Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sally's Holiday pt. 4

Later on that morning, Sally said she wanted to go shopping, I groaned, saying that I would rather not. She sidled up to me saying that we could have a little fun while we were out. I looked inquisitively and she said that she would wear something sex and we could do a bit of flashing. Now she had my attention, we had done this a ew times before and I just loved the reaction it got from other guys. I had readily agreed, so she went and changed and we headed out. She had put on some seamed stockings, black underwear, a short skirt and a gray lace top with a scooped neck. Her bra was clearly visible, as was the curve of her full breasts and cleavage. The outfit was finished off with a pair of stiletto heeled shoes. We headed into town, as we trawled through the shops I was fascinated to watch the reaction on the other shoppers, particularly the guys. Many of them openly eyed my wife as she walked by and the look on the faces of those who saw her from behind was generally a picture to behold. After some while she suggested we get a coffee, so we found a street cafe and picked a table at the front. We took our seats and Sally crossed her legs, adjusting her skirt to ensure that her stocking top was visible. We both watched surreptitiously as people walked by; some, particularly those in the company of their wives, taking furtive glances while others openly stared. It was not long before we noticed a young guy pass a couple of times. He eventually took a seat a couple of tables away where he could take in more of the view. After awhile, a group of people came and sat at the next table, disrupting the guy?s view; the look of disappointment on his face was evident. As he got up to leave he couldn?t resist one last look and we both smiled at him. He looked a little sheepish but gave an embarrassed smile back, then headed off into the street. Sally and I both laughed and she asked if I was OK. I told her that this was really fun, and I was getting quite turned on; she confessed to enjoying it too. We stayed a little longer then she leant over and said that all this was getting her excited, she was starting to feel horny and perhaps we should go home so I could take advantage of the situation. We gathered up our things and headed for the car. On the way home we discussed the experience and we both agreed it had been a turn on, so we decided that it was something we would definitely repeat soon. Then she began to relate the next episode of her holiday story. The girls had met up after breakfast and headed off to the pool. Mano had made a point of checking on them, bringing some drinks. They had thanked him for a great party and the conversation had been laced with innuendo and double entendres. They spent another morning in the sun. In the afternoon they had headed into town and were sat in a bar chatting. The previous evening had come up again and also the three guys, who would be back from their trip that evening. Tanya had suggested that as the next night would be the last for the guys, they should give them a ?last night to remember? and as they chatted they began to form a plan for the next evening. Nothing would be said about it tonight, as it all hinged on it being a surprise. We arrived home and she led me to the bedroom, we practically tore each other?s clothes off and got onto the bed. She still had on her stockings and shoes, though and pushed me down onto my back. Straddling my shoulders, she pushed her pussy onto my face. ?Fuck, I am so horny! Lick my cunt and make me cum.? She instructed. I did as she asked as she began again. ?I will keep this down to essentials, as you are clearly very turned on, besides, there isn?t a great deal to tell and I have another instalment for you later, which will be much more exciting!? I stopped licking long enough to say that was just as well, as I doubted that I would last that long, given my aroused state. They had met the guys in the usual bar and had a couple of drinks before moving to the night club. Finally, they had gone back to the hotel. On the way she had told Roy that she wanted him to be ?a little rougher? with her tonight, telling him that she wanted him to pinch and suck her nipples and clit hard, also that he could spank her a little while they fucked. He was unsure at first, but she reassured him that she would let him know if he went too far and that she was sure they would both enjoy it. She said that she had also told him to talk dirty to her, to call her his white whore or bitch and treat her like it, telling her in graphic terms what he wanted her to do to him and what he would do to her. When they arrived at her room, she had Roy strip her. She had then slowly undressed him, kissing and sucking various parts of his body as she went. She was soon on her knees with his cock in her mouth, she forced as much in as she could. He had said ?Yeah that?s it bitch, suck my cock like the little white slut you are.? She moaned her approval and he grabbed a handful of her hair, forcing her head onto him. ?That?s it bitch, I?m gonna fuck your mouth.? Pulling her head onto his cock, he began to push his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper, almost making her gag. Then he withdrew, slapping his cock her face and saying ?That?s it, bitch, take this big black cock in your white whore mouth.? She continued to encourage him, saying ?Oh fuck, yeah, treat me like your personal slut.? She then asked him to fuck her telling him that she wanted to feel his beautiful big black cock fill her cunt. He laid her on her back and grabbed one of her tits, pinching the nipple saying ?You want it, you gotta beg for it, like the little white slut you are. She had then said ?Oh yeah, please fuck me, my big black stallion, let me feel that beautiful big cock in me, come on and fill my slut cunt!? He had pushed his cock into her and began pounding away, still pinching her nipple as he pumped. ?That?s it bitch, you like to feel my big black balls banging against your cute white arse, don?t you?? He had asked. She responded with a loud squeal and came in a torrent, coating their thighs in her love juices. Lost in the story now, Sally was close to reaching a climax, so I sucked harder on her clit, pushing two fingers deep into her cunt, stroking her swollen g-spot. ?Oh fuck, yeah baby! Ooooohhh! Don?t stop...Fuck...Yeah...Ahhhh!? She practically screamed as she released a shower of girlie cum onto my face, I could feel it trickling down my neck and shoulders, as I licked and sucked to get as much of her nectar as I could. She moved down and rubbed her wet pussy on my cock, then embedded it into herself. Leaning forward, she licked my face, then our lips met and she pushed her tongue into my mouth, so that I could suck her love juice off of it. She continued telling the story as she began to move up and down on my cock. After she had cum, she had pulled Roy to her and kissed him deeply, their tongues entwining. Then she said ?Please fuck me doggy fashion, I want to feel all of that lovely black cock in my cunt.? Roy had flipped her over and sunk himself into her; she had put a hand between her legs and stroked his balls as he fucked her. Roy pumped harder and gave her arse a few playful slaps. Sally soon began to moan again and slipped two fingers into her cunt, frigging herself as Roy fucked her. ?That?s it Bitch, bring yourself off again, squirt that girlie cum on your hand, then I?m gonna watch as you lick it all off!? Sally totally lost in the moment, and came again, coating her hand in her sticky cum. Roy pulled his cock out and flipped her over again, he told her to lick her hand. She pushed her fingers into her mouth and began sucking and licking them, while Roy wanked himself. He pulled her up and slapped his cock on her face again, saying ?That looks really good, black on white, just what little white whore faces were made for, contrasting against big black cocks. It?s time for you to taste my cum now, so suck my cock, bitch.? He pulled her head onto him and began fucking her mouth again. She grabbed his balls and massaged them as her other hand rubbed up and down his thick shaft. She soon had him moaning and, pulling back, she begged him to cum on her face. He obliged, taking hold of his cock and wanking himself, while she tipped her head back and opened her mouth. After a few moments Roy shot lines of warm jizz across her face and onto her tongue. Then she clamped her mouth around him sucking and licking his cock clean, after which she scooped up his cum from her face and licked it from her fingers. By this time Sally was bouncing up and down on my cock faster and faster, I was moaning and encouraging her, when suddenly I let out a grunt and shot my cum deep into her. She clamped her pussy lips tight around my cock, as if draining every last drop, then climbed off and moved down the bed. Lowering her head onto my cock, she sucked and licked it clean, then moved back up and planted a kiss on my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She told me that they had fucked again before falling asleep, then again in the shower when they got up. He had left to spend the day with the other guys and Sally had met the girls for breakfast. We lay together for some time and then I said ?I was thinking about earlier. Suppose someone had approached us and made some comment?? ?Like what?? ?Oh, I dunno, maybe that they liked what they could see.? I said. She slipped her hand down onto my flaccid cock and began stroking it and said ?Hmm. I guess it would depend on what was said and what the individual was like. I suppose we could ask them to join us and see where it led.? ?Mmmm, sounds interesting. Let?s suppose he was brave enough to say he?d like to see more?? ?We could offer him the opportunity. If that is what you?d like to do? I thought about it for a moment, then realised that my cock was answering for me. ?It looks like the answer is in your hand!? I responded and Sally laughed, giving my cock a playful squeeze. ?I guess there is only one way to find out.? ?You?ll have to wait, though. I have a bit more to tell about my holiday and another video for you to see before we do anything else.? Sally concluded. We got off the bed and went to the kitchen to eat. We discussed the subject further over lunch. ?It?s funny,? Sally said ?on the way home, I was thinking about it too. It turned me on to be on display like that and to have your approval. I wondered whether you might want to go further. I thought we could do something like that to find a guy to come home and fuck me, while you watch. Would you like that?? ?Same answer; it would depend on the guy. Maybe someone like the guy who made a few passes before taking a seat?? I asked. ?Mmmm, yeah, he was rather cute.? Sally said with a giggle. Well, to answer the question: Yes, after all these stories and the pics and vids you?ve shown me, I think I would love to see some live action.? I replied. ?Oooh, goody!? Sally responded. ?We could have great fun.? Sally spent most of the afternoon in the study, putting the finishing touches to what else she had for me to see. Then we got ready to go out for dinner. 13659 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment