Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Farmer's Wife Part V

Hey guys! By now I hope you have read Part I-IV of The Farmerís Wife. In case you haven't, Part I is a black stud named Steve giving a conservative farmer's wife her first black dick. Part II is a black man, Bobby giving Fayeís pretty handicapped daughter her first black cock. Part III sees Donald, a black man easily seducing Faye's beautiful granddaughter, Cara. And then he has to work a little harder to seduce her mother, Lynn. That leaves Jane, the youngest daughter. The one who is really arrogant, stubborn and prejudice. But when a black pole wants a white hole, not even Jane can withstand. I had only seen pictures of Faye's youngest daughter Jane. She was a pretty face brunette, with a hot chunky body. Her brother-in-law described her as 5'4 150, with big tits and as no nonsense as they come. The year is now 2004 and five years after Rich pounded the black cock in Faye. Jane is now 32, married to Brett, a power line repairman, and the mother of teen son and daughter. Jane became pregnant at age 16 to her boy, Gerald. They married soon after. Gerald was good enough to baby sit their son while Jane finished high school. But Jane showed her appreciation by sleeping with Brett. Gerald caught his young wife humping Brett during a camping trip. Gerald divorced Jane and she later married Brett. So now in 2004, Jane is working as a receptionist in a doctorís office. She and Brett had just completed and now living in a log cabin on her father Alvinís farm, only a few hundred yards where I first fucked her mother Faye. Her brother-in-law Jay always told me it would be impossible to get a black dick in Jane. She was much stronger and determined than her mother and older sisters Lynn and Ginger. So when I called Jay to see if he had any ideas on how to crack Jane, Jay was not only blank, but worried about his own welfare. As I met Jay for a beer, he still was hot remembering how Bobby went down on his wife Ginger. He loved it as I told him how Rich had pounded his mother-in-law Faye. Then he lowered his head and told me that his ass was in hot water. His wife Ginger had told Jane about what Jay had done to her. And prejudice and hot tempered Jane was not too happy to hear how Jay had taken her sister to a North Carolina hotel, lifted her out of her wheel chair as Bobby pushed his black cock in her thin, blonde body. Furious, Jane confronted Jay, and of course Jay denied it. But Jane knew her older sister would not lye about something like this, so she hired a lawyer in hopes Jay would go to jail and talk Ginger into divorcing him. So Jay was not in a mood to mess with his mad sister-in-law Jane. But a few days later, Jay phoned to say that the attorney Jane had hired to bring him down was a black man. He gave me his name, and I phoned for legal advice of my own. The lawyer, Ronnie agreed to meet me for lunch the next day. Ronnie was a handsome 38 year old man, and of course he was very surprised to see that I had brought Jay to our meeting. At first he thought it was a prank, but when I personally told him that I had masterminded Jane's mother and sisters with black men, he frowned, laughed and asked what was the point? I asked if he would like to fuck his client. Ronnie said sure, but then asked again my point? I asked him how much he was charging Jane to bring ruin Jay? Ronnie replied, $2,500. I told him if he could seduce Jane and secret video the action, I would pay him $2,000. Jay quickly told Ronnie that he would add another two grand. As the lawyer looked puzzled, Jay told him that he wanted to turn the tables and blackmail his evil sister-in-law. As Ronnie smiled, I told him that once he got a video of Jane getting the black dick, this was only the beginning of Jane being subdued by black men. Ronnie had only known Jane a short time, but could tell that Jane did not like blacks and only hired him because of his cheap fee. I'll give it a try! Ronnie said with a sigh. I'd rather make four grand and get some white pussy than her fee and work. Ronnie however stated that it would be risky business and probably impossible. He shook out hands and told me that he would be in touch. Jay and I too did not give the silly idea much merit, and after a month had passed, we figured that either he was in jail or Jane had slapped his face. But 6 weeks later, Ronnie phoned me and asked if Jay and I could be in his office after 5. Jay was as puzzled as I as he drove to his law office. Here it is! Ronnie said as he laid a VCR tape on his desk. Maybe this is why I graduated 4th in my law class. If you gentleman have $4,000, Iíll pop this tape in my VCR over there. As Jay and I reached for our wallets, our interest turned to the video of Jane in the law office as Ronnie put his black magic to work on prejudice, Jane. I told you a dozen times what you had to do! Ronnie said as he embraced a furious and frowning Jane. Have sex with me Jane, and I promise to bring that sick brother-in law of yours down! I don't know? Jane frowned. I would be no better than Jay! My husband Brett loves and trusts me! No offense, but I despise niggers! I have taught my children not to associate with blacks! I despise the thought of such taboo! Then find another attorney! Ronnie said. And they will charge you three times my fee! Your husband or kids will never know! Just a quick, no strings attached intercourse! If you want Jay brought down, then remove your clothes! As Jay and I walked closer to the TV, out cocks grew as we both watched in excitement as Jane removed her white turtle neck sweater. Her body was snow white and her tits looked huge in her white bra. As she stepped out of her black slacks, I saw the big white thighs and butt of her mother Faye. Look at those tits! Jay said as she removed her bra. Look at her big round, flat, red nipples! Look at Ronnie's cock! I said as Ronnie laughed. How long are you man? I'm 9", Ronnie chuckled. And watch where I bury it! I demand you wear a condom! Jane frowned. Just get this over with! Our eyes were glued to the TV as Ronnie led her plump white body to the lounge chair. As Ronnie applied a rubber to his black, erect cock, Jay got the first glimpse of his youngest sister-in-law's fat, hairy pussy as Ronnie opened her big white thighs. Jane was a dead look alike to her mother Faye and only a year shy of when I first fucked her mom 25 years ago. Just relax Jane! Ronnie said as his black hard body went down on Miss Snow White. Ronnie's hidden cam cored was at a bad angle, but we could see the right side of Jane's body and we heard her groans of disgust as Ronnie pushed his black cock in prejudice and proud body. We could not see the awful frown on her face, but we heard her groans and grunts as she took her first dreaded black cock. I hate this and I hate you! Jane yelled as Ronnie enjoyed his client's fat pussy. Do it and get it over with! As Ronnie watched his performance from his desk, Jay and I stroked out hard cocks at this unbelievable site. As we saw Ronnie pull his hard cock and shoot on Janeís fat tummy. I'm sorry I did not video her aftermath cursing! Ronnie laughed as the video ended. Now how about the 4 thousand and how I can get some more of Jane? Blackmail, Jay said as he laid his wad of cash on the desk. Give me that video and I am going to bring Ginger's little stubborn sister to her knees and you are going to reap anything you desire. We'll be in touch! Ronnie seemed as excited as we were as I handed him my payment when he handed me the video. Jane had been a thorn in Jayís side since he married Ginger and now the tables were about to turn. The last Alvinís family was about to go black. I wanted to go to Jane's house as we left, but Jay knew Brett would be home and assured me I would soon see the shocked look on Jane's prejudice face. A long day turned out to be a long impatient week. But 6 days later, Jay phoned and told me it was Jane's day off from work and Brett was at his job. I was like an excited kid as I jumped in Jay's car and headed north to the farm. We pulled up to the large rustic log house around 1 p.m. and no sooner had Jay sounded the old time iron clapper on the big antique door than Jane appeared. 'What do you want? Jane said is a hateful voice. Who is this black man? This is my friend Steve! Jay said as he walked past Jane and in her house. I've come here to tell you that you are going to drop the charges on me! How dare you come here? Jane said in a cocky and rough tone. And how dare you make my handicapped sister have sex with a black man. I am not dropping any charges and I hope you go to jail in what you did to Ginger. Get out of here! Jane, I know you have always hated me! Jay said as Jane stormed around the room. But since you want to bring me down; you are the one who is going down. See Jane, I love watching black men fucking white women. I love your sister, but I loved watching her with a black man. Handicapped or not, she fucked like a pro. And so will you! See Jane, the next white woman I want to see fucked by a black stud is you! Get out of here, you sick bastard! Jane screamed. You are sicker than I ever dreamed. How dare you insinuate I be with a nigger! Get out! How dare I? Jay said as he waved the video tape in front of Jane. You are not the only female in your family to go black. May I use your VCR? For once, Jane was mum as she watched Jay load the VCR. On my goooooh! Jane screamed when she saw herself in her black lawyer's office. What is this? It's a hidden video of you fucking your black attorney! Jay said as Jane sat down with her head in her hands. You want to watch or do you want to listen? Where did you get that? Jane screamed in rage. What are you trying to do? Your attorney gave it to me! Jay said as Jane tried to grab the video. Don't do that sister! I said as I grabbed Jane and sat her down in the chair. See Jane, Jay began. Your first mistake was interfering in Ginger and my sex life. And the second mistake was fucking your black lawyer to ruin me! The tables are now turned, Jane! And now you are going to submit to my desires! How much do you want for that tape? Jane said in a shaking voice. Brett and I both just got paid. I'll give you a thousand dollars for that video! I would not take a million dollars for this tape! Jay laughed. ìAnd Brett is not going to see it unless you become stubborn! Jane, until I get my interracial desires quenched, you are going to meet me at the Econo-Lodge north of town. And your attorney Ronnie is going to be there each time and I am going to watch him fuck you. Any questions? I wonít do it! Jane said as she tried to run. Let go of me! You'll do it! Jay said. Or I'll send this video to Brett and he can see his wife fucking a black stud! I want you at the motel Tuesday evening after work! Tell Brett you have to work late! I love your big white tits and I am going to love watching you submit again to a black! Needless to say, Jane was not only in shock, but had lost of her arrogant attitude. Both Jay and I had out doubts that she would show. But when Jay called and reminded her of the consequences, plus a curdicois call from her black attorney, I only hoped that soon, all of the female kin of Alvin Roy would fall prey to black cock. On Tuesday, the three of us waited in room #29 in the Econo-Lodge motel. My heart began to race when I heard Jay shout, Here she comes! And as attorney Ronnie opened the door, there stood a pale and worried Jane. Damm you! Pam said as Ronnie invited her in. I came to you to ruin that jerk sitting over there! What do you call this, attorney/client blackmail? No! Ronnie replied. You call it your white pussy more than purpose! I think your brother-in-law wants to see a long black cock in you! And Steve over there just loves watching white women like you getting screwed by any black man! And me, Jane, you were so good in my office! So let us get out of our clothes! Jay, you can stop this! Jane said as Ronnie removed her top. I will drop all charges if you put an end to this. You know Ginger would not want you to do this! And as a member of our family, you donít want this to happen! I'm sorry Jane! Jay said as Ronnie exposed the big white tits. You have hated and despised me ever since I married Ginger. You could not keep your nose out of our business. And you not only wanted to take Ginger away from me, but see me in jail. I don't hate you Jane, but I do want to see you with a black man, and I love your big white tits and I can tell Ronnie wants you really bad! As Jane's toughness was now tears, I watched with awe as Ronnie finished his disrobing of the youngest and last daughter. And did she resemble mother Faye. Her nipples were younger, but they looked like mother. Her chubby white tummy was not as big as mama's. There was no ugly belly scar, but she was Faye's daughter. Can you make Jay and this other black man leave? Jane asked as Ronnie told her to drop to her knees. I don't want Jay to watch this! I am your attorney! Ronnie said. Don't worry about Jay! Just suck this black cock and pretend Jay is not here. Suck my cock, Jane! And like her mother with Rich, she turned her head as Ronnie stuck his cock in her round baby face. And like Faye, she lost the battle as he put his black cock in her mouth. Jay was hot and began to stroke his white dick as he watched the menace of his married life sucking a black man. Oh yeah, Ronnie groaned as he stood and slowly ran his cock in and out of her mouth. Suck it Jane! Damm, you don't know how bad I want to come in your mouth, but I'll save that for later. As he stood her up, he deep kissed her mouth as I began to stoke my dick as I watched Ronnie suck her big flat, round nipples. Ooooh! Jane frowned. You got enough white meat for 10 niggas! Ronnie said as he laid her big white plump body back on the bed. Jane, I want to eat that big white pussy! As Jay and I stood to watch, we saw Jane throw her head back as Ronnie went to work in her fat clit. With her big white thighs on each side of Ronnie's black face, she began to moan and weaken as a long tongue plunged in her love hole. Fuck her Ronnie! Jay said with excitement. I want to see all 9" in my arrogant, prejudice white sister-in-law! As Ronnie stood holding his hard black meat, Jane looked up for a second, but her head hit the bed as Ronnie entered her. Oh damm! Jane moaned. Oooh! You like this big dick, donít you Jane? Ronnie said with a deep groan. Your brother-in-law loves to see a black dick in your big white belly. And I love fucking white women while their husbands are working. Take it all, Jane! As Jay and I heard Jane scream, we saw Ronnie's black balls slapping her fat butt cheeks as he picked up speed. Fuck her deep and hard! Jay yelled. I want some doggie! Ronnie yelled as he pulled his wet cock. Turn over on all fours! Come on Jane! Turn over! I'm not your nice, gentle white husband. You may be the boss in Brett's bed, but in room 29, I am the boss! As Ronnie's black hands opened her white cheeks to give us a look at her big red gash, my eyes were on her big red asshole. She did not have the ugly hemorrhoids as her mother Faye, but she had her mommy's round asshole. Oh shit! Jane groaned as Ronnie plunged back in her pussy. Oh damm, I canít take it! You're going to take it! Ronnie said as he slapped her white buttock. When Brett makes love to you, he becomes romantic. But when a black man fucks you, he fucks you like a slut and then fucks you again! Oh yeah, I love slicing that big red pussy! Jane, when I finish with you, you are going to be my married white whore. Your white pussy and mind are going to belong to me! As Ronnie let out a loud yell, he pulled and shot all over her white back and buttocks. Jay then moved in and shot his load in the middle of her back. I walked up and shot my sperm all over her neck and left shoulder. When it was over, Jane was just like her mother and two older sisters. All hated the taboo of the black dick, yet all moaned and had an orgasm when the black cock sliced the meat between their white thighs. But as Jane dressed, her fire was back and she was cussing us, calling all of is the N word and swearing she would die before she returned for more of Ronnieís demands. Her case was better than any attorney, but when her attorney called her a few days later and told her what he would do if she refused. The second part was stage 3 days later at the same time and in motel room 29. Friday evening as we gathered at the Econo-Lodge things were different. This time Ronnie had Jane go home after work. As Jane answered the phone, Ronnie addressed her as his married white whore. Brett was still at work and Ronnie told her to remove her bra and panties and leave them on her and Brettís bed and to be here in 10 minutes or he would call work and tell Brett everything. When she arrived, she looked like a distraught white wife with distress written all over her pale round baby face. Jay and I were clothed, but Ronnie stood naked like a black warrior with hair all over his chest holding his thick, half erect black cock. You are a good white married whore! Ronnie said as he slapped her braless tits. And no panties You are going to make a good black man's whore! As Jane began to cry and plead to Jay that she was sorry and begged him to stop this shame, Ronnie pulled off her top and ordered her to the knees. Stop your whining Jane! Ronnie yelled. Jay told me you were the boss at home! Well, I'm not Brett! I'm the boss! I want you to lick the head of my dick, and then lick my hairy black balls! And if you whine, I will take my belt and send you home to Brett with red whelps all over your white back. Lick my head! With a horrible frown all over her pale face, Jay and I began stroking our dicks as Jane ran her tongue around the head of Ronnie now erect cock. Her plump white body looked more desirable than last time. My vagina is sore! she said. Lick my black, hairy balls! Ronnie ordered. Your pussy is sore because of what you wanted to do to you brother-in-law. Lick my balls like a white slut! Ronnie then stood Jane up and placed her on all fours on the bed. I want some more of that sore white pussy! And I'm going to make you scream this time! Oh damm-it! Jane screamed as Ronnie went in her fat, red pussy! Ooh no! Oh yes, you married white whore! Ronnie yelled as he pushed deeper in her fat cunt. I am going to fuck you like a black fucked your pretty handicapped sister. You Roy women have just what black men want! Nice country pussy! As Jane screamed and drilled her brown hair in the bed, Ronnie fucked her married pussy with no mercy. Jay and I moved in for a closer view. Look at that top hole! Ronnie said as he pulled his long wet cock. Doesn't she have a perfect round and red asshole? Look at that soft wrinkled pink skin around her shit hole. Jane you have an asshole good enough to eat! With tears and whimpers, Ronnie's long tongue ran over her round, pink button. Has Brett ever fucked you back there? I asked. Answer me Jane! No! Jane screamed. My husband is a gentleman, not an animal! Well I'm not gentleman! Ronnie said as she squirted some oil on her virgin button. And Iím an animal hungry for some married white asshole! Oh my goooo, no! Jane screamed as the black head popped in her butt. Look at this! Ronnie said as he eased up her ass. A perfect white married whore! Nice thick, white buttocks! Fat white tits hanging down on my bed. Her husband at work! And his white wife on all fours with a black stud going up her nice warm ass! Jane, you are so good! This was one time Jay was glad that Jane tried to bring him down. Jay looked as hot and as pleased as Ronnie as he watched his tough, but now helpless sister- in-law being fucked in the ass by a powerful black man. It hurts!!!! she screamed. Please stop! You are really hurting me. You are going to ruin me! I want it in your sweet bowels, Jane! Ronnie yelled as he pushed all 9" up her ass. I can fuck this hot ass all night. You belong to me, Jane! Jay and I were on fire as we saw her red asshole wrapped tight around Ronnie's black pole. As she screamed and Ronnie reamed, Jay and I ran our cocks over soft white back. Oooooooh! Jane groaned like a cow being slaughtered. Steve, you fucked her mother in the ass! Ronnie said. You want her girl? Yes! I said as Ronnie pulled his long greasy cock. I want the daughter! Jane just moaned as I pushed my black dick up her warm, stretched ass. If she heard the remark about her mother, she never said a thing. I however did think of the time I fucked her mother Faye in the ass, years ago back on the farm. Who was the best? How could any black man answer that question? When you fuck a white mother and then her daughter, both are good. And for a second, Jane looked and felt just like Faye as I enjoyed her warm backdoor. Let me hit her again! Ronnie said as Jay was all eyes. Put your head down Jane! Drop that proud head in shame and take this black meat up your ass! Ronnie did not ask Jay if he wanted a crack at his sister-in-law's round ass. He was too engulfed as he sliced her now big red rectum. Oh no, Jane yelled. Oh yes! Ronnie yelled. Take my nut up your prejudice white ass, bitch! You are a bitch, Jane! You are my white, married whore, but you are my white bitch! Here is my in your big, round, white rump! Feel my cum in your bowels, bitch? As Ronnie filled her butt full, he pulled and shot more on her white spine. You will pay for this! Jane said as he rolled over on her side. You'd better kill me, because I will go to the police and see you and Jay in jail! Not so fast, married white whore! Ronnie yelled. You forgot about Christie! How dare you mention my daughter's name? Jane yelled. You bastard! You go to the cops, Jane! Ronnie laughed. And I'll go after your pretty 16 year old daughter! You can try and protect her! But she has to go and return from school, the mall, and sooner or later, I will nab her. You tell one soul and I'll stake out that cute little daughter and I'll not only rip her young pussy into, but I'll make you an early grandmother! And when Brett learns that his baby is carrying a black baby, I'll tell him what a whore you are! Okay! Jane screamed in rage as she held her hands over her ears. You win! Damm right, I win! Ronnie yelled. Get back on all fours, bitch! Damm! Please! Jane yelled as Ronnie put her back on all fours. I am going to spank you Jane! Ronnie said as he brought his hand down hard on her white buns. And you leave Jay alone! If he wants a black man to fuck that pretty blonde sister of yours, that is his business. Ginger orgasmed from black cock just like you did! Now keep your mouth shut or I'll beat your white ass! I promise! Jane screamed as she reached for her bra. I'll drop all charges! Hey Steve! Ronnie whispered to me. You think we should tell Jane that her mom, sister and niece have been soul screwed? No! I said. Keep it mum, because I want some more of her mom! Jane left with her proud, prejudice head down. But mom and brother Don were next. No, no black man wanted to screw Don, but Don was jealous and protective of his mother. So stay tuned for The Farmer's Wife Part VI when Don comes home and finds a horny black ex con named Dart after his mother, Faye. You won't be disappointed in this brutal final in the saga of Alvin Roy's white farm family! 12386 1.86/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment