Monday, February 25, 2013

After The Party part 3

The next few days were a time of discovery. Both of us were eager to learn so much about each other and ourselves, to savour this new openness. We did little but explore in the weeks that followed. Naturally Nora's night with Robson was the start. Had she seen him again after that night, did she want to see him again, did he try to get in touch with her the few times he had been in town, all the questions came out of me. "No, I don't want to see him again, she said while we were in bed talking, it was a once only encounter for both of us, I don't think he would want to see me either" She said. "But you still get horny when you think of that night", I retorted, trying to understand the duality of her response to her encounter. She looked at me. Her face looked puzzled at first, then a knowing look took over. She leaned closer to me as we sat facing one another cross legged on the bed. She smiled. "Were you hoping that I had seen him again, hey, you want an account of another hot fuck with him...." She asked playfully prodding me in the ribs with her long fingers. I had to laugh. She had caught part of the truth. Yes, somewhere in the back of my mind was the hope that there had been another hot fuck, another fascinating account like the one she had told me the day after the party. I looked at her as our laughter trailed off. We just looked into each others for a few minutes. Then she spoke. "Peter Robson is not the only man in the world" she said quietly, fixing me with a dark look. My pulse beat quicker as her meaning grew on me. "You want to fuck someone new?" I asked her, marvelling how open I could be with her since that Saturday. We both knew that the mere asking of the question was an erotic arousing part of the game. "I have been thinking about it these days, yes" she said, her face now serious, the game itself was getting serious now, "but now it is a new thing, it is all these things we talked about that make me think like this". "You mean about me knowing or watching" I asked her, taking her face in my hands, touching her cheeks and forehead. "Yes, it is you, your reaction to it that is making me think about it. I liked you so much the other night, the way you grew excited and angry, the way you fucked me, I can't help thinking how you might react to my doing it again". She leaned her face in my hands until she could kiss me. We broke off quickly,we both wanted to talk more. I touched her shoulders and arms, enjoying the sensation of her. Yet I thought of her in sexual situation with other men and my excitement began to grow and show. "You want to make me jealous so I will fuck you like the other night?" I asked her, drawing her closer. I was curious about her reaction to the situation. "Yes, I felt like such a ..., she hesitated, like a whore" she finally admitted and her sigh showed the quickening she was feeling. "Your reaction to that is what got me, gave me such a charge.." I thought about what she had just said and realized it was true. I had felt fired up at her whorish behaviour she described during her night with Robson. I was excited by the description, by my revealing that I liked what I heard her tell, yet my jealousy made me want to hurt her while fucking her, to split her apart with my cock and subjugate her, and she too liked it. She was right. "You like being my whore?" I whispered into her ear. "If you like being the cuckold, yes" she whispered back. Her response threw me in deeper. I felt the same combination of anger and passion I had felt before. I held her close while I thought about the idea, my wife the whore. A concept both threatening and exciting, her sexuality was rising in my awareness in a totally new way. Images of her dark fleshy cunt came to me. Her gorgeous cunt. I wanted to see it. I pushed her back and asked her to show herself to me. She did. Laying back she opened her legs and revealed her long dark cunt. I looked at it fascinated by its darkness, its length, it seemed to stretch from her navel down to the cheeks of her ass. The outer lips were full, their flesh dark, much darker than the rest of her. And thick black hair covered them and swelled up to her navel. As her legs drew open the lips gaped and I could see the moistness in her inner folds. I stared transfixed and she stared at my face trying to fathom my fascination. It had been the first time that I could look so openly and unashamedly at her. I made no effort to touch, I was content to just look. While looking visions of a huge prick entering her flashed before my minds eye. I saw the first approach of the taut head of a penis, the first contact with her lips, the first push that pried her cunt lips apart and the subsequent thrusts that embed ded the shaft into her. The withdrawal and the shaft re emerging wet and glistening with her juices, evidence of her response. Then I imagined a succession of pricks entering her, different sizes, shapes, colours, I recalled her expressed desire for a black man, and I saw a thick black cock sinking into her. She just looked at me looking at her, understanding that her cunt had an effect but not interrupting yet to ask why. After a long time I looked up at her face. "I love your cunt" I told her. She smiled." It seems to fascinate you so", she observed. "Yes, more than you can imagine, it is so wild and sexual, I almost feel jealous of you for having such a sexy cunt." She sat up and nuzzled against me. "I wish I had known of the effect my cunt has on you before, I would flash it more often" she said and kissed me. "Yes, you should, just flash it at me and you can get me to do anything you want" I replied after we broke off. "My cunt has that much power on you?" she asked looking at me. "Yes, it really does, you can dominate me with your cunt" I responded, curious to see what she would say. She leaned back, spread her legs, showing me her cunt once again. "eat me" she ordered. Her commanding tone added to the fire her cunt made me feel. I put my mouth against her now wet cunt and frenched it. I was voracious, I wanted to swallow her, to eat up her cunt. I pulled the lips apart with my hands and licked and sucked every part of her. I don't know how long I was eating her. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember her coming many times, her screams filled the room and brought me out of my reverie to see that she had arched her back, her nails were digging into the shee ts, she was covered in sweat and trembling while she kept her cunt against my mouth and came in one final shuddering orgasm. She fell back on the bed breathing raspily. I sat up and looked at her while she regained her breath. How different this had been from our furtive encounters under the sheets with clenched teeth only a few days before. She finally sat up. "I like this new power very much" she said and kissed me, savouring her juices on my lips and face. "I like your new power too" I said and held her close. My prick found her way into her cunt and she pushed me back on the bed. She rode me slowly. "I like this new you, she hissed, I like to dominate you with my cunt, to make you do my bidding, I want you to come, to give me your sperm, fuck me" she tried to keep control but we were both beyond control. She rode me more roughly and as the fire raged so did her language "fuck me you bastard, you cuckold, I am whore and I need to be fucked so fuck me" she yelled. "Take it you bitch, I responded, feeling a wild satisfaction at letting go and enjoying the aggression, soak up my dick into your cunt, take my cock you whore...." and I came. 4675 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment