Friday, February 22, 2013

Should I Tell?

Should I tell? by Alesia My husband has always fantasized while we make love. His favorite involves me with another man. He says he would love to watch me or have me tell him the details afterward. I was never sure how sincere he was. My two girlfriends and I go to Florida once a year for what is normally a few days of lying by the pool reading and a couple of good meals out. I am 37 years old in good shape, 33-24-35, 5ft 2in, blonde (natural) and still very attractive. I have been propositioned several times but have never been interested. My husband always tells me before I leave on the annual trip, to have a real good time, do anyone I want, just tell me the details when you get back. On the second day of this trip, we were in our usual pool routine when 4 college guys came to the pool with a couple of pitchers of Margueritas and a bunch of beer. They were all good looking, easy going and openly flirting with us. They insisted we share their drinks. What started slowly got moving fast and two pitchers disapeared quickly. Three very strong drinks had me feeling good and the youthful charm of these guys had me enjoying their company. I had to pee really bad and said so. The best looking of the guys said I could use their first floor (we were on 12) bathroom and help him bring a couple more pitchers out. I was finishing my pee with my bikini bottoms around my ankles when he walked in stark naked with a very handsome erection. I was shocked and mesmerized by the sight of the first hard cock (other than my husbands) I had seen since my college days. He bent and kissed me on the lips and I found myself excitedly responding to his probing tongue. Soon my tongue was in his mouth and my hands were caressing his firm young ass. I felt his hands undoing my bikini top and I pulled my bottoms completely off with my bare feet. He raised up, held his cock in one hand and guided my head toward him. I opened my mouth and eagerly kissed and licked his cock and balls before sucking him into my throat. I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into my mouth sucking cock like I never had before. I loved the taste of him as he unloaded into my mouth, I swallowed as much as I could and the rest ran out my lips, down my chin and dripped onto my bare nipples. He lifted me up and gently carried me to the bed, laid me down and started kissing my bare feet and legs, stopping at my wet pussy and brought me off twice with his tongue. His cock was still very hard when he grabbed a foot in each hand, spread my legs and thrust his cock into my pussy with one stroke. I had orgasm after orgasm before he gave my pussy his second load. We cleaned up and went back as if nothing had happened. Every time we looked at each other we smiled and his semen running warm into the crotch of my bikini made me tingle all over. They had to leave the next day so that ended the relationship(short and sweet). I don't know if I should tell my husband or not. What do you think? Alesia 5377 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment