Friday, November 23, 2012

Seducing David

SEDUCING DAVID Starting back to work after the Christmas break is always depressing. My husband was out of town and the house was lonely. This first week back was considerably brightened up by a new guy who started in our department, David. He's about 30, he's a dish and I enough to make a girl wet! As it happened, one morning he was out at a meeting and I needed something out of his office. I went into his office knowing where it would be, and I noticed that under his newspaper there was one of those men's' magazines, the kind which is full of pictures of naked girls! I kept this little secret to myself, but I went quickly to the ladies' toilet, slipped off my panties, a brief set in thin white cotton with a pretty flower pattern, returned to David's office, and without anyone noticing I slipped my panties between the pages of his magazine. I also left a little note saying "soak my panites with your cum tonight". I was so excited I had to go back to the toilet and pleasure myself. While I was standing with my legs wide, fantasizing that I was astride David for girl-on-top with my vagina lips sliding up and down his shaft, stroking my pussy with my climax rising, another woman entered the cubicle next to mine. She must have guessed what I was doing from the sound of my hand rustling my cunt hair then my long deep moan of pleasure as I came. I was a bit embarrassed and slipped out before she saw me. I went back to my desk and waited for David to come back. Boy was I in heat that afternoon, and David looked like his tool was going to burst out through his pants! I left it a couple of days wondering if David would be interested in a an older woman of 42. At close of business on the Friday we all went to the pub. I was standing next to David. Making sure no one else could hear I whispered to him "did you enjoy playing with my panties? I'll give you more than those girls in that magazine - if you want." He wanted ! We left quickly but separately so no-one would know, met and went back to David's house. We were on a crowded underground train and David was pressed close against me. He slipped his hand inside my long coat and drove me wild by caressing my breasts through my top, teasing my nipples with his thumb till they were tight with arousal, and fondling my ass with his fingers following the hem of my panties through my skirt. I'd put stockings on for him and I told him so. My skirt was quite short and with my long coat on he was able to put his hand up my skirt to stroke my bare thigh above my stocking tops without anyone noticing. I could feel his stiff penis jutting against my body. I longed to wrap my fingers round it and give him a long slow hand job, wondering how powerfully it would jerk in my hand as he came, from the impression in his pants I had picked a real winner! Back at David's house the door was barely closed before my coat was on the floor, we were kissing passionately, and David was lightly fingering my mound, first through the thin cotton of my panties then after he pulled them down taut round my thighs, with his fingers ruffling my pubic hair and stroking my juice soaked vagina lips. We undressed each other completely except that David said he wanted to watch me take my stockings off. We went into the lounge, the lights dim and some soft music on. I got down on a rug in front of the fire and slipped my stockings off as sensuously as I could. His cock was almost vertical for me, so stiff it was bending back on itself. Then we made love on the rug. I say "made love" rather than "fucked" because David really knew what a woman likes. He kissed me all over my body, and I loved the way he kissed my hair, then my neck, then all the way down my back, at the same time as his fingers were stroking me between my buttocks on their slow, so exciting journey down between my legs. I gently fondled his manly chest and his semen filled testicles, from time to time brushing my fingers over his big cock just enough to keep it so stiff it felt ready to snap, but not enough to make him come. He told me he loved my long smooth legs and the curves of my firm breasts. I think I could have climaxed just from the way he was playing with me. But I wanted him so much and I lay back on the rug and swung my legs up till my knees were near my shoulders, reaching up to him. All I could say was "please, oh please, oh please". He mounted me and entered me, and I wrapped my legs over his back. His penis spent ages working me to the most exquisite orgasm I've ever known. He knew how to thrust just the way a woman wants and his size just filled me. It was only as my climax was rising that he gripped me and went as fast and hard as he wanted, till he let out a long masculine grunt of satisfaction as he rammed hard between my legs and I felt his hot cock jerk inside me just as my orgasm exploded. Then the darling took me for dinner: he knew exactly how to treat a lady, and by the time we were back at his house I was game for anything. I asked him if he had any fantasies. He said he wanted to watch me do a striptease and masturbate over me. I started by teasing him in all sorts of poses that let him see up my skirt, arching my back so my thin top pulled tight over my breasts, then crouched on the floor and swung my legs wide to give him a full frontal view up my skirt of white panties, tan stockings and bare thigh above them. I know how men love looking up girls' skirts ! While I was crouching I cheekily pulled down the front of my panties to give him a preview of my pussy. Then I stripped really slowly and sensuously till I was just in my stockings. I got onto the coffee table to pose for him. He had stripped naked to watch and his penis was massive and swollen with lust. While I was still just in my stockings he took his muscle in his hand and began to stroke it while he ran his other hand over my body, lingering on my stocking tops. I love watching men come; that raw sexual energy really turns me on! It took him ages, and when finally he thrust his hips forward in his moment, his spare hand was cupped over my mound and his tip was almost touching my belly button. He splashed all over my breasts, and his warm semen tickled as it ran slowly down my front to be caught in my pubic hair. Even after that he was man enough for us to rattle his bed one last time. That was the start of one of the sexiest weekends I've ever spent, as well as an excellent start to the new year! 5616 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment