Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Puerto Vallarta Vacation pt. 3

Be sure to read Chapters 1 and 2 Part 8 I could hear the shower running in the bathroom as I went over in my head everything that had occurred in the last two days. My wife, my usually prim and proper wife, had flashed our friend, and then given him a hand job. I knew it was always a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, and that her story had excited me, but now I was a little concerned. She seemed to have enjoyed it a little bit too much. And what did she mean by ?next time?. The shower water stopped, and a few minutes later she came into the room with a towel wrapped around her, still looking angry. I again apologized for not believing her story. She calmed down and admitted she probably would not have believed it either. I had to ask the obvious question. ?What did you mean by ?next time??? She looked at me, perhaps trying to judge my mood, and answered, ?Well, we still have five more days in Mexico, and I did not really fulfill your fantasy. You still have not seen me with someone else. I am not going to fuck Bob, but maybe I can arrange another hand job with you watching.? My cock began to rise at the thought. I was also relieved that she was not going to fuck him, and maybe a little disappointed. I asked, ?Are you sure you want to do this? And how are you going to pull it off?? ?No, I am not sure, but I am doing this for you. And by the sight of that hard-on you?re sporting, I think you really want me to. And don?t worry about me pulling it off, I have an idea. You are going to get to me see me pulling something, but hopefully not off.? She laughed and added, ?Now go shower and get ready for dinner.? An hour later we were down in the lobby waiting for Diana and Bob. When they arrived I was shocked to see how normal Bob was acting considering he had just cum on my wife?s breasts a few hours earlier. Then again, I was acting normal and I knew all about it. We took a cab to the restaurant with me again sitting up front. This time Jane did no flirting or touching. Was she having second thoughts? We ate a great meal in the Italian restaurant, and finished it off with some after dinner drinks and cups of espresso. As we got into the cab to head home, Jane announced, ?It?s your turn to sit up front, Diana.? Diana agreed and Bob, Jane and I climbed into the back with Jane between us. This time, with Diana in the front and facing away, the flirting started fast and heavy. Jane would glance towards Diana to make sure she was not looking and would rub Bob?s thigh just inches from his hardening cock. She whispered something in his ear and he responded by whispering back. She laughed and I swear I saw her squeeze the tent in his pants. Then everything returned to normal. Jane leaned forward in her seat and chit-chatted with Diana for the rest of the trip while I, and I am sure Bob, tried to get our cocks to soften. We arrived back at the hotel and said our goodbyes, making plans for breakfast in the morning. When we arrived in our room I asked Jane, ?What was all that about in the cab? And shouldn?t you be more discreet?? ?I was making plans to fulfill your fantasy. And I was discreet. Diana didn?t notice anything, and I wanted you to see what I was doing.? ?How are you going to fulfill my fantasy?? ?You will see tomorrow. Now let?s get to bed. Believe me we are going to need our sleep. And no sex. I don?t even want you to beat off. I want you ready to explode tomorrow.? I obeyed her command and went to sleep with a raging hard-on. Part 9 We met for breakfast in the lobby and ate in the restaurant there. Again, everything seemed normal. It was hard to believe Jane was going to do this. In less than an hour we were back in our room. Jane walked over the closet and pulled out a thin, almost see-through negligee. It was one of my favorites. It was short and barely covered her ass. She pushed the rest of the clothes to one side of the closet. She told me in a very authoritative tone to strip. I practically tore off my clothes. Then to my surprise she ordered me into the closet. As I stepped in the closet she closed the door on me. It was then that I noticed I had a perfect view of the bed through the slats of louver doors just six feet away. Jane stood on the other side of the door and began to strip in front of me. She explained while she undressed. ?I told Bob in the cab yesterday to meet me in the room a half hour after lunch. I said you would be in town and we could be alone.? She was naked now and playing with her hard nipples. She slipped on the negligee. Her nipples were clearly visible beneath it. ?Do you think Bob will like this?? she teased. ?Should I jerk him off with it on or off? What would you prefer?? Both prospect were exciting, but I really wanted to see her naked with him. ?Off,? I replied. ?Well it?s your fantasy. You can watch your naked wife jerk off a monster cock. Are you ready?? With that, she opened the closet door and grasped my hard cock. ?Oh, you are ready. Now you can jerk off, but don?t cum. Save it for me.? There was a knock on the room door. Jane closed the closet and went to open it, deliberately swing her hips so I could watch her sexy ass as she walked. She opened the door and I heard her say, ?Perfect timing, he just left.? Bob entered the room following behind her, his eyes burning a hole in her almost visible behind. She stopped just a few feet from the closet and turned to face him. ?How do you like my outfit? I wore it especially for you.? Bob, staring at her nipples visible through the sheer material, was speechless for a second. He quickly recovered. ?I love it. It certainly shows off your best assets.? ?Do you mean these?? Jane cupped her breasts and began to squeeze them. Then she walked over to him she pressed her lips to his. They kissed hard and long, their tongues intertwining. I could see Bob hand rubbing her ass through the negligee, and then it disappeared beneath it. My cock was as hard as a rock as I fought the temptation to jerk off. I knew in my present condition I would cum in just a few strokes. After a few minutes Jane broke off the kiss and backed up just inches from the closet door. ?I need to see that wonderful cock again. Take your clothes off.? Bob began to strip, and Jane moved over to one side to make sure I had a perfect view. When he was down to his underwear, Jane walked over to him and dropped to her knees. She rolled the boxers down his legs and for the first time I could see she was not exaggerating about Bob?s size. He was not yet fully hard and already thicker and two or three inches longer than me. Jane stayed on her knees and began to stroke the monster cock before her. She moaned as it grew bigger and bigger. She rolled the huge balls in her hands as she spread the pre-cum along the shaft for lubrication. She could not fit her hands all the way around it because of its girth. Now it was Bob?s turn to moan. She stopped for a moment and told Bob to sit on the bed. He was now facing me his cock sticking straight up and glistening in the light. Jane took off her negligee. She was now completely naked. She knelt on the bed next to Bob so as to not obscure my view. She began to stroke him again. ?You know, you are almost twice as big as my husband. I have never seen a cock, much less held one, as large as yours.? Bob laughed. ?Believe me, you are not the first person to say that.? He began to rub her breasts and pull on her taut nipples. She moaned and continued stroking. His hand wandered down to her ass and then disappeared between her legs. I could tell by the movements and her moans that he was finger fucking her. Jane moved down on all fours, her head almost resting in his lap as he continued the assault on her pussy. She stopped stroking so she could concentrate on the pleasure she was feeling. After a few minutes she began to breath and moan harder and I knew she was getting ready to cum. She shuttered and cried out collapsing onto his lap. She rested for a moment, her head just inches from Bob?s immense, rigid cock. He had stopped finger fucking her and was know just toying with her breasts and lightly rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed and when she opened them the first thing she saw was that glistening pole in front of her. Although she had promised me only a hand-job, I could tell by the look in her eyes she wanted more. She moved her head forward and took his cock in her mouth. She moaned as she tasted the salty flavor of his pre-cum. Her cheeks bulged trying to accommodate his size. She began to suck in earnest now. Her head bobbing up and down while she jerked off the staff with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. I was dripping pre-cum on the closet floor at the sight before me. Bob began to thrust up at her, and she held her hand tight on his cock to prevent him from choking her. Finally, I heard him grunt that he was cumming. He may have meant it as a warning, but it just made her redouble her efforts. She moaned as he emptied his sperm into her mouth. I saw his balls contract numerous times as she sucked every drop from him. Finally, she sat up and looked directly at the closet with her mouth open. I could see some of his cum still in her mouth. She made a show of swallowing the last drop while staring at me. Bob got up to use the bathroom. Still naked, his now soft cock swung between his legs as he walked. Jane almost ran to the closet door and opened it. Before I could react she grabbed my head and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I could taste the salty flavor of Bob?s sperm as we kissed. She dropped on her knees and took my painfully hard cock in her mouth. I exploded in less than thirty seconds. Without swallowing she rose up and kissed me again, pushing my own cum, along with Bob?s, into my mouth. ?Did you like the show?? she whispered, while fondling my still hard cock. ?I thought you were just going to jerk him off?? ?I got carried away with the excitement. Besides, I figured you would enjoy a blow job more than a hand job. Do want to see me fuck him?? I was dumbstruck. Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would fuck him. ?Please say yes,? she practically pleaded. ?My cunt is dripping and I want to feel what it is like to have something that big inside me. But I won?t do it if you say no.? What could I do? I was the one who talked her into this, and I was the one responsible for her current sexual fever. With some trepidation I told her, ?Go for it.? She kissed me again and closed the closet door. 27262 2.00/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment