as myself, but initially says very little when in a social setting. After statements that indicated that all of us were just out for a good time and relaxation that night they invited us for a walk along Grand Blvd. and check out the low riders - a nightly thing in the Southeast part of the city. We tagged along and within a few minutes they offered us an opportunity to share a Bob Marley or two. Kim and I were not druggies, but did partake on occasion. It made her highly amorous and me goofy. It was always a nice evening for me when we did though I do not think that nights activities would have gotten us to a dozen total times smoking pot in our drug careers. We tucked away in a secluded spot of park adjacent to the road and just on the far edge of campus and took our smoke break. Oh my, it was potent. It hit me hard and fast and immediately gave me the giggles. I presume Kim was equally affected. After some hilarious joking with each other and goofing on how silly the cars looked they lead us to their apartment, or one of theirs as I do not think they lived together, which was just a couple of blocks away, for a drink. Kim was enjoying the attention. She was likely feeling her usually response to pot and all three us were directing our comments, which eventually became sparked with sexual innuendo, towards her. Sandra, clearly interested in her sexually or simply had a sexual sense of humor, was leading this and Sammy and myself joined in a little. Sammy was the stoic type, but chimed in his appreciation of his developing appetite for sex and I did too. Again, mostly directed towards Kim since Sandra was leading the conversation and she was verbally showering Kim was affection, but some towards Sandra from both myself and Sammy. When we got to the apartment we were lead in as Sammy said a curious thing: "Welcome to our web". In looking back after the night it was evident that they did this type of thing often. They prowled the city like spiders looking for a meal and brought their meals to their web to enjoy. The night wound up covering about three fantasies that I had wanted to explore with Kim but never was able to make any of them happen. Then, bam, they were brought right to us. Or, I should say, we were brought right to them. Let me move a little more quickly here. As I type this out a lot of details are streaming in but do not think this is the forum to write a (25) page story. how about "just the facts, ma'am". Sandra asked us if we like to play games. I knew where she was going and could not wait to get there. Confirming that Kim was along for the ride, as well, I answered "yes" for the both of us. I just wanted to play, whatever she had in mind. Sandra listed out some fun things for us to pick from. I had no idea what her nicknames for her games meant. They were her code. So, again, I looked at Kim for confirmation that I could answer for us and told Sandra for her to pick one, placing the condition that she chooses something she hasn't done in a while. She said we would play a game called "Roman voyeur". She got up to refresh our drinks and asked me to help out. In the kitchen she told me how it went and asked me if I thought Kim would enjoy it. I said that if she doesn't she stop us, but I thought she would enjoy many parts of it, if not all, and that she is a "gamer". Especially, when she "smokes". We brought the drinks back and started. She didn't tell me anything more than that Kim would be seduced by both of them and play a very submissive role. The submissive part was right on target. I liked the part of the voyeur as she told me I would be able to participate, too. I didn't just want to watch, but would have been game for whatever this exotic and intriguing woman instructed. "Let's go freshen up, Kim", Sandra instructed as she hand Kim her drink and led her off to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and wish I could take a peek. Sammy and I chatted briefly and he seemed to really get fired up in his calm way when he found out how inexperienced in partners Kim was. While we spoke, Sammy dimmed the lights to almost off and lite a few candles and some incense. Just as I figuring that I was missing out on the best stuff I looked up to see Kim to standing there. "Sandra is taking a quick shower and then I get to jump in for a rinse", she said. Sandra came out in a white terry-cloth robe and in a giggle told Kim it was her turn. Sandra reminded me that I was the "voyeur" and said with a wry smile that she knew I would not want to miss anything, thus, the separate showers. She could not have been more correct. Kim soon joined us in a similar robe. While Kim was showering Sandra had asked us to set the room up for the game. She had us clear enough room to set down a large, fluffy comforter and she tied some tethers to small legs of the couch that was adjacent to the "arena". She had also had us disrobe in separate bedrooms and put on these incredibly silly looking cotton wraps. It was kind of a tarzan looking garment that let things hang and only covered our privates and had a sash going across one shoulder. I was glad that Sammy had put on the same thing. Sandra then took Kim to one of the bedrooms and gave her an outfit to put on and told her to meet her back at the door in a minute. They came back into the room in similar looking outfits, except that both their breasts were covered with the nearly transparent material. Also, Sandra was leading Kim in with a small chain attached to a collar! "Emperor, the entertainment is here", Sandra said to Sammy who was sitting on the couch. I was on a comfortable chair at the bottom of the arena. Sandra gestured for Kim to kneel, Sammy clapped his hands and Sandra removed the collar. Okay, the Roman part! "As the Queen of the their defeated leader you are ours now", Sammy said and made a regal gesture towards me. Sandra came over to me and put the collar on me and mocked the act of fastening the chain to a coffee table. It was nothing more than wrapping it once around a light fixture. I got a glimpse of her full breasts as she leaned over to fasten the collar on me and got a deep breathe of the intoxicating perfume she had splashed on after her shower. She had whispered in my ear that I cannot get up until I have been instructed to join and that I would have to return to the chair and retie the chain when told to do so. She saw that I was rock hard and at full attention through my outfit and again flashed me that wonderfully wicked and playful smile. Whatever she said, I was game to do. I would have put my tongue in the damn electric outlet if it meant another quick glimpse of those fully round breasts. Sandra returned to Kim and stood in back of her and untied her sash and then let it drop. Wow, there she was, naked in front of the Emperor. Her pale flesh exposed. Sandra gently tossed the sash off to the side as Kim stayed in her kneeling position. "You may have your fill", Sammy instructed Sandra in a sternly instructional voice. Sandra knelt down immediately behind Kim and embraced her. Sandra reached over her own shoulder and easily untied her sash and let it full and tossed it aside. It fluttered in the air and landed on top of Kim's. What a view! Kim had a tomboyish figure that I very much appreciated. Sandra was voluptuous. Her shoulders were broader than Kim's and ass shaped perfectly and womanly pressed down on her ankles as she continued her embrace of Kim in the kneeling position. Even in the dimly lite room I could see the erotic skin tone contrast and the wonderful difference of their shapes, both perfect. Sandra nibbled on the nap of Kim's neck as she caressed Kim's shoulders and arms. Both of them began to breathe deeply as Sandra slowly explored the soft and delicate feel of Kim's skin. Sandra then reached around and began to cup and fondled Kim's breasts as she pressed her own into Kim's shoulders. After some gentle pinching of Kim's nipples she tilted Kim's to the side and slightly back so that she could kiss her eyes lashes, cheek, chin and eventually her lips. Gently at first, then more passionately. I could feel myself literally throbbing. My heart was in my penis. Part of me wanted to change the game from "Roman voyeur" to "Sammy leaves and Patrick fucks everyone in the room three times". Kim was kissing back. I loved it. She started to turn around to face Sandra, but gently yet firmly instructed by Sammy to follow Sandra, "when she lets you". Sandra continued the kiss, broke the kiss briefly to smile at her while making eye contact then guided her to lie down. Sandra lay over her to continue the kissing. Her breasts were pressed over Kim's and completely smothered them. Sammy had the better view since Sandra was over Kim on my side, but I wasn't complaining. Geez, women like the foreplay stuff. They kissed romantically and passionately for quit a while. Sandra's right hand caressed Kim as they kissed and eventually found it's way to her pubic area. Sandra was barely touching her there at first. I presumed she was working her owe so slowly to being completely wet. After a few minutes of this type of caressing Sandra began to touch her sexually and rhythmically. Kim was breathing very heavy and deep and making a slight, soft high-pitched moan as Sandra kept it up. Kim had to be quickly approaching an orgasm. Sandra must have known this and stopped touching her with her fingers and guided Kim to have her head facing the couch. Her head was in between the feet of Sammy. Sandra deftly put Kim's wrist in the wraps and fastened them. Kim was more than willing though I did not think it was necessary. Not at that point, anyway. Sandra gently pulled on Kim's legs to pull her far enough away from the couch so that there was about two feet from her head and the couch. This gave that much closer of a view of Sandra as she moved between Kim's legs. Sandra was on her knees as she picked up where she had left off minutes before, but with her tongue now. My pulsing continued with this truly spectacular view. Sammy caught my attention with his stare. He brought his look to Sandra and nodded to me. I took it that it meant that I could get between Sandra's legs but wanted to make sure. I pointed to the chain around the lamp that "secured" me, he nodded again. In less than a second I took off the collar and my sash. I got between Sandra's legs and put my penis into her. That moment in time will forever be one of the top five moments of my life. So warm, wet and beautiful. I began to push in and out of Sandra, as she tasted Kim. Kim was loving what Sandra was doing and the noises she was making were becoming moans of pleasure. Kim was approaching a deep and fulfilling orgasm. I started close, ha! I saw Kim hitting hers. She was tugging on the tethers and began arching her mound up into Sandra's expertly used tongue. She let out a series of short burst of air and moans as she absolutely exploded with her orgasm. I came as hard into Sandra as I clutched onto her bottom and pushed as hard as I could into her. Kim and I came together thanks to Sandra. Kim was calm now; I could see her skin glistening in the sparsely lite room. My knees buckled as I got up to step back from Sandra. She got up too and faced me. She kissed me mischievously and directed me back to my chair. She sat me back down and reached under the chair to get some tethers that must have always been there. I wrist and ankles were wrapped. I was not planning on going anywhere. But if I had I would be taking the heavy, "easy" chair with me. Kim may have taken a two minute nap or briefly passed out from the pleasure. Sandra lay back down next to her and gently let her left hand roam over Kim's front. Sammy had lite another joint and passed it down to Sandra who took a hit and then let Kim have a hit. She let Kim hold it in for a minute and when she exhaled she leaned up and presented her right nipple to Kim. Kim nibbled and sucked sensually on it. Sandra's nipples must have been an erogenous zone of hers as she was really enjoying it. After a minute of this the joint had found its way back to her and she repeated the process of sharing it with Kim until it was almost gone. She gave it to Sammy who finished it off and stood up as he exhaled. I think Kim forgot all about us as the movement of Sammy seemed to take her out of her daze and she looked up to see where the noise came from. Sandra gently touched Kim's face with her hand and brought her face to her lips. They began their kissing again. While they did this Sammy took off his sash and tossed it aside. Standing there with Kim's head a couple feet in front of his feet stood Sammy naked. He had a penis that must be referred to as a cock. It was outsized. Not big, but not naturally large. Like it had been taken off of horse and put on the torso of a man. Even in the dark and him but a dark shadow I could see that it looked gnarled, too. He had a couple of veins running downward on his cock that looked like finger roots on a tree. I thought that he may already be totally hard and it was just too big to stand up like mine does when erect. But I noticed that he was uncircumcised and his cock head was still covered. As big as he was he still have a little to grow. Kim had not looked up since Sandra had begun to kiss her. Kim usually needed a break on her clit after she had an orgasm but if given could get just as turned on a second time. Sandra somehow knew this and began touching her pubic area as they kissed. Sammy just stood there. Kim was starting her semi-moaning, deep breathing all over again as Sandra began to touch her more directly and with a pattern of movement. Sammy knelt down so that his knees were on each side of Kim's head. His massive cock just behind her head and may have been just touching her hair. Sammy took his cock in his hand, lifted it up and over their kissing facing. Kim shuddered when she saw it. She froze and stared like she was trying to figure out what it was. She later told me that she was trying to see in the dark whether it was real or some ridiculously large toy that had been brought into the game. Sammy held it there for a second until Sandra began to like him, never stopping what she was doing with her hand. "Open your mouth and lie back", Kim was told by Sandra. She did and Sammy pointed his cock into her mouth. I could hear her make a muffling sound as he slightly leaned forward to put his cock deep into her mouth. He was not completely hard and I could see that though she was opening her mouth as wide as she could the skin of his cock was pushing out and over her lower lip when he would lean back forward and inch or so before pulling back and then starting over. Sammy then stood up. He was hard now. His giant cock sticking out from his body. He moved around to straddle her breasts. He knelt down again and used her soft, pale breasts to cup his cock and slide back and forth. Sandra had leaned back to a sitting position and just watched for a while. They were just enough at an angle so that I could see his outsized cock rubbing precum over her chest and his massive hands cupped her breasts together to make a path for his cock. She awkwardly looked down at her chest to watch this "thing" move on her body. She looked scared. I saw her take a nervous glance at Sandra who simple said that "you two make such a sexy pair". Sammy stood up at that point and Kim let her head fall back to the comforter. "Let me make you cum with my mouth", I heard Kim say as Sammy knelt down between her legs and took each of her knees in his hands. Sammy simply ignored her statement as Sandra and moved forward and guided his cock towards the entrance of Kim. "Relax", is all Sandra said as Sammy began to enter Kim. I was at about a 45 degree angle from this and could see that he pushed just past his head as he entered her and stopped. Kim let out a muffled gasp of pain. Sammy literally chuckled, pulled out to the end and then pushed back in a little further. Kim gasped again and lifted her head to look down at what was invading her delicate and petite womb. "I can't do it, it is too big", she said as a tear rolled out of the side of her eye. As much longer than he was than I would have thought a guy could get he was even more impossibly wider. I don't think he was putting more than four or five inches into her at this point, but the width was stretching her to the point that her eyes were made to water. "It will be okay, he won't last that long, so relax and enjoy it while you can my wonderful flower", Sandra instructed Kim. She sounded gently but stern with this statement. Kim put her head back down as Sammy, while continuing to hold her legs apart, pushed further into her. This made her yelp. He pulled back out so that his cock head rested on her now damaged flower and pushed back into her about the same distance. She yelped again. She was trying to limit him access by arcing her back and pulling away from him; trying to get back arched enough so that he could penetrate her. Sammy simply lay on top of her and put his arms under her and grabbed her ass cheeks. He could lift her up to him now and was fucking her with a rhythm now. I could a lot of space between them even when he had pushed into her so I do not think he was going any further at this time but was going in and out consistently. She could not catch her breath. She would yelp every time he pushed back into her but he would pull back and push back in before she could get a deep breath and brace herself for another push. She had asked him to please stop, that it was hurting her it was simply too big but this only seemed to fuel him. "The game is almost over, he is almost to heaven", Sandra said. Kim looked at her pleadingly. Sammy pushed hard this time, again and again. She began to scream but Sandra covered her mouth with her hand. Sammy let out a gutteral noise and with one last push, like the last dozen or so that had lead to the attempted scream much deeper than before and way too deep for her, he came. 2530 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment