Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Cuckold's Evening pt. 2

It appears that many of you have enjoyed reading A Cuckolds Evening. Well if you did, then you may also enjoy a second evening of my cuckolding. ? Let me know! allset2play2002@yahoo.com A CUCKOLDS EVENING ? Part 2 ?Derek wants to take me out tonight.? It was my wife. I am her cuckold. Derek is her black lover. ?Umm, he?s picking me up at 9:30 so I guess I?d better hurry and get ready.? ?That?s unusual.? I stammered. ?Very short notice too.? I was beginning to feel that familiar mix of degradation and eroticism that comes when Derek claims Roberta for his own. ?Well, you know Derek.? She said offhandedly, smiling softly to ease my angst. ?We?re going to the Ram. I think he wants to show me off a little!? The Ram is an upscale black bar in the Central District. Oh yes, I knew Derek. He was the tall, muscular, amazingly well endowed young black man who came into our lives several years ago. The one who answered our ad. The one who looked into her eyes and won her submission. He was the one who took her as his own, overwhelming her with the sheer power of his sexuality and the majesty of his cock. The one who could make her come. Every single time. Oh yes, I knew Derek. - He was the one who became the master of our wedding bed ? and who firmly established my role as cuckold. My reverie was interrupted by Roberta?s emergence from our bedroom. She looked very sexy indeed. Little black dress that accented her lovely breasts and fetching behind. Deep red lipstick. ?How do I look?? she asked, knowing very well. My stomach churned at the thought of her walking out the door on Derek?s arm. Out in public where all the world will see my wife in Derek?s company. The doorbell rang. I open up. ?Hey, hi Al?. Our eyes meet for a moment. He is polite, but assured and in charge. His gaze dismisses me and moves on to his woman. He is pleased. ?Ahh, lookin? good baby!?. She smiles, happy with his approval. With a quick reassuring ?Bye?, she steps into the night. My cuckolding has begun. It was not to be a late night. I am still awake at 11:45 when I hear Derek?s keys in the door. (He has had his own set for a while now.) I hear muffled voices. Derek. Roberta. But someone else too. There is another male voice. Tonight, it seems, I am to be twice a cuckold. I hear the clinking of ice in glasses. Some music is played. There is conversation and laughter. After a while the voices are a little louder ? the alcohol is working. But then the conversation pauses. There are footsteps on the stairs. I know it has begun. In a moment I too go up the stairs to assume my usual peeking post on the landing. But as I arrive, the door opens and there is Derek, grinning. ?Hey Al, why don?t you come on in??. It was really not a request. ?Oh. Uh, well, okay.? This was new. I wasn?t sure how to react. I obeyed. Roberta was flushed, maybe a little drunk. Her blouse was unbuttoned. ?So Al, here?s the deal. This is my friend Mel. We played a little pool at the Ram tonight. ? He thinks Roberta is pretty hot! But see, his girl friend is out of town for a couple of weeks. So what I?m going to do is I?m gonna give him Roberta for a little relief this evening. ? That?s OK with you isn?t it?? It was really not a question. I swallowed hard. Speechless. Derek gestured for me to take a seat in the corner. Then he gestured to Mel as if to say ?She?s all yours?. ?Shit man! I wouldn?t have believed it if I hadn?t seen it with my own eyes! This guy is gonna just sit there and watch me fuck his wife? Right in his own bed?? ?Of course? said Derek. ?Isn?t that right Al?? I looked at Mel. I looked at Roberta. She smiled shyly and gave me a little nod. Before I could think what to say, Mel stepped over to where she was seated on the bed and stood in front of her. ?OK then Al, here we go.? "Why don't you reach in here and see what you're dealing with." Mel took her hand and placed it on the bulging front of his pants. Roberta blushed a little, but found the zipper and pulled it down. She reached in and with a little effort, extracted his semi-erect penis. It was coal black, uncut, and very, very large! Without being told, Roberta hefted its weight and cradled the large testicles. Her tongue wiggled into the foreskin seeking the cockhead. Soon her ministrations had the inevitable effect and Mel's cock grew to a full erection. It must have topped 10 inches of jet black majesty. Thick cord like veins ran down its length and around the immense girth. They bulged as Roberta gripped with her small hands and licked his balls. "Hey Al, come on over here and do something for me. I like the way your wife licks my balls. But while she's doin' that, I need you to lick her pussy a little and let me know if she's ready for what I'm gonna do next." With that, he removed the rest of her clothes, laid her on her back, and straddled her face. His balls were at her mouth and his huge penis rested obscenely on her cheek. I did as Mel instructed. Licking softly, I discovered that there was no question of Roberta being ready. She was very thoroughly moist. As I looked up, I could see her eagerly licking first one fat testicle and then the other. Her small hands stroked his cock at the same time. "OK Mr. Al, is she ready? Because she's damn sure gonna need to be!" Through the haze of my degradation I mumbled that I thought she was. I knew that my cuckolding was to begin in earnest now. Mel extracted the swollen head of his cock from Roberta's caressing lips and moved down the length of her body until he was poised to take his prize. He placed her legs over his shoulders, looked over at me , and grinned with malevolent superiority. Then he speared himself with great force into Roberta's warm wetness. All the way to his balls. I thought she would cry out in pain, but I think she sensed what Mel was going to do. Instead she emitted an exhaling, grunting sound and held him deep in her with her hands on his muscular rump. They remained unmoving for a few seconds. Then Mel began working the stretched out depths of her vagina. The sight was fearsome to behold. The tissues of her pussy accommodated his hugeness only by stretching paper thin. Her copious wetness made his coal black cock glisten in the light. The thick veins compressed as he thrust into her and then bulged out again as he withdrew. Seeing this utter conquest, I fully understood why I would always be the cuckold that I am. Mel's thrusts became still more vigorous and it was clear that his moment was near. Roberta's moans also signaled her approaching orgasm. Soon I could see her vagina contract sharply several times around the thickness of his huge cock and she cried out sharply in her lust. And then Mel thrust one last time into her depths and began the ultimate act of my cuckolding. I saw three very long, distinct contractions at the base of his cock as he flooded my wife with his semen. To my surprise, not a drop oozed out when Mel removed himself, even though Roberta's stretched out pussy gaped lewdly. "Hoowee, Mel my man, you did a number on that pussy! Made my throat dry just thinkin' about my turn." It was Derek. I had forgotten he was there. "Tell you what, let's go grab a couple of beers from the fridge. - And give Al here a little time to think about where his place is now!" Left alone, I did just that. My wife had just been taken in front of my eyes by a vastly sexually superior male and would soon be taken by another. I was a cuckold. They knew it and my wife knew it. It was in her eyes and in her soft smile as she beckoned me to complete my cuckolding for this evening. She spread her legs as I approached. I could again see her still gaping pussy. And I could smell her lovers come as began licking. Very shortly I could taste it as well, for it finally made its way from the depths where Mel had deposited it. It took me a while to lap it all up and swallow. It tasted sharp and salty. It tasted like my cuckolding. 32907 1.87/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment