Sunday, November 25, 2012

SiS Humiliation

SiS HUMILIATION My name is Tom and this is the third story I have sent into the darkwanderer site. To be blunt I have a small penis and my wife likes to playfully humiliate it's size. I for the most part enjoy it. She also goes to a local male strip bar where she can check out the goods before having what she calls big dick sex with them. Often I get to participate. Her sister was visiting from out of town and spending a few days with us. Her sister I would best describe as funny and energetic and a bit sarcastic. It was a Saturday morning when I came down for my morning coffee and they were already drinking coffee and eating breakfast and obviously had been talking. Both were smiling and said good morning to me. That quickly was followed by my wife asking "so how is my little man this morning"?. I couldn't believe she told her own sister about my shortcomings! I played it cool, played dumb, drank my cup of coffee and headed outside to do some yard work. I had promised that after my yard work I would go to Walmart with them. Both of them came out to check my progress and my wife blurted out "Tom lets get going - move your little dick!" They both chuckled and I finished up and got ready to go. I gave her a disapproving look and hoped she would stop it. When we pulled into the parking lot she said "park here". I said "honey don't you see the handicapped sign"? She said w-e-l-l you're handicapped...then a long pause? sexually. They both started to chuckle and I was both humiliated and yet excited and could feel a full 4 inch hard-on developing. I adjusted it (both noticed) and went into the store with them. I got done shopping early and told them I'd meet them in the car. When they came out her sister asked if the just purchased larger sized condoms were for me? WoW - she must know about our lifestyle. Before I could answer she said "not what I hear". Frankly they were starting to cross the line and then she asked "when we get home can I see it?" I thought to myself, hey she's hot, the cats out of the bag, and maybe I could get off. I said "what the hell? sure". When we got home she actually started to feel it though my pants while my wife was kissing me. She said "wow it's so hard and it feels soooo small - can I see it"? When she pulled it out I think she was honestly still surprised. She said "it's so cute!" She also added that "it really was the smallest one she had ever seen and it was the size of a boys".That last remark pushed me over the edge and I came quickly. I wish I could have lasted longer because the comments were great but I came within 60 seconds. Both were disappointed and my wife said wait till tonight when you can see "real dicks". Before they left for the club her sister in a serious note said " Tom, I hope I didn't upset you. You seemed to like it and it was fun. Remember size isn't everything in a long term relationship, love and trust is". You're a great guy, a good father and husband. I promise I won't tell anyone about your tiny penis - It will be our little secret". She patted me on the shoulder and gave me a hug. On that nice note they left. They didn't come home till 4am and she left late morning. My wife said "they had a great time and sis loved looking at all the big bouncing boners". She said one guy there we needed to meet for a evening. A tall good looking black man with an incredible 11 or 12 inch erection. I'll tell you about that at a later date. Tommy 13233 1.48/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment