Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Into The Abyss

Another hot wife.... Into the Abyss.... "Darling, we need to talk." With that simple statement, Veronica Freeman changed the lives of her and lover Jim forever. "Oh?" Jim answered, trying to act unconcerned, but dreading his lover's reply. He knew very well how unhappy his lovely girlfriend Veronica was, and he'd known it for some time. Jim also knew they would have to do something to put a little excitement back into their lives if they were to stay together, but what? "What was it you wanted to talk about, dear?" "You know very well, my darling. Have you forgotten last night already?" Veronica said softly. Of course he hadn't. What 45 year old man could forget his third failed attempt in a row to successfully make love to his lover. And it wasn't that he didn't want to, either. God how he wanted to. He'd silently begged, prayed even, for his cock to stay hard as they began fucking, but just as it had in his last two aborted attempts at lovemaking, as soon as he began thrusting inside his young lover's hot, wet pussy, his cock had begun to soften. "No. I haven't forgotten last night. Or last Saturday, or the Friday before that," Jim said, deeply saddened. He knew how hot his lover was. God how she loved sex... any kind of sex... and so did he. Why, he wondered, all of a sudden was he having trouble maintaining an erection with her. "Well, baby, I've been thinking," Veronica began carefully. "You know how turned on you get when you read, no, when WE read stories on the internet about men watching their wives with other men?" "Yes?" Jim said cautiously. Could she really be thinking seriously about his requests to let him watch her fucking another man, or even better, a group of men? "Well, I was just thinking... And please, darling, understand that this has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the love I feel for you, but I was thinking, darling, that maybe... well... maybe, it might do us some good to seriously consider having another man join us in bed. There, I've said it," Veronica exclaimed, her face flushed, nipples growing erect, as they always did when she became excited. "God, Veronica, really? You know how hot that makes me, don't you, baby? You know how badly I've wanted to see you fucking another man, don't you. Oh God, Veronica, would you really do it for me?" Jim asked, feeling an exciting tingling sensation in his balls and cock. "Maybe. I might. If you are sure you wouldn't get jealous," Veronica said, walking over to where Jim was sitting in his favorite easy chair. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she casually unzipped the fly front of his trousers, then reached inside and took out his cock. "Oh yeah, Veronica, do that for me, will you, baby? Please?" Jim gurgled, feeling her cool fingers wrapping themselves around his growing cock. "I'll suck you off, baby, but on one condition. I want you to tell me everything you'd like to see me doing with another guy while I blow you, okay? And make it nasty, Jim. Very nasty," Veronica said, feeling her wet cunt beginning to drip as she lowered her head to her lover's cock and began sucking it. "Oh yeah, baby, yeah. Let's see... what would I like to see you do.... Well, to begin with, of course, I'd have you dressed only in a see-through negligee when they arrived," Jim began. "They?" Veronica smiled, lifting her head off his cock for a moment. "Yeah, baby," Jim growled, his voice breaking, signaling an opportunity to describe to Veronica something outrageous for her to do. "I said they. I'd like to see you with a group of men. Would you do that?" Jim asked as Veronica's lips lowered themselves back down onto his cock again. "I might. If I was hot enough. Like I am right now," Veronica purred, reaching down to her crotch, feeling the wetness in her panties as she began rubbing her swollen clit through the thin satin material. "Okay, you're in your pale yellow negligee, the one we got in the mail from Frederick's. It's totally transparent, and as the guys start to arrive they can clearly see your naked tits and your pussy and your ass through the thin nighty. You're sitting in one of the leather chairs in the den, with one leg stretched out over each arm of the chair, so your pussy is wide open for them." "Oh yeah, baby. I love it so far. Go on," Veronica slurped, letting a huge gob of spit drizzle out of her mouth and down over her chin, coating Jim's cock with her saliva. "Well..." Jim moaned, feeling his cock growing harder. "Let's see. The guys come in, and I tell them they can feel you if they want. There are ten of them. All studs. Let's pretend they're the guys from my softball team. You know how hot it makes you to watch them in their sweaty, tight softball pants. Well now they're watching you. You begin to masturbate, and they walk over to you and start playing with you, with your tits, and our cunt. You love it, and you come, in your panties, soaking them. One of the guys takes your panties off and stuffs them in your mouth for you so you can taste your own juice while he fucks you. He takes out his cock and starts jerking on it, walking around between your spread thighs. Your pussy is dripping down, and you can feel the juices from your cunt dripping down between the cheeks of your ass." "Oh God, Jim, let's do it, baby. Let's invite them over right now!" Veronica cried out, rubbing her pussy so hard she begins to double over as the intensity of her orgasm slams into her. "Do you really want it, baby? Really? You're not just saying this for me?" Jim said. "God no! I'm so fucking hot I'd fuck... anything... right now, or anyone," Veronica moaned, unable to take her fingers away from her swollen cunt, continuing to rub herself as a series of little orgasms continued to rock her body. "Okay, darling, if you're sure about this, I'll call some guys I know who really would like to fuck you. But there's no turning back from this, Veronica. Once we start, we can't stop it. You realize that, don't you, baby?" "Yes. I do, Jim. And it's okay with me if it's okay with you. I also know you've wanted to fuck around with another man for a long time. Well now's your chance, too, darling. You can if you want to. In fact, I've love to watch you with another man... holding his cock, jerking on it, getting it hard for me, getting him ready to fuck your lover. God I'd love that!" Veronica groaned, throwing her head back, her fingers flying across her wet clit as yet another orgasm crashed into her. In a strangled voice, she gurgled, "I'd even like to see you sucking another man's cock, darling. Or letting him suck you." "Jesus," Jim exclaimed, feeling his cock growing harder than it had in months. "Call somebody, Jim. Do it now. Right now. I need it, baby. I need cock. Strange cock, and lots of it. Oh God, Jim, I... I'd like to act like a slut tonight. I'd like to really let myself go with a bunch of guys. I'm so fucking horny, Jim. Do it for me, baby. Do it for us!" she screamed, gasping and panting as yet another climax slammed into her. Although the first man arrived in less than ten minutes, to Veronica it had seemed like hours. She'd gone upstairs to change while Jim called several men for her, and as she slowly dressed in her sexiest lingerie, wearing way too much makeup to make herself look extra slutty, she kept waiting to hear the doorbell. Finally it rang, signaling the arrival of the first of her many new lovers. To make matters worse, Jim had told her to remain in the bedroom until all the guests arrived, after which she would make her grand entrance wearing nothing but the sexy yellow low-cut teddy with the opening in the crotch, and a pair of matching yellow stockings. As she sat there in front of her mirror, looking at her brazen appearance, her cunt began to grow dewy again, and it was all she could do to keep from masturbating. Finally, after hearing the doorbell ring seven times, Jim came up to the bedroom to see her. Closing the door behind him, he looked down at Veronica with pride and something else. She could see in his eyes how excited he was. He wanted this as much as she did, and it was obvious from the way he was looking at her near-naked body. "God you're lovely," he said, taking in her full, 34C breasts, her trim stomach, tight ass, and long shapely legs. At 5'9" tall, Veronica was centerfold material, and Jim knew it. Her long, light brown hair hung down past her shoulders, and her sensuous dark eyes were accentuated tonight by lots of sparkling tan eye shadow and mascara. "I don't think I've ever seen you look sexier," Jim said, staring at the bronze goddess seated before him. Calling Veronica "black" was misleading, even though she was an African American. "Spread your legs for me," Jim said quietly. Veronica did as he asked, feeling his eyes as they caressed her body. "Now touch yourself. Feel your wet panties." She did it. "Now wipe your fingers on your face. I want you to smell like cunt all over, so when the guys kiss you they'll be able to smell your cunt juice on your cheeks," Jim said, taking out his cock, stroking it to life. "Oh God, Jim. This is so heavy. I love it," Veronica said, smearing cunt juice all over her cheeks and neck, dipping underneath her wet panties to capture more of the slippery secretions she was seeping from her cunt, wiping them across her lips and cheeks as well. "Good," Jim said, taking off his clothes, then quickly slipping into a thin red silk robe. "Last chance to turn back, baby," Jim said. "Do you still want to go through with it?" "Yes!" Veronica hissed, getting up off the stool, reaching out her hand to her lover. "Let's go," she said, kissing him gently on the cheek, then turning toward the door of the bedroom to walk down the hall toward the stairway. "Let me go first," Jim said, walking quickly past her. "I want to announce you." Veronica dropped back, waiting at the top of the stairs in the shadows. She heard the conversation in the living room cease when Jim walked down the stairs and into the room, then heard him tell everyone to take their cocks out if they wanted to fuck his lover. "Man, I still can't believe you're doing this, Jimbo," one of the guys said. "Neither can I, but fuck, man, I'm not complaining," another said. "Shit no. Veronica Veronicasen is the most beautiful babe I know, and if I can get a chance to even WATCH her getting fucked, much less have a chance to fuck her myself, I'm up for it. As you can plainly see," a voice Veronica recognized as Curt's said. My God, Curt, one of her favorite masturbation fantasy guys. He's here? Incredible, Veronica thought, feeling her cunt growing squishy with her excitement. "Okay, baby, you can come down now. We're all standing at attention for you," Jim announced. Laughter followed, but it stopped quickly as Veronica came down the stairs and into the room. She felt every eye in the house on her practically naked body, and her nipples grew so hard they began to hurt. "Hello boys," she said, teasing, walking into the circle of men and naked cocks waiting there for her. As she walked past each man she reached down and ran her fingers softly over his cock, touching each for a few seconds before moving on to the next man, making comments, like, "Oh how nice," and, "my, is all that for me?" and, "can I eat this later?" Strangely, no one touched her as she made her way past the men. Some, like Curt, she knew well. Others she didn't recognize at all. Most were in their thirties, but a couple were much older, perhaps over fifty, yet all of them seemed to have nice cocks. Beautiful, hard and growing harder, lovely, erect cocks. And they were all for her. And perhaps for Jim as well. "Well? What do you think, guys? Still want to fuck her?" Jim asked, his voice husky, excited. "I know I do," Curt said, walking over to Veronica, standing in front of her, looking down at her as he stroked his cock. "Then do it," Jim said, his voice quivering with lust now, as Curt reached out for Veronica and drew her into his arms, kissing her, feeling her tits, letting her feel his cock as it poked against her crotch. "Oh God, Curt, do it, do as he says. Fuck me," Veronica groaned. Curt, a tall, good looking construction worker with sun-bleached hair and a hard body reached down and slid his cock into Veronica as they stood next to each other, sliding inside her wet pussy with ease as she clung to his neck, lifting her legs, wrapping them around his waist as he carried her to the sofa. "Yes! Fuck me!" Veronica hissed, feeling Curt's hard cock filling her, feeling it sliding in and out of her wet cunt as he lowered her to the sofa. Then he was lying on top of her, pounding his cock into her, fucking her with long, smooth strokes, in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper with each series of thrusts. "YES! FUCK ME, OH GOD, FUCK ME, CURT. COME IN ME! I WANT TO FEEL IT! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR COCK SQUIRTING INSIDE ME, FILLING ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM! DO IT. DON'T WAIT! PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!" Veronica screamed, watching Curt's face, watching as he grimmaced, working his jaw to one side of his chin, then the other, until finally she could feel him erupting hot sperm up inside her cunt, filling her with it, feeling his spurts of cum as he moaned, over and over, thrusting hard against her pussy, pounding his cock into her with each new burst of cum until finally he was finished. Sweating, he smiled at her, his eyes mocking her, making her feel cheap, yet incredibly excited, beyond anything she'd ever experienced before. This feeling, these feelings of pure uninhibited lust were strange to her, powerful, and she loved the way her behavior was making her feel. So... sexy. So... nasty... slutty. She loved it. Finally Curt slid off her body, and as she lay there with her legs parted, with Curt's cum dripping out of her sopping cunt, she looked around the room at the other hard cocks and said sweetly, "Anyone for sloppy seconds?" "I'll do it," a man she didn't recognize said. He was one of the ones in his fifties, with silver hair and quite a good body for a man his age. His cock was semi-erect, and as he approached her, he said, "But first I have to taste her to get myself really hot." "Jesus, he's going to eat THAT?" said some guy she thought she recognized as one of the softball players. "You're fucking A," the man said, dropping to his knees in front of Veronica's spread legs. "Haven't you ever eaten a freshly fucked pussy, kid? It's delicious." And then he was doing it. He was licking Veronica's wet cunt, sucking the cum from it, smacking his lips as he ate her, driving her wild. Oh God this man was good. He knew just how she liked to be eaten, and he was doing it, sucking on her cunt, nibbling on her swollen clit, sucking it, hard, into his mouth, where he ran his tongue over the little nub. Then he was inserting his tongue up inside her pussy, wiping his face back and forth across her drooling cunt, letting the cum and cunt juices from her wet opening smear all over his face. Veronica had never felt anything like it, and she cried out, screaming, as her orgasm jolted her body, causing her to twitch and jump beneath this man's incredibly wonderful oral lovemaking. "Now I'm ready," he said, straightening up. Veronica looked in amazement at his cock. It seemed to have grown another four or five inches, and appeared to be at least nine or ten inches long now. He was hung like a fucking horse, and when he slid his prick into her cunt, it felt like a horse was fucking her. "Oh... oh... oh... oh...." she moaned, over and over as he fucked her. Someone was standing next to her now, and she felt a cock poking her in the face. Quickly opening her mouth, she took the cock inside, sucking on it, tasting the sweaty dick, her nostrils flaring from the strong, heady male scent coming from the cock. "Oh fuck," the man said, coming quickly, splattering cum all over her face now, rubbing it around with his dick, coating her with the sticky substance. Oh God, so hot, so fucking hot, all of it, wanting this, needing it, and more. The man fucking her was coming now, too, filling her cunt again with another huge load of hot cum. He was crying out with each thrusting burst of hot sperm, and Veronica could feel it as it ran out of her cunt and dripped down her thighs. She felt mushy, filled, yet wanted more. The man pulled out of her and dripped a long, silvery strand of cum from his cock across her already sticky thighs. She giggled, wanting it, wanting all of them to come on her at once. "Are you okay?" Jim asked tenderly, leaning down close to her, his eyes dancing with excitement. "Yes. Better than okay. Are you?" Veronica asked, breathless, wanting another cock in her. Without seeing who it was, she felt it, another cock, as she wished, sliding inside her, fucking her. This one was thicker, stretching the walls of her cunt as it fucked her. That's what it was to her now. An "it," a thing, not a man, and she loved the way that made her feel. "You're gorgeous," Jim said, touching one of the puddles of cum on her face, playing with it. Then, looking up, he nodded his approval as another man moved next to Veronica and began jerking off, quickly splashing his hot load all over her face as well. "Oh God, darling. I feel like such a slut doing this, especially in front of you. Hell, IAM a slut... a cum slut. I crave it, darling. And I want everyone of these fuckers to stick their huge, hard cocks inside me and fuck me. Do you care, darling? Do you care your lover's become nothing but a hole... a hot pig who will let anyone do anything they want to her?" "Of course I don't care, baby. I'm the one who suggested it, remember?" Jim said. "Enjoy yourself, baby. Go for it. All of it. Anything and everything you want... no holds, or holes, barred, okay?" Jim said, tugging on one of her dark purplish nipples. "Oh GOD, I love this. Come to me, lovers... Come to Veronica. Give her your nice hot white thick cocks. Let me suck them. Let me feel them sliding into me... into my pussy, my wet, hot eager little ole black cunt. And into my ass! Oh yeah... there, too. I want it all, boys. So take me, and do whatever you want with me. All... night... longggggg!" 4050 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment