Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Experience

FIRST EXPERIENCE The first time my wife and I went out to pick up a stranger for sex, we really didn't know how we would go about picking them up. After we had a few drinks and had relaxed a little from the excitement, I suggested she "scope" the place out and find someone to dance with, so she left and was gone about 30 minutes. When she came back she said she had been dancing with a real young kid, but hadn't seen anyone that peaked her interest. We had a few more drinks, and she danced a couple of more times. By now it was getting late in the evening and my wife had a pretty good buzz going on. I saw a couple of black guys just standing next to the bar a few tables behind us, they were mid 30's and they were solidly built. Normally, my wife is pretty shy, she would find it hard to approach anyone about sex, much less a black guy. I asked her if she would like to try him, and she said yes, but was very nervous about it. We had talked about her trying a black guy, but we had never acted on such a fantasy, plus she knew about the reputation that black guys were usually well hung. I assured her that this is not necessarily the case. Anyway, after a brief conversation with her, I told her I would invite him to our table, and whatever happens would happen, she wouldn't have to do anything if she felt uncomfortable. I went up to him and said hello, and told him that my wife wanted to dance with him if he wouldn't mind. He told me OK and he had to go visit some friends, but we be over to our table in a few minutes. I went back and told my wife that he may or may not be over after he visits with some of his friends. Sure enough, after about 15 minutes, this guy shows up and he asks my wife to dance. They dance several fast songs, and then the music turned slow. They danced two slow songs in a row, and then came back to the table, and my wife sat down, but the black guy excused himself to the bathroom. While he was gone, my wife told me that the first song he rubbed around on her, but during the second song he was pushing his cock into her, and she could tell he was BIG. I asked her if she wanted to get a hotel room and invite him to come with us, but she was afraid he would say no, I knew better because my wife is a slim, very attractive redhead. When he came back, my wife excused herself to the restroom, and I began to tell this guy that one of my wife?s fantasies was to be fucked by a black guy. He looked at me funny, like is this a trap or what, but I assured him we were sincere and would cause him no harm, just pleasure. He said OK. When my wife got back, I suggested we go ahead and leave, so we went to the car. Once there, he asked if it were all right if my wife rode with him so they could get to know each other. I looked at my wife and she just shrugged so I said sure, just follow me. Once we got to the motel room parking lot I walked over to his window and told them to wait there while I checked in. It was then that I noticed my wife was sitting right next to him with his hand in her lap. Once I returned with the key I walked to the front of the car and flagged them to follow me, and I noticed that my wife?s face was flushed and she was very quite. She told me later that he had been telling her how he was going to fuck her and give her a big cock to try. She also said he had his hand under her skirt and was fingering her pussy. He had taken her hand and placed it on his cock, she said she could tell he was the biggest cock she had ever felt. She was very nervous, but at the same time she was excited. When we got to the room, he went to the bathroom again, then my wife went, and while she was in the bathroom, I told him to take his clothes off down to his underwear and we would have her give him a massage, all I wanted to do is watch, not participate. He stripped down and was waiting for her when she came out. When my wife came out, she was wearing a see thru teddy, the thin strip of hair above her pussy, and her hard nipples were clearly visible underneath. I asked her why she doesn't she give him a massage, so she tells him to lie down on his stomach and begins to rub his back and legs. She does this for about 5 minutes, and then I tell him to turn over. She started rubbing his chest and every once in while she would let her hand stray just under his underwear. Finally I told her to remove his underwear, so she grabbed them and pulled them down and off. Now he was lying there butt naked, his cock was only semi-hard, but it was huge, not so much long (although it was long too) but more THICK than anything. My wife just stared at first, she seemed mesmerized by the length and girth of his cock. She grabbed it and her hand would barely go all of the way around it. As she started to stroke him, he glanced at me to see if it was all right. When I just nodded my head, he laid back and his cock started getting harder and harder until finally you could tell he was like a rock, and pre-cum started to ooze out the end. My cock was also hard as a rock, but in a scaled down size compared to his, but that didn't matter to me, cause I was gonna see my wife fuck his big black cock. Finally I told her to go ahead and suck his cock. Obviously that was what she was waiting to hear, because she immediately laid across the bed and rested her head on his stomach. Then, lowering her mouth to his cock she kissed and licked the head a couple of times and then started trying to take more into her mouth. He glanced at me a couple of times, as if wondering if I were going to stop them. But when I remained silent, he focused his attention on my beautiful wife and what she was doing to his cock. At first, she could get the tip in, but she couldn't go down very far. I don't think it mattered a whole lot to him by the way he was moving his hips and moaning. It was very hot to watch my wife trying to stretch her lips around the head of his cock. After awhile she was able to take in a few inches, and the rest she just stroked with her hand. Soon his black cock was shining with my wife?s saliva and his cum. He must have started feeling bolder because he didn?t even look my way for approval before grabbing my wife?s head and starting to slowly fuck her mouth. I didn?t make a move, I just watched as this thick black cock pumped in and out of her pretty mouth. I walked over and started fingering her pussy and she started to moan around his cock, she was literally dripping wet. Then suddenly he stopped thrusting into her mouth and tensed up, I think he was doing his best not to cum, but I could see his black cock throbbing between my wife?s lips, and she just kept milking his cock with her mouth and making little sounds of approval. She told me later that a couple of small spurts had landed on her tongue. After his cock stopped throbbing, my wife pulled her mouth off his cock. I then told him I wanted to watch him fuck my wife. Upon hearing this, she then got on her back and spread her legs for him. That was so exciting to see her spread her legs for another guy in front of me, and a black guy to make it even more exciting. He got between her legs and positioned himself over her pussy. I must remind you that normally my wife is shy and not even that aggressive in bed, although she does have her moments. But the next thing she did turned me on more than I have ever been turned on. I saw her reach under and grab his cock, and start rubbing her clit and pussy with it, she was trying to work him into to her. The contrast between his black cock and her white pussy was an incredible turn on! Finally she had his cock wet enough and he started trying to ease it into her. He stroked just the head in and out of her pussy at first, giving her time to accommodate him. Soon I saw her grab him tightly and shove his cock into her as far as she could. In an almost reflex reaction, her legs came up to accommodate all of him and within just a few strokes he was bottoming out. She wasn't screaming, but was she was doing some serious moaning. It was at this point that I realized how much she was enjoying his cock, because she was grabbing his ass pulling him into her as deep as he could go. He must have sensed she wanted it hard, so he started really slamming his huge cock into her. After a few minutes, they switched positions. She got on top of him, and again as she straddled him, I could see her grab his cock, aim it at her pussy, and slowly lower herself down on it. We have discussed this position many times, because it is my favorite position for watching. She knew this and as she was fucking him, she would lean over him, holding her hard nipples to his mouth and hump the entire length of his cock. She was really putting on quite a show, and her back had a light sheen of sweat as she rode her new lover. Soon she started moving faster and faster as her orgasm started, which in turn set him off. It was an incredible turn on to watch her cum on his thick cock. My wife collapsed onto of him for a minute to catch her breath and then she rolled over, letting his wet cock slip out of her pussy and lay all the way across his thigh. They just lay there for a couple of minutes and I figured they were finished, but I was wrong. She was lying there looking like she was about to go to sleep, when without even asking for permission, he got up and straddled her chest. She didn?t react at all, just lay there with her eyes closed when he laid the head of his long wet cock across her mouth, painting her lips with cum. With her eyes still closed, my wife started to slowly lick the cum off of his cock. She must have liked it because after she had licked the head clean, she leaned forward and started sucking as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. As it was still semi soft, she was able to take in half of it and it didn?t take much of this treatment before his cock was back to its former glory. He eased another pillow under her head for a better angle, then using one arm on the headboard for balance, I watched as he started to fuck her mouth. He was really taking control of the situation and I think my wife was turned on by it. She began rolling one of her nipples between her fingers and rubbing her clit while he continued stroking his thick black cock in and out between her red lips. He really started getting into it, his ebony body covered in sweat. Her lips and the sides of her mouth were wet with cum as she continued moaning around is cock. Soon she was rubbing her clit faster and faster and moaning around his cock. I moved to the foot of the bed and noticed his cum was running out of her pussy and her hand was covered with it as she rubbed herself. I think she had an orgasm just from sucking him! After she calmed down, he pulled his cock out of my wife?s mouth leaving a trail of cum dangling her lips and his cock. I was going crazy and didn?t think I could just watch anymore, so I asked if I could join them. Her new lover surprised me by saying, ?You can join only if you do as your told?. At that point I was dying for relief and quickly nodded my head yes. ?Good, you can start by eating your wife?s pussy?. I couldn?t believe I was doing it but I hurriedly stripped and lied down on the bed, then my wife positioned herself over me in a 69 position, and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, and continued licking and sucking her sweet pussy, until I caught a glimpse of him coming up behind her, his long cock swinging halfway down his thigh. I don?t know why I did it, but on impulse, I reached up, grabbed his cock and rubbed the head between the lips of my wife?s pussy. He didn?t move at all until I reached up with my other hand and parted her lips. He then pushed forward while I guided his thick cock into my wife, I could feel it sliding in and out past my fingers as he started to pump himself into her. His cock really had her pussy stretched to the max and she was wet all the way to her thighs. While continuing to hold her lips open, I leaned up and started licking her clit as he fucked her. His big black cock only inches away from my tongue, he would pull almost all of the way out and I could see her lips stretched around his cock, then he would plunge back in. I could tell my wife was really loving it by the way she was moaning. He continued fucking her like this for about 10 minutes, getting his cock good and wet when he unexpectedly pulled out. My wife let out a disappointed little coo, and then a gasp of surprise as she felt him start to rub the head of his cock around her ass. I was really surprised when she did not try to stop him. We have always enjoyed anal sex but I was nothing compared to what he was about to give her. I really didn?t believe she would be able to take something that big, but I was soon watching the head disappear from sight. He really took his time, letting her get use to it, then he started to slowly fuck her. He reached around and started rubbing her hard nipples while continuing to fuck her with about half of his cock. She was rubbing her pussy against my mouth and making sounds I had never heard her make before! Then I almost came on myself when he slapped her on the ass and rammed his cock all the way in, and started telling her how he loved fucking that white ass. Then he would ask her questions like, ?How you like that black cock baby? You like your husband watching you suck a black cock baby? Every question ending with a slap on the ass. She was going crazy, he had hold of her hips and was really slamming into her, and rocking her sweaty body across mine. She finally laid her head in my lap and grabbed my hips to try to steady herself and keep her ass in the air for him. The sounds were incredible, his body slapping against hers while her screams filled the room. I could not believe this was actually happening, my otherwise shy wife, in a 69 with me and whimpering and moaning with a huge black cock up her ass. It was like she was having one long, continuous orgasm. Soon he tensed up and roared and I knew he was filling my wife?s ass with cum. My wife came with him, moaning loudly and really bucking and humping against him, and rubbing her soaked pussy all over my face in the process. Everyone became still for a minute, then backed up, pulling his long cock from her ass. My wife just rolled over, seemingly in total ecstasy. I on the other hand had yet to cum. I think our friend sensed that we needed a moment alone and moved off the bed to a chair across the room. I practically jumped between my wife?s legs and sunk my cock into her wet pussy. I could tell right away her pussy was stretched more than I had ever felt. And that it was a strange cock that had just stretched her pussy sent me over the edge and I was soon emptying myself into her and within minutes, fast asleep. I don?t know how long I slept, but when I woke up I heard the shower running and realized I was alone. The bathroom door was cracked and I could see their reflection in the bathroom mirror as they soaped each other?s bodies. Once they were finished and were drying each other off, she took his cock in her hand as if to stroke it one last time, and it responded immediately. Seeing this, she went to her knees and started giving him a real world class blow job. He just stood there leaning against the counter while my wife sucked his cock. And sensing what she wanted, he let himself go and started to cum in her mouth. She held onto his thrusting cock never missing a drop, and once he was finished, she gently licked and sucked his cock until it started to soften. I quickly crept back to bed and pretended I was asleep. Soon I heard the rustling of cloths and a few whispers, my wife sliding into bed, and he was gone. I never told her what I saw in the bathroom... and she never told. We have done this about a dozen times in the last several years, but only this once with the black guy. 14615 1.92/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment