Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clothes Show

Clothes Show by K4K My wife's name is Karen, she's 31 and we've been married for seven years. We have two young children and live a pretty ordinary life by most people's standards. For many years, since before we were married even, I have fantasised about Karen fucking other men. It is my number one fantasy and the image in my mind of my lovely wife taking a strangers cock into her wet cunt never fails to give me a hard-on. Until three months ago all it had been was a fantasy but ever since a day last summer my desire has been fulfilled many times over. To begin, Karen is a pretty conservative housewife. She had a strict up bringing and has never been able to really let go when it comes to sex. She does enjoy it when she gets going but much of the time she is content to let me make all the moves and never seems particularly enthusiastic about fucking like some women seem to be. I have tried various ways to encourage her to come out of her shell and have confessed on a number of occasions to wanting her to fuck someone else's cock. Whilst not getting upset with me she claims not to understand why I would want this as sex with me keeps her satisied. Despite my explaining that just the thought of her being unfaithful makes me rock hard, and that I'm sure she would enjoy it, Karen simply lets my request pass her by. In an attempt to bring some variation into our sex I bought Karen a black latex dress via mail order and we had some fun fucking whilst she was wearing it. I thought she looked wonderful the way it clung to her body and shone. Following the success of the dress I purchased a pair of latex knickers with a built in dildo. Once again, Karen seemed to enjoy the present and would spend ages sitting on my lap wearing the knickers, rocking back and to as the dildo gently fucked her. Needless to say I was always desperate to peel the knickers off and fuck her hard. Continuing the encouragement I next bought some dildo's, of which one was 10 inches long and very thick. I wondered if it would hurt her but, thankfully, when I inserted it into Karen for the first time she took it fairly easily and proceed to fuck herself to orgasm as I held the dildo firmly and she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees. It was a lovely sight. The dildo's became a regular part of our sex and comparisons of the latex cocks with other mens equipment soon followed. I would tell Karen how I wished the big dildo sliding in and out of her was a guy's she'd met in a club. I would ask her what it was like, was it big enough? Karen never directly answered but just kept fucking away at the latex cock, groaning as she did so. I had resigned myself to the fact that my desire was to remain unfulfilled when the rare chance came to offload the children with my parents and spend the day shopping. I had asked Karen if she'd come with me to a shop in the next town which sold party costumes and accessories. Inside the shop was another room that I knew sold fetish clothing but which was kept locked. Thigh length boots and gloves of shiny PVC were displayed in the street window and I longed to go in and browse though the items on sale. To my suprise Karen agreed and we were soon outside the shop. On the journey there I had asked if she might like to buy something to which the reply was that she might, it all depended on what sort of things they had. Afterwards we agreed to go out for lunch and then do some shopping for 'normal' clothes too. Half an hour later and we were inside the shop. I discretely asked an assistant if we might take a look in the 'other' room as we were interested in something different. The male assistant took a bunch of keys and unlocked the door which led into the 'fetish' room. Karen held my hand tightly and we walked in. Once inside the door was closed behind us and the assistant introduced himself as Steve and invited us to look around. The smell was wonderful, a combination of many materials. The sight was wonderful too. Latex, rubber, PVC and leather dresses and outfits of all sorts hung all around the room. A black latex maids dress took my eye first, then a red rubber corset. Leather straps and whips were displayed alongside a range of black dildo's that varied in size frpm small to huge. I remember thinking that a dildo like the largest one would split my wife in two. Steve could tell that we were new to all of this and kindly put some quiet music on and said he'd be back in five minutes. After he'd left the room I turned to my smiling wife and we kissed deeply. Karen let go of my hand and wondered around herself, touching the dresses and even holding one or two up against her body to check for size. I jokingly asked her to hold up the latex maids dress, not thinking for a minute she would. With a broad smile she replaced what she was holding on the rack and took the maids dress off the rail and held it up. My cock almost burst, what a sight, if only she would try it on I thought. Karen asked if I liked it (of course I did!) and hung it back on the rail as Steve re-entered and asked how we were getting on. I thought honesty was the best policy and explained that Karen owned a latex dress but hadn't tried anything else and we weren't sure what to go for. Over the next fifteen minutes or so Steve was very helpful. He brought long rubber gloves over and asked Karen to try them on. She looked up at me, as if for approval, and did as Steve asked. They looked fantastic on her. Next he handed her a long rubber cape which she draped around herself, giggling as she became enclosed by the garment. I told her that she looked fantastic and boldly announced that it would be hard for any man not to get aroused looking at her. Steve chipped in and agreed with me. Karen blushed and you could tell she was becoming more at ease as each minute passed. Seizing the moment the experienced assistant explained that the best way to purchase an outfit, if you weren't sure what you were looking for, was to try on several items and take it from there. Karen agreed with him and asked me if we had time. I quickly reassured them that time was not a problem and Steve fetched a short black rubber mini-dress and rubber bra. He handed them to Karen and pointed out the partition at the back of the room. He told my wife that she may change there and we would wait. If she needed help getting the tight dress on she need only shout and I would go over and assist. Karen smiled at us both and proceeded to the other end of the room. I chatted to Steve while Karen was gone and he surprised me by asking my directly what I was hoping to achieve by buying fetish clothing for my wife. My mind raced as I wondered whether to answer this man, what was it to do with him anyway? Amid the split second thinking for a reply I could feel my cock stiffening and I blurted out that I was hoping that Karen would become interested in other men if she felt more confident about herself and sex. Looking rather unsurprised Steve, even more bluntly, asked if I wanted to see her getting fucked wearing the clothes. I didn't know what to say, I was shocked. I took a deep breathe and told the truth, explaining that I didn't need to see her getting fucked, just know that she was. I felt really stupid after I said it and felt very small indeed when Steve whispered in my ear telling me that what I really wanted was for Karen to take a big cock, much bigger than mine. I couldn't believe it. I had a hard-on like iron. This man had just openly said what I had been thinking in my head for years. I just agreed with him. Steve nodded knowingly and whispered 'let's see what we can do then'. My heart pounded and I could feel the adrenaline pumping around me, This was weird, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Right on cue Karen emerged from the changing area wearing the bra and skirt. She looked gorgeous, no she didn't, she looked slutty and very horny, a fantastic sight indeed. Steve asked her what she thought. Karen explained that she liked it but that she thought she would feel better in something that covered more of her. My wife glanced towards the rail that she had been near before Steve had come back into the room and at the maids dress that was sticking out from the rail in particular (she hadn't pushed it in far enough when putting it away). Steve saw her and looked at the dress too. He smiled and asked her if the maids dress was more appealing. Karen blushed again and nodded. I couldn't believe my wife. She was enjoying this, enjoying feeling horny and with another man present! Steve retrieved the dress in question and took it to Karen. Just as he was telling her to again get undressed and try it on something happened that I'm sure changed the situation completely. I carry a pager for work and it hardly ever goes off. Just at that moment it did. I quickly turned the alarm off and glanced down at the message. Why now? Why today? Any other day but not now! I cleared the message. Just as I was about to speak it went off again. My heart sank, I knew I had to respond to it, find a phone and call in to work, but what happens now? I didn't want this situation to stop so I suggested that Karen should stay and try on a few more outfits while I go and phone into work. I knew from the message that I would be about 20-30 minutes on the phone but that, luckily, I wouldn't have to go into the office. I expected Karen to protest and say that she would come with me but instead she agreed and said she'd be fine. I checked with her that she was sure and Steve added, with a smile, that they would be okay and that he would help her if need be and I could take as long as I liked on the phone. I took a last look at my lovely wife standing there in the rubber mini-skirt and bra, holding a latex maids dress over her arm with Steve quite close, a glint in his eye that I knew the meaning of. I told Steve to take care of her and walked out closing the door behind me. That was three months ago. I was held up on the phone for about thirty-five minutes and raced back to the shop. I entered the main door and headed for the door to the fetish room. I tried to unlock it but couldn't, there was no noise from inside. An assistant I hadn't seen before heard me pulling at the door and stopped me. He asked me if my wife's name was Karen. He informed me that Steve, as I had asked, was taking care of her and that I should call back in about three hours. He told me that Karen was perfectly safe and would come to no harm whatsoever. I laughed and said he must be joking to which the assistant replied that he was deadly serious. The shop was empty at this time and the assistant told me to listen. Above the dull drone of town traffic I could hear the occasional groan and bout of laughter, it was very faint but it was there and I could just about tell it was Karen I was hearing. My own cock at this point was straining and my head was spinning as it had done so earlier in the fetish room. The realisation had sunk in. What could I do? I left the shop and bought some lunch by myself. I could only eat a few mouthfuls before the hardness of my cock got the better of me and I went off to find some toilets to masturbate away the feeling. I can not describe what it felt like to be pulling my own cock, alone, as I knew my wife was being fucked by another man. It was everything I had hoped for. I went back to the shop at the allotted time and Karen was sitting waiting for me near to the entrance. Our eye's met and she looked serious. I smiled, kissed her and whispered to her that I hoped she enjoyed it. Upon hearing this she relaxed and smiled at me, 'I did', she replied. We left the shop with a large bag of clothing and held hands as we walked down the street. There was no bad feeling and we said very little on the way home. I thought that I'd be asking question after question, but I wasn't. Once inside our house, we went upstairs into the bedroom, Karen took her clothes off and I licked and sucked her sperm filled cunt until she came. I wanted to fuck but Karen said that she was still sore from the earlier fucking she'd received and so she sucked and masturbated my cock until I spurted my cum over her face and mouth (something she had not let me do before). After we cleaned up I asked her if she enjoyed it so much that she would do it again. Karen asked me if I wanted her too. I did, very much. Since the day that changed our lives Karen has gone back to the shop nearly once a week, mostly in the evenings once the children are in bed. I stop at home and satisfy myself while she meets Steve, a situation I enjoy very much. Karen still says little about what she gets up to and refuses to answer any of my questions except occasionally when she'll divulge snippets of information. I don't want to upset the current situation so don't ask too much even though I'd love to know more. What I do know is that she's now worn most of the outfits in the room and that all of the dildo's on display now fit inside her cunt, even the largest one (the thought drives me mad with lust). I know too that she is having anal sex with Steve because I've noticed during sex with her (now only about once a month) that her arsehole is more stretched that it used to be. She no longer wears the latex dress I bought her at home, nor the latex and rubber items she brought back from the shop that day, preferring to save them for her evenings out instead. Steve has called around to our house once and took great delight in showing me some photo's of Karen bending over, wearing the same latex maids dress she tried on that day, with a large dildo sticking out of her cunt. I was knocked right back when I saw them and had to excuse myself to masturbate. Steve wouldn?t let me keep the photos, instead saying that he might let me have others sometime if I'm a good husband to Karen. Before he left I asked him if he was the only man serving Karen to which he replied that he was, but not for much longer. He told me that she was a quick learner and that he had plans for her that I could not imagine. I thanked Steve for looking after my wife and he left. This weekend, when Karen arrived home from seeing Steve, she announced with a smile that Steve was going to phone me in the week as he had some news he wanted to tell me about. I'm waiting with baited breathe and a very hard cock indeed. I hope to be able tell you more soon if you would like to know. K4K (Karens husband). Any email to z000197@hotmail.com I DO NOT have any photo's of Karen to release so please do not ask to see any. 4136 1.50/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment