Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Phil's Surprise

By now you've seen a lot of "standard" disclaimers. This is what mine looks like. The story below deals with topics of an sexual nature. If you are not of age to view erotic material (18 or 21 depending on local statutes) please delete this file now. If you are old enough to view this type of material but not open minded you may want to find some other way to pass your time on the internet. The stories I write vary considerably in content and may contain textual descriptions of sexual acts including some or all of the following themes: Interracial, Multiple partners, Oral, Anal, Bi - Sexual, Forced (rape), and humiliation. I do not as a rule write about acts involving animals or the killing of participants. There may be scenes where a person is forced to perform a sexual act for another but I try to downplay the violent nature (I really think most of my characters really want to do all that nasty stuff). Phil's Surprise by Rebel Wolf Looking back I suppose it was bound to happen, what with me gone most of the time on company business and Carol home alone. I guess deep down I knew she might have been seeing someone else during my long absences from home. Carol is a very outgoing, sexy, and free spirited woman. Even though she is close to 40 now her body is still in great shape. When we met she was 25 and looked more like a teenager. She's always had a young looking face and thanks to her hard work at the gym her body is still very firm. Carol is 5'5" and a firm 120lbs, her tits are nice round 'c' cups with dark brown pointed nipples, but her best feature is a well rounded butt supported by shapely legs. On the few occasions we get to go anywhere together I usually catch at least one guy looking at her as we pass. Even in casual jeans and a tee shirt her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes get her noticed. If she's in a tight skirt and blouse she gets a lot more attention. Carol seems either to not notice or not care about the attention so I never dreamed she could be the way she has been when I'm out of town. About a month and a half ago one of my coworkers told me I might want to pay a little more attention to my wife's activities when I was out of town. I pressed him on it and he said "I don't know anything for sure, but I've been hearing rumors." At first I just passed it off as jealousy but those words hung around in my head and after a while hey found the suppressed fear that maybe she was having an affair. After that I started calling at odd times and seeing if she was home when I was gone. There was always a reason she wasn't home but the facts were she wasn't home very much. Calls at 1 and 2 am often went unanswered and unexplained. Carol was also way to defensive about what she was doing. In time I really wanted to know just what the hell she was up to. I mean if it was some meaningless release of sexual tension that's one thing but if she was really serious about someone else and just staying with me because I provided a home and money then I wanted to know and do what ever I needed to fix what was wrong. Telling Carol I was going to be gone was no big deal, I'm gone so much she never questioned it. Most often she didn't really even act like she knew where I was going. I'd leave her the usual information: Hotel Name, Phone, Return Date, and what company I'd be working with. She seldom if ever called and if we did talk during my trips it was I that called her. So I lied to her about being away and took a room at a cheap motel in town and rented a car to follow her in. My 'trip' started on a Thursday and that night I watched the house until after midnight and she never left the house. The next day I followed her to the gym, the hairdresser, the mall, and to a restaurant for lunch. Once she was home again I went back to the hotel and thought about what a fool I was to think she was cheating on me. I decided to call her and check in from my 'trip'. Carol answered the phone with a cheerful "Hello" but the cheer faded once she recognized it was me. I knew it must be because I'd been calling her a lot more often and she was getting annoyed at my mistrust. I almost broke and told her about following her and apologizing for my mistrust but I wanted to be sure first. Around dinner time I drove to the house and watched, her car was still in the driveway and didn't look like it had been out since the days earlier travels. The usual lights were on and everything looked normal. I was relieved thinking it was all just a misunderstanding and hoped that tonight would be just like last night, a waste of my time. Shortly after dark my relief turned to acid in my stomach as the front door opened and Carol walked out onto the porch. I had no idea where she was headed but the way she was dressed left a cold lump in my belly. She looked beautiful in a dark blue silk blouse that had a very low cut front, and a short tight black leather mini. High shiny black heels and a black hose completed the outfit. She got in her car and headed off, with me following her in the rental. I could tell from the way she drove that this was a familiar trip for her. Each turn she made she always signaled well in advance and she wasn't looking around like she was looking for signs. As we drove I realized we were headed for the rough part of town. You know how it is, every big town has a section its not proud of. This part of town was mostly all black and there was more business in sex and drugs than the legitimate forms of business. Before long the streets took on a nasty look and the working street light got more and more scarce. My mind was working furiously now, Carol continued to drive like she was on a delivery route. She never missed a turn and seemed as at home here in this sleazy rundown section of town as she did in our middle class neighborhood. Carol finally pulled to the curb in front of what was once a house but was now little more than a shack. There were several cars there and you could hear music and voices from inside the rundown house. I couldn't believe Carol would drive through here let alone get out of the car. But here she was walking up the broken side walk toward the house. When Carol reached the porch she opened the door and just walked right in, no knock and never a look back. The door closed and the noise level in the house grew. I could hear whistles and shouts but couldn't make out any of the things being said. Swallowing hard I left the car and headed to the side of the house hoping to find a window clean enough to see into. As I approached the house the whistles and shouts had died down and I could here bit and pieces of the conversation. I could swear I heard someone say "one fine white slut" but hoped I was wrong. I wasn't wrong, not even close to it. Reaching the window and looking in I could see a group of black men sitting around a room littered with booze bottles and beer cans. A thick smoke hung in the air as joints were passed around. All of the men were looking and smiling at my beautiful wife. Carol stood in the center of the room and appeared to be turning slowly so all of them could get a good look at her. One of the blacks walked up beside her and introduced her to the group. "My Brothers, this is Carol" he said. "Tonight she is here to be your white slut, Carol loves black dick and tonight she wants a lot of it." I couldn't believe it . My wife was about to be a slut to be used by a room full of black men. She still hadn't said a word but just stood there letting them gawk at her body. What was worse was the fact that I could clearly see her nipples pointing the front of her tight silk blouse. The little tramp wasn't even wearing a bra! After the introduction Carol's black friend suggested she do a little dancing for the guys. I watched as Carol began a slow bump and grind dance around the littered living room. The guys were back to whistling and shouting with most of the shouts being "take it off." While I watched my sweet wife began to unbutton the silk blouse. She dance a while with the blouse hanging open letting her audience catch glimpses of her creamy white tits. After teasing them with her tits a while she dropped the blouse of her shoulders and began to work the zipper of the tight skirt down. Once the skirt was unzipped and unsnapped she began to work it down over her shapely ass. Within a few more minutes I could tell she didn't bother to put on panties either. By the time three songs had passed Carol was moving around the room in nothing but a black garter belt and hose. Most of the men had opened their pants and openly stroked their stiffening cocks. I couldn't see the whole room from the window but by the sounds of voices and counting the guys I could see there had to be at least a dozen black men in the room. The guys taunted her with comments like "Hey baby like my big black dick" or "Come here and feel a real man's cock for a change." When Carol would bend over and show her ass and pussy to one of the men I could see how wet her pussy already was. She was really getting into being a slut and seemed to enjoy the reactions to her display. Her naked body was on display for all of the men and she would rub her wet little pussy or pinch her tits each time one of the group would tell her to. On one of the ratty couches sat a tall well built black man that seemed to be immune to Carol's dancing. He was one of few men in the room that hadn't dug his cock out of his pants. Carol took his lack of interest as a challenge and began to work her body right in front of him. As the rest of the room watched she climbed onto the couch and stood with a foot on either side of his hips. Her sweet wet pussy just inches from his face she began to rub her pussy with her fingers. Soon she was bracing herself with one hand as her other hand pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy. Carol continued to masturbate directly in front of his eyes until she came hard on her fingers. When her fingers slowly emerged from her wet pussy she held them under his nose and traced his lips with a wet finger. Slowly his lips parted and took her fingers in his mouth. His long tongue soon removed all traces of her pussy juices from her fingers. Carol climbed down from the couch and kneeling in front of the large man began to tug his zipper down. Carol unsnapped his jeans and began to pull the tight pants off her new friend. The big man lifted his hips and let her pull his pants down his muscular ebony black thighs. After the jeans were removed she returned to his hips once more to tug his boxer shorts off his body. The same routine as before him patiently lifting his hips as the white whore did the work. I could see even from across the room as her eyes light up at the sight before her. Laying in the big mans lap was what looked like a radiator hose. His cock though still not fully hard looked to be about 14 inches in length and at least 3 inches across. Carol reached out and began to stroke his massive cock. Soon she had it to its full hardness and I watched as she continued to worship that dark black cock. The contrast of her delicate white fingers trying to circle around that long thick shaft was shocking, but not as shocking as when she lowered her head into his lap. Carol began to lick and suck on the ebony shaft like she hadn't eaten in days. Her blonde hair fell over her face and blocked my view but I could tell from the bobbing of her head she was taking more and more of the thick black shaft into her mouth. The big man had hold of the back of her head and guided it up and down his cock. The rest of the men began to move around some trying to see more of the hot bitch sucking that big cock and the rest removing their clothes readying for their turn. As Carol sucked the huge black cock another black man began rubbing her pussy lips. Satisfied she was good and wet he rubbed some of her juice on the head of his black cock and began to rub the fat head around her pussy lips. The cock teasing her pussy was not as large as the one stretching her mouth but still a thick 12". Once the head of it was glistening with her pussy juice he thrust it into her. Carol stopped sucking for a few seconds as she felt the large black shaft hit bottom in her pussy. Men were all around my sweet little wife and she was loving it. I could hear them talking nasty to her telling her things like "Gonna fuck that sweet mouth next baby" and "I can't wait to feel that asshole wrapped around my dick." Carol either didn't say anything or I couldn't hear her over the others in the room. For the next hour I watched as one black cock after another filled her mouth, pussy, ass, or any combination at once. The men shot their cum wherever they wanted, some wanted to cum on her soft white body while others wanted to feel her mouth or ass or pussy milk the cum from their balls. By the time I left the window all of the men in the room had fucked some part of my sweet wife. Her tits and chest were covered in cum and cum leaked from both her pussy and ass. She had cum in her pretty blonde hair and her once innocent looking face was streaked with a combination of black men's cum and her makeup. Images of her laying on the floor with a cock in her mouth and another filling her pussy, or three large black cocks filling her mouth, pussy and ass at the same time would not leave my mind. As I made my way back home I thought about what I had seen and heard and made my mind up. I was not going to put up with being made a fool of. Without thinking of the consequences I turned the car around and before I could think it all through found myself at the front door of the rundown house. Throwing the door open I screamed "You fucking bitch, How dare you treat me like this?" The room immediately became quiet and I could feel 12 pairs of eyes staring at me. Carol lay on the floor a cum soaked mess and laughed. The man that did the introduction earlier looked at me and grinned a slow evil grin. Nodding to the two guys closest to me he said "Looks like we're gonna have some more fun tonight." "Just in time too since his little white whore is getting tired." He continued. Suddenly strong black hands were pulling me to the center of the room and the room filled with evil laughter. Within seconds I was stripped and blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. I could feel hands pulling my head then something soft and warm rubbing my lips. My heart froze with fear as I heard the words spoken outside the darkness of my blindfold "Suck it good or die white boy!" There was no choice really, I let my mouth be forced open and for the first time tasted the salty flavor of a man's cock. I don't remember how long he fucked my mouth but I remember that it began to feel lees and less like I was being forced. After he filled my mouth with cum and I swallowed it without thinking another black cock took its place. As the second black cock fucked my mouth I could feel something rubbing at the opening of my virgin asshole. Seconds later it felt as though I was being split in two as a large black cock was being roughly shoved into my tight asshole. I can not tell you how many times my mouth and ass were used for their pleasure. It seemed like days before I was allowed to pass out from the exhaustion and pain of being raped by the black men. When I woke up I was naked in the rental car in a parking lot. My clothes were thrown on the back seat and the whole car wreaked of cum and sweat. My asshole throbbed with a dull pain from all the abuse and my jaw muscles were sore as well. When I returned home I found a note on the coffee table from Carol. The note said that now that I knew of her love for black cocks and lots of them she could never be happy with me. Specially after watching me fuck and suck her well hung friends. She went on to say that she was leaving me to be a black man's whore and that she never really loved me it was just convenient letting me pay the bills while she fucked and sucked her life away in a black man's bed. That night was the last time I ever saw Carol. Sometimes I miss her but all in all it worked out for the best. I have a new lover now, she's black, she's very demanding, and she loves to strap on a big thick dildo and fuck my ass till I'm quivering with joy. 4741 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment