Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pictures Of My Wife Pt 2

PICTURES OF MY WIFE Pt 2 As I crawled into my bed, her body was soaked with sweat. A mixture of her?s and Jerry?s I?m sure. Her body was warmer than usual as I pressed up against her. Especially coming from her ass and pussy, it was like they were on fire. I could feel Jerry?s cum leaking out of my wife as I slept next to her that night. The next morning I dressed and headed out to work. My wife was still asleep in bed as I left. When I arrived at work, I couldn?t concentrate on anything I was supposed to be doing. At around lunch time, I got an email from Jerry. It said ?Thanks for giving me your wife, she?s my property now. Also, When I was going through the pictures on your computer, the one?s you hadn?t sent me, I took and then deleted them all from you. Why didn?t you send me the one?s of the 2 of you screwing. I loved the one of her looking right up at the camera with those gorgeous green eye?s and your cock in her mouth. (that was my personal favorite) I will seeing her again tonight, so don?t bother waiting up for her tonight after work.? Signed Lisa?s Master Jerry. The next 4 hours of work seemed to drag on for days. Finally, When I could get out, I raced home but my wife wasn?t there. As I tried to get my thoughts together, I decided to sign online. My head was racing, but the thought of my wife being used like a slut was turning me on more and more each time Jerry took control of her. I was learning that suddenly I was being more and more of a cuckold. Wanting my wife to be used by other men, and possibly even watching it happen in front of me. As the night went on, I finally received an email from Jerry titled ?Green eye?s?. As I opened, there it was, my wife looking up at the camera, but this time with Jerry?s cock in her mouth instead of mine. That was all it took. Seeing my wife like that made my cock spray like a fountain. I jerked myself off twice to that picture that night before going to bed. Around 1 AM, my wife came home and crawled into bed with me. As she did, she woke me and told me that ?Jerry fucks me so nasty, and I can?t get enough. You started this by sending him my pictures and thank you for it. You better get used to the idea of your wife being used by other men. If you want a divorce, I am sure that no judge will let me get out of this marriage broke and homeless. Especially since I have proof of you sending my pictures out and I am sure Jerry will back my side of the story.? All I could do was say yes dear and let her know that I was a cuckold to her new sex life. For the next 2 weeks my wife would spend 3 or 4 nights a week at Jerry's. She would leave the house wearing all kinds of slutty outfits, or be covered with a full length coat.. One particular night, she wore a bright pink thong that said "SLUT" in white glitter stones on the front. She wore matching pink terry cloth ass hugging pants. (like the slutty girls in the mall) That had the words "Juicy" also in white writing across her ass. She had a white T-shirt on and a matching pink jacket to go with the outfit. She wore similar outfits, and sometimes slutty ones whenever she would go to his place. At the end of the 2 weeks, I received an email from Jerry with the subjet "Another Green eye's" As I opened, I was shocked what I saw. It was just like the last picture, my wife looking up at the camera, but this time it wasn't Jerry's cock in her mouth. It was a big black cock. There was about 6 inches hanging out of her mouth, and I can only imagine how much was in her throat. Her lips where stretched to the max around his thick shaft. I now know that Jerry isn't the only one fucking my wife, and I can only imagine how many people, and who has also had a piece of her sweet ass. 13228 2.02/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment