Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Abused Husband

ABUSED HUSBAND My wife Helen and I are both in our 50's, we had always been faithful to one another. We had sex once or twice a week and I was very happy and satisfied with our life together. As was my wife Helen.... or so I thought. It all started when she went with a friend to a lingerie party, you know the type of thing where they sell vibrators and stuff as well as sexy underwear. Well she heard all the stories about how other women enjoyed sex, multiple orgasms, multiple partners, having affairs etc. That night in bed, she was telling me all the details of the party. I could sense her excitement and in fact her stories and her reaction to them was turning me on. We had a wonderful sex session that night. What she had heard had obviously had a profound effect upon her, she couldn't stop talking about it. She wanted sex every night, I was getting worn out. Finally I suggested that she act out one of these stories and take a lover. She giggled and squealed like a little girl until the realisation of how profound a thing this would be. Remember that neither of us had ever had any experience outside of our marriage. The questions started.... How would I react to her having a lover? How would she find one? Would it alter the way we felt about each other? Finally I suggested that she ask someone from the party. She did and was given an adult contact magazine. We sent in an advert.... Mid aged couple seek guy for 3some, preferably younger.... We got a lot of replies but one of them my wife kept reading over & over. It had a photo of the guy, he was 22 years old and black and named Mark. It was obvious that she was interested in this guy but was nervous of saying so. Eventually I said to her that we would write back to whichever letter I picked out at random. I knew full well which letter was the black guys as the envelope was dogged with her playing with it. So pretending just to pick any old one, I picked up his letter. You should have seen her face light up, like a little girl on Christmas morning. So it was all arranged that we would meet socially first just to get acquainted at a bar. He was very tall and broad and although only young, he had an air of authority about him. We sat in a booth and had a few drinks and chatted. Helen was sat in-between us and as we talked, his hand caressed her thigh and little by little, crept higher under her skirt. Well Helen was completely under his spell, she laughed at all his jokes, hung on his every word and more or less ignored me. He eventually got his hand inside her panties and a finger in her pussy. I could see that she was very turned on. He withdrew his hand and offered his finger with her juices on it, to her lips. She eagerly sucked it clean. Eventually Mark said that we should leave and go to his place, I said that this was just supposed to be a social meeting first but Helen countered with 'why should we waste time'. So off we went to Mark'ss place. When we arrived, Mark asked me if I would make some coffee, so off I went to the kitchen. It took longer than it usually would as I didn't know where things were kept. I poked my head back into the living room to ask Mark if he wanted sugar when to my amazement I saw Helen naked and kneeling in front of Mark and sucking his cock as he lay sprawled on the couch. He saw me enter and pointed to an armchair for me to sit and watch. I was in a daze, Helen had never ever sucked my cock. Mark got up and lay Helen on the couch, he called me over and told me to lick her pussy. Actually what he said was 'Lick that white bitch's cunt and get it wet for me to fuck.' I got down and for the first time in my life, sucked on my wife's pussy. She reacted violently, grabbing my hair, beating my head and shoulders as she screamed in orgasm. I think that the fact that she was watching Mark playing with his 8 inch cock was fuelling her fantasy and made her, for the first time ever, climax. Her lovely body shook with convulsions as her orgasm wracked through her entire being. Mark pulled me out of the way as he mounted my wife, I watched mesmerised as his big dick entered her pussy. A visible ripple of pleasure passed over her body as she moaned, 'Yes! Oh yes! Deeper, deeper.' this was shortly followed by 'Harder, faster! Yes yesss yesssssssss!!!!!!!' as another orgasm ripped through her. Mark told me to strip, which I did, then to kneel by the couch and put my head on Helen's tummy so that I could get a close up view of her cunt being stretched open. Mark started to increase his fucking, faster and faster then he grabbed my head as he pulled his dick out of Helen's cunt and squirted sponk onto my face. He then stuck his dick back into Helen and fucked the rest of his sponk into her. While all this had been going on, my dick was hurting it was that hard. I dare not touch it or it would have exploded. I was dying to cum. Mark said that it was my turn and I was really looking forward to fucking Helen but no, he told me to lay on the couch with my head and shoulders on the seat and my back upside down against the back of the couch with my legs up in the air. When I was in position, he instructed Helen to sit on my face. I was drowning in his sponk as it oozed out of Helen's cunt. 'Suck it! Drink it all down! Swallow it!' were the orders that he shouted at me. As I slurped away at her cunt and swallowed this young black man's sponk. He then told Helen to start wanking my cock. It only took a couple of seconds before I felt my sponk about to shoot out of my dick. I felt Helen being pulled off me as Mark grabbed my dick and aimed my dick so that my sponk shot into my own mouth. Since that first night, we have both become Mark's sex slaves. He makes us do things to him and to each other for his amusement. Like the time he made Helen strap on a dildo and fuck my arse while he fucked my throat. But the most humiliating time was when he ordered me to bring Helen to his works during his lunch break. (He's a mechanic in a garage) and he fucked her on the table in front of about 6 other guys and then made me suck his dick clean and lick her pussy clean in front of everybody. I am ashamed to admit that I was that 'turned on' by the humiliation that I came in my trousers. 11832 1.91/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment