Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tina's Task

TINA'S TASK By Janet S. The adventure I?m about to share wasn?t a unique one; it?s one you?ve read before but I did it for 2 reasons. First I loved doing it because it involved shopping- for shoes no less- one of my favorite things to do but more importantly was who I did it for! You see, I?ve often done things for men and enjoyed everything about it but this time I did it at the request of a woman that totally beguiled me. Tina?s a beautiful, sexy Italian woman that totally captivated me and gave me a task I simply could not refuse. And so I did it more than willingly and found it very, very exciting. To prepare, I had to go out shopping for a special piece of lingerie. I located a fine pair of beige, sheer bikini panties. Everything else I had! As the time neared I became almost uncontrollably excited. That afternoon I bathed and shaved and then put on my beige lace garter and special panties followed by a pair of sheer nude stockings, beige satin blouse and a wrap around brown short skirt. Per Tina?s instructions, I was not permitted to wear a bra and I was to leave the blouse undone 4 or 5 buttons. That left it undone below my sternum almost to my navel. The skirt wasn?t particularly short, but, because it was a wrap, slid open when to mid thigh when I sat down. I slipped on my UGG boots and, because of the weather donned a raincoat and headed off. My assignment was to find a shoe store. Shoes are a hobby of mine and so shopping for them is a pleasure. In London, there are a number of old service, exclusive shoppes that take the time to fit you and offer a wide selection. I decided that I simply needed a pair of sexy beige heels to set-off my outfit. I window shopped 3 or 4 stores looking not only for a suitable pair but also looking for the right, ?salesperson.? Nothing is sexier than a well built black man, nattily attired and with an English accent- add a nice cologne and I?d follow him anywhere and do anything he asked. By luck I found him at one of the stores. I wondered around looking at different styles until he was free and then I approached him and asked him if he could fit me. When he said he was free, I removed my coat and sat down offering him my foot. He sat before me and slipped off my boot; I assisted by spreading my legs a bit and it was evident he enjoyed the view. He also didn?t mind looking at my chest and could plainly see my erect nipples poking through. Purposely I asked for a smaller size and so without fitting me, he procured the ones from the back. It took a little effort to slide them on. I walked a few steps before declaring they were too tight and asked him to measure. Before he did, I bent over and showed him where they were binding; in so doing he got an excellent view of my tits. He did nothing to disguise his pleasure and smiled unabashedly at them. That really excited me! He was not shy or bashful at all and I find bold men stimulate me instantly! With the second fitting, I believe we both took the opportunity to show more leg and in particular, a clearer view of my panty clad pussy. I tried on 3 or 4 different pair and, with each one gave him a clearer wider view of my valley. With each pair, he spent a little more time appreciating the view and talking about the pros and cons of the shoes. By the time I narrowed the selection down, I was dripping. Unfortunately I had to tell him I didn?t want to purchase them right now and wanted to look further. He was crestfallen but I had my orders. I asked him what time he finished work and said I?d be back before he left for the day. I don?t think he believed me but I do think he enjoyed the fitting! Now that I had learned what time I had to return, I did a bit more shopping planning the afternoon to return 15 minutes before my black hulk got off work. There was, as required, a small wardrobe change- my pretty panties were removed! When I returned, he noticed me immediately greeting my with a broad toothy smile that instantly excited me. I immediately asked to try on the pair again. This time, when he took off my boots, I placed my stocking-clad foot on his thigh. That gesture didn?t go unnoticed; he made sure to part my legs a bit more and smiled even more broadly when he saw my naked pussy. He even commented on that fact that he enjoyed seeing me that way. With that, he parted my legs and held them open with both hands as he carefully looked at my pussy. Now that was exciting; sitting there fully exposed with a gorgeous man looking up at my cunt! Now the shoes were terribly expensive so I told him I couldn?t purchase them. Again he was dejected and asked if I would reconsider. I took the initiative and said I?d buy them if he joined me for a drink. Soon my credit card was in his hands and I hoped I?d be there soon too. As he processed the sale, we made plans to meet at a nearby pub. I was afraid he would not show as he had earned his commission yet I would not be disappointed as I had a great pair of shoes! So I was even more pleased when he showed up directly at the time he had suggested. He wasted no time in turning his attention to my blouse, or should I say my tits. Even though they are small, he admired them and asked me to open them a bit more and then a little more. By the time our pints came, both breasts were obvious to anyone walking by. This clearly excited him as much as it did me. Our conversation became more sexual and he occasionally tweaked my nipples arousing me further until I invited him to accompany me to a hotel room nearby. (This was turning into an expensive afternoon!) The rain had stopped thus encouraging him to keep my coat open as we walked. He signed the register but first made sure my tits were in view of the clerk making it obvious I was there to be fucked. In the elevator, he kissed me, fondling my tits. Boy could he kiss! His lips were full and soft, his tongue gently sucked and licked wetting my mouth which opened as he desired. As he kissed me, I succumbed to him completely. Once in the room, he gathered me in his arms and kissed my passionately. His great thick tongue filled my mouth and his saliva slid down my broad throat heightening my passion further. I sucked in his great tongue attempting to take all of him in me as his hands brusquely grabbed, squeezed and pulled my tits. My blouse and skirt fell to the floor. We kissed again as his hand cupped my pussy. I felt as if he lifted me from the floor as his middle finger invaded my vagina. I still don?t know how I ended up splayed on the bed but remember him offering me his finger coated with my sex. He then stood back and slowly and carefully undressed carefully folding his shirt, trousers and underclothes. His body was magnificent. His skin was a pure, even colored dark chocolate. His muscles were taut, not overly developed or especially hard but solid, smooth and powerful. I was allowed to caress his cock as he fingered and fondled my breasts and pussy. His cock was perfect. Now I know I?m making him seem unreal but he was, in all honesty the most handsome perfect man, black or white I have even met, including my husband. His cock grew in my hand to powerful proportions, strong, black and hard. He smiled down at me as he moved between my stocking clad legs placing them over his shoulders. He positioned his thick sturdy cock at the opening of my vagina and in one slow steady solid push entered me completely. His arms held him up as he looked at my eyes and fucked me. His hips rotated and moved in measured strokes in and out of me pleasuring me with every move. Deeply he plunged into my until his sparse, coarse pubic hair rubbed against my clitoris until I came in a deep, strong sweeping orgasm. He never stopped his energetic pumping as I came and when I stopped he increased the speed and depth of his plunges. He now fucked me hard, then harder, then faster until he unloaded his seed well into my vagina giving me my second orgasm of the afternoon. He stayed in me quite a while, hard still before slowly withdrawing. He then sat on the couch and beckoned me to join him. We were soon kissing wetly until he started to push my head down. I groaned in pleasure as my mouth took in his semi hard cock. I relished my flavor and that of his semen on my tongue as I sucked him lovingly. His hand held my head down unnecessarily as I sucked and licked his splendid manhood to full measure. He never allowed me to remove my mouth from his member but did allow me the freedom to use my oral skills much to his pleasure. That was obvious as his hips again began to buck up and down. I felt his hand increase its pressure and knew he would soon fill my mouth with his warm sweet seed. I was not disappointed and as he came, I reached my 3rd orgasm as he spurted his seed into my mouth. I was so pleased to swallow it too! He held me down until he was soft and satisfied. I withdrew and rested my head on his thigh, his cock resting millimeters from my face. He then told me he had to get home to his wife and laughed when he said he?d give her a good shagging later too. As he dressed, he said he wanted to fuck me again soon taking his pen from his shirt pocket and wrote his phone number on my bare white breast. He was a superior lover and I want to. I will however have to obtain permission from Tina. You can encourage her in any way you want by writing me a vidi789@hotmail.com, or, if you prefer, write to her directly at tinafromit2@yahoo.com. Maybe you can offer her some suggestions! 5155 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment