Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pick-Up Truck

PICK-UP TRUCK by Rita I had an interesting experience the other day. My husband took my car to work because his was in the shop to be repaired. I normally don't drive his Blazer, but I needed to go shopping for a wedding gift for his sister that is getting married so I decided to take it. It really is high. Well, anyway I climbed up into it (he says he likes to watch me get in with a short dress on) and started it up. I was wearing a short denim skirt and a pullover sweater...nothing too sexy. The place I had in mind was across town, so I pulled onto the freeway and tuned my radio for some good music. I-240 is three lanes wide through town and I was in the center lane. There wasn't too much traffic, which made me happy, as I wasn't real comfortable driving his pickup anyway. From the high elevation I was at I noticed, I could see easily into the cars that were on my left side. I really wasn't paying much attention, but I happened to notice when I was passing a small sports car (I don't know what kind it was), the guy in it had several adult magazines next to him. The guy looked up as I was looking down and smiled at me. He knew I was checking out his mags. I smiled back at him and sped up a little and pulled ahead of him. I was a little embarrassed about it. (don't know why) Pretty soon I noticed he was gaining on me and getting along side me again. As he pulled along side I looked down again and WOW, he had his pants down to his knees and his cock in his hand. Next to him he had one of the magazines opened up to a nude female picture. She was spread wide and pulling her pussy lips apart. He stayed along side me and with one hand was stroking his cock and playing with his balls. He kept looking up to see if I was still watching. I was!!! I love to watch a man masturbate, and this little show was getting me a little warm. I felt real safe because of the fact that we were in two different vehicles driving down the freeway. The next time he looked at me I eroticly licked my lips slowly circling my tongue around them. He was really beating away. Then I took one hand and pretended I was sucking on a cock as he watched. This was getting too much. I grabbed my purse and retrieved a small vibrating dildo I keep in it for "emergencies" . I hiked my short skirt up and spread my legs as wide as I could and still drive. Then I switched my little dildo on and pulled my seethru panties to the side as I slid it in my wet pussy. God, it felt good as I watched him stroking. He then pointed to the picture of the nude woman. He put his finger on her tits and then pointed at me. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell me at first, but then he took and pulled up his shirt and pointed at his tits, then at me. He wanted me to show him my tits. Well, I figured I'd never see this guy again anyway, so why not. I took one hand and pulled the front of my sweater up over my braless tits. I raised up a little in the seat to make sure he got a good view of them. As I started to push one up to my mouth and lick my nipple he shot his cum all over his car. It was on the magazine, his steering wheel, clothes and all over. Almost immediately he started slowing down and dropping back. I think he was having a hard time driving. Just as I let my sweater drop and was still sitting there with my skirt up and a dildo in my pussy, a horn blew and scared the hell out of me. It was a 18 wheeler truck. It was right beside me on my other side and must have seen everything I was doing. I hadn't even noticed in all the excitement. In it was a guy driving and a cute female both looking at me out the drivers window. I must have turned 10 shades of red as I quickly pulled my skirt back down leaving the dildo in place. They exited at the next exit and I was glad they did. They blew the horn and waved as they pulled off. Thinking about what they had just seen and what I had just seen had me so horny as soon as I got to the mall parking lot I finished what I had started with my little dildo.....aaaahhhh Love, Rita 6007 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment