Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Perfect Payback

PERFECT PAYBACK By KyenEs I was pretty sure my wife was seeing another man even before we got married. The thing is, we?d been dating five years. I didn?t want to believe the evidence and, lastly, I honestly thought that, even if it was true, she would stop after the wedding. I was wrong. My wife is a vivacious, energetic and attractive woman of 26. Although her hair is brown she colors it a dark blonde. Her green eyes have a vixen-like attraction and she was just an all around cutie. Of course, she had a nice body to go along with her attractive features; 36B-cup, 25-inch waist and 36-inch hips, her boobs are sexy, well-shaped pears with soft pink nipples. Without a doubt, every guy who ever saw Paige remarked that from the waist up she was probably an 8 ? on a scale of 10 but from the waist down she was a definite ?10?. Her ass was round and sexy and she had wonderfully shaped, smooth thighs. For myself, one of her nicest features was a full, neatly trimmed but dense bush of brown hair over a full-lipped, sweet pussy. The problem was, however, another guy was getting her pussy three times as much as me. His name was James ? ?Jack? and he was a big, athletic man with an engaging personality although he smiled and laughed too much and although he was considered good looking by all the other women in the workplace, I never saw him as ?handsome? plus, he was already married. I suspected Paige had an interest in him from the outset. Her sister once told me that Paige had confided to her that there was a guy at work she thought ?sexy? and wondered how she might get his attention. It didn?t take long, however. Paige obviously let Jack know she was available, if not for anything lifelong than for as long as they could make it and keep it secret. I had to grudgingly admire their plan. As soon as Paige and I were married, she began suggesting we go out with Jack and his wife Theresa. Since I still lacked hard evidence Paige and Jack were fucking I decided to go along with things and see where they led. I agreed we should socialize with them; Jack and Paige worked together, I had my own office and Theresa was working towards a graduate degree as a social worker. I wondered how we?d all fare. Theresa was certainly no centerfold but she was definitely not unattractive either. A brunette with big brown eyes, she had a more buxom body than Paige ? big tits, nice round, prominent ass, nice legs and, to my surprise, a rather strong will. My initial impression was that she suspected Jack fucked other women ? most likely from the workplace ? and she was as curious about Paige as I was about Jack. But from the outset the four of us got along well, going to dinner together, making short day trips and, all the while I couldn?t mistake the glances between Jack and my wife. Whether Theresa picked up on them or not I wasn?t sure. Within a few months of getting married the signs began to pile up. Paige would come home from work later and later, she?d be exhausted and fall asleep on the couch right after dinner. When I?d try to initiate sex Paige, who had always had a voracious sexual appetite and had a suspicious reputation as an ?easy lay?, would protest she was too tired and ask if I?d be okay with her jerking me off. I?m not stupid and I knew such an attitude wasn?t normal despite my wife?s protests that she was just not ?into? sex as she had been. But when I discovered her going to work without a bra and no panties under her slacks ? after she?d told me ??some of us from work are going out later for drinks? I didn?t need a billboard sign telling me Jack was fucking my wife. Another interesting circumstance arose. Paige had let it be known for years she wanted a big family. However, she discovered that an inflammation of her tubes made pregnancy questionable so she never involved herself with birth control. As I continued adding the evidence something else struck me ? Paige was more and more suggestive of jerking me off rather than fucking ? although a couple times a month she?d lay back, spread those luscious thighs and fuck ? usually me doing the work as she relaxed. She loved me eating her, however and never passed up a chance to get my face between her legs. She also didn?t mind if I finger fucked her or even used a dildo at times but as far as fucking me was concerned, Paige said that the cum was just ?yucky?. Even those times we did fuck, as soon as I withdrew Paige was in the bathroom cleaning herself. And I know you?re asking, Wow, why did you put up with that? Just remember, I write this with hindsight. At the time it was frustrating sexually but Paige was also fun to be with and I loved her. At times Jack would call the house on the pretext of business and I?d hear Paige talking softly, giggling and a pause and she?d say, ?I do too? leading me to think the talk was romantic. I never found cum-stained panties or smelled sex on Paige but I knew she was being fucked. One afternoon her sister came to the house unexpectedly and Paige came to the door in a pair of panties and buttoning her blouse (no bra); her hair slightly disheveled. Her sister had also seen Jack?s car in the driveway moments before. I knew what it all meant but, as many of you husbands can attest, I was turned on by the imagery of Jack fucking Paige. I think if Paige had enticed me properly and said she wanted to fuck Jack, would it be okay ? I am pretty sure I would?ve agreed. But what got to me was the way she denied everything, not even admitting she was hot for him. And in time I was convinced she wanted him to get her pregnant. How? Simple ? she wasn?t using birth control, she was with him under very suspicious circumstances and her sister once asked her what Paige might name a baby if she ever had one and my wife, without even looking at me, reeled off several names with one thing in common ? all had the same initials as Jack, each name would have had ?Jack? as a variant of the name and I think Paige was cunning enough to get pregnant by him and convince me it was mine. Things became more apparent. At a banquet given by my firm, we took Jack and Theresa as guests. Drinks flowed endlessly, conversation got suggestive and finally, on the way home, Jack and Paige ended up together in the front seat of the car while Theresa and I sat in the back. I think that is when things began clicking everywhere. As we sat together, I felt Theresa slide her hand to my thigh and I put my hand atop hers. Our fingers entwined. I knew she had been drinking but that just lowered her inhibition so I was pleasantly surprised when she laid her head on my shoulder and turned slightly so those big tits were strategically pressed against me. Effortlessly she began tracing her fingertips over my arm and I looked down and saw her big dark eyes looking up at me. If we?d been alone I would have kissed her; instead, when she saw me looking, she squeezed my hand and subtly licked her lips. Her gaze shifted to the front seat where Paige and Jack were sitting tightly together and when I looked back at Theresa she gave me the faintest sign of a wink and shifted again so her body was directly against me. I admit my dick got hard. I feared Theresa would feel it and I?d be in an embarrassing spot. The thing is, she did feel it and without fanfare, casually brushed her hand over it, lingering there long enough to let me know she knew. Nothing happened that night but not because it wasn?t designed. The next day Paige playfully joked about my ?girlfriend? Theresa and asked what we did in the back seat. At that moment I knew Paige had arranged things. If she and Jack could get Theresa and I to do something ? anything ? it would make it much easier for them to do their thing. I didn?t know if Theresa got the same treatment from Jack or not but the next weekend I found myself with Theresa taking a tour of a museum ? convenient for Paige and Jack since they were working together that day. I enjoyed the time with Theresa and as we drove home her hand moved to my leg again and we ended up holding hands. As a mater of fact, when I took her hand in mine she immediately moved closer to me in the seat. Nothing was ever said between us ? it was becoming a somewhat erotic exchange of body language and touching. When we got to her house (hers and Jack?s) I walked her to the door and she invited me inside for a drink. I stepped inside but told Theresa I couldn?t stay. She smiled and nodded and just as I turned to leave, she whispered my name and leaned forward to kiss me. It was a brief kiss but both of us had managed to quickly put the tip of our tongues against the other. She smiled at me again, ?That was nice,? she said, ?Thanks?. I realized that her smile was one of sadness. Precisely one week later, midmorning on Saturday, I heard a ferocious pounding on the front door. Paige was working and I couldn?t think of anyone who?d be banging the door that way so you can imagine how surprised I was to see Theresa outside. I let her in and she walked past my very fast, a bundle of papers in her hand. She stormed into the den as I followed and when she threw the papers on the coffee table she turned to me with an intense glare on her face. I had been surprised by her presence at the door but settled down as we went to the den. Even with a surprise visit, I found myself looking at the woman. She wore a pullover sweater with a deep neckline and her heavy breasts gave a lot of generous cleavage, plus, she wasn?t wearing a bra. Her hair, long and brunette, was windblown but with that wild look she came across as rather sensuous. ?What?s the matter?? I asked her and Theresa pointed to the papers on the coffee table. ?Look at them,? she said in a sharp, icy voice. I picked up some of the papers and scanned them, my heart racing as I did. They were ?love letters? between Paige and Jack. Numerous references were made to how hot their fucking was and how Paige loved sucking John and how neither of them could stand being in bed with their spouses and counted the minutes until the could ?make love? again. In one note Jack told Paige he was intentionally avoiding sex with Theresa so he had ?gallons of sperm? to give her. Paige wrote to Jack that she was keeping a rigid schedule of her ovulating so when she went into ?heat? as she said it, she could give Jack her egg and carry his baby. What hit me strongest (and probably Theresa too) was the note Paige wrote in swirling cursive handwriting that she wanted to give Jack ALL his babies and wanted to be the only woman he ?made love to?. I looked at Theresa. ?What the hell is this?? She had her hands on her hips, dark eyes burning intensely. ?We both know what?s been going on,? her voice was sharp but had a rich, sensual ring to it. ?I suspected it from the start,? Theresa continued, ?Jack thinks he needs to fuck every woman he works with and your wife,? she said without hint of apology, ? decided she wanted to start fucking him the first time they met!? Her big boobs were rising and falling in anger and her nipples were hard (and big) poking against the front of the sweater. ?I suspected it too, Theresa,? I said, reflecting back on all the evidence. Her eyes narrowed, ?You know what they?re doing right now, don?t you?? I gave her a blank look. ?Working?? I replied. Theresa reached to pull another piece of paper from the batch. ?They?re working alright,? she spat, ?They?re working on their little project!? The note she handed me was in Paige?s handwriting highlighting the days she was most fertile. Under the day?s date was tiny handwriting ?Today we make our baby!? My heart fell. Theresa?s voice became soft, ?You know, your wife was cutting you off because she wanted to give her ass to Jack,? she paused and took a deep, emotional breath, ?and Jack has been telling me he is just too tired, his back hurts, anything?even when I beg him to screw me.? I suddenly understood why Theresa?s smile always seemed sad. I put my arm around her, scenting her perfume. I held her to me, Theresa?s hair smelled like fresh flowers. I felt Theresa?s arms go around me and we stood like that for several moments. ?What are we gonna do?? I asked aloud. Theresa?s arms tightened around me, she lifted her head to look up into my face, those big brown eyes wide and with a hint of shyness. ?Do you?do you wanna do it?? her soft voice was almost child-like. She gently pressed her abdomen against me. ?Now?? I asked and she grinned and nodded. ?Where?? she had taken me by surprise. ?Here,? Theresa giggled, ?in your bedroom?on her side of the bed. We began giggling like kids and, holding her hand, I led the way on the stairs. Beside the bed we began kissing ? deeply. Theresa?s mouth opened wide to take my tongue and she sucked it, pushing her own into my mouth. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss, pent up lust and desire exploding. Her hands were on my pants, undressing me. We broke our kiss long enough for me to lift her sweater over her head. Those big, heavy tits wobbled free and when my shirt was off I felt the big nipples on my chest. ?Fuck me,? Theresa hissed, pushing my pants down, taking my cock from my shorts. ?Oh shit,? she giggled and covered her mouth with her hand, ?You?re a lot bigger than Jack!? Excited at getting a bigger cock and aroused at being able to expend our pent up sexual energy, we began kissing again, this time our hands fondling, feeling and caressing. Theresa?s tits were heavy, in my hands they felt soft and smooth and I lowered my head to suck hard, hearing Theresa purr contentedly. ?Mmm, yes,? she murmured, lifting my head. ?Let me suck it,? she sat back on the bed, her hands on my waist and opened her mouth. My dick was surrounded my warm wetness. Her hands went to my cock and balls, her head bobbing and tits swaying. I closed my eyes, put my hands on her head and felt the woman suck me. Deep wet sounds came from her throat and she cradled my balls, pumped my cock, rubbed the head over her face. ?Fuck me,? she whispered loudly. I helped Theresa slid her jeans off and she lifted her hips to remove her panties. Laying back on the bed she spread her legs. I took a moment to gaze at her. Between her thighs was a dense, thick curly bush. Her cunt hair was trimmed at the sides but it was still a thick, curly growth of dark hair. Looking at me thru narrowed eyes, Theresa ran her hands along the inside of her thighs, caressing her cunt. ?Give me that big cock,? she said. Her hands felt it, stroked it and squeezed it. Our tongues swirled in each other?s mouth and Theresa was whimpering and moaning softly. ?I want it so bad,? she hissed, her hips now rolling. ?Promise me you?ll fuck me?promise you?ll make my pussy feel so good?? We kissed again and I got between her spread legs. My own hands couldn?t stop feeling her tits and as Theresa guided my cock to her hole, she looked at me sharply. ?Paige isn?t the only one who?s fertile today,? she grinned. As I slid into her warm, silky cunt, Theresa had her arms around me, hips gyrating, ass churning on the bed, her mouth devouring me, licking me, kissing me. ?Keep fucking me,? she gasped, her head jerking. ?Promise you?ll always fuck me?I?ll give you all the pussy you?ll ever want. Be my stud, my fuck partner?let me take care of you,? she was whimpering, gasping, mumbling, her head was tossing back and forth as we fucked. My cock moved easily in and out of her, pussy juice made my balls wet. ?Do?you?want?me?pregnant?? she grunted in time with my fucking. She stared into my eyes, ?Do you?? I leaned down and ran my tongue thru her mouth. ?Yes,? spoke into her ear, ?I do. I want to make you pregnant and keep you that way if you want?. Theresa grabbed me and held me tight. Her cunt hair rubbed against me and I felt her trembling, her breathing faster. ?Fuck?fuck?fuck,? she gasped, ?Cum?in?me?. I slid my hands to her plump ass cheeks and drove deep. Theresa gasped and squealed loudly, ?Ohh yesss!? and I felt as though the head of my dick had come off. Sperm squirted from my cock, thick, rich strings of sperm splattered the walls of Theresa?s heaving cunt, jets of semen pulsed deeply into her hole, running out from around her engorged cunt lips, trickling down the crack of her churning ass. Her humping hips made my dick squish in her cunt from the mass of seed I had pumped into the cunt. Theresa continued to fuck on my dick, her body writhing, tits wobbling on her chest. I thought I had unloaded a quart of semen into the woman. The incredible irony of the entire situation was that Theresa got pregnant and Paige didn?t. Eighteen months later Theresa was pregnant again and three months ago she delivered her third baby. Paige has yet to get knocked up and looks at Theresa with intense jealousy. I am not sure what Jack and Paige will do; Theresa tells me she only allows John in her after she?s found out I got her pregnant again. Jack thinks he is potent and Paige cannot understand why Jack gets his wife pregnant but cannot give Paige his baby ? a depressing fact to my wife since she said she?d give Jack all his babies and not Theresa! Of course, Theresa and I share a wink and knowing smile. If things remain the same we know she?ll have another swollen, heavy belly in a few more months. We look at Jack and Paige and have to laugh. It?s the perfect payback. 5323 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment