Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Slut Is Born

A SLUT IS BORN I have always gotten off on thinking about my lovely wife being a tease and flirting with other men. But it seemed I was destined to only have my fantasies. My wife is a beautiful woman. She attracts attention everywhere we go, but she never paid any mind to the men that are gawking over her, because she?s was not looking for any play partners. It?s not like she is unaware of them, she just wasn?t in the market, if you know what I mean. So she paid no attention to them. Well she knew of my desires from after sex pillow talk . She told me that it was a wonderful fantasy. She would even play along sometimes as I?d describe scenarios, but she told me not to get my hopes up as she?s not that kind of woman. She?d say she was perfectly happy to be with just me and didn?t need other men. I started asking her to dress sexier (I told her it was for my benefit, of course). Not just when in public, but all the time. My thinking was if she was dressed sexier, she?d feel sexier. Well, it worked to a point but she didn?t become the sex kitten I was hoping for. Now there were even more men drooling over her hot body that she still wasn?t paying attention to. Then something happened at her work that changed everything! Being in a retail setting my wife has a lot of interaction with the public. Most of the time just young and mature trophy wives and stay at home moms with nothing else to do all day but spent their husbands money. Or lost husbands needing help to find something . But more single men wander through then you might think! Some are pretty good looking, so I here from other women that work with my wife. Of course the men flirt with the ladies, my wife included. Mostly just friendly banter. Nothing too aggressive most times. Some push harder but usually know when to back off. My wife always blew these guys off too! Well, about a month ago my wife came home from work just beaming. Smiling ear to ear. I asked her what she was so happy about. She told me that one of these guys had been flirting with her and even come on to her in the store that day. She said she even flirted back a little. Considering my fantasies, she had my attention. My loins stirring, I pressed her for more details, which she was happy to supply for me. Apparently this guy had managed to get her attention some how, and I was curious how he had done it. She said he had asked her advice on pattern matching and color coordination. He was supposedly re-doing his apartment. As she was helping him, she said there was something about his voice that made her shiver. Like chocolate wrapped in dripping molasses. Sticky and sweet. He apparently noticed his affect on her and started some light flirting with her. With a big grin on my face and a rapidly hardening cock in my pants I asked her what the guy looked like. She told me he was really just an average, ordinary looking guy. ?Really? Nothing special?? I asked . She went on to describe a bit. Saying he looked to be about mid to late thirties. He was a black man medium height. Traces of gray speckled throughout his fro . He was a little pushy, with an arrogant air about him, which ordinarily just annoys her. He was considerably soft around the middle. Way out of shape, probably from working a cushy office job of some sort. No, this guy was in no way a stud. Nothing like what she?d even give a second glance. but his voice was hypnotic and she was reacting to it. Finding herself feeling even just a touch submissive to his sexy voice and cocky attitude. It seems the longer they talked, the more turned on she got. She told me he had tried to pick her up. Offering to buy her a drink! They talked and continued flirting all afternoon. Playfully teasing each other as they talked matched this with that. I was very excited by her story and showed her by putting her hand on my raging hard-on. She smiled seductively at me and said she thought I?d like hearing of her sexy little adventure. I told her it was extra hot knowing he was a black man hitting on my wife. And it was interesting that she didn?t even find him attractive yet she found herself flirting with him anyway. She hauled my cock out of my pants and gave me a long, slow, sexy blow-job as she teased me with more details of their long afternoon together until it was just too much for me and I exploded in her mouth. We fucked like rabbits later that night as we recounted her special friends affect on her. Apparently his voice alone was enough to reach into her psyche and tap into some hidden lustful need deep inside her Nothing else was said about it and things went back to normal (for a while). At least that?s what I thought, anyway. What I didn?t know was that she was seeing a lot of this guy at her work all of the sudden. Using his seductive power over her to it?s best affect , he was gradually working his way under her skin a little more with each visit. Her job can be pretty dirty sometimes so she rarely dressed in nice cloths when she went to work.. When she started dressing sexier for work. I never suspected a thing! I didn?t think much of it. She started working a little later in the evenings. She claiming the store needed help and was offering overtime. I started to get suspicious when she seemed to look like she was feeling guilty about something sometimes, but I didn?t say anything to her. She worked almost till close ( 11:00) three nights in a row, coming home tired and quiet. Reluctant to talk about her day. Then one night she didn?t come home until way after 3:00 AM. Her cell phone going straight to her voice mail. I was starting to get nervous by the time I finally heard her car pull into the driveway at three thirty in the morning. I met my wife at the door. Intent on giving her a piece of my mind for making me so worried about her. I stood by the door. Waiting to surprise her, but when I opened the door I was the one to get the surprise. The sight before me literally took my breath away! My pulse quickened and my stomach did a flip as I saw my wife as I have never seen her before. I couldn?t speak. I felt numb! Standing there in shock. My beautiful wife was a mess. She was quite drunk. She reeked of alcohol and? SEX?!? Her long brown hair was every which way, knotted up and greasy like she?d been wrestling black bears in Vaseline. Her make-up was smeared all over her pretty face. Her once cute little top was torn open down the front and hanging off one of her shoulders. Wet spots speckled her wrinkled skirt and the crotch was all soaking wet. Her knees stained and dirty. Her bra was missing and even in the low light of the porch I could see her C-cub breasts were almost completely covered in dark hickeys . The naked nipple that I could see was grossly swollen and angry red. God! She looked so sexy !! A dirty little used up tramp standing on my porch. I was floored! And I?m sure I was never so turned on in my life. My wife looked at me with shameful, guilty eyes. She looked out at me from beneath her cum stiffened rat?s nest and softly said, ?we need to talk?. I couldn?t say a word as I backed away from the door to let her in. She silently staggered past me and I watched her stumble toward the bathroom. My cock raging hard. I noticed that her ass was as dirty as her knees. Her shoes were missing too and her bare feet were filthy dirty. My imagination was running wild as I tried to think of what she could possibly have been up to all night, and how she came to be doing it. I was to find out later, that night was to become a turning point in our sex lives. The beginning of a dark and twisted sexual ride for both of us! TO BE CONTINUED 9638 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment