Thursday, February 28, 2013

If You Play With Fire You Will Get Burnt

If You Play With Fire, You Will Get Burnt [Black] By mkarl Story codes [Wife/interracial/unwanted pregnancy] Based on a story by nonon69@hotmail.com First, let me tip my hat to nonon69@hotmail.com for coming up with a very hot idea. Actually I have gotten turned on by almost everything the author has done and while his stories are really nothing like my own, I would still recommend anyone take a look at them for some hot turn-on value. Nonono69@hotmail.com originally titled the presentation this story is based on as `Getting The Second Wife Pregnant,' and the story loosely told the tale of how a husband had mistakenly allowed himself to get carried away by his interests into a situation where his wife is unknowingly impregnated by a neighbor. My own story will tell this story again but hopefully in my own `style.' Now on to the story. By the way, please don't mail nonono with any complaints about this story as it is all my own work other than just being based on his idea. If you do have any complaints sent them to me at mkarl2000@hotmail.com. Compliments are welcome too. It is official. As if I had any doubt the way my beautiful wife has been suffering morning sickness the last few weeks. As she has started to show just hints, finally was able to convince her to setup an appointment at her oyb/gyn. When Doctor Strangelove gave us the news, my wife was ecstatic but I couldn't help but feel the panic that everything had gone so horribly wrong. I guess if anyone is really going to be able to follow the series of events which have spun out of control on me and led me to my current predicament, I need to go back a ways and try to set the factors that brought me to this point. First, I know in these stories, that most readers will be wanting to get a kick out of my situation. So I suppose I am duty bound to try to describe my wife. Susan is a cute, little thing if I don't say so myself. I guess I am a bit biased as her husband, but she has long, straight dark hair and the face of a twelve year old. not with the baby fat, but just the supreme innocence. Susan kind of has the body of a twelve year old too. Her breasts are definitely on the small side, and her hips are small enough that I imagine childbirth is going to be hard on her. Not that she isn't enthusiastic about having this baby. I can only hope she will somehow understand when the baby comes out. I guess there is a remote chance that the baby will be mine. I mean, there should be no doubt at all. Susan is devoutly religious and very conservative in bed. We have been married eight years and love each other totally. She would never have considered straying from our vows on her own but the shame that I need to confess is that I am too much of a pervert to have been satisfied with having such a sweet girl so committed to myself. I could try to say it was the emptiness in our lives from having been so unsuccessful in my repeated attempts at getting Susan in the `family way.' I could just plead out my case that I had always been something of a voyeur. I could even attribute everything to the shameful admission that I am a little more racist than I care to admit, but whatever the reason behind my stupid actions, the results were the same, and now my very life is in jeopardy. Well. maybe not my `life.' This isn't any snuff thing or whatever, but I do think my wife isn't going to take it well that I totally betrayed her trust and ended up losing her to that nigger. I hope my language won't be too offensive, but I feel such animosity to Derrick now that I can't believe I actually allowed the nigger to ever be my friend. Derrick worked with me at the plant for the past two years and he seemed like a decent guy even for a `white' man. My first instincts with Derrick had been to not have anything to do with him, but as my own perverted interests in voyeurism had led me to a profound preference to renting vids where it was some `white-trash' slut giving it up to a nigger or two, I had strangely started to hang more and more with Derrick. We both love to play handball, and it was at the courts that I first saw that the myth about how `big' they are was proof to the old adage that `where there's smoke, there's fire.' It was definitely a very important piece of the puzzle that I was putting together to `heat' up my marriage life. As I mentioned in my brief intro of Susan previously, She was quite conservative in bed. When we first married, she wouldn't even allow me to leave the lights on. She was a very enthusiastic fuck, as far as her willingness to get passionate was concerned, but experimentation with such concepts as exhibitionism, and any suggestions of third parties in any capacity was met with total reluctance. If only I had left well enough alone. As the weeks of marriage became months, and the months slowly turned over to years; I became more and more obsessed with the idea of wanting to see how my wife would look being fucked by another man or even just showing herself off. I was so confidant in her faithfulness and committed love to me, that jealousy issues never entered my consideration. When my interests started to become more colorful and my friendship with Derrick took flower, he became part of the obsession. I just had to see him put that twelve inch cock into my wife. I had Derrick over to my house several times a month over the last year, year-and- a-half. I tried everything I could to get something to happen. From trying to get Susan nearly passed out drunk, to conveniently being away from home when Derrick `surprisingly' showed up, nothing worked. I never came right out and told Derrick I wanted him to fuck Susan, but I am sure he got the message in how I openly discussed her talents in the sack when we were alone. Maybe part of why he hung with me was the chance to nail my white wife? I guess as it turns out, Derrick was more than willing to have put a fuck to Susan all the time we knew one-another, so it must have been Susan all along that had resisted ever setup I had given her. I suppose that being so good and religious and everything, that she just never wanted to be unfaithful to me. I am such a bastard that I was finally able to figure out a way to overcome her reluctance without her knowing. The answer was bondage. It just came to me one day when watching a movie. If I could somehow get my wife interested in letting me blindfold her than I could secretly videotape us having sex. Ideally there would be a possibility that I might also be able to get Derrick involved, but like all good things, the ultimate realization of my most desired goal was going to take some time before it would come to me. I can't exactly remember how I was first able to broach the subject with my conservative wife. I do know that the first few weeks we played light with simple loose constraints and some mild spanking type fun. I couldn't believe that Susan seemed into the 'game' so much and the possibilities became all the more real to me. I bought a video-camera and took my first shots of Susan blindfolded with her arms bound to the headboard of our marital bed. Success was so sweet. My thrills of simply being able to pop a tape into the TV and see my wife on display was amazing. I couldn't remember being more turned on. I watched my tapes again and again, every chance I got. I guess it would have been impossible for me to have resisted the compulsion to share these first videos with Derrick. I still remember how casual the smooth nigger was as he simply sat on my couch and watched as I showed him my wife wiggling around on the bed and `mocking' the camera at how `helpless she was to stop from being raped.' My wife had a very mild fantasy about rape which she often combined with our growing fetish of bondage. She told me in real life that she would rather die than allow herself to be victimized but in her fantasies the rapes were like those silly romance novels she liked where the `victim' always got her rocks off in the act. Anyhow, Derrick watched what I had managed to record and than her asked if I had anything a little more `eXXXplicit.' I knew what the nigger was asking and told him the problem was that I couldn't operate the camera and do the trick myself. I was almost hoping that he would volunteer to do the `bedding' duties, but Derrick was too clever for that and offered to be my camera man. Well, I am normally more of a voyeur than an eXXXhibitionest, but this was an eXXXcelent development as far as I was concerned so I quickly conspired with Derrick that I would try to get my wife playing that very next Friday night. Derrick would wait outside and I would sneak him into the house. To cover things, I would make an audio tape of one of Susan's hottest `rape' fantasies that she would listen to through head phones to help her imagine that her `dream' was coming true. It was far more complicated than what I would have liked, but the end payoff would be worth any effort to accomplish. Than that fantastically fateful Friday night finally unfolded. I couldn't have scripted it better. Susan was so into my having made her the recording to listen to. I put the blindfold on her and than told her I needed to quickly go to the washroom. It was a little un-sexy, but it allowed me to let Derrick in. He was as silent as a panther as he simply followed me to the master bedroom and took the camera from me. My wife was squirming and started speaking `rape-talk' as she felt me on the bed with her. The only draw back is that I had a little `stage-fright' performing in front of Derrick. Susan is such a talented fuck though that her oral talents quickly had me ready to overcome my `shyness.' I guess I kept the camera in my mind for the whole fuck and made sure to repeatedly `pose' for particular angles. My `stage-fright' actually helped me last long enough to have a pretty great fuck with Susan. Anyhow, that was the first serious involvement of Derrick into the mix and the heat was smoldering, but I was desperate for more. Derrick revealed some willingness too although it was me that had to actually vocalize the unspoken desire we both shared. "Do you think we could get away with you fucking her. I mean if you're interested?" I didn't have to voice the question twice. It was decided to just go for things and see what could happen. The only real concern was that Derrick was about twice my size [down there, I mean.] Height, and weight wouldn't be a giveaway. Than again, the other factor that had to be taken into account was that Derrick was black. Even though I had no jealousy as far as being worried about Susan falling for some `affair,' I sure as hell wasn't crazy about getting stuck with someone else's bastard's mouth to feed. Call me crass or just practical, but I wasn't so far into the `fantasy' to risk it. It meant waiting almost nine days from out first agreement that Derrick would fuck my wife, but I wanted her at her most un-fertile time of the month. With my own `difficulties' in being a father, Susan had no need of protection. We couldn't have Derrick wear a rubber either. I told him that I wanted him to pull out, but even the risk of an `accident' made sure that I took what limited precautions that I was able to. Finally the timing was right. I had prepared an extra long tape. For interests sake, I had told her I would listen to it out loud and she could listen through headphones. My idea was that the tape would control the action and Derrick would do to my wife everything the `rapist' did to the damsel in the story. Susan loved the idea and agreed to go along with the story totally even though it called for her being spanked and pissed on. Derrick had insisted on the later detail and the idea was just so filthy I instantly added it to my most treasured images. I tied Susan and quickly went to get Derrick. He stripped naked on the way to the bedroom. His cock looked so impossibly huge that I feared my wife would know instantly that it wasn't me. I almost gave him the signal to stop but I was at heaven's door and the old adage that `nothing worth while was ever won by the timid' filled me with resolve that whatever the risk, I needed to take the final step the realization of this fantastic fantasy come true. Derrick pressed the play on both machines so the sound would be in-synch and than I quickly entered with my video camera. As the tapes rolled, and the `villain' began to ravage the `damsel-in-distress' I was able to watch the black stud begin sexing my wife. They tongue kissed and I had never seen her so passionate. Part of me wondered if it was just the situation with the tapes or feared that somehow she sensed deep down that she was with someone other than myself. If Susan had any suspicion she certainly didn't show it as Derrick caressed and licked every inch of her body. To my eyes he seemed better at eating her than I ever had been. While she had claimed to have had orgasms with me, I always feared she had faked them, but with Derrick there was no doubt. Susan screamed as she came all over Derrick's long tongue. I was trying to jerk myself off as I operated the camera and I came almost the same time as my wife. Derrick, meanwhile, was so cool. He wasn't even hard yet. Luckily cause I don't know about him but I never could piss with an erection. I guess I wasn't completely 100% sure how I was going to feel watching Derrick piss on my wife's face. A large part of me was just shocked that she had agreed to let me knew it. The thought that, had she known it would be a large-cocked black man that would actually be the one to piss on her face, she never would have agreed to take this `facial' was enough in itself to turn me on at how `forbidden' this act truly was. Also seeing that Susan's head was on `my' pillow let me know that it would be sleeping on the stains that night. As for the waterworks, they were spectacular. Derrick must have `saved' it all day cause he pissed like a race horse. As I zoomed in to catch the filthy urine spash-soak my wife's made-up face and begin her mascara running, I actually wanted to see her open her mouth, but she never did. Derrick shook his dick and hit my totally, unsuspecting wife in the face with his last drops as I got to smile at how `animals in the wild marked their property.' It was time for our first real test as Derrick was going to make my wife suck him hard next. I wondered if the nigger was as nervous as I was that my wife would freak at getting her mouth gagged on so much cock. I had told Derrick to only go in halfway but he was thicker than me too. If Derrick was worried at all, it sure didn't show. He put his cock to my wife's pretty, red, lips as easy as you please and slowly pushed in to her wet, `willing' mouth. My wife was cocksucking another man. Derrick held her by the hair as the tape instructed while I zoomed in for a close-up of just how huge his black cock looked as it slid sexily into my wife's mouth. It quickly became apparent that he had more than `half' of it in her, but there was nothing I could do about it. My wife seemed to handle it though as Derrick had all but around two inches in her at his deepest point. I was sure he was down her throat, but even though Susan gagged slightly, she just kept sucking. Test one had been passed. Or had it? The tape called for Derrick to untie my wife so he could turn her over to spank her and fuck her doggy. It was a risky play as Susan might suddenly pull off her blindfold if the strange cock in her mouth had alerted her at all. Derrick seemed cool as a cucumber but I was a mess of nerves as out little act played out. it progressed without a hitch. Maybe it would have been better if Susan had reacted at that moment. before this past month played out. I mean, I loved it so much when I watched Derrick first spank my wife's ass hard and than mount her and slam her full of his twelve inches for nearly an hour before he pulled out and shot his load of potent sperm all over her face. Susan had even licked some up which filled me with lust as I kissed her later that evening. In a way things had gone even better than my wildest dreams. Susan seemed to have no clue that I had given her to another man and she was hornier than hell with me even after Derrick had been shooed out and the blindfold had come off. I guess my fantasy had been realized and over the next few days I watched the video again, and again while having the most intense orgasms of my life. I almost wished I wouldn't have to wait a full month to make sure Susan was `safe' again to risk with Derrick. As it turns out, he didn't want to wait either. I had played with fire to heat up my marriage, and now I was to get burnt [black.] Derrick knew where I kept my tapes and he broke into my place when Susan and I were out. I actually noticed the tape was missing before the nigger had a chance to get back to me with `how things was going to be.' I was shocked. I think I even considered killing him. I guess that was never an option though. I frantically weighed the options and consequences between refusing this nigger [and having my wife get copies of every tape] or submitting to his obscene desire to attempt to impregnate her. Either way I was sure what the results would be except there was the smallest chance that Derrick wouldn't get the job done `breeding' Susan either. Yeah and maybe I am interested in that bridge you're selling too. Sorry, for something so sweet, my life sure turned to shit in a hurry. The revolting thing is that I am just enough of a pervert to actually get turned on my what has happened. I mean I never feared Susan would willingly leave me but she has basically been taken. Even though, Derrick has succeeded in knocking my wife up with the first, of what he claims to be several, of his spawn that he intends to fuck into my wife's fertile belly, perhaps my most shameful realization that my deepest regret now is just that I am not able to watch while the nigger had his several fucks with my wife each week. He has told me that he has no interest in having a fag like me watch him service my wife. I have to tie my wife up each night and than go stand outside in the cold night air while Derrick sexes Susan to both of their orgasmic bliss. My only solace is that my wife seems very interested in having me lick her out after she has been filled with her lover's nigger sperm. Do you think she knows??? Mkarl2000@hotmail.com March 20/2000 7151 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment