Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ms. Marca

This is about me? just a part of my life! Ms. Marca: Part 1 My name is Marca. I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall and with high heels; depending on the shoe you can add another three to six inches to my magnificent frame and than can intimidate some men... I can make a guy feel useless. I weigh in at around 130 pounds, I have very long and shapely legs that are a golden brown leading up to my nice rounded 38 inch hips. My 23 inch waist tapers with my flat stomach leading up to a most wonderful set of lungs. My breast are 40DD that are creamy golden brown contrasting against my darker large silver dollar size shaped aureolas that top off my firm round globs that are on the upward slope of my breasts. My face is long and the eyes are dark widely spaced with a touch of dark emerald sparkle. My nose had the classic shape of a European beauty, yes I had the hump took out, the damn thing better be perfect. My mouth is wide and perfectly symmetrical for my face. With full sensuous lips and just the hint of dimples at the end of my mouth that manufacture a large smile that show my bright pearly whites. The hair for the most part is a raven black color with a gentle natural curl, and it hung so it barely grazed my breast and about a third down my back. Being a tall woman that has developed a body to match the height my facial features are, as one horny old fart told me, a work of art... it is an independently lovely feature from all other females. Whatever that means but it sounded nice. Speaking of eyes... I noticed the eyes of nearly every man on me when I walk into a room as they focus on my body. My eyebrows and eyelashes are outlined so artfully that they could have been professionally applied. In fact, my entire face is so perfectly made up that most people think I could have come directly from the makeup room at a movie studio. It is easy to understand since I was a model for over 10 years. You learn a lot of the tricks when you have some one make you up 3 or 4 times a week. I have been told that my body is a perfect 10. My grandfather called me a tall or long drink of water when I was teen, but that helped to give me a long pencil-thin from my abdomen to my firm, proud breasts. My legs had that muscle tone and shape of a Vegas showgirl, and they are long in proportion to my height. One nice gentleman told me once that I had legs that ran all the way from the floor to heaven. Yes; and all men are dying to get into heaven. My arms are thin and shapely, and they moved gracefully when I walk, I always give that runway walk when I know men are looking, make my hips swing to emphasize the good things in life. As I said I was a model, I got married and gave up that good life to be a house wife and live the life of a country club bitch. Some people can't see me married... well married to the man I picked. Tim, my husband is some twenty years older than me and is a very successful business man. Tall... about 6'3" 210 pounds with salt and pepper hair. He has a nice build and is the total gentlemen at all times. Everyone asks how we got together and it is a long story but I will make it short. He had been a widower for a few years. He lost his wife and little girl (3 years old) in a car wreck, and was not into having a life with anyone or seeing anyone for a long time. It was almost a year before he went out on a date. He just went into a shell and just did nothing but work to get his mind off his losses. After about 3 years, he did have a date once in awhile. One day he asks his secretary did she know anyone that would go with him to a black tie dinner! She called a friend of mind who was a model, tall blond very nice looking girl, and asks her if she would like a date with her boss for a black tie thing. Of course, the answer was yes, but when the secretary told her the date of the dinner, the blonde-haired bombshell had to turn it down. She had a shoot and she would be gone during that week. The secretary asks did she know anyone who was good looking that might go out with him. "What type of girl does the man like" Well he goes for tall, dark hair and someone who can carry on a conversation. I have just the girl for you he will love her. What the blond bubble head did not hear was the word HAIR, all she knew he liked tall dark girls. No jokes about a dumb-blond, she was a joke, but so what! A few days later I get a call from a man, he introduced himself, and we talked on the phone for about 20 minutes. Something told me to meet him before the dinner, so I suggest that we meet for a drink and he could tell me more about the black tie affair. (I made good points with that) We were to have a drink at a bar near his office the next day after work. I went to the place a few minutes early and told the bartender who I was, and that a man would be asking for me and I would be over at that table. He comes in about 10 minutes after me and I see him asking the bartender something and turns to look around and than I see the look on his face. OH! I could see he did not know I was of mix race, I have a mix of Latin, white, black and god knows what else blood and some call it the Tiger Wood rule. I told myself "Girl just be cool I'll make the most of it." He comes over introduces himself and orders a drink and we began to talk. He was a classic man; yes, the world still had a few gentleman left in it. , a very tall good-looking gentleman and very polite he had manners. I know he was looking for some way to get out of this, so I decided to let him out easy. (Big of me) "You were not told I was of mix race were you?" No, I was not! He told me it was a business type black tie dinner and I knew he would be uneasy about taking me. We had one more drink, said our good-byes, and went our separate ways. I was not hurt, he made me feel good, I had been in the company of a real gentleman and I felt good about myself. I think that was a first, I had not been around a man who was not trying to get in my pants; he was Mr. Right. About 5 weeks later I got a call from him and was ask if I would like to have dinner. He said that he had made a mistake not taking me to the dinner. Would you just give me one more chance to make it up to you? "Yes" We have been having dinners ever since. OH is that not sweet, what a Lifetime movie that would make. For you ass holes...that is the channel we girls watch to get a good cry over. OH GO FUCK OFF?FUCK YOURSELF! I know what you said. I married a man who has made me very comfortable and I have all I want. What a life. However, as Paul Harvey would say "The rest of the story!" My husband is not what I had been use to when it comes to sex. To put the cards on the table and let them fall where they may. He is not a good lover to say the least. Least that is a good word, he looks good...like a hunk, until he drops his pants and what is between his legs, that is no way a hunk. I have found over the years that a man who is short in the sex department, not endowed, is not much of a lover, not that they do not try. It has to be something in their mind that since they do not have Mr. 9 inch they cannot make a woman happy. Out side of the nice house, car, fur coat, my shopping, our sailing trips to the West Indies. They are right! I am just being honest, hey when you have spent the night at the Four Season it is hard to go and stay at Motel 6. I have had the big one, damn have I. I lost count of how many big ones, so I know the difference. When a woman tells you that size does not make her any difference, will the men I know have not been fucking her? I had 4 or 5 dates with him before I let him make a move on me in a sexual way and I had not seen him in anything but a business suite. You just cannot tell what kind of a package a man has when they wear that type of pants. (Damn) The night I let him explore me was a night that told me he might be the CEO/President of the company and a smart businessman, but boy I am the CEO when it comes to sex. I let him start as the aggressor but I soon saw that he needed help in making this a complete transaction. He was the type of guy who we all knew in high school who had his head in a book all the time and not in some pussy. Will in the end, he got the good pussy and the guy who had that pussy in high school and forgot the books, cannot afford to come on my side of town. So all you young studs get your head out of that ass and go study. A lot of men go out looking for a virgin to marry. Tim did that with his first wife. A woman who saves herself for her wedding night, shit that is a fucking woman with an uptight attitude about sex. Odds are that she has never had it and has no idea what it is like to get it. Tim was one of those unfortunate husband's who had to deal with that. However, for his second wife, that would be me Ms. Marca...he made a point of picking a woman who had a appetite for sex. What the poor man didn't know, I was more like a Nymphomaniac. I'm saying that he knew going in that I wasn't a nun. On the contrary, after the honeymoon, so called sex session...will it was for him. I think he knew I was an animal in the bedroom, and he knew that I had been around. What we didn't know was just how far apart our sexual excitement was and would become for us both. Needless to say our honeymoon might have seem like it was wonderful to the out side world...but the sex was a shit sandwich. Tim enjoys sex, although he is a bit naive. On that trip of love and sex...we had not ventured beyond strait missionary position. I was ready to do a little experimenting, but Tim was shy and I knew he had a thing about his small cock...I saw he wanted to go slow. I'm not in any hurry, anyway. As it is, I am a handful. Although shy and reserved, he heats up fast. It must be all those years as a watcher of beautiful women. His pent up passions are very close to the surface. All he needs is a little rubbing here or there and a passionate kiss and he gets super horny. I especially likes to have my large breasts played with, as a toll to get him going. Yes I know I am just a fucking tease! My little tiny Tim loved his missionary position and kissing on my nipples as he tried to take his manhood home to my happy spot. Trouble was he was just inside my fold and the poor man never even knew what my pussy felt like. He would slip it in and start to hump me and slip out...after a while I quite putting the little thing back in for him and I just laid there still as a church mouse and let him hump away. After 5 or 6 minutes he shot off and rolled off me. "Marca... god I love you... you are my life... my world is your world...!" "Tim you are the only one I love... honey you are more than just my life. I have had some men that were nothing more than just a fantasy that I wanted to live out. Now that I have your love... I promise that all my love is just for you, I'll never love any man like I do you, and I love only you." (Thank god for your bank account... oh yes... I will love no one else... I did not say I would not have sex with them.) To be continued.... Marca40DD@aol.com 6311 1.41/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment