Monday, November 26, 2012

Broken

Broken by LegSlave Gazing up, I watch dreamily as she slowly lowers her cream-white cheeks down onto my face, stretching my tongue out eagerly for another taste of her moist, warm folds. We have been here many times before, but this time is different somehow. From the moment my wife returned from her office Christmas party, a little tipsy and with a sly look in her eye, I knew she only had one thing on her mind. Her hair was a little tousled and she was grinning naughtily as she ordered me straight into the bedroom. She didn?t even say hello. Just a few sharp shoves until she had me on the bed. ?Take off your clothes. Now!? she barked, before disappearing into the bathroom with a huge grin, licking her lips. Lise had been slowly becoming more dominant in our relationship, and she was starting to pull the strings sexually. 69 has always been my favourite position, which is perhaps how she first began to suspect what dark little fantasies I had pent up inside my head. When she came back into the bedroom, her naked body gleaming, she seemed to know exactly what I would want. ?Lie back honey, you?re going to get a special treat?, she cooed. So here I am, face upturned as she lowers her ass down onto me. I gaze up past her cute little asshole and hungrily run my eyes up her arched back, taking in her long, wavy auburn hair to stare into her eyes. She is still grinning, her cheeks flushed with lust and a wicked glint in her eye as she looks down over her shoulder at me. My tongue touches the lips of her pussy for the first time and she quivers with anticipation as I roll it around. She is already sopping wet. She must have been thinking about this all the way home. She leans forward to gently brush the tip of my erect cock with her fingers, settling back as she does so with a little wiggle of her ass. I breathe deeply and inhale the sweet stink of her asshole. Bliss. She giggles as I sigh with satisfaction, my tongue lapping upwards for her clit and gently brushing against it through the hairy mound of her fragrant pussy. She smells better than ever tonight. ?Notice anything different, lover?? she purrs, gently stroking my cock in her hand. I?m too intoxicated to respond, and I don?t want to lift my mouth from her sex for even a moment. I breathe deeply again, the sweaty smell of her ass crack making my head swirl. She must have run for the bus home. ?I?m so wet tonight, lover. So wet. Do you know why?? she purrs again, wickedly. The fingers of her free hand slowly circle my balls while she plays with me, and she shifts backwards slightly so that I can hardly breathe with my nose in her ass and my tongue in her pussy. She is much wetter than usual, and she giggles as she contracts her pussy muscles, forcing globs of her goo into my grateful mouth. ?I hope you?re enjoying the taste, husband dear,? she coos. ?You?re going to be tasting it a lot from now on.? More giggles. My tongue laps at her like a little puppy and I swallow her juices as she speeds up on my eager cock. I?m bucking against her hand as she squeezes my balls. ?I?m very juicy tonight aren?t I, lover? Very juicy indeed. You?re such a good boy, pleasing your Mistress like this. I am your Mistress, aren?t I?? she says, momentarily lifting herself off me. I gasp for air but she has let go of my cock and I?m desperate for the taste of her again so I strain my neck to follow her ass. She laughs. ?Say it, bitch!? she hisses through clenched teeth. Her tone surprises me but I?m desperate for her. ?Yes, yes? you?re, you?re my MISTRESS?. ?Good boy.? Her ass slams down again on my face and wriggles around, spreading her goo all over me. I can?t believe she?s so messy and it?s really turning me on. She settles back again and I inhale her asshole, forcing my nose right against her little puckered rectum. My tongue hungrily slops back inside her pussy and begins to lap around again. More goo coats my mouth and I swallow ravenously. She tastes good tonight. ?Want to know why I?m so wet, husband? Well?.? She purrs again, stroking me more quickly and nibbling at the inside of my thigh. ?It?s because tonight, I met a man at the party?.? My tongue stops for a moment. What did she say? Her hand keeps stroking, and she starts to squeeze my swollen balls again. ?Did I tell you to stop? Eat me you little bitch!? She orders. I?m confused, but I do it, intoxicated by her taste and smell. ?I took this man?. This gorgeous man?? she continues, jerking me faster. ?I took him into a toilet?.? A little squeeze on my balls. ??And I let him fuck me until he had pumped gallons of delicious cum right up inside me!? I gasp in horror and get a deep whiff of her beautiful ass stink. More goo fills my mouth and I?m forced to swallow, just as she lowers her giggling mouth down around my cock and I cum a fountain right into it. Is she lying? Making this up to turn me on? How does she know? I read about couples who do this all the time. I?ve always been curious?. But Lise, my own wife? It can?t be true! She pulls away from me and I?m still cumming. Some of it lands on her pert little tits, leaving dribbles all over her chest. Some of it is running down the sides of her mouth. She doesn?t say a thing as she turns around, still holding my dick, and while I?m still getting my breath back, confused, plants a big wet kiss on me. Her tongue forces my cum back into my own mouth and she tilts my head back. ?Swallow it all for your Mistress you greedy dog. You?re going to get a lot more of it before I?m finished with you.? I gulp, and am shocked to find my cock is still hard as she twists it viciously. ?Now, bitch. Lick your cum off my tits. I know you love it you little faggot, I?ve seen your filthy magazines.? she spits at me as she forces me by the back of my head against her chest. ?Lick it up. Lick it, bitch! All of it!? Confused, I do it, licking up every last drop of my sticky semen from her dangling breasts. And her hand goes back to stroking me. ?Good boy. See how good you can be if you try? You obey orders from now on. My orders.? She presses my face tight against her as I swallow my own load. ?Now, you will worship my ass you little bitch.? I?m thrust back onto the pillow, unable to speak from shock, and she sits upright, forcing her ass back down onto me. This time she positions her asshole over my mouth. I can smell her crack again but she wriggles around and my sticky mouth is forced open. My tongue pops out and fights its way into her anus. I?ve always loved rimming her, and tonight her sweaty rectum tastes utterly divine. My cock twitches. She?s laughing now, and my mind is reeling, imagining her in the toilet at her party. Has someone really banged her? Have I really just tasted another man?s sperm? She did taste different. And it was somehow? thicker. I almost gag, but the delicious taste of her ass keeps me horny and I probe around inside her. She is still stroking, but now she is using a finger on my own, vulnerable ass. ?You like that? Yeah, you like that you little bitch. Taste my ass while I fuck your little hole!? I feel something big, and thick, push against my asshole. It stretches open like a hungry mouth, and something fat pops inside me. Its not her finger. It hurts, but I love it. She clenches her ass muscles around my tongue, holding it still, and grips my cock tight. ?Yeah take this big black cock you bitch?. Oh my God. She has just shoved a huge plastic cock in my ass. It stings and burns, making my eyes water. But I?m helpless. It must be massive because it feels like it?s splitting me open. And all the time she?s laughing. She lifts off me a second to see my shocked face contorted in pain, and laughs even harder. Then her pussy comes back down on me, my nose slipping past her labia and entering her, my mouth suddenly full of her sticky pussy hair. I gag from the thought of the matted cum of another man still glistening in that hairy mound, but as I inhale, my body relaxes again with the sweet smell of her sexual musk. Suddenly it doesn?t hurt anymore and she starts working the cock in and out of me, slowly at first and then faster. I writhe around under her, unable to control myself. I?m breathing her cunt, tasting the combined goo of two men and her sweet, sweet pussy, and there is a huge dick up my ass. I feel like a total slut, and I love it. The cock bangs up against my g-spot and I shudder as my ass muscles start contracting fiercely. My heart feels like it?s going to explode, and I still can?t breathe! Her hand is still gripping my cock. ?Yeah. Cum you little bitch. Cum for me. Cum from that big black cock inside your fucking ass. Yeah?? She twists my cock hard, and what feels like an ocean of cum floods out of me. She aims it all over her stomach, laughing at me, her pathetic slave husband, and yanks the cock out of my ass. I whimper from under her sopping pussy, but she still isn?t finished. ?Now clean it up bitch!? she says, getting up off the bed and spreading her legs, with her hands on her hips, a malicious, victorious smile creeping across her lips. I gasp for air, struggling to cope with the loss of sensation. No taste. No smell. No cock. But I stagger off the bed and hungrily begin to lick at her stomach. She laughs. ?Get it all. Eat it. Or I?ll fucking rape your ass.? I?m forced to stoop down and follow the trails of cum as they dribble down her wonderful legs, pooling at her feet. My tongue gets in between every succlent toe to make sure I get it all. I will do anything for my Mistress. My head is still showing me pictures of her in the toilet with another man. He is pounding her little pussy like a beast. She?s crying out for him to fuck her harder. She wants her husband to eat his cum out of her. SMACK. Her hand comes down on my ass. She must know what I?m thinking. She?s inside my head. ?Bad boy. Leave your cock alone!? She shouts at me. Kneeling as I am, my ass up in the air, my face pressed against her cum-coated feet while I lap at them, I am totally in her power. And I realise that I am fondling my cock. What is happening to me? ?You were beating off thinking about me being fucked by another man while you suck your own cum from my toes, weren?t you? You little bitch!? SMACK. I?m a whimpering mess. My fantasy is coming true. How did she know? All these years I?ve been imagining that the goo I?ve eaten from her pussy was really some other guy?s load. But I never breathed a word. And now this?.! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. ?Put your hands behind your back bitch?. I do as I?m told, still whimpering, still sucking. My cock is hard again. She grabs me by the back of the head and tugs me up. My legs are unsteady so she pushes me onto my back on the bed. Her stilletto heel shoe is in her hand. She smiles maliciously. ?This is your punishment.? And then, holding, my legs up over her shoulders, she rams the sharp end of her stilletoo up my sore little ass. I yelp in pain but she forces it around inside me. It feels like it will break through my stomach! With my legs resting on her shoulders, she reaches down and starts to stroke my cock. ?You?re all mine now, slave. Alllll mine.? I cum for the third time with her stilletto still raping my ass roughly, and this time she aims my cum all over my own body. Tears are streaming down my face, but as the second volley fires off, I have my mouth open ready to try and catch it. Some of it lands on my tongue and I swallow it instantly. ?I see you?ve learned your lesson. Good boy,? she says, letting my legs fall and removing the heel from my ass. She gathers up some of my cum from my chest with her hand and smears it all over my face. Then she takes the big black cock and shoves it roughly in my mouth. I taste my own anus for the first time. It?s musky and sweaty. ?Suck it off. Good boy. Next I?ll have you suck on the real thing. You?d like that wouldn?t you, you slut-whore?? I suck greedily, swallowing my own saliva as if it was cum, and nod in agreement as I shudder. I am broken. ---Any comments, suggestions, requests gratefully received at tervetulua@hotmail.com--- 9725 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment