Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Imagination… My Reality

MY IMAGINATION... MY REALITY By Ruffkut She is out tonight. As is always our custom, I helped her get ready for her man. As she sat in a hot bath, I shaved her legs and pubic hair. I shaved her pussy while she alternately held each labia open for me. This is the closest I had come to her pussy in weeks. She turned around opened her ass and I shaved that hole as well. Her man boy dictated the clothes for the night. Thigh high stockings, mini skirt, sexy panties and a tank top, were carefully selected and waiting folded on the bed. I watched as she dressed, unrolling the thigh high pantyhose to the upraised denim skirt to a point level with her pussy. Her date was half her age. As always I took pictures, starting with the bath, getting dressed, and putting makeup on in front of the mirror. She looked very trashy tonight, like a true whore. I laid myself out on the floor, pointed the camera up her skirt and focused on the space between here legs. Her panties were pulled taught against her pussy, outlining her lips against the fabric. I could clearly see the dampness and the faint wetness developing on her crotch. I knew the wet spot would grow palpable as she approached her meeting. She made a last phone call to her date, and admonished me not to masturbate till she got home. As she left I photographed her completely dressed walking to the car. We have been playing this game for years now. My cuckold fascination for many years soon led to threesomes with other men. Occasionally I would participate but would most often simply watch, video and photograph if the other party was agreeable. As time went on this turned towards a more developed cuckold relationship. Myself and Marie do not play the cuckold game fulltime, nor do I think it will ever be, but it has become a significant part of our lives and we are happy with where we are. The waiting game is an experience in and of itself. I am so turned on at this point. This excitement is only a delicious mind game, as there is no visual or auditory stimulus. My minds eye visualizes the encounter. Not simply the sex but all aspects of the encounter. I see her meeting him, their reaction, the location, how close they stand. I imagine they talk. Small talk at first leading to plans for the night, perhaps plans for the future, and how I will fit into these plans. They walk to the car. They choose one car and leave for a motel. For the second time tonight I can visualize her leaving, this time with another man. The motel is a cheap one. One used for quickies and less than savory types. They need to get a room. Does he go in alone or do they enter together, as a couple? Maybe the clerk knows they are cheating, the obvious difference in age is a sure tip off. This kind of motel has people hanging outside of the rooms. They watch the pair as they walk to their room. They like the looks of my wife, the slut look. Is she a professional? She feels eyes on her body, legs and heels as they pass. She doesn?t care; she is focused on the events about to unfold. In the room they embrace and kiss. This is more than just sex, more than riding a big young cock. There?s a connection there. He sits on the bed, raises her skirt, touches the ever-growing wetness on the crotch of her panties and slowly peels them down, exposing her pussy like a prize. Like he owns it. He lays her down on the bed to go down on her. Her legs open without any thought. Her pussy is now glistening with wetness, with droplets forming where her lips join at the bottom, threatening to drip onto the bed below. She loves oral sex. She cums so easily, buts she is inpatient tonight. She pulls him toward her with her legs, then her arms. He removes his pants blindly. He has been hard for an hour now. He pushes against her hole. It resists, it is used to my cock. Pushing his muscular hips forward, her lips parts and he slides in. Her pussy has been well lubricated for some time. He fucks her relentlessly. I would have thought that a young guy would cum quickly but he lasts over 30 minutes. They stay in the same position for the whole time; she is simply being pounded repeatedly. He is using her pussy. He is using my wife. He hasn?t had sex or masturbated in a week. He wants to save thick cum. She orgasms 5 times. The bed below had an enormous wet spot that sticks to her ass and his knees as they fuck. Marie is very loud and vocal when having sex. I am sure she let him know how much she is enjoying him, how much she loves his cock. She likes to let her partner know when she is having an orgasm, and this is exclaimed several times, the first being the initial opening and dilating of her pussy. The rest of the motel learned of his prowess through the paper-thin walls. When he cums, the sounds changes from the slapping of his crotch against her pussy to the squishy wetness of his cum added to her pussy. His cock is so thick and her pussy so tight around it that most of the cum stays plugged in her pussy. They kiss, she stands up, and some of the cum leaks onto her dress and down her leg. He photographs her now gaping pussy. He knows it is for me. As they leave it is obvious that the people outside know what has occurred. Not only did they hear, but they can also see the evidence of the cum stains on her dress. If they look closely they could see the cum on her legs now trickling past her knees. They embrace and kiss again, this time with an audience. A much younger man, and a woman with a wedding band tells all what has transpired. She drives home and arrives as I am typing this story. I ask how her night was, but I can tell without her answering. I can see the stains on her dress, and the painful walk she has. In our bedroom, I look at her swollen pussy, still opened. I can smell another mans cum there, I have smelled that so may times. I can taste it as I probe my tongue deeply into her. She accommodates by straddling my face and allowing some to ooze into my mouth. Much of it remains deep in her pussy, areas I am unfamiliar with. When I start to fuck her, I can sense the inside of her pussy distant from my cock, not touching the spread walls. My cock is still held, but only at the very entrance, like a collar around it. It is so wet that I pop out, and she giggles. I ask if she can feel me, and of course she can?t. I resort to masturbating for her. She recounts the details of her night to me. I want to hear as much as possible but cannot stop the rush of an intense orgasm. The last thing I ask is when she is going to see him again J Ruffkut99@yahoo.com 4994 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment