Thursday, November 29, 2012

Filipina Wife At Strip Club

FILIPINA WIFE AT STRIP CLUB By Prochman The last adventure I wrote about my wife having was her first. That was about 4 months ago. Since then we have had about 4 more adventures. All fairly similar to the first one. This is the story of our latest one (quite a bit different). I hope you enjoy it. This past Saturday my wife, Liza, and I decided to go to strip club. Liza is a petite Filipina with a great body. She's 4' 11" , and 32C-23-34. She wore a pair of white thigh high stockings, a plaid wrap-around skirt (really short and loose, barely to mid-thigh), a white blouse, and no underwear - neither bra nor panty. She put her long black hair in two pigtails. She looked just like am innocent schoolgirl (which, by now, she was anything but). I could tell by the look in her eye, that tonight was going to be like no other. We went there in our van, on her insistence. That should have been my first clue. Anyway, we go to the club and of course everyone is looking at her. And she was playing it for all it's worth. Trying to look as innocent as possible, playing with her pigtails. It was kind of early, but the crowd wasn't bad. We just sit there for awhile, enjoying the show. Of course, Liza is enjoying all the long stares coming our way. When she got up to go to the bathroom, it was as if the whole place was following her with their eyes. She comes back to our table, and I buy her a lap dance. This gorgeous, big breasted, blonde girl gave her an awesome lap dance. She was straddling her, squeezing her tits in front of her face. Bending over and putting her pussy in Liza's face. Of course, Liza's having a ball. Sticking her tongue out as if to lick the strippers pussy. Liza started rubbing her own pussy. A couple of times briefly exposing what she was wearing underneath. During the dance no one was watching the show on stage. A couple of guys came up to me and said, "you're one lucky man". I'd have to agree with them. After the dance, the dancer gave Liza a little kiss, and went on her way. About 15 minutes later, the dancer came back and invited her to the dancers dressing room. She looked at me, then went with her (they wouldn't let me go with her, of course). About 45 minutes later she returned, with a very pleased look on her face. I asked her what happened, but she just smiled (she told me later, maybe I'll write about that next). Also, her blouse is untucked, tied in the front, and unbuttoned down to her mid-chest. Only about two buttons were buttoned. Anyway, all night I kept noticing these two black guys (what is it with black guys and Asians) eyeing Liza. Liza had been flirting with them with her eyes and movements (crossing her legs, flipping her pigtails). They were intently watching Liza's lap dance. She looks at me, winks, and moves her head in their direction. I get her meaning (I think), and follow her lead. She makes eye contact with them again, and heads out the door. The two black guys, and I, follow. Liza goes to our van, opens the side door, and lets the black guys (lets call them Don and Dave) in, then I follow and close the door. Our van is a converted cargo type van. Two seats in front, and one long seat in the back. Carpeted with curtains over the windows. Liza directs Don and Dave to sit on the seat in the back. The look on both their faces indicates that they can't believe their luck. Liza unbuttons and unzips his Don's pants and then Dave's. She pulls their dicks out. Both were huge!! Don was about 9" and extremely thick, while Dave's was about 12" . She starts sucking Don's dick, while stroking Dave's. She's goes back and forth between sucking and stroking their dicks. Don's dick is so thick that Liza almost can't fit in her mouth. This goes on for about ten minutes. Then Dave moves behind Liza, lifts up her skirt, and starts fucking her from behind. This is definitely the biggest dick Liza has ever had. She was a virgin when we met, and my dick is only 6". Dave's dick is 12"!! So when he inserted his dick in Liza's pussy, she screamed in estasy and pain (she's always been a screamer, but these screams were different). If anyone was near the van from this point on, they would have gotten an earful. With every stroke by Dave, Liza let out a scream (with Don's dick still in her mouth). Both Don and Dave switch positions about three times. Liza's pussy and mouth, were getting stretched to the max. Then Don and Dave sat back down. Liza took Don's dick in her mouth and started sucking and stroking really hard. At the same time she was stroking Dave's. Soon, Don came with his dick in Liza's mouth and she swallowed it all. Then she put Dave's dick in her mouth and proceeded to make him come. Not a single drop of cum was visible (except in Liza's throat). It was an awesome sight. Both Don and Dave thanked Liza and left the van. After a couple of minutes, we also exit and return to the club. This time we got a seat in a booth in the back. About 10 minutes later, three guys (two black and one white) sitting in the booth next to us, tap me on the shoulder and ask if Liza's my wife. I reply, "yes, she is. Why?" "She's very sexy and hot. Is she a dancer?" "No." We talked for a little while longer, then they joined us in our booth. Liza's sitting between the two black guys (I think after the van experience, she's definitely a slut for black dick). We talk some more, then Liza disappears under the booth. I'm sitting opposite the three guys, so I sort of blocking the view from everyone else, but not completely. Anyway, Liza's under the table going to town on these three. You could here the slurping sounds. It's like a game of "smiles". Then the guy who is on the end of the booth finishes. Then another black guy (who I saw talking to the first two) sits down. Liza sucks all three these to completion. By this time, most people in the club know what's going on. Needless to say, they all left with "smiles" on their faces. One of the guys whispered something to Liza before he left. Liza just looked at him and smiled. We sat there at the booth for a little while, then Liza had to go to the bathroom (I assume to wash her mouth out). She left, and I ordered a couple more drinks. Then I also had to go to the bathroom. I go to the Mens room. I hear strange noises coming from the handicap stall. There are more than one set of feet in there. I knock on the door, it opens, and Liza's in there with five black guys. All five have their dicks out. One is in Liza's mouth. One in each hand, and one in her pussy. Just as I look in, the last black guy is about to stick his huge (about 10 ") dick in her ass. Liza's done anal before, but nothing like this. I should be upset because she snuck away to do this, but I'm actually very turned on. She continues suck, and be fucked, by these five huge black men. At one point a guy is sitting on the toilet with Liza sitting on his dick (it's in her ass!!!). Then another guy puts his dick in her pussy. They're DP fucking her on the toilet. All five of these guys not only have huge dicks, but are all over 6' tall. Remember that Liza's only 4'11". At times you could barely see her in amongst all those guys. They each take turns carrying her, standing up, and fucking Liza with her legs wrapped around them. She then bend over backwards and sucked someone's dick. It was an awesome sight. She eventually lets them know that she wants to swallow all their cum, and they oblige. One by one, they step up and Liza sucks and swallows their cum, without missing a drop. This makes eleven doses of cum tonight!!!! I think I've awakened something in her (or rather these guys have). I have created a really nasty slut for black cock!!!!! The guys leave, I closed the stall and Liza starts sucking my dick. It take long and I cummed down her throat. We left the club right after that. Liza was extremely excited by the "voyeurism" aspect of this night. She said that she wanted to do something like this again, only in a more "normal" public place. That'll be the next installment. 7779 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment