Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Still Paying

STILL PAYING By C Lips My troubles started about 8 months ago, when my boss found some irregularities in my work and inaccuracies in some reports that I am responsible for. To be honest, these mistakes were firable offenses, but up to that point I had been an exemplary employee who always got results. So instead of firing me immediately, James, my boss, sent me home for the rest of the day and told me that he would be consulting with HR and would let me know the next day if I still had a job. Well, at that point I had no choice but to go home and tell me wife Cyndi that I may have just gotten myself fired and why. Needless to say, she was livid! I told her that James was still deciding my fate, but that I would know more that next day. She immediately told me that I needed to come up with some "corrective actions" and present them to James before he made his decision to show that what had happened would never happen again. Together, we developed some self monitoring plans and extra reports that I could submit to my boss so he would not have to monitor me, but would still have a grasp on what I was doing. It was at that point when my wife dropped the bomb. She kept insisting (and she was right) that I COULD NOT lose my job. We had recently overextended ourselves financially and the loss of my job would basically put us on the streets in no time. It was then she told me that she was going to offer herself to James for one year. Sexually. She told me that she had caught him staring at her on a few occasions and said that he had flirted with her at a couple of our company outings, and was sure that he would want to take her. This, she told me, was a real way to ensure that I would not lose my job. The next half hour was spent arguing over her proposal. At that point she told me straight up that it was up to me, but that I should know that if I lost my job over something that I could have prevented, she didn't know what our future would hold. I realized that I did not want to lose everything, so I gave in to her plan. I called James at work and requested that he meet me for a drink after work so I could present to him my plan of action to ensure something like this did not happen again. He reluctantly agreed and said that what I had to say better be good. I assured him that I had given it much thought and that I thought he would be happy with the plan. My wife than told me her plan. She told me that she was giving me 15 minutes to lay out the first part of our plan, and then she would come in and present James with the second part. She said that it would help him make up his mind. Having already lost control of the situation, I meekly agreed. As it turned out, I doubt that my corrective actions alone would have kept me in the land of the employed, as James thanked me for my effort but that he was leaning toward letting me go, as he felt a huge betrayal of trust had occurred. It was at that point that my wife came over. She looked amazing, as she decided to wear my favorite sun dress, which accentuated her wonderful body in all the right places and was so short that a majority of her legs were exposed no matter what her stance. I believe that dress and her high heel sandals were the only things she had on. At any rate, she sat right next to James and told him that she knew what had happend and knew that my proposal was probably not enough to make things right. That it was a great way to prevent something like this from happening again, but that it included no real punishment for my crime. And that she had a solution that would benefit everyone. She told him that she was as mad at me as he was and that she wanted to take him into her bed for a period of one year and that she would do everything and anything he wanted sexually over that one year period. She told him that knowing me, the thought of my actions leading directly to the taking of her by another man, would be an enormous punishment and it would be one that would not hurt me at work more than what I had already done to myself. Needless to say, James was taken aback and asked if we were for real. After further discussion and assurances from Cyndi that it was a legitimate offer, he told us that he would think about it and that we had one night to convince him that this was for real. My wife immediately invited him to our place, to show how serious we were. He agreed, but said that he would need a couple of hours to prepare and that he would have certain requirements that needed to be met before he would consider keeping me on. That if we could not agree to all the requirements, the proposed deal would be off. My wife told him that unless they were totally outlandish, there would be no problem. Two hours later, James arrived at our doorstep with a piece of paper and a video camera. He came right in and asked me for a drink. I went off to get us all a drink and we all reconvened in the living room. He said that he had devised a list and that everything on that list was required and that if we didn't agree to everything, it would be a deal breaker. Here is the list: 1. I am a very sexual person and have an extremely high sex drive. If I agree to this, I will want to have sex with you Cyndi quite often. That coupled with the fact that I have just gone into contract to have a house built and that my current house has been sold, means that I will be living with you for the next year as opposed to renting a cheap apartment. 2. I hate condoms and will not be responsible for Cyndi getting pregnant. The responsibility will be yours to ensure that pregnancy does not occur. If it does, you two will be on your own. 3. Over the next year, I forbid the two of you from having sexual intercourse. I will be Cyndi's only lover for the entire year. To make sure that this is the case, Charles will be fitted with a male chastity device. I will be the only one who has a key and it will be up to my sole discretion as to when to let him out. Masturbatory release will be the only form of release I will allow. 4. If Charles allows this arrangement to effect his work in any way, or does not live up to the action plan he has developed, I will terminate him. 5. Tonight I will film our night together and will film Charles in a number of extremely compromising positions for the purpose of preventing either of you from going to the company and trying to inflict damage to me or my career. In this you will both spell out what you want me to do and basically beg me for the privelage of having me take Cyndi. And that was the list. After reading it, Cyndi immediately assured James that she wanted to be his sex slave, his whore for the next year and would do anything and everything he wanted. And that so would I. At that point, I was so humiliated and ashamed that I could only nod my acceptance of his terms. In the next hour, he filmed Cyndi begging for his cock, telling him that if she go pregnant he would not be responsible and that he could have her anytime he wanted. Then, he turned the camera to me and told me to drop my pants around my ankles. I did, and he handed the camera to Cyndi and told her to film what was to happen next. James than stood next to me and dropped his pants. His cock was at least twice as large as mine and he had me tell the camera that that was why I wanted him to have my wife. James had played Division I football as a tight end and was about 6'5" tall and about 240 lbs. And at that point I was feeling extremely small at about 5'9" and 160 lbs. He had me beg him to use his superior cock on my wife in any way he wanted. It was then he took out a plastic device and handed it to me with directions. It was the chastity device. He wanted me to put it on immediately and hand him the key. The total humiliation I felt as Cyndi filmed me fumbling with the device until finally I had i securely fastened over my cock and then shakily handing the key to James was something that I will never live down. Finally, he was ready to take my wife. He ordered me to pull the corner chair over to the foot of the bed and to sit down. He layed down across the bed and had Cyndi suck his cock to full endowment! He was huge and Cyndi was not shy about telling him. He held the camera over his head and told me to help Cyndi place his cock into her pussy. A huge pit in my stomach hit me hard as I guided his cock into Cyndi's pussy. To my surprise, my wife was wetter than I had ever seen her as she slowly impaled herself on James' cock. To my horror, I suddenly felt blood rushing to my prick which quickly became quite uncomfortable as the chastity device prevented it from growing in size. I felt my dick harden, but remain in a small state. It soon began to ache. To say James was a fantastic lover would be an understatement. Over the next 3 hours he fucked Cyndi furiously, coming twice, but never losing his erection ( a skill he said he had developed in college). Despite the utter despair I felt and pit in my stomach, I had to admit that the night was really turning me on. The problem was the chastity device imprisoning my dick was preventing any sexual release on my part and I found myself so weak, I began begging James to be released from the horrid device. He looked at me and scoffed. He asked if I was being turned on by watching my wife get fucked by my boss...I nodded meekly again. He told me to say it, as he turned the camera to me. I did and he relented and threw me the key. He then turned back to my wife and inserted his newly rejuvenated cock into her well used pussy. In spite of myself, I started to stroke my aching cock. Within a couple of minutes I found myself groaning out loud as my dick started spewing a huge amount of cum into my hands. Apparently I was groaning a little louder than I had anticipated, as both Cyndi and James looked over. Cyndi stated that this was supposed to be a punishment and simply laughed at what had resulted. James than told me that unless I cleaned up the mess I had just made that the next time he would not release me from my imprisonment. I got up to get a towel and he told me to stop. He again turned the camera on me and said that I needed to clean it up with my mouth. That I needed to "show the world" how turned on it made me feel to see my wife fuck another man. Cyndi laughed and told him that it wouldn't be the first time I had drank my own cum. She said that she had convinced me a couple of years ago to eat the cum out of her pussy after one of our lovemaking sessions and that I had admitted that that too was a turn on for me. James beckoned me over to the bed so that he could get good footage of me drinking my own cum that he had made me spew by fucking my wife so well. I did as I was told, and with a camera inches from my face, licked and sucked up all of my cum. James and Cyndi fucked twice more before the morning and I found myself masturbating and coming about four more times as I watched. Each time I came, James made a spectacle out of it, forcing me to repeatedly admit that my wife had never been fucked like that and that she was now his. The next morning James left early so he could get readily for work. He told me, as he watched my put on the chastity device and hand him the key that he would speak to HR and would convince them to give me one more chance. And that if that last night was any indication, I would keep my job. The last eight months have seen James basically take over our house. He moved in and has fucked Cyndi almost every night, multiple times. He wasn't kidding when he said he had a high sex drive! Sometimes he lets me masturbate to their lovemaking and sometimes despite my pitiful begging, he forbids it. He has also taken to wearing the key to my chastity device on his neck-chain and even displays it in meetings we both attend at work. He has grown increasingly demeaning to me and has recently found it amusing to have my use my mouth to clean my wifes pussy after he has cum in it. Through it all my wife says she loves me and is looking at this year as nothing more than a sexual experience. She does admit that she has never had better sex and that she doesn't know what to do after this year is up. I don't know either. 17625 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment